PDA

View Full Version : Force help

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:10:04 AM
It was quiet and timid as the sun rose from its depths. Kindo love to train early, it had a become a rather good habit of his. He walked into a training arena, setting down a bag. He then sat and lost himself in meditation, trying to feel and cocentrate on the Force. He then reached in his bag and went for some rocks. He layed three stones out. It seems he tried to lift them, he cocentrated his hardness, but just couden't do it. He needed some help and how to handle this, for it was difficult for him. He was not super skilled with the Force, and rarely used it. He sat there and thought about the situtation. Maybe someone would come and help him.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:51:38 AM
Maia walked down the hall on her way to train. She had been wanting to practice her force powers to try and enhance what she already knew. Stepping into a training room she saw a person already in there.

"Sorry bout that. Oh Kindo it's you. Mind if I share the training room with you? I need to work on my force skills.."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:58:21 AM
Kindo looked up at Maia and smiled. It was nice to know others were focused on there training too. Plus Maia was good friend of his, and he would be more than happy to do this for her.

" Hey Maia. Of course you can share the room with me."

Kindo took interest in what she siad though. Force skills? Maybe she could show him some things. This would be a good chance to learn from a Knight.

" Mind if I practice with you? Im having trouble with the Force."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:10:35 PM
Maia smiled at her friend. "Of course you can practice with me Kindo. Two concentrating on the light is always better than one.."

Maia sat down beside him and calmed her soul, letting the force fill her mind and body. "If you close your eyes and let a calm come over you, it's so much easier to let the force take over. It fills you and calms your thought. Giving you access to what you can do." She said softly. Opening her eyes she concentrated on the small stones and lifted each one. "Sometimes it is hard for a person to realize, that it is not the size of the object you lift. It is the limitation you put on yourself."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:23:02 PM
" What about sensing things and feeling things in the Force? Or having to make hard choices? How do you let the Force intervene?"

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:42:55 PM
"Well, when the force fills you, it will make you more sensitive to things around you. The moods of people, who is a light sider or a dark sider. Unless of course they are masking. It can help lead you in the right direction but the choice is always yours to make. What you must always remember is to keep a pure and kind heart. Let that guide you in what you should do. A Jedi only attacks if attacked first or to defend an innocent. Even a darksider, though there hearts may be evil. We must remember that even they can be redeemed. They are just lost." She said softly her eyes still closed.

"I used to believe that me being from a family of Sith would stop the Jedi from accepting me. But what I have learned is that Jedi are kind and forgiving. They are a family." She smiled softly...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:49:24 PM
" We are a family. What about lightsaber duels?"

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:59:43 PM
"A saber is an extension of you and the force. It becomes part of you. If trained properly with it. It will be what can save your life or the life of another. I am not saying go and look to fight Just always be prepared by becoming good. Would you like to saber fight with me Kindo?" She asked smiling at him...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:13:48 PM
" Lets do it."

Kindo stood up, streching to release some tension. He then walked to the far corner of the arena, and reached for his lightsaber, which was clipped to his belt. He removed it from it's clip and held it out to his front. His hand hit the ignition switch.

SNAP-HISS!

Now he awaited Maia.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:44:57 PM
Maia pulled her saber from her bag. She smiled at the site of it. Her brother had made it for her and it held a lot of meaning for her. She ignited the blade. A deep blue light sprang to life. Bending her knees slightly she extended the saber in front of her.

"Whenever you ready Kindo. She called on the force to strengthen her and to calm her breathing. She waited for him to attack...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:56:01 PM
Kindo closed his eyes for a second, gaining control and cocentration. He then flipped into the air, landing about three feet from Maia. He went against her with an overhead slash.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:13:07 PM
Maia raised her saber and blocked the blow. The sabers hissed as they locked together. Maia pushed him back from her swinging her blade low and at his legs.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:18:04 PM
Maia was good, very good, and Kindo knew why. She was letting the Force guide her, something he couden't do well at the time. He would learn though. He blocked Maia's hot towards his leg, and twisted around her left and swung for a neck shot.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:54:07 PM
Maia brought her saber up and blocked his neck swing. She forced his saber down and away from her and kicked out, Connecting with his stomach. Her kick was only hard enough to push him away from her. She brought her saber back in front of her and awaited his next move...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:36:20 PM
Kindo twirled his saber for distraction purposes, then came out with a powerful overhead swing, pressing down. He then pulled away and swung for her left knee.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:29:52 PM
Rasing her saber she blocked the over head swing but knew that the downward swing would make contact. She called on the force and jumped into the air and over the blade. Flipping back from him as she did so. Maia rased her hand and force pushed Kindo back. A she stumbled she rushed him Saber flashing toward his head...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:39:11 PM
He blocked the heavy shot to the head, using her momentum to flip over her and swing for her back quickly and powerfully.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:50:55 PM
Maia spun and blocked the blow a grimace on her face. He was very good at fighting. Maia turned her saber hilt out and bashed him in the chest. Pushing him back. She pulled her saber up and slashed down towards his head...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:23:15 PM
Blocking the powerful headshot, he jumped up on both feet, and attempted a powerful overhead shot.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 05:07:18 PM
Maia brought her saber up and blocked the swing. there sabers locked. Bending back she laid on the ground and shoved him up and over her head using the force to sling him further...