PDA

View Full Version : Up To Something? No.....(Silus)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 08:40:59 PM
Two figures passed through the halls of the Living Quarters, arm and arm they went. A smile softly lit the face of Xazor as she lead her friend up to the top floor...and through a maze of hallways. They took a left and continued until it branched off...then they took a right...another right, a left, and then went straight. Passing by the man-made Angel fountain that the Jedi Knight held so dearly, they continued on, taking another right...and then another until they finally reached a hall and went straight down it until they reached the end. Smiling, she pressed her access code into the door and it hissed open, allowing the pair to walk in. With a quick summons of the lights through the Force, the room was lit. She pulled some snacks from the cubboard while standing several yards away...and then pulled some wine from the wine rack. Setting them down on a table sitting before a couch, she called two glasses to her hands using the Force as well, and then motioned for her friend to join her. Sitting down upon the plush couch, she looked about the large quarters that she shared with her husband and two children.

"I figured you may want a bit of a snack..."

She smiled slightly and giggled when she thought about how much the Force came in handy around the "house". It made her feel good to have done something nice this evening...despite the sadness she was feeling for various reasons or another....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:13:48 PM
Silus walked alongside Xazor down the hallways of the Jedi Living Quarters. He had often passed the Jedi Headquarters while making his way around the surrounding area, but this was the first time he had actually gone in. The hallways of the living quarters were a labyrinth. Anyone who wasnt force adept or unfamiliar with the building could easily be lost in there. But Xazor seemed to be strongly attuned to the force, and this had to be a path she traveled regularly. As they made there way through the hallways, Xazor abruptly stopped and punched in an access code. The door whizzed open and the pair made there way in. As the door hissed shut behind them, Xazor whipped the room into a frenzy, with lights coming on, and food wine and glasses whipping through the air as. Silus was completely dumbfounded. While he was also attuned to the force, he couldnt do something as complex as Xazor just had. A force push here, a force pull there, but only on small, easy to hold items, while Xazor just effortlessly did in seconds with the force something that would take Silus a few minutes to do by hand. Silus snapped back to attention as Xazor offered him refreshments and a seat, in which he graciously obliged to both.

Thanks

A smile followed the only words Silus could squeeze outta his head at the moment..

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:20:51 PM
Xazor grinned to herself as she poured wine into both glasses and then handed Silus one. While she did this, she took out some fruit...with the Force, and using a knife unaccompanied by her hand, she cut it up in a matter of seconds and neatly laid it on a plate...still not using her hands. Grinning, she then used the Force to take out some cheese and crackers and lay them on the plate. Once everything was set, she focused her attention back on Silus who looked a bit......dumbfounded.

"Oh...I do this all the time. A toast, perhaps?"

She questioned with a bit of a giggle. She had not really realized that she was using the Force for everything this evening. Other may have viewed it as abusing the energy...but not her. It was helping her...for good.....well, good in her mind. A grin spread across her lips as she held her glass up to his for a toast......to what, she knew not...perhaps he had an idea...

Silus Xilarian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:52:56 PM
A toast? After a few moments of thought Silus held out his glass..

To all of lifes complications, which bring us together and toy with me at every turn. And to Kaytor and the cockroach, may they live happily ever after.....Cheers...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:24:15 PM
Xazor giggled at his toast and lightly clanged her glass against his.

"Yes...but especially...to my Padawan and the cockroach...she deserves someone...er...something good...."

Continuing to laugh, she took a sip of her wine and set the glass back on the table...then turned to eye a picture of she and Shade. It brought back memories as to why Silus was here in the first place. She had been feeling sad in the bar at the "partner party". How she wished her husband was home....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:46:35 PM
Silus sipped his wine, though it seemed something again was troubling Xazor. He looked over to her and then to the picture of her husband. She didnt have to say a word. He knew that look all to well. He once had the same look.

You seem to miss him alot

No one was better than Silus at speaking the most obvious truths. He spoke softly, not to draw her attention away, but to share her thoughts with her. As Xazor's gaze was locked onto the picture, Silus continued with words, hoping to provide some comfort...

When we he be back?

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:55:05 PM
Xazor smiled gently as she eyed the picture of Shade. It seemed like so long ago he had left in hurry, promising to return soon. It was not soon enough, though...

"He said a few months....and that was a few months ago. He should be back sometime in September...I hope..."

She said softly, noting that yes, she did miss him a great deal. Perhaps it was not healty....but she couldn't help it. She loved him and he was gone...until he returned....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:08:39 PM
Love is a very powerful emotion, it's the ultimate happiness, yet it can hurt us the most. Im sure he will be back soon enough though. And im sure that wherever he is, hes probably feeling the same way.

Silus thought back to when he was the one staring at the picture. He remembered being alone in his ship, his home, tormenting himself over what he should have said, what he could have done. It hurt to think about. Silus shook those thoughts from his head best he could. For some reason they had bothered more lately than usual.

Where did he have to go, if it isnt top secret, of course...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:16:33 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded. His words were so true....and they rang so clearly...it sounded to her as though he knew from experience, what he was speaking about.

"I hope he misses me too...."

She said softly, and then thought about Silus's next question. Shaking her head, she shrugged her shoulders and smiled once again.

"The Council sent he and my Father on a mission somewhere...but I have heard word that perhaps my Father is returning sooner than I thought. He cut out and went to see my uncle Pivo...but Shade must continue on the mission. I'm not sure what it's about...."

She said softly, continuing to look at the picture. To avoid being rude, she turned her attention back to Silus....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:25:05 PM
Well if your father was able to cut out early, then obviously the mission is going good. But I understand that it must be torture having to wait. But at least you know he will return. I remember i wasnt that lucky.

His thoughts again started to dwell on the past. The events that took place that night. He sipped his wine again, and had nearly reached the bottom of the glass

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:37:19 PM
Xazor smiled as she thought about the arrival of Shade. They would have one special day together when he did return...and she had big plans for the eve. Smiling as she thought, she was suddenly brought back to reality by his words.

"What happened?"

She questioned, grabbing the wine bottle and offering him more once she realized that his glass was nearly empty. She had drank half of hers....so she figured that something great was bothering him....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:55:41 PM
Silus thanked Xazor as she poured his glass again. He thought back for a moment.

We met shortly before I was discharged from the Empire. Actually she was kind of the reason i got kicked out

Silus laughs for a moment, thinking about the circumstances that led up to his discharge.

We spent more and more time together afterward. The more time we spent, the more i fell in love.

His face darkened a bit as he continued to speak...

We were too much alike though. We ended up argueing alot, mostly over stupid stuff. But we were both stubborn, wouldnt let each other get the last word in. One day we got into an arguement and she left.

Silus took another drink, the events he spoke of were scars that would never heal, but it did feel good to let it out ever so often.

We went awhile without speaking to each other, til we finally agreed that being friends would be our best alternative. We have a good relationship now, as friends, probably stronger that before, but it still bothers me sometimes, ya know?

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:01:13 AM
Xazor nodded gently and softly laid a hand on his shoulder, offering it a comforting squeeze.

"I'm sorry...but I am glad that you two are getting along as friends. I understand how you feel...."

It was the most she could offer him, having not been in a situation like that before. Sighing, she laughed as she looked down at the glass in her hands.

"If I tell you something, you can't tell a soul....but...I'm pregnant. Only by two months....but I am....your one of the only ones that knows now. It is such a scary feeling to know...I don't think I'm ready..."

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:06:43 PM
Xazor's last comment completely came outta left field. Silus wasn't easily surprised, but this did the trick just nicely. He quickly shook off this surprised feeling.

How could you not be ready? With the amount of padawans you keep a baby would be right up your alley, or at least I think it would.

Silus paused for a minute as his voice took on a more comfortable tone.

Besides, your concern at such an early stage would suggest your devotion as a mother

He thought too about the beginning of her remark....

And dont worry, not a word from me, to anyone...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 04:40:35 PM
Xazor smiled to herself, for his first comment was funny when one thought about it long enough.

"I suppose you're right......eighteen Padawans.....or one baby. But this baby is my own.....I have two adoptive children already, but I've never had a baby before.....I'm afraid, to say the least."

She said softly. His words comforted her and made her realize that she probably was ready.....she was just worried about the unborn child and herself.

"And thank you for keeping this quiet.....I am going to slowly tell my friends and things.....but I have begun with my family first. That's why I'm especially sad that Shade is away....he can't be the first to know........"

She sighed heavily, but then remembered that when he saw her, he would be surprised.....and happy. So it was not as if the surprise was ruined completely......

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:05:48 PM
Silus smiled, it seemed that Xazor was cheering up a bit now.

And being surrounded by other Jedi couldnt hurt either. Your unborn child is lucky to have such strong parents, and to be brought up in such a stronghold of the light

He remembered his father, who spent his entire life trying to escape the darkside so he could raise his family in safety. He had fond memories of him, only marred by the day his father passed away. Silus closed his eyes, almost forgetting where he was. He felt angry and sad, both at once. These were feelings that he kept deep down, and he brought himself back to attention as he once again locked these feelings away...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:16:53 PM
Xazor smiled brightly and nodded once again.

"Thank you.....I hope that we raise him or her right......hmmm.....I never thought about wheather it will be a boy or a girl. I don't think I want to know.....unless Shade wants to know."

She grinned at the thought. She loved her two children already.....one boy and one girl.....so it did not matter what she had now.....as long as it wasn't twins.

"So where do you live?"

She questioned out of no where, noting that he was a bit spacy at the moment. She had never seen him at the Living Hall across from the Jedi Base, so she wondered if he stayed on a ship like Soolin and a few other members of the Order did.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:24:35 PM
I have a small living quarter on my ship, i usually just stay there, I like to be ready just in case i need to up and leave for some reason...

Silus had just gotten a new ship with the credits he had recieved from a few high profile trips to Coruscant. The night was still young.....

I just bought a new ship, we could go see it if you like....

He was proud of his ship, and it was a nice night, maybe they could both use some fresh air....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:29:43 PM
Xazor smiled as he spoke of his ship. It sounded lovely, and it was evident that he was proud of it.....much like the same pride she had in her X-Wing Fighter, Escape.

"I'd love to see it......we can go now, if you wish.....it isn't too late."

She said softly, finishing the rest of her glass of wine. It would be nice to have some fresh air anyway.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:51:15 PM
Sounds good to me, it'll probably be good to see how the droids are getting along with the new...........

Silus was cut off by a transmission on his communicator from TC-10, his protocol droid.....

Sir, I am afraid we have a bit of a problem....T25 and one of the worker droids are having a bit of a "disagreement" over your fighter. It seems one of the worker droids was going to run a maintence check on your TIE and T25 is trying to stop him. He's being terribly stubborn about this, Sir

Ok TC-10, I'll be right there, and clean up a bit, we're having company

Silus looked back up to Xazor.....

I think its best we hurry....T25 has a blaster....

Silus laughed as he prepared to leave...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:59:30 PM
Xazor was a bit alarmed by the new situation. It made her laugh slightly as she thought of droids and their disagreements. How many they could have....

"Well, let's go then....lead the way...."

She smiled to herself and walked to the door of her room, opening it with a hiss. The pair walked out and it shut behind them and then they made their way down the halls of the Living Quarters, Xazor leading the way out so that Silus did not get them lost. Once outside, she left the rest of the way up to him......

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:27:14 PM
Silus followed Xazor back out of the LQ and outside into the brisk night. As they arrived outside, Silus began to lead as they made there way to where the Crimson Dragon (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21465) was docked...