PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Astrology

Lord Gue
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:02:00 PM
http://www.ophira.com/astrology/starwars.html

Admiral Lebron
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:25:59 PM
How can Luke and Leia be two different signs?

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:38:02 PM
NANI, as Dale would say :p

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:23:06 PM
unless leia was born at 12:05am and luke at 11:58pm on two different sign days

otherwise NANI!!!!

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:35:00 PM
lol, nani, one of the first words that I end up saying half the time that and baka! without even thinking about it.....lol, odd, I'm Vader yet again, I always end up with that.....

Lord Gue
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:54:14 PM
really now, im vader too

its the coming of the age of Aquarius....

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:00:13 AM
>_< must not say what comment just came to mind....bad kitty......

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:21:24 AM
<center>SAGITTARIUS: Yoda
Yoda is superbly wise and has been known to spread this insight widely. He becomes impatient and pushy when people take his teachings too lightly. His philosophical side always peeks through. </center>

Me. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:24:01 AM
Well how about that.

I'm a Sagittarius too

Now if only I had Yoda's wisdom :D

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:33:03 AM
You all have my permission to serve me selflessly until you die and on that day I will take all your galactic possessions and hoarde them, throw your families into permanent detention, beat your dog and shave your cat. Now, kneel!! :lol

ARIES: The Emperor
The Emperor likes to inflict pain on people, just as people born under the sign Aries often do. He feels he is at the center of the universe and he must be in control. He enjoys being a leader, which his aggression and quick temper also help.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:33:25 AM
:lol Sagittarius' are the coolest people around. No, really, its true!! :D

Admiral Lebron
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:05:25 AM
SCORPIO: Han Solo
Han is a powerful character. He also tends to be possessive and lusty, which would explain his greedy nature. He feels threatened by Leia's attempts to order him around, which displays the Scorpio dislike for people who try to control them. He is prone to suspicion and jealousy, as seen in The Empire Strikes Back. However, his resiliance and passion get him what he wants.

Sorta true...sorta false.. :\

Nupraptor
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:25:54 AM
Vader is an Aquarius - w00t! \o/

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 1st, 2002, 05:23:28 AM
Yesss :D I got Vader

Alpha
Aug 1st, 2002, 06:49:29 AM
SCORPIO: Han Solo
Han is a powerful character. He also tends to be possessive and lusty, which would explain his greedy nature. He feels threatened by Leia's attempts to order him around, which displays the Scorpio dislike for people who try to control them. He is prone to suspicion and jealousy, as seen in The Empire Strikes Back. However, his resiliance and passion get him what he wants.

Pretty much true.

Gav Mortis
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:02:08 AM
<CENTER>VIRGO : C3P0
C3P0 shows his efficiency when working for a good cause, but he tends to be fussy when it comes to doing something out of the ordinary. Like many Virgos, he wants to stay out of the spotlight and does well picking up minute details.</CENTER>

How true! How true! :)

Arya Ravenwing
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:28:03 PM
Gav is Threepio!? :lol:lol

hehe, sorry. :)

Taylor Millard
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:31:17 PM
PISCES: Lando
With his head in the clouds, Lando is the typical Pisces. He is self-sacrificing but may be too passive to stand up to Vader. He becomes fairly pessimistic when put under pressure. He also poses as a chameleon, changing his scenery on occassion.

Whoo-hoo! That is so true. :lol

Arya Ravenwing
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:33:12 PM
Yes, but I am Yoda, and superbly wise. :):)