PDA

View Full Version : Grocery shopping (Closed, Ange)

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:09:30 PM
Wei had cleaned off the soup and had changed into an aquamarine Kung-fu uniform. He flet much better.

"Let's go get those groceries, eh?" He said to Ange as he stepped out to where she had been waiting for him in the hall.

OOC: ANge, check your PMs. I gave you my AIM name in one of them.

Ange Tot
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:16:05 PM
"Okay."

She smiled at Wei, and was glad that he wasn't mad at her from spilling stew on his head eariler, she adjusted the strap of her purse and grinned.

"I have to get some things to."

OOC- I got you PM, but I'm at the library so I can't get on AIM....>: accursed Library.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:17:37 PM
Wei smiled at her and took her hand. "Let's go. But first.." Wei's voice trailed off. "I gotta figure out where we can go to get groceries." Wei gave a nervous laugh.

Ange Tot
Aug 2nd, 2002, 05:05:35 PM
She laughed too.

"Yup...Maybe we should ask someone?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:49:56 PM
Wei shrugged. "We could." Wei looked around, but found no one. "Let's just walk around the nearby town. We'll find it eventually."

Wei Headed toward the exit, dragging Ange by her hand.

"Let's go!" He said excitedly.

Ange Tot
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:16:47 PM
"Okay! Okay!"

she giggled as she is dragged by Wei out the door.

"If you drag me all the way there my arm'll fall off!"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:39:35 AM
"Oh it will not!" He tugged her arm gently, so that she caught up to him and put his arm around her waist.

"See? It can;t be pulled off cause I got you about the waist now."

Ange Tot
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:12:14 AM
she giggled and placed a hand on Wei's arm.

"You're silly, you know that?"

She leaned against Wei and grinned.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:35:48 PM
Wei liked having Ange close to him. He could have forgotten about grocery shopping then and there, but he had to go shopping. It was essential.

"You are so pretty," Wei whispered in her ear as they left the Living Quarters.

Ange Tot
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:57:00 AM
She blushed at Wei's words and smiled meekly.

"Well you're very handsome, Wei......." she whispered back to him as they stepped outside of the living quarters, it's a nice sunny day good enough to go grocery shopping.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:01:42 AM
Wei let Ange go. It was sort of hard not to trip over Ange, or worse make it so she wouldn't trip over him. He took her hand again.

"I think it'll be easy to find a grocery store."

they went into the town and soon found a grocery store. Wei had tripped over a cart of oranges that was sitting outside.

"I rather like this grocery store," Wei said as he got up. It was like an out door market. All the produce was in carts outside a small building. The meats and tings were inside to keep them from rotting in the sun.

"Let's shop here, Ange."

The store reminded him of travelling with his family.

Ange Tot
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:09:29 AM
"Okay"

she smiled, looked at all the produce.

"Wow, I've never really seen this many vegetable together at once before........." she said with a sorta-child like interest, as she grabbed an orange and squeezed it lightly to test if it is ripe or not.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:17:41 AM
Wei smiled. He was glad she liked it.

"My Mother used to take me to places like these. She said these were the best places becasue all the food was fresh and also very cheap."

Wei smiled to the lady standing out by the produce and began to take various vegetables from the carts and putting them in a bag.

Turning once again to the lady he asked, "you guys sell meat and bread inside, right?"

The lady nodded and smiled. Wei gave her a courtesy bow and entered to but some shrimp and a loaf of bread and some noodles, leaving Ange to her own shopping.

Ange Tot
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:28:10 AM
She saw Wei go inside and shurgged, she'd join him in there later, first she needed somethings from out here. She found what she was looking for, apples and strawberries, and put them in a bag like the one the lady Wei talked to was using. When she got a few other things she went inside and looked around for Wei, and spotted him in the Bakery section getting bread.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:45:45 AM
Wei had gotten his noodles and was looking at the bread when Ange came in. He picked out a fresh loaf and went over to the seafood to get his shrimp. Once he had all he needed he walked over to her.

"I'm going to pay for my stuff. I'll be waiting right outside the door for you. Take your time."

Then he went to pay for his things.