PDA

View Full Version : Invisible cloak

Elles Jinn
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:00:39 PM
It was busy here. Busy, but not entirely occupied. The hooded figure sat silently in a booth nearest the back of the room, just watching. She ordered nothing, just observed and nothing more. The cloak that concealed her face and body was hugged tightly as if to ward off a chill. The room was quite warm. No one seemed to notice her and she was glad of it. The young woman often watched. She found comfort in being in the shadows, being able to go unnoitced. Being invisible. There was a downfall of course. You saw things. Things that wern't meant to be seen. Things that forced you to stay anonymous whether you wanted to or not.

Elles Jinn knew this. Hated it. But she accepted it. Nothing was predictable. You took what you were handed and made the best of it. And so she watched. Like she always did.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:21:45 AM
The small girl entered the bar from the back, furtively looking around for an empty seat. The girl appeared young, yet her odd coloured eyes betrayed that. They were innocent, but fiercly intellegant. The girl tugged at a stray blond curl and spotted a booth, walking quickly and softly, she reached it and sat down.

A young woman sat there too. "Oh!" said Valeska, "I'm terribly sorry. I did not see you."

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:16:05 PM
Silence answered the womans apology. Elles merely turned her gaze on the woman, face shielded, and then returned her attention to the patrons in the bar. When the stranger made no move to get up, Elles started getting agitated. She didn't bother to speak aloud, rarely doing so in the few years she'd been on her pwn. That was what the Force was for in her opinion. TO minimize conversation. Valeska suddenly heard a soft voice, quiet, but ringed with strength, speaking to her via the Force.

You did not see me because I did not wish to be seen. An indication that I would like to be alone this night.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:32:27 PM
Valeska shook her head and spoke aloud. She didn't know how to speak through the force yet, but she wished to learn soon, once she got her master and became a real jedi in training. "If you don't mind, I'll stay here please." Her voice too, was quiet, shy and soft, but with an undertinge of amusement and laughter, touched with the accent from the language she had spoken for her entire life. She surveyed the woman, not saying a word, but taking in everything.

"If you wished to be alone,'' the girl asked, "Why would you come here? It is a bar and grill. Not a place of quiet or privacy."

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:52:58 PM
When you are not noticed, there is plenty of peace to be found.

Elles continued to keep her gaze on all who enjoyed their time in the establishment. She really did not wish to engage in conversation but it seemed as though she had little choice.

Not all come here to enjoy the company of others. I do not. There is a man in the corner, trying to avoid his companions outside. It is easier to dissapear in a public place.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:58:16 PM
"I did not think of it that way. Thank you for this new view." Valeska nodded her head formally, as was protocal on Anlyn. They were formal people.

"Are you a Jedi?" she asked, wide eyes admiring. She did not know this woman's name, but she seemed very wise and like she knew much more than she let on. Like me, she realized. Although I am not so very wise, I do not let on with all I know. Oh, but I wonder if that is an offense in the Jedi? If this woman is one, I shall ask her.

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:04:28 PM
Elles shook her head.

No. I was being trained at one time but it was not completed.

Finally she turned to face the woman, though she still did not reveal her face, leaving it in the shadow.

Many in what is left of my family are Jedi. Or so it is rumored.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:09:53 PM
"I have just arrived," said Valeska, "Just this morning, to be trained. I haven't yet gotten a master. I don't know whether I will get one soon." She sighed, propping her young face on a hand, with a half smile.

"I've waited since as long as I remember for this. Anlyn sends loads of people here, I know, and it wasn't hard to come. What's your name, by the way?"

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:16:44 PM
My name?

For a moment, the oyung Jinn didn't know what to say. It wasn't a hard question but she hadn't heard it in years. She was unsure whether to answer it or not.

It does not matter who I am. But if you must, you may call me Elles.

Elles drew a hand out of the long sleeves of the cloak and rested it on the table. Half lay enveloped by the darkness of the corner, half in light. She stared at her had, tracing a finger down the dividing line.

I wish you the best in your training. It is such a fine line between the light and the dark. I hope you finish what I could not.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:25:16 PM
"Thank you," said Valeska, wondering why Elles didn't finish her training. She wished to ask, but was too shy and too polite. Vally wished for the fifteenth time that day that she wasn't so shy, and that Father hadn't drilled so many lessons in manners and perhaps taught her how to actually talk to people.

"I'm Valeska Vercingetorix," Val informed her, smiling shyly.

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:33:03 PM
Elles could sense the girls curiosity and smiled, glad once again for the concealment of her hood. There was no danger in letting this one know a few things about herself. As long as she remembered to keep her gaurd up.

My father was training me. Something happened and he went insane, killed my mother and my brother and then himself. I was on a solo hike, a test, when it happened. I suppose I passed because I've managed to survive on my own.

Her voice held no emotion and she felt none. Elles was not one to dwell on the past. She accepted things, and moved on. It made things easier, and kept her mind clear.

You are not from here Valeska. Am I correct?

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:39:12 PM
Valeska nodded. "No," she replied.

She felt a little homesick for her planet. Anlyn was elegant and formal, a place where she knew the rules and played by them, she always knew what to do there, and nothing like Elles' story happened, and everyone was happy living their quiet, elegant, formal way of life. Anlyn's beautiful archetecture passed through her minds eye, making some odd part of her stomach that she didn't know she possessed clench.

"I'm from Anlyn," she said, "It's in the Silian system," she clarified, perhaps Elles didn't know

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:43:53 PM
I know it. Know of it rather. The beauty of public school, they give you information that seems worthless at the time but often isn't.

Elles nodded. She studied Valeska carefully.

You miss it.

It was not a question, rather, a statement of truth.

How old are you Valeska?

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:50:44 PM
"I am thirteen years and fifteen days old," said Valeska. She figured Elles must think she was younger. As her build was that of an nine year old, it was hard to believe that she was actually thirteen.

She also didn't think she needed to add that emotional ages with Anlynians were more advanced than most hominids. She had read a very interesting book before she left about the exact genetic makeup that made it that way. She swallowed hard, and decided that thinking about Anlyn wasn't a good idea right now. Putting it aside, she focused on the conversation.

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:59:05 PM
It is a hard age. The world seems to be focused on making your life as difficult as possible. I remember it well. I am nineteen. It is no easier than thirteen.

Elles watched Valeska carefully. She didn't understand emotions very well, she had made sure that she felt little to avoid getting hurt. But it meant she rarely felt happiness. And never love. A sacrifice, never to feel, but one that Elles did not regret. SHe found it odd that she was communicating so very much. SHe had talked to this girl more than in less than an hour than she had to anyone in months. Elles spoke again, this time aloud and not with the Force.

"Do you enjoy it here?"

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:07:12 PM
Valeska didn't miss the fact she had spoken, and not with the Force. In answer to the question, her clear grey eyes held an odd mixture of sadness and joy.

"I've wanted to be a Jedi my whole life," she said, "But now that I'm here I miss my home. I've never been away from home before." Val suddenly realized why she was confiding in Elles much more than others. She reminded her of her big sister. Merchade had been like a best friend, an ally, a mother, and a sister to her. She decided to tell her the undercurrent of all her nervousness and worries.

She looked down, twisting her long fingers together. "I'm worried about it, too. It will be hard, and of that I don't mind, but I'm worried that no one will take me as their Padawan."

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:14:32 PM
"Do not worry, worrying is useless. It does not accomplish anything. Work hard. That is all the advice I can give you regarding this. If you are determined to become a Jedi, you will. But it will be hard, you are right."

Elles said nothing more. She was uncomfortable giving so much advice lest some of her words should be incorrect. She was not the best person to be askin, but neither was she the worst.

"Remeber young one, there are plenty of Knights and Masters here that will listen to you. They can provide better advice and comfort than I."

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:19:47 PM
Val smiled. "Perhaps," she said, but she didn't move. She looked at her hands again, gathering up courage to ask a question.

"Where do you come from?" she asked, "I mean, do you come from here? What planet?" She scowled at herself inwardly for mussing up the question, but she figured it would do. It got the point across. And she said it in the right language, and she didn't mess it up too badly.

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:30:12 PM
"Ithor. I am from Ithor, it's in the Ottega system. Well, I was born in Coruscant but we left there soon after."

Elles shifted in her seat. She needed to be careful lest s he let something slip. She didn't think she had let too much information go. Her first name, homeworld and the tip of her family history. It was still unnerving to converse with people.

"I am looking for any relatives of mine, thought that perhaps I could uncover something here."

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:42:00 PM
"Have you asked the Masters?" asked Valeska, "They know many things."

She didn't actually know this first hand, but she had heard stories during her brief presence here and at home about their knowledge and wisdom. She wasn't good with advice, as she was smart but not wise and had only been around for thirteen years.

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:20:09 PM
Elles shook her head.

"No. I do not...I can't talk to people easily. I find it easier to watch others. You can learn many things by it."

She paused for a moment and then slowly pulled her hood off. Her face was young, simple. Dark hair hung loosly, the front tucked behind her ears. Only her eyes were old. So very old and tired.

"Elles Jinn. That's who I am."

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:28:40 PM
Valeska grinned, glad she had at least told her her full name and showed herself. She also though she had read something about some Jedi with the last name of Jinn. She couldn't remember where, though. She could check into that later.

Val pointed to her face, childlike, small, and dimpled. "And this is me, though you know that already. But if you'd like, you can call me Vally."

Nicknames were not used lightly in Anlyn. Only the most trusted, mainly family members, were permitted to use them. Vally was something only her mother and her sister had called her back at home. The fact that she had let her use it said as much as Elles letting Valeska know her full name and face.

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:48:36 PM
Elles nodded. Though she did not know about life on Anlyn, she could sense that Valeska was trusting her with something. Nervously, the woman ran a hand through her hair. She was not accustomed to having her hood off. Quickly, she pulled it over her head.

"Please, do not take offense. I j ust do not like to be so exposed."

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:52:53 PM
"That's alright," said Valeska good naturedly.

Searching for some topic to start on, something else to speak about, she tugged at her long hair, a habit when she was thinking.

"So," she asked, "how long have you been here?"

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:57:24 PM
"A few hours. Not long, and if I don't ifnd a reason to stay, I will depart shortly."

She pulled the cloak tighter, trying to stop her chills. She was always cold, regardless of the temperature. The only way to describe it was steel radiating in her bones. Elles slipped back into Force speaking as she grew colder.

I am not familiar with this place. Would you mind coming with me in search of someone able to help my purpose here?

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 05:03:25 PM
"Sure," said Valeska.

She frowned a little when Elles had said she'd be leaving soon if something didn't happen. Val liked Elles, and she didn't like that one of the first people she had gotten up the courage to talk to was going to leave presently. So she hoped something would happen.

"Where d'you want to go?"

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 05:12:59 PM
I was hoping you would know. Perhaps we should simply walk until we find someone suitable.

Elles sugested, standing up. The cloak loosened but she pulled it closer, crossing her arms over her chest.

OOC: Hey Val, check your PMs

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 05:30:28 PM
"Well then," said Valeska, "Lets go."

She lead Elles to the door.

Elles Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:20:38 PM
Elles followed until they entered the vast hallway. It was empty but she could sense many others nearby.

Which way do we go? Left or right?

She snorted and then corrected herself.

Well it really doesn't matter seeing as we don't have a set destination, does it?

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 2nd, 2002, 08:07:22 PM
"Not really," said Valeska with a laugh.

She recited a little rhyme she learned as a child. "Minnannè Silannè fi mi ah. Sik re fennessa jél rih ça." She giggled and said, "Left."

Elles Jinn
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:50:11 PM
Though Valeska could not see it, Elles had a puzzled look her face. It was not the rhyme that had done it, no, it was the giggle. When was the last time she had laughed? It had been so long, she had nearly forgotten it....or perhaps she wanted to forget it.

"Mooom! Get Samuel out of here! I'm trying to pack my bag!"

"I'm not doin' nothin' Elly, an' you know it!"

The girl, much younger than present day, scowled at the short figure sitting on the bed.

"Fine, you can stay. But you better be quiet or else I'll lock you outside tonight and you'll be all alone in the dark!"

Samuel put his tiny hands on his hips and blew his brown hair from his eyes.

"You woudn' do that 'cause then Daddy woudn' let you go on your stupid hike!"

"It's not stupid Samuel, you're just too little to understand. It's only for mature people."

Her little brother knit his eyebrows together and pushed her bag off of the bed and onto the floor.

"I am not too little! I'm a big boy!"

Elles looked at the fallen knapsack, half it's contents strewn on the hardwood. She'd spent all mornig trying to get prepared.

"You stupid little creep! Wait till I get my hands on you!"

She lunged towards the bed and Samuel took off on the other side. They ran around and around, sometimes jumping over in an attempt to catch or evade.

"Elly, you're gettin' mad an' Daddy says you're not apposed to!"

"I don't care! It'll be worth it if I get you!

"Mooooooom! Elly's being mean!"

Suddenly, inspiration smacked Samuel on the head. He picked up his big sisters bag and ran to the open window on the other side of the room. Elles, in horror, realized what he was doing.

"Samuel no!"

It was too late. Brother and sister stood next to each other watching clothes fall and land on the muddy ground below. They didn't dare look at each other. Finally Elles peeked at Samuel. He was grinning like an idiot. She was as well. Samuel looked up.

"Ooops."

The childrens giggles echoed around the room....

Quickly, Elles shook her head to rid the memory. It had no place with her anymore. She glanced at Valeska awkwardly. They had been standing in silence for many minutes. Clearing her throat, Elles started walking left.

"Alright. Left it is."

Liam Jinn
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:09:34 PM
Liam had worked on repairing his ship for most of the day. The life-support system onboard would fail at odd times, for no reason it seemed. After getting nowhere, he decided it was his time to relax.

"Yog's it is.." He said to himself with a slight chuckle.

Picking up a datapad and leaving the shipyards, he began his walk to the bar. As he made his way there, he accidentally knocked a young girl, maybe the age of 10, to the ground. He helped her back to her feet, noticing there was another. This one was older, and seemed more shy.

"Well, hello ladies. Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention. Are you both new here? I haven't seen you two around before."

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 9th, 2002, 03:33:42 PM
"I am new," Valeska informed him cheerfully, brushing invisible dirt off her clothes, "I just arrived this morn."

She smiled. "And I accept your appology. It was an accident."

Elles Jinn
Aug 9th, 2002, 03:47:40 PM
Elles moved to help Vally up but her young friend had already risen. For reasons she could not explain, Elles had taken a liking to Valeska. Though she fought against it, she couldn't help but feel like helping the girl. It was easy to tell she missed home terribly.

Are you all right Vally?

She asked the girl silently. Elles made no move to greet the stranger. Talking with Valeska had been surprisingly relaxing but had left her on edge. Finally, after a long moment of silence in which Elles gazed fixidly at the man from the concealment of her hood, she spoke, though it was hardly anything at all.

"I arrived earlier this afternoon."

Liam Jinn
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:14:46 PM
Liam paused a moment, glancing back and forth between the girls, then grinned.

"Then allow me to introduce myself." He took a step back and bowed. "Liam Jinn, Jedi Master and Jedi Warrior."

He chuckled slightly before returning to his previous posture.

"And I suppose both of you young ladies have names too, eh?"

Elles Jinn
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:05:05 PM
Well that was the last thing she had been expecting. Having never left Ithor before her fifteenth year, Elles had never met anyone who shared the same last name. It was most likely a coincidence but the young woman was suddenly on gaurd and did not want her name to be known. Before Vally could say anything she found herself spouting off a rather upsurd identity.

"Uh...Yes, yes we do...have names that is. I am...Jatelyn...Kaltiir. Lady Jatelyn Kaltiir of...Ibanjji!"

She winced underneath her cloak. It sounded foolish even to her ears. She could only imagine what Val was thinking, much less this Liam Jinn.

Back me up on this Vally!

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:41:20 PM
Vally nodded vigorously. Well, if Elles didn't want to be known, so be it, but Val wouldn't. If she was to be a Jedi, and he was a Jedi, she couldn't very well lie.

"That's right, and I'm Valeska Vercingetorix."

Liam Jinn
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:18:21 PM
Liam listened and nodded, raising an eyebrow at the one who called herself Jatelyn. Something told him she wasn't being completely truthful, but as to why, he hadn't a clue.

"Jatelyn, eh? Hmm...I might as well let you know, it's not an easy task trying to fool a Jedi Master, miss."

He stood there for a moment, nodding at Valeska. She seemed truthful enough.

"Anything I can help you two with?"

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:46:12 PM
Valeska looked at the older girl hesitatingly. She wanted to ask the Jedi Master about Elles' pursuit of family members, but even with her young years she knew Elles would not take kindly to Vally telling everyone. So she just shifted from foot to foot hesitantly.

Elles Jinn
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:49:24 PM
"Well, thanks for telling me."

There was a hint of sarcasm in her accented voice and she tried to think of a way to keep her identity secret for now and still seem inconspicuous. She appreciated Vally's silence more than the girl knew.

"Actually, you may be of help. I'm looking for information on the Jinns. A Martin Jinn to be exact. He was a Jedi and I was hoping there might be something about him here."

Liam Jinn
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:58:44 PM
Liam nodded thoughtfully, though a bit surprised to hear that name.

"I know of a Martin Jinn, though he was no Jedi. Maybe when he was young, but not for very long I assume. He was with the Empire for most of his life. Why do you ask?"

Elles Jinn
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:57:01 PM
The empire? Well that was interesting. Elles cleared her throat. Despite her convictions to keep her emotions out of this, she was starting to get excited.

"The...my government wishes to know about him. I don't ask questions, I just do as they say. Can you tell me, please, did he have any family? A brother perhaps?"

Liam Jinn
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:07:12 PM
"Perhaps, though off the top of my head..I can't remember a brother. At least, not one that came around."

He paused, wondering of the government this girl spoke of.

"He was my father, if you must know."

Elles Jinn
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:23:47 AM
"Your uh, father?"

This was too much. Elles hugged her cloak tighter. She was suddenly colder than she usually was. Secretly, she had hoped that she wouldn't find anything about this man. But now she had.

"Um...would there be any indications that he was in contact with a Javin Jinn in the past? We're trying to um, find...analyze Javins records. It's most important that we find anyone that pertains to him."

Her mind drifted back to the journal she had found in her fathers room. That was when the possibility that her mother had lied to her about having family became real. There had been several times when the name "Martin" had been mentioned. At first, she had not paid attention to it. But on the last page...

"Martin would be disgusted by what I have become. I am no longer the brother he once knew."

Whether the term brother was meant literally or not had yet to be seen. But Elles had a feeling that her father hadn't had many close friends. At least not close enough to be considered family.

Liam Jinn
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:32:54 PM
"Javin Jinn? Javin.."

Liam had heard the name before, but he could not recall when. The girl's questioning was odd, catching him by surprise. Slowly the word 'uncle' surfaced in Liam's mind. Yes! That was it.

"Ah yes. Javin Jinn. My father's brother. He seldom visited us, maybe the Empire had something to do with that. Sadly, I can't tell you much about him."

Elles Jinn
Aug 14th, 2002, 06:56:20 PM
"Ah yes. Javin Jinn. My father's brother."

She felt as if she were frozen. The tears that were suddenly threatening to spill down her cheeks were blinked away furiously. Putting a hand against the wall to steady herself, Elles glanced at Vally. If all this were true, if she really had an uncle, then this Liam fellow...was her cousin?

"Your fathers brother? That would make him your uncle. And if he had children, that would make you their cousin."

She wasn't saying it to clear things up but rather, to sort out her own mind. Slowly, Elles pulled her hood off, taking a few deep breaths as she did. Revealing herself twice in one day was terribly unnerving for she had grown used to hiding in shadows.

"Elles Jinn. I'm Javins daughter."

Liam Jinn
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:30:21 PM
This was not what he was expecting to hear. He opened his mouth to speak, but almost immediately closed it, unable to find words in the jumbled thoughts that now flowed through his head.

He forced a smile, then turned and sat on a bench, next to the wall.

"Javin's daughter...Now isn't that interesting."

He looked up at Elles, staring into her eyes as if he could find out more that way.

"How is he?"

Elles Jinn
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:40:01 PM
"He's dead. Five years now."

Her voice was free of emotion but Elles' face was hard, bitter. She cleared her throat and tried to explain.

"He became involved with some bad company. Sith. Eventually it must have driven him mad. I hope it did. What kind of a man kills his wife and son?"

She whispered the last sentence, lost for a moment in the past. It passed quickly though and Elles shook her head, clearing cobwebs.

"He was a coward in the end. Took his own life. He didn't have the guts to live with what he'd done."

There was deep anger and hatred in her voice, feelings that she had been taught was the path to the darkside. But that was before everything had happened. She'd given up on the principles that her father had taught.

Liam Jinn
Aug 15th, 2002, 02:43:03 AM
This time the news was more horrific, but somewhere, while lost in his endless flow of thoughts, he had prepared for the worst. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry." Liam paused briefly, as if trying to find comforting words. First though, more had to be asked. "How'd you survive?"

He didn't really like prying, but curiousity overtook him for a brief minute; at least long enough to spit out that last question.

Elles Jinn
Aug 15th, 2002, 02:59:01 AM
Elles shook her head.

"Don't be. What's done is done, it can't change."

She shrugged, unphased by the question.

"I was away when it happened. I suppose he couldn't wait until I returned. He was always impatient. After that...I don't know. Just took one day at a time."

She looked away, letting the anger settle down to the dull burn that seemed to always be there.

"He was a good man before...before he started to turn. At the end I don't think he was himself. I like to believe that anyway."

Liam Jinn
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:09:18 AM
Liam nodded, knowing full well the power the darkside holds over some of it's wielders.

"That's understandable. Alright, enough depressing news for tonight. Where are you staying?"

He looked down at Valeska then back to Elles. Maybe he could help them once again..

Elles Jinn
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:18:48 AM
Elles let out the breath she didn't know she'd been holding, relieved to be off the subject of her father. Residence for the night hadn't even crossed her mind. She glanced at Vally uncertainly and then back to Liam.

"Well I actually hadn't planned on staying. I didn't think anything would come of this trip. I mean, I wasn't expecting...well, this..."

She gestured to Liam and then back at herself.

"But now...well I don't think I should leave just yet. What I mean to say is, I have absolutely no idea."

Liam Jinn
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:30:36 AM
The Jedi Master chuckled.

"Then I offer you the use of my room. Sadly, I haven't ventured there in months, but if you find it fitting enough, you have a place to stay. It's the least I can do for a family member.

"And if Valeska needs a place, she'll also be more than welcome there. I'm in no lack of room at the moment."

He smiled, then realised he should continue the work on his ship.

"I almost forgot! I still have a ship that needs fixing, so after I show you to the room, I must return to my work."

Elles Jinn
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:16:59 PM
Elles looked at him curiously.

"Really? I mean...I think that would be great...thank you..."

She couldn't understand how he could be so friendly towards someone he had just met, family or not. She was still being cautious lest there was a chance of getting hurt. Glancing at Vally, Elles nodded.

"I think we'd like that very much. I'd appreciate it greatly."

Are you up for it Vally?

http://www.geocities.com/maverickmclachlan/webkkreuksig.gif

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:33:25 AM
She nodded greatfully and bowed as she was taught.

"I thank you for your kindness," she said respectfully.

Liam Jinn
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:44:35 AM
"Ah very good then!"

He stood up and stretched.

"Alright ladies, follow me to the Living Quarters."

Elles Jinn
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:37:24 PM
Elles nodded briefly and pulled her cloak around her, shivering slightly. With a quick glance at Vally, she followed Liam towards his room.