PDA

View Full Version : Second solace

Salem Ave
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:34:31 AM
Evening had fell, and thus the young Sith apprentice had been permitted to leave his domicile at the Lady Razielle's castle. His stay there had been somewhat short, but he was determined to deal with what he would undertake quickly today. For some time he had not held residence within the walls of the Sith Empire, for the sole reason that he no longer considered it his home - truth be told he had always thought of it as a womb, something which would birth his base powers thus allowing him to move onto greater things.

Never the less, he stalked into the 'recruitment area' of the Sith Order. He walked, as per usual, with a slight hunch which decreased his height - 6'7" - by a good three or four inches. This created the image of a hump on his back, though those who knew him realised this was induced too by the tattered wings he possessed. There was no noise of breathing as the vampyre walked, simply the sound of the metal buckles and soles on his shoes clicking and scraping.

Salem paused - his solid black eyes ran across the room in a quick sweeping survey before settling to stare straight forward.

"I rrr-equire," he began,

"Inssstruction in the Sss-ith ways."

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:03:22 PM
Little did Salem know, he was also being followed by an icy shadow in the dark of the night. Wraith needed Sith instruction quick, for he was not ready to face off against anyone, being locked up away in the corner of the galaxy. Recognizing this persons cause, he decided that his best way to find the Sith palace was to follow this person. Upon entering the recruitment chambers, Wraith reveals himself to Salem. "I too, also need experience in the ways of the Sith. Not so much as to join them but as to gain greater experience in their dark arts. I followed you here, just to let you know. You should be more wary of your surroundings." Wraith grins.

Salem Ave
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:24:11 AM
His head did not move, though unnoticably his eyes did to catch a sideward glance of the man who stood close to him.

"I am warrry of my sss-urroundings. If I had not wanted you to follow me here, you would not have,"

Salem paused, the hiss from his final syllable of speech trailing into silent before arching upwards again, to cut off the man before he could speak again.

"Now hold yourrr tongue, we arrre not here to talk."

This said, he fell into dogmatic silence.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:19:45 AM
Wraith wasn't sure if he was to believe this man or not. For he did not speak again, but stood silently in the corner. His chilling presence eminated from the dark shadow. He waited patiently for some figure of a Sith to come to them.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:54:01 AM
The ancient writings of the Sith remained on the walls of the Recruitment Area, glimmering in the pale light of the candles that were lit. Truth be told, it had been there for centuries, runes written by the Sith's Ancestors.

Power was held in the old tongue.

A shadow quickly slipped behind a pillar. So fast was it, that if either of them saw, they would swear it was their eyes playing tricks. There was a rustling noise, then a disturbing silence that seemed to last forever. Finally, a figure of a woman appeared infront of the two.

"Well, well well .. Look what we have here. A Vampyre and a .. puppy?"

The last word was spoken with a tinge of humor.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:02:20 AM
"If you don't want to die by your next movement, I suggest you don't call me puppy, you long eared freak. Do you stretch those things daily?" Wraith stepped towards her, moving his cape aside revealing the long handle of his light scythe. "You don't want to mess with this, you hear?" He didn't want to start a fight now in the recruitment chambers, but would definetly be willing to go at it with this woman afterwards. He just hoped this wasn't one of the Sith instructors.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:48:02 PM
Suddenly the man found his weapon hand become 'paralyzed' and his scythe fell to the floor.

"Please, spare the ego for someone else who cares .. Besides, it isn't wise to insult one who already is a member of this Order, is it?"

She turned her blue eyes to the other man, who remained silent. Good, at least this one had some sense.

"What do you wish to accomplish by joining?"

Salem Ave
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:35:09 AM
The ignorance of some never failed to amaze him, and as he looked on the other man who had moments ago wielded a scythe, he stifled a very faint laugh.

"I wisss-h to furrrther my skills in the dark arts, mi'lady," he hissed, lowering his head in respect.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:12:44 AM
"I am terribly sorry dark one." Wraith said. "I had no idea." He tried to wish away the numbness in his hand, but it stayed. "I came to further my skills in the dark force. Someone like myself could use the experience." Bowing to a knee. "I hope that my arrogance did not offend you. Do you dissaprove of me know?" Wraith apologized sincerely. If he had known who this was before hand, he would not have said what he said. He hoped that this minor quarrel would not affect the outcome of whether he became a Sith or not.

Lady Vader
Aug 7th, 2002, 05:36:35 PM
*LV stepped forward from an adjoining hallway after the both men had answered Cherice's question, only becoming visible once she had left the hallway behind her. She stoped in front of the gathered beings, nodding her head at the young woman present.*

Thank you for greeting our new arrivals, Cherice. Goodness only knows what trouble they would have gotten themselves into had they been left alone.

*She intentionally eyed the weapon the shorter man had revealed. And then, without so much as a batting eyelid, she gave it no more head.*

*Instead she eyed both men fiercly.*

Be it known that if you so choose and are accepted into joining the Sith Order, you will enter into a family and treat all members as your brothers and sisters, regardless of what you feel.

We here at the Order strive to keep peace in our walls, and above all, keep the loyalty and comradere.

Treachery is not tolerated. If we here sop much as hear you thinking of treachery, you are expelled from the Order... and will most likely lose your very lives.

*She paused to take a breath and hen continued.*

Be it known that here at the Order, we do not hold you bound and gagged, and you may leave the Order whenever you wish. But pray you leave on good terms, or the outcome can be hazzardess to your health.

*None of what she said was meant as threats, but were rules and the law here at the Order. She stated everything as fact.*

Also, it is fair I tell you we are short of Masters right now, but we do have a mass training group we attend to. We do not neglect any of our members, and we will see to your needs and questions.

*She eyed each individually.*

After knowledge of all this, do you still wish to join?

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 7th, 2002, 05:39:18 PM
She nodded in respect towards LV, then returned her attention back to the two, awaiting a response.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:37:23 PM
"Yes great one." Wraith answered, hoping that Lady Vader had not heard any of the previous commotion between himself and Cherice. "I wish to become a Sith in order to gain strong experience in the force and dark arts mi'lady. I will abide by your rules with the most utter respect. They do not hinder me in my wish to join." He turned to Cherice. "I am sorry for previously mistaking you as someone else. It will not happen again." He stared intently upon the two Sith, his icy gaze unmoving to them. Upon the great halls Wraith stood, awaiting a reply.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 7th, 2002, 07:05:05 PM
"I should hope it wouldn't ... If Lady Vader accepts you within our ranks, it would greatly be appreciated if you don't act so bullheaded next time."

She looked at Salem and winked slightly before turning, heading out to leave.

Salem Ave
Aug 8th, 2002, 04:05:16 AM
He watched the Sith Mistress, his mind wandering slightly. He had read about this one during his studies at the Academy. His attention was drawn, however, away by the other who had first welcomed - if you could call it that - Salem and his brutish counterpart.

"Ye-sss, Lady Vade-rrr. I wa-sss once a memberrr herrre under the tutelage of Jesss-eth Cloak, though you may not rememberrr me," he motioned downwards, raising his shoulders in a sort of shrug.

"I am well awarrre of what being a memberrr herrre entail-sss."

Lady Vader
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:43:09 PM
*LV narrowed her eyes, addressing the tall Vampyre.*

I remember Jeseth. He and I had an understanding.

*She looked to both standing before her.*

I will accept you both into the Order, now that you have agreed and understand the rules we have here.

Please go to the second floor of the Palace and find yourselves some occomodations. Then, when you feel so inclined, you may go to the Training Grounds, either to train on your own, train with another, or to train in the group lessons.

You are free to use the small transports within the common hangar bay for your travels, though I caution you to be warry and careful when about in the Universe. The Jedi are not to be underestimated.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 9th, 2002, 01:20:31 PM
"Thank you Lady Vader. I will take full advantage of my oppurtunity to become a Sith. I hope to see you again in the future." Wraith said humbly, then bowed and walked out of the room. Passing up the occomodations for now. he turned and went straight out to the training grounds, leaving Salem and Lady Vader alone. Wraith had been waiting for this for a while. He was anxious to train and prove himself, being still shooken up by the mistake he had made earlier.

Salem Ave
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:56:52 PM
Salem gave a bow and departed slowly.

"Thank you, Misss-trrress.."