PDA

View Full Version : New Girl

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 1st, 2002, 03:03:58 PM
Valeska entered the room hesitently. Xazor said she could meet friends here, and she decided to test it. She surveyed the room interestedly, curiousity evident in her clear grey eyes. She half expected to be yelled at and told 'get lost, kid!', but the scream never came.

She looked around, hoping someone would come up to her and spare her the awkwardness of doing it herself. Valeska was terribly shy, sometimes.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 1st, 2002, 03:44:16 PM
A massive figure came bowling through the B&G at breakneck speed...a red-faced, screaming man in a chef's hat chasing after him. The big guy had a massive sack slung over his shoulder. His blue eyes looked back quickly. The cook was fat and out of shape. He wouldn't be able to catch him. Besides...Cirr fully intended to pay...tomorrow. Eyes turning back to forefront suddenly widened as a girl has gotten in his path. Not wanting to trample her or throw her out of the way...Cirr panicked, scooping her up with his free hand, and carrying both the large sack and Valeska out of the Bar and Grill

Jhyx
Aug 1st, 2002, 03:53:53 PM
Flying across table tops at breakneck speeds, Jhyx chased after Cirr. Nimble little paws dodged plates, silverware, and cups as the over-enthusiastic Isnik darted from table to table, getting closer and closer to his fleeing Cizerack sidekick.

It'd been easy to divert the cook's attention while Cirr got what he wanted; the two were an excellent team.

Just before Cirr barreled out the doors to the bar and grill, Jhyx launched himself off the last table, landing squarely on the big Cizerack's broad shoulders, and grasping the cat man's ears like handlebars, proceeded to ride Cirr out of the establishment, grinning from ear to ear and yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Tally-hoooo!!!!!"

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:00:03 PM
"Holy cricket!" shouted Valeska in an uncharactoristic bout of loudness.

She wanted to meet people, but this was a bit.... Yeah.

"Tally HOOOOO!" Another being had latched himself to the man's shoulders.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:13:34 PM
Run, run run....

At full foot speed, a Cizerack could leave most humanoids in the dust. Even encumbered as he was, Cirr was able to easily evade the irate cook's attempts to stop him. He raced up the road, over the hill, and headed toward a less crowded part of the area, before coming across a small park. Breathing hard, he stopped, dropping down on his backside with a thud. Only then did he lower his catch to the ground...both the intentional one...and the unintentional. Cirr looked at the girl, blinking as he panted. He glanced up to Jhyx, as if to wonder who the hitch hiker might be.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:16:59 PM
Valeska got up and brushed dirt off her clothes.

''Hello," she said as if nothing had happened, ''Who're you?''

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:25:10 PM
Cirr looked at her, pointing to himself as if to say "Who...me?

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:28:40 PM
Valeska nodded. She was quite in awe of Cirr, especially the height. As Valeska had always been terribly small for her age, anyone tall was intreguing.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:41:57 PM
Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto...

He continued to look at her with a look of confusion. She was so tiny. She'd barely make a mid-day snack for him. Not that he was thinking about that! ^_^; Well...ok, he was. But it was an idle thought. After all, when you are Cirr's size, anything smaller than you is a potential appetizer. But sentient food was hardly ever worth the trouble. Especially in a place like this.

He smiled, remembering vestigial manners, and smiled a goofy grin, holding out a massive hand to shake.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:46:12 PM
Valeska shook it, her hand disapearing in his.

"My name's Valeska Versingetorix. What's yours?"

Jhyx
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:55:37 PM
Jhyx, from his perch atop Cirr's shoulders, puffed out his chest and regally looked down his nose at the young girl.

"Name's Jhyxtapulantius Miskidumius Borgha."

Hopping from Cirr's shoulder to land on the girl's head, the little Isnik made himself comfortable, then leaned forward and down to look her upside down in the eyes.

"But you can call me Jhyx."

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:59:14 PM
Valeska giggled. She was glad he was so friendly. With a name like that, he could easily pull off snooty.

"Okay," she said, "You can call me Vally, if you want."

Jhyx
Aug 1st, 2002, 05:41:07 PM
"Well then, Vally, 'tis a pleasure to meet you."

The squirrely little creature leapt up once again, positioning himself back upon his normal perch on Cirr's shoulder and scratch playfully behind the large Cizerack's ears.

"You're lucky me an' Cirr came along when we did," he started nonchalantly, "that cook woulda run you down and squashed you flat if we hadn't rescued you."

Jhyx plopped down on Cirr's shoulder, his tail slapping against the cat man's shoulder blade and rubbed his little paws together.

"So. Cirr. What'd we get this time?"

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:32:49 PM
Cirr had almost forgotten their catch. He opened up the bag, pulling out half a dozen honeyglazed hams, a dozen whole tuna fish, a six foot long strand of bratwurst, and four cans of sardines. He even managed to bag a dozen sajoi, which squirmed about in a separate bag. He beamed...proud of his heist.

Jhyx
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:05:26 PM
Jhyx's tail slapped excitedly against Cirr's back at the sight of the hams, and jumping up in glee, began singing a song while dancing madly across Cirr's shoulders, sometimes hopping up onto the Cizerack's head or using it as a drum.

"The big band possesses me from inside out
He's got class, real clout the kind they talk about
on the front page of the Coruscant Times!
He's got the gift of gab in rhyme
Hear his name blow in the wind chimes of his Palm Springs patio
Have a Martini, maybe one, two or three!
Watch a couple westerns on my color TV!
I wear a robe to the packy in the morning to get the paper
The brain behind the caper
Kid don't bother stealing the hubcaps, steal the whole car!
Half measures never ail us never got us so far
Sipping bath tub gin outta jars
Is it wrong to gamble or just to lose on this pleasure cruise?
Sittin' in the pool hall, watching all the cool girls!
Who's the brain who concocted such hairball schemes?
I'm living on cloud nine in champagne dreams!
I'm spending thousands, carousing, 100 bucks you wanna bet me?
I'm dumping plates of spaghetti on my new tuxedo
This cat took a leak in the back of my limo
Nobody knows me like my Yiddish sister Michelle Jacoby
Down at Vegas Night, at the Lion's Club im going for broke
I'm the kinda guy when i move ya better watch my smoke!
When I'm not shaking hands or kissing babies
I'm down at the senior citzens home
doing a couple numbers for the old ladies!!!!"

The little Isnik ended his little song and dance with as much flair as he could muster, cutting a "sexy swinger" pose atop Cirr's head for one last dramatic finale, and with wide excited eyes darting over at Vally, didn't move a muscle except to give her his best dashing wink.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:06:17 PM
Cirr watched the little Isnik chitter around, as he began to methodically pick an entire ham clean off its bone, in a series of wide, chomping bites.