PDA

View Full Version : A Cizerack Siggy....Please?

Kaiasssuri Cissaroni
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:33:58 PM
I need a siggy, but I don't have a clue as to where the rest of the Ciz's get their pics. :(

Here is the info about this character if you can find something close. She is a full blood Ciz and is 17 years old. She has raging hormones and is very pretty...for a "cat woman". She was the crown princess of the "cat tribes" on Eden....

The back ground, I don't care about. The font, I don't care about. But the text should read:

Kaiasssuri Cissaroni
Esteemed Business-Women
"Jedi boys are even cuter than the Garou ones....."

That's about all I can think of, unless you know of something that could make it a really cool sig. Like I said, I'm sorry that I can't find those pics, but I have no idea where they are from. :( Thanks for all of your help! :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:38:02 PM
Eden? o_O

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:04:07 PM
Yeah...Eden, it's where I'm from too...the Garou and some cat tribes lived there. :lol It's in my bio if you really want to know.... ;)

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:20:51 AM
You should go see Sanis about Ciz sigs, he is the oracle on them :)

Danya Van Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:17:54 AM
Oh really? Hmm...okay, I will see what he can do for me... :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:30:52 PM
Eden isn't a place on Carshoulis Prime. So...how could your Ciz 'princess' be from there?

Go to the Cizerack board, and we'll hook you up with sig and believable bg story. :)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:40:47 PM
Because she was "separated" from the group. Go read my lil story thingi on the new blood board and you'll see what I mean. It was a whole separate tribe that never knew anything about the Ciz, until she went looking for more of her kind.

BTW, I already talked with Taa on there...and someone who told me Ciz don't have fur.....:lol I had no clue, I'm winging this so I can have fun with a new character.....I have yet to have a none Force adept character.....

Oh, and BTW LD......I love your CT!!! :lol ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:33:23 PM
Ok! :) I didn't know..teach me to talk before I check the new blood forum. :D

Yes, Ciz are VERY non force adept, and they have no fur. Striped skin, however. :) And Taa=Charley=Sanis=Sig person. :)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:36:18 PM
:lol

::huggles LD::

I PM'd Charley at his Sanis account....cuz I have kinda figured out all of his "alter egos" / identities...... :lol So I just sent him a PM with a link here asking him for a siggy. :lol

So no fur....not force adept.....okay, I gotch ya. Maybe could you fill me in on how the Ciz's are? I think I'm doing okay with their speech.....the "j's" and all that in the words. I was confused with that at first, but then I picked up on it better when Taa started talking. :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2002, 08:16:51 PM
Your name you chose is going to be hecka hard to type with the accent. S's and R's are tripled:

Kaiasssssssssurrri Cissssssarrroni

I's and Y's get the lowercase 'j' in front of them:

Kajiasssssssssurrrji Cjissssssarrronji

I've tried actually talking like this, and its not possible. :)

Half breeds, (Sasseeri is one of two on the boards that I know of) have a slightly different accent.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:03:46 PM
Lol, Eden was the rp in which I was in 1 years ago. I was extremely powerfull over there

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:33:14 PM
:lol OMG LD.......hehhe......that name is a mouthful......hehehe

Kajiasssssssssurrrji Cjissssssarrronji

Or something like that. :lol Man.....I'll have to get used to that! ;)