PDA

View Full Version : McCallum explains the Hugh jackman rumour.....I think

ReaperFett
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:54:05 PM
No, we haven't spoken to him.

I've heard the recordings on the net of a fan asking me that question at Celebration II in Indianapolis. What happened was that I couldn't hear the question, even when he repeated it, and the moderator said to me, "I think he's asking about Sio Bibble (Oliver Ford Davies)," so I replied, "Yes, as of now" or something like that.

I didn't realize he was asking about Hugh Jackman. That's a question I misunderstood.

Sio Bibble..............Hugh Jackman............... :)

JMK
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:11:28 PM
They sound totally alike!:rolleyes
Way to be evasive again Rick!

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:42:47 PM
Either that or the moderator is half deaf.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:48:24 AM
all of the above?

*smuggles Hugh Jackman away* :mischief

Figrin D'an
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:28:28 PM
McCallum would be so much better off if he just kept his mouth shut... he's like the neighborhood gossip lady of Star Wars... blabs without conscious, then has to retract later to avoid looking like a total a$$-clown.

Guess what, Rick... it isn't working. The fans still don't believe a word you say.

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:30:05 PM
I like the guy though, even though he thinks the droid that says GONK is called BONK :)

Jedieb
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:17:52 PM
I was in the audience when Rick was asked that question. I find it hard to believe that he misunderstood the question. Especially when you could tell some of the people on stage with him understood the question was about Jackman. I think the question was even REPEATED to Rick by the moderator. It sounds to me like Rick may be covering up something that fell through.