PDA

View Full Version : Confusion deep within the soul (Open ONLY to Leia)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:04:30 PM
OOC: Hope you don't mind mommy ;)

:: Lance had sent a message to his master to meet him at the bar&grill he hoped she had received his word and she had accepted to come, Lance was truly in need to speak to her....a deep confusion troubled his soul..he felt that the darkside wanted top swallow him...onslaught was starting to invade his heart...he needed absolutely to see her and talk, Lance sat a table in a dark corner of the bar as always he did not want to be noticed..::

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 08:32:59 PM
::Upon recieving Lance's message, Leia cancelled any appointments for the day to make sure she was able to meet up with Lance. The message was cleary marked "URGENT". ::

::The Arcan nightsky was cloudy and the air had a crisp feel to it. The kind of chill in the air that went through you and even went up your spine. Upon arriving at the entrance of the infamous bar and grill, the Jedi Master pulled back her hood. As her boots crossed over the entrance way...Leia was already searching for her padawan. It did not take her long to find him. For she knew where he always had sat. Making her way to the far corner, Leia came up to Lance and gave him a gentle bow of the head to greet him::

Good Evening Lance. I recieved your message and from the sound of it, I am very glad you contacted me about this right away.

::The Jedi Master then sat down across from Lance and motioned for a service droid. The droid wheeled up quickly, chirping away::

Care for a drink, Lance? My treat.

Aug 3rd, 2002, 08:45:18 PM
:: Lance was somehow glad his master made it, he got up and bowed lightly, but the monotone look on his facewas not normal....something odd something had changed in his expression, he sat back down and spoke with a really depressive voice.::

"No thank you master..I'm not very thirsty.."

:: He then breathed loudly and his eyes down on the table he spoke once again.::

"Well...the reason why I called you here..is because I have been having a huge problem lately"

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:17:09 PM
::Leia could see that Lance was truly troubled and could feel it as well. She gently put a hand on his and softly responded to him::

Please Lance tell me what troubles you so.

OOC: Sorry for the delay :(

Aug 7th, 2002, 01:42:56 PM
:: Lance continued to look down and spoke a few words after.::

".....Do you remember me talking about my brother?...The one I thought dead?" He said on a very low and depressed tone

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:35:38 PM
Yes....

::The Jedi Master answered as she watched Lance's gaze stay fix on the table. Leia tilted her head some and tried to look into Lance's eyes::

You don't mean he is alive. Do you?

Aug 7th, 2002, 08:38:21 PM
"I saw him...right here...at this table...yesterday....ever since I saw him...ever since I spoke to him...somethin...a feeling....of rage...hatred..had taken over my heart...I can't take...it..." He said as his breathing became intense his eyes sharpenned as his jaded eyes glew yellow....

"I wanna....kill him....but....I can't....I'm a Jedi...not a murderer....please help me....I don't know how much longer I can take it..."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:49:06 PM
::Leia's eyes widened as she saw Lance get enraged. Quickly she grabbed a glass of water on the table::

Whooay...Lance. Relax...!! Take a sip of water. Then close your eyes for a moment and take some deep calming breaths. Ok?

::The Jedi Master watched Lance slowly calm down, once he did she continued their conversation::

Ok, we are going to try and talk about this peacefully. Anger is going to get you nowhere Lance. Stay calm..please.

Now...are you sure it was your brother who was here? If so...calmly...please tell me what happened.

Aug 7th, 2002, 09:02:10 PM
:: Taking a sip of water Lance felt his feelings going away...slowly...his breathing came back to it's normal state::

"I am sure of it...I felt his presence the same one as I feared..." He said turning his gaze to Leia

"I know it's him...and he said...I'll be watching you.."

"I'm afraid master..I'M afraid he might want to hurt the ones I love..." He said breathing a bit harder

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:08:56 PM
::One can tell by the expression on Leia's face she was in deep concentration as she watch Lance tell her what happen. Something crossed her mind and she was compelled to ask Lance. She looked intensely into his eyes.::

You said you "felt" him. You stressed the word "felt" Lance. But did you actually see him Lance in the physical sense?

::Leia leaned back in her chair and readjusted herself, waiting for Lance's response.::

Aug 9th, 2002, 12:51:17 PM
"Of course I did master, I even talked to him. He was here standing in front of me he spoke to me. Yes he washere....and he acted as he didn't care...at first I wasn't even shocked I stayed calm...but after he left.....I realized what had happend and...and it just started eating my soul...ahh..." Lance's breathing continued to intesify, something deep and dark was eating him.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:46:12 PM
Lance.....

::Leia began to speak softly again::

Relax. Take deep calming breaths again. Close your eyes. Collect your thoughts.

::Seeing Lance slowly calm down again, Leia continued::

What exactly did he say to upset you? Not only that Lance..but think about this for a moment. What are your feelings towards him and why? The thing I really want you to answer is "WHY" you have these feelings. But most importantly...remain calm Lance. Please.

Aug 15th, 2002, 07:28:38 AM
:: Lance calmed down slowly gaining him own self back again...he came back to a normal tone and spoke his mind over::

"Alright....I can't really explain why I am so upset...I can't explain it really...but as soon as I saw him a mix of feeling posessed me...something I really don't understand...since then I've had these nightmares and headecks...I can't take it anymore it's...but he told me he would do everything to make my life miserable he'll kill the ones I love...that is why..I was thinking of maybe leaving...if that is the only solution to this..." Lance said the last words of his tale with a pretty monotone tone.

OOC: Don't worry, I'm not leaving yet this is just part of the story :)

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:50:02 PM
Leave???!!

::The Jedi Master questioned very softly::

If you leave Lance, don't you see your brother wins. Don't you see that this is what he wants from you. To not fill your destiny to become a great Jedi. Lance, I don't think that is the answer.

OOC: no worries ;)

Aug 21st, 2002, 09:00:27 PM
"Maybe so......but I prefer to chose loss......then to see my friends suffer.....because of me..." Lance said looking down a very depressed look on his face.