PDA

View Full Version : OOC - TBH Roll Call

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:44:47 AM
Who all is here now? Is there a memberlist anywhere?

TheHolo.Net
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:46:27 AM
Trace will be eventually....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:47:28 AM
;; here ... possibly ;;

O_o

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:48:32 AM
Yo Sis. :cool

Nupraptor
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:52:57 AM
In the process of being here... sorta.

Taylor Millard
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:34:15 AM
Hob
LD
Millard/Wargrave
k'Viik
Sorsha
Dale
Vega
Shaed
Trace (eventually)
Nup (?)
Quellin
Loraan
Dir

In denial Members:
Tirsa

MIA Members:
Seth
Jes

Jr. Members and apprentices:
Zasz Grimm
Jibrielle (though she has access here)

and Slayn's and Xavier want in.

That's all I remember...

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:01:43 PM
Jehova is a miss, in My opinion. He isn't RPing anymoer, and won't post unless I hassle him to. And then he asks me what to write.

So cross him off. If he comes back, we'll have to review him again.

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:03:12 PM
I'll agree with that. And speaking of it, Holly, it'd be nice if you just wrote a post ending that horrid Silver Lining thread so I can sleep peacefully at night again.

I'll leave that up to your own imagination. And, hey! New picture that you'll like:

http://www.nintendominion.com/Jai/spriting/rpg/theblackhandlogo.gif

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:36:52 PM
:cry at Taylor

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:59:06 PM
Ending it!? You haven't GOTTEN HERE YET! :mad Or did you?

Anyway I'll look over it tonight when I get home.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2002, 08:32:31 PM
Shaed/Zasz: thread is bumped, but you guys still need to finish it. If you want, chat it out in AIM and then do two huge posts (one each) finishing up the story. OR continue on. You guys are doing great so far, i'm very entertained. :D

Note on Jeseth: Is it not true he has stopped RPing as well? Slayn told me he had.

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:23:48 AM
Note on Jeseth: Beats the kriffer out of me what he's doing or not doing.

About the thread, I just meant post to say you were ending the agony and we're all just assuming that Zasz and I (at least, heh) made it back alive. Guess that isn't going to happen. Grar.

And thanks for NOT COMMENTING on my picture. Why, it took me nearly five minutes to make! The shame of it all.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:09:58 AM
O! Piccie = cool

:)

:D

Sorry, going to church, will be back LATER.

I can end the Silver Lining thread, if you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want me to, and give me a dollar each. :angel

Taylor Millard
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:17:21 AM
btw, I like the pic. Sorry too busy yesterday. :lol

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:07:11 PM
Haha, no worries. I was mostly aiming my disgruntlement at my sister. :)

Speaking of whom, I really just want to know where Zasz stands on the matter of that thread. If he wants to put the time in to help me finish it, then that's great. I don't know if he has internet issues or time issues or boredom issues or laziness issues or what. I know *I* have laziness issues, but that's not the point. Is it?

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:42:08 PM
Eaven is back?? I PMed him. Will find out what he's really up to, hope.

Nupraptor
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:08:13 PM
Can I please have all currently active characters post or link to a short biography for their character? Thank you.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:39:14 AM
when I wake up more :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:55:01 AM
Short biography? Erk.. hard >_<

Taylor Millard
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:40:33 AM
http://www.meras.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=3441

Nupraptor
Aug 5th, 2002, 07:46:49 PM
I was thinking "Bio" as in "I was born, I grew up, I'm a Dark Jedi" kind of way.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 5th, 2002, 07:52:26 PM
Okay

Born out of the traumatic events of Navaria Tarkin's life, Dalethria became more then just an imaginary playmate of the young girl. Whether through Tarkin's Force Sensitivity or her psychosis, Dalethria became a real personality. Odd twist of fate had separated the two personalities where Dalethria resides in the original body and Navaria, now a Knight of the Greater Jedi Order, is inside a clone.

Dalethria has struggled for many years in defining who and what she is. Smuggler, Sith, Dark Jedi, even a Rogue Force user, her trials have been long and hard. Finally, through much soul searching and contemplation through her solitude, Dalethria found herself amongst the Hand once more, bringing along her Sisters, Sorsha and Tirsa. She has one child, Aliandra, and is wed to the Sith, Ogre Mal Pannis. Dalethria prides herself on her strength and cunning, abhorring showing any weaknesses. As a Force user, her telekinetic ability has unimaginable limits as does her skills in wiedling a sabre.

Bad good more? mneh?

:: edits ::

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:24:55 PM
:: wonders if she'll have to do this ::

:|

Wait! Not being trained yet! :D

:: can still live in denial ::

=^_^=

Nupraptor
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:49:55 PM
lmfao @ Tirsa's CT. :lol

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:53:08 PM
I had a moment when I came up with that :D

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:05:07 PM
The details of my life are quite inconsequential, really... :)

Eh, Shaed was born with a human father and a non-human mother, species unknown (since I can't think of one, off-hand, that fits my specifications). He was inducted into a Jedi Academy very early in life, but his parents recalled him for unknown purposes before he even became a Padawan. On their flight to meet him, they are killed by pirates. Shaed is old enough to raise himself, living a slummy life until he couples his meager skills with the bounty hunting profession. He becomes, primarily, an assassin and thus his entire childhood scars him mentally in some ways. As a young adult, Shaed is convinced the Jedi killed his parents to bring him back into their fold, and found Banestone - either by accident or by Banestone's design. He is taught rather thoroughly by the old Sith Master, and sent to De'Ville at the Black Hand for also unknown purposes. Shaed hates Jedi, and sees the folly of the Sith's blind, animalistic ways (which Banestone no longer follows, either, though he remains a hermit and wholly uninterested in life). He's been around the dirtier sides of the galaxy a time or so. Slightly dual-minded, in that he occasionally thinks of himself in the third person - but it also gives him a better view on things. Excellent lightsaber duelist, strong mental Force powers. Intelligent, still a bit proud, resourcefull, keeps to himself (exception - when around De'Ville, he keeps to De'Ville), hides quite well and often.

Guess that's about it. Uh, physically speaking, he's mostly human, has eyes with white irises (see avatar, minus the theatrical red colouring) that are extremely light-sensitive thanks to his mother, has vaguely sharper teeth and faster natural reflexes than a human, but that's it. Dry sense of humour, favours cortosis and usually has gadgets from his bounty days secreted around his weathercoat, which he almost always wears.

All this and more is in the profile page you can reach by clicking my signature link..

Taylor Millard
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:21:10 PM
Here ya go:

Born on Balmorra, his dad was a Jedi Master his mom a trader. Dad killed by Vader. Mom killed in an accident. Brother 'killed' in an attack by pirates near the Unknown Regions.

Joined the Imperial Navy where he continues to serve. Right before Battle of Endor he was sent to the edge of the Unknown Regions with Grand Admiral Thrawn on The Superior to fight the rogue Admiral Zakan.

Never heard word from the Empire, then heard about Endor. Superior goes into the Unknown Regions with five other ISDs to explore.

Promoted to Admiral by Thrawn and told to wait while he investigated what happened to the Empire (Thrawn Trilogy).

Went to see what happened to Thrawn when he did not report back to him. Found Empire in shambles...returned to Unknown Regions.

Started battling 'The Templis Cult' in the Unknown Regions.

Talent in Force discovered after attempted rebellion on Superior was stopped by Millard.

Went to TSO for training, met Seth Darkserpent. Saw he wasn't happy with the Sith. Joined TBH.

Found bro alive. Bro died. Rejected Force. Rejoined the Empire.

Attacked by Seth Darkserpent then reaccepted the Force. Rejoined TBH.

Given command of Guild Sector. Met s'Il. Fell in love with s'Il

Empire broke up- Millard is now military leader of The Balmorran Empire.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 7th, 2002, 12:23:17 AM
Eaven is still taking a break from RPing steadily, but he shall be around a little. Sorry for the confusion. Everyone go to the Durrance and say HI to them :) The Silver lining thread is completed. ^_^;

LD's Bio:

Born on Coruscant, her parents were murdered for being Rebel/NR sympathyzers. She was raised in an orphanage, where she was sexually abused for several years.

After a while she got out, escaped, and fell in with Darven on Coruscant, in the underworld. She was a courier for drug smuggling, and in the line of duty was caught in a stormtrooper raid and conscripted into the Navy.

Her talent for the Force was discovered and she was sent to Shadow Academy, where she lived for a year, gaining the trust of her master. He sent her to pilot a fellow student (top of the class, no less ;)) off the station, and she did..but knifed the student and took off to Nar Shaddaa.

There she became a bodyguard for Shadra the Hutt (and almost met Jeseth Cloak, but didn't) and had a showdown with her former master, who she killed through a heavy dose of luck.

THEN, she escaped Nal Hutta and ended up stranded in space..where LW picked her up. She joined TSO....and then she got power hungry, as all good Sith do.

She was raised to Knight, and became a council member..then tried to take over the Council. Failed. Was Banished.

Wandered. (fell in with Tondry...got pregnant got married...got to go to TBH)

Now she's here. Power hungry...not anymore! She's seen the failings of the Sith and was ready for a change.

Nupraptor
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:00:05 AM
There was a reason why I put "short" in bold text. :p

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:31:57 AM
Ok, here's just some blunt points to do with his life:

Born the son of a promiscuous business man and his ever-faithful wife, Vega was the second son of his generation. Spent most of youth practicing fencing, sketching, etc. Was raised as a child to become a politician, but ended up finding his way to TSE after the death of his mother (his father fled and left them stranded on Karfeddion).

Carries on to begin training at TSE with Dara Shadowtide, finds brother Ket within TSE - the first in many other Van-Dervelds through out the galaxies, thanks to Vega's whorish father. Marries Gitane Blesse at the age of 23, shortly after fathering twins - Galatea and Darius. Returns to the home of his elders (grandparents) to settle the score with his elder brother (hidden from him during his childhood). Kills all but one, Lupine genes awoken.

Returns to TSE and knocks up Gitane, again. Second son Thanatos is born, doubts as to whether Vega is the father. Darius kills Gitane. Vega ressurects Gitane after some time. Thanatos murdered by Gitane. Engages in numerous affairs with women both during the absense of Gitane and after her return. Creates female clone of himself to "play with".

Leaves home of Helios and TSE after becoming sick of not being recognised for all his efforts at TSE. Shifts family to Fascinataru. Joins TBH.

Main powers lie in brute force (only has the ability to push, pull, run, jump, throw lightning, grip as of now). Weak against mental attacks. Extremely egotistical, vain, arrogant and self-righteous.

Nupraptor
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:34:13 PM
Alrighty... going to add these as soon as I can.

(goes back to trying to download the Asheron's Call 2 beta test) :mad

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:44:34 PM
That IS short!! ^_^;

You should read the long one!! :eek

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:40:19 AM
I'll finally have one finished by monday. Hopefully.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:41:40 AM
:eek A Sorsha BIO...WOW! :mneh

Slayn Cloak
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:44:40 AM
http://theblackhand.clanpages.com/workshop/jeseth/slayn.htm

TheHolo.Net
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:46:58 AM
I dun have a short one for Trace, but he really isn't a member yet either and I haven't had my RP legs for bout three weeks now, so I dunno.

Here is the long bio:

http://tracesha.clanpages.com/

Taylor Millard
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:56:56 AM
Originally posted by Sorsha Kasajian
I'll finally have one finished by monday. Hopefully.

About time. :lol I've been trying ot figure out Sorsha for a long time...:lol

TheHolo.Net
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:00:35 AM
It won't help you figure her out but just a tad maybe. :p

Ogre's thoughts: Knows his sis...or at least thinks he does. :lol

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:13:29 AM
I don't have a Taja bio anywhere. She's boring and doesn't do anything. ^_^;

Sorshie bio?? WOO! :D She da bomb. :)

Zasz Grimm
Aug 10th, 2002, 05:47:27 PM
A Zasz Biography would be rather lengthy, but I will make a short one another time.

I did have internet issues, btw. I couldn't be online for a week, and a bunch of crap happened all at once and I had some problems. But I am back now, to stay, forever.

Especially with my laptop, I can be in my room, writing post while not online, or just be laying down posting, so count on me being here, except when school starts up. I will be there for the majority of the day. 8:00 am to like 3:30 P.M.

Other than that, I am here.

Now for this bio that I will start on when my brother and sister-in-law leave.

Taylor Millard
Aug 10th, 2002, 05:54:51 PM
Welcomes Zasz

Zasz Grimm
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:14:55 PM
Gracias

:D

Arya Ravenwing
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:59:05 PM
Yay! :crack

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:10:16 AM
Hiya, Dorkass!! ^_^

Oh, and the reason I don't like going into chara history and stuff is cuz I am SW illiterate (*boo,hiss!*), and so have no idea what's acceptable and what isn't. ^_^;

This thread gives a brief outline of Taja's childhood:
Miasma: Walking On Phantom Ice (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11281)

And yes, I am aware that Tvangeste is actually the name of a band. So I couldn't think of anything. :mneh

Anyway.

Born into a family of notable political stature, Taja was as a teenager an anarchist and rebel. She often sought comfort in seclusion, as a means of escaping from her traumatic home life. This was exploited by a fallen Jedi exiled on Tvangeste, who kidnapped and held her ransom to secure his escape from the planet.

Taja, oblivious to all this, gained insight of her mental capabilities whilst training under her captor. During this period she also conceived a child, fathered by another Padawan.

She discovered the reasons behind her abduction by accident, witnessing her father's death at the hands of her Master. Refusing to accept the truth, Taja delved deeper into the Jedi philosophies until finally she knew nothing but apathy. This in turn caused her to become mentally unstable.

Fearing for her son's safety, Taja abandoned him on Tvangeste to study different cultures. Eventually her path led her to The Sith Empire where she was accepted as an Apprentice by Dalethria Mal Pannis, but her ideals were unlike those of the faction.

When her Master left the Empire, Taja followed her to Vjun. Here she met Jeseth Cloak, who offered her the chance to learn more about the Dark Jedi. Thus she became a member of The Black Hand.

Taja's resignation from the Empire triggered a complete mental collapse and she disappeared, the returning version more sinister and animalistic.

Despite these changes, Taja suffers an ongoing identity crisis and remains somewhat introverted. Physically weak, she relies mainly on her psychic prowess.

And if anybody's wondering, that thread with Jes doesn't exist. :p

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:28:42 PM
:lol at Taylor and Ogies

and hugs Taja =^:^=

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:30:26 PM
:) But where is your son now? :)

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:32:47 PM
:D Kit-Kat! *hugs* You do know I meant da bomb in the evillest way possible. ^_^ Cuz when dis bomb explodes, all hell breaks loose! .. or something. O_o

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:34:39 PM
Son? She doesn't know .. Taja's a terrible mother. >_<