PDA

View Full Version : OOC for On a waterfall (sp)

Venom
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:31:05 PM
Zeke, you ask the question what am I and what rank

I am Dark Jedi. Rank is not something I have, however this name is a very long established one and has at one point lead a Sith group.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:31:37 PM
Venom, a bunch of us are tired of you ignoring things we've typed in out posts. Stop!

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:37:07 PM
Not an official Sith group?

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:46:57 PM
Rogue. Sith. Order.

Official as they come, though long since disbanned.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:52:10 PM
Thanks Snack. Disbanned?

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:05:16 AM
Kindo, in return, stop trying to be everywhere at once. You're trying to be superman. You're a padawan. You gotta roll with your limitations. You went from saving a village, to fighting a fireball, to fighting Venom, and all in little time.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:12:14 AM
Im not! But I am rushing around, has is everyone else, Don't worry, I know my limitations. Thanks for the heads up though. Ill slow it down a little. But understand the sitiuation okay.

Sanis Prent
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:20:50 AM
I do understand the situation. There's a destroyed village out there, a fireball-lobbing Hobgoblin somewhere in the forest, scores of wounded, dead, and frightened villagers, etc.

And somewhere, your master is lying unconcious from smoke inhalation, and dotted with scorch marks.

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:51:20 AM
hehe, you're funny Sanis, that thread is down the toilet hole if you ask me. It's crazy, this and that and more of that, and in the middle of it all is my char just trying to get his girlfriend outta the whole thing, it's a little hard when you got people that aren't in the same place the next minute and people who ignore posts and such

Sanis Prent
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:54:15 AM
Another thing...wtf is with the holy water?

Venom
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:59:25 AM
Common sense says that a direct head on attack - a flying attack - against a experienced Dark Jedi, with a mace and a sabre at the ready is going to end badly. In fact, even if it was a Padwan you were attacking, it would end badly. A flying leap at a ready opponent is a very bad idea. You have commited yourself to a direction and you have no real chance to change. My second attack was directed at Lance, who also executed a flying attack and he too is fairly resonably swatted out of the air. I have not replied to Zeke, but I will, I am replying in order of attack.

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:07:03 AM
that's cool, i meant no offense Venom, i was just jokin around, you didn't ignore me so I don't care, and Sanis, it's in my bio and it's a long story, I foigured most people knew about it by now. Sorry. I used to be a vamp hunter and the holy water was the way that the hunters kept up with the vamps and demons. It's like a regeneration, no age thing, only die if your heads cut off or theirs too much damage that it can't heal fast enough. I know it borderlines god modin, but I make it so Dios has close to nuthin on the orce list and I make sure he takes a beating.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:18:24 AM
I APOLOGIZED FOR ME BEING EVERWHERE AT ONCE SO LAY OFF!
Sanis, Jubei was helped by Saul Mordeth, than he just stop posting. Sanis, im not sure if you are joking or just being rude. But if you are being rude, try havinga little kindness.

Darth Vader
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:23:51 AM
I'm being serious. Just my two cents, but you'd be suprised to see what those 2 cents will buy here

Also Dios, I'm willing to suspend disbelief a bit...just gotta figure out how holy water can be explained through the Force, that's all.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:33:43 AM
You can make your point without being rude about it. By the way, you seen Jubei around, i left him a message about my training and I hope he gets it. I don't mean to hijack, but what do the stars on the side panel mean? Venom, me and you or going to have to come to an agreement.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:10:12 AM
The fact being, Kindo, you are a Padwan, Venom is a highly powerful Dark Jedi who once lead a Sith group that was incredibly powerful in itself. Both Hobgoblin and myself are highly ranked - with my being a Sith Lord previously - and thus have you and your merry band of Padawans outranked by a mile.

You've got to learn that you aren't sparring some other Padawan here, you're fighting established characters who can whoop your ass in a second.

You aren't the Flash, so you don't have lightning quick speed.

You aren't Havoc, so you can't absorb heat and flames to help you.

You aren't Superman, so you can't withstand uncountable amounts of damage.

As for this holy water thing, it refers to vampires does it not? Then I see no reason why it should help you in combat against non-vampires. You can have whatever in hell you want running through your veins, but a shock to your system like Force lightning isn't going to get quashed so easily.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:51:16 AM
Not only that Kindo, and i know have not posted in a while but i was busy, but that fact remains you seem to think you can take on higher ranked members like they are at your level. Now thanks for the apologey. But as im the werewolf over there and he is a mutation of a Sith Knight, whome o think everyone knows who it is, you cant just dive at me and knock me down with one single hit, the werewolf is like a tank the best think yoiu could knock him down with is a Truck...so a bit of realisim always helps to.

Nupraptor
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:46:01 AM
but what do the stars on the side panel mean?If you look right above them, it clearly states that Mr. Vader is a Moderator of these forums.

Darth Viscera
Jul 31st, 2002, 04:11:11 AM
And for the record, RSO rules.

*dusts off his membership badge and shows it off*

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 31st, 2002, 04:45:50 AM
RSO disolved long ago into nothingness.

As for this whole Venom/Kindo thing I have to say nothing irks me more than when an attack is ignored in such a manner, to be honest it's downright rude. If you aren't going to acknowledge what transpires in another roleplayers post, then makre an OOC statement saying you will not reply until it is edited.

I have to say I've noticed this with Venom and other such characters and it does irritate me, even when it's a simple attack. Remember, Kindo is relatively new here and thus should be allowed a little leeway, work with him I say, because in the end it's only a kick and secondly, he stands no real chance up against Venom anyway.

Helenias Evenstar
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:43:56 AM
I would disagree. There is a certain consistency and logic all posts should be done on, no matter of skill level and legth of your stay here. The attack in question was not ignored, it was logically dealt with. But, I would believe that is not the problem - the real problem is that Venom is not an often seen character and it is the first time in a year it is used in a melee. Players like myself ( :angel ) know the name and respect it. You also know who ( :angel ) runs the account as well. Most others now simply do not and that leads to the problem. Would you dispute if I did the same? I would expect that it be very resonable for myself to take that action and there would be few quibbles, for I am very well known and my ability is known as well.

And I add, the most aggravating thing in roleplaying is someone either running around you doing 16 million attacks while your supposed to stand there like a dummy and go duh, look how I can be used as a punching bag, or your actions written for you - unless there is no other alternative or by agreement.

ReaperFett
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:52:18 AM
THat's why I stopped RPing fights. I got sick of having to read about my character getting a five minute punch bag session, when my reply would always be a short time one and left open so the opponent could counter it, like in any fight

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:59:27 AM
My arguement is that it was only a kick, I know how illogical it seems that he should land a kick on you when you're like that but considering that he is relatively new I'd just roll with a few punches and make OOC comments that will help him fight better. I have to admit if someone starts dictating my actions that's when I go ballistic but I just think that by giving Kindo a little leeway and just giving him advice here and there, pointing out flaws and whatnot would've been better than just ignoring what his post stated. That wont help him.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 31st, 2002, 07:29:51 AM
Venom what exactly is a mace and what is it made of it.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 31st, 2002, 07:40:24 AM
http://www.mwart.com/images/p/2608-mace.jpg

That's a mace. Not sure what Venom's particular one is made of, though.

Darth Viscera
Jul 31st, 2002, 07:40:27 AM
Imagine a hedgehog made out of iron that is attached to a chain and a club and thrown at people, but it's mad.

Darth Vader
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:36:57 AM
LOL that analogy made me giggle

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:23:02 AM
I think alot of you could simply make your point instead of sitting here dogging on me because thats what its feels like. I know my butt could get whooped but you all act has if a padawans strength is none. Nevertheless I see your point and will take it down some notches. But i have seen many mistakes from alot of the padawans and some Knights. Not all of us knew who or what this Venom was, he just approached us. Im new here and im still tyring to get the swing of things. But some of you instead of giving some good advice laugh at people because you know more about this. Point is, Venom should have pm me instead of totally ignoring my post. I appreciate your help Kelt and Loki.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:24:41 AM
No one is laughing at you, I think everyone here is simply trying to give you some useful criticism to help you develop. We're not out to poke fun at people or make them feel small, just trying to give you a few tips :\

Sanis Prent
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:31:56 AM
Considering all things, Kindo...I've been giving you a lot of leeway here. I know you're new and don't understand some of the stuff that goes on here, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on most of it. But if I choose to point things out, I'm not doing it because I enjoy being an ass (which yes, I do), I'm doing it because you can use the advice. I've been here about 3 years, and seen a lot of stuff go down here.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:36:08 AM
I see your point Sanis and Dasquian, and i do appreciate the help. Sanis, two questions. Why do enjoy being am ass, and where is Jubei?

Sanis Prent
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:47:21 AM
I enjoy being an ass because I feed on human tears.

As for Jubei...

>D

The others never told you about Jubei!

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:48:42 AM
This will be funny..

:crack :lol :crack :lol

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:50:06 AM
What about Jubei!? And why do you feed on tears? Are you sick?

Darth Vader
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:52:23 AM
....I...am Jubei!

>D

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:55:48 AM
NO! THATS NOT TRUE! THATS IMPOSSIBLE! :mad

Sanis Prent
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:07:53 AM
:lol

Ditto :p

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:11:25 AM
NO! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! JUBEI IS TOO COOL TO BE SANIS OR VADER! :mad

ReaperFett
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:23:56 AM
lol :)

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:39:02 AM

Sean Piett
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:35:38 AM
First off, the hidden identities are a little funny. Some people just have no idea who they're talking to :)

Oh, and I do have a question.

What's going on at the freakin' RSO board?

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:38:25 AM
Lynch turned into a top secret something by the looks of it o_O

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:27:56 PM
I knew Sanis and Darth were Jubei.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:10:24 PM
I noticed the RSO board has had an overhaul several months ago, everything's locked up there now.

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:25:16 PM
Okay, sanis/vader/jubei, I think I got the holy water thing down, I thought I had equaled it out cuz I make Dios suck all around, like a padawan should, he's slow and most of his attacks never do anything to anybody, but the holy water was a thing that made him an equal to the vampire advantages, so he's like a human vampire, just without the blood sucjing and light and stakes ya know. The holy water is like water juiced up with the force, the hunters back in the day were like the scattered jedi then and they didn't call their white magic the force then, does this sound okay. It's not exactly star wars and all but neither is a vamp. I make Dios realize the pain and all, and if I did get shocked by lightning in that thread, I missed it and I'm sorry. I'll go back and check. The holy water doesn't apply to only vamps, it just makes Dios heal really fast and not age. He's had it in his blood for so long its in abundance inside him. I think I'm apologizing too much but again I'm sorry for any inconvienience

Sanis Prent
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:09:16 PM
Why not just use bacta?

Kelt Simoson
Jul 31st, 2002, 04:09:46 PM
You read my mind Sanis..:)

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:27:16 PM
because of his storyline, I built it off of Tomak Ohara's when I joined, I actually thought about bacta, but I couldn't get stuck in time and go crazy for 117 years and still come out lookin 23 with bacta

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:45:01 PM
Sanis, get Jubei on you noob!

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:48:41 PM
Sanis is far from being a n00b ;)

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:50:12 PM
smack down Kindo, sorry, she smacked you down

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:51:46 PM
Hey Navaria, why don't you plunge the knife in my back a little deeper?

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:06:09 PM
:rolleyes

I meant nothing by it cept Sanis wasn't a n00b. I wasn't implying anything

:: should have learned lesson about staying out of OOC ::

Xazor Elessar
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:14:04 PM
Yes, Venom is a name to be respected and even I could not take him on. :lol

I think that Kindo, you need to chill out a bit. Everyone here is just trying to help you. No one is making fun of you or anything. I learned this.....a little constructive critcism never killed anyone. If you don't take it, it'll bite you in the ass. Sanis/Vader/Jubei, taught me that lesson....... :D Trust me, you have a lot to learn and in time, you'll learn it! :)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:20:12 PM
I was just joking with what i said to Navaria people!

Silus Xilarian
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:54:17 PM
Being as how im new here, i try to speak with the people im RPing with OOC so that i dont screw up something vital to there character, the same with a fight....though i think Taylor and S'Il are tired of me pasting links everytime i post :crack

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:58:24 PM
:: bops Ki over the head with a foam bat ::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:07:23 PM
" Hey Navaria, no fair!"

Ki pulls out a 800 ft. foam pole and knocks Navaria far away)

Sanis Prent
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:14:13 PM
I'll try to post tonight. I've been massively busy today. Unfortunately, it doesn't get much better for me tomorrow.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:24:05 PM
OK, at any rate, ranks or no ranks, my thread about the waterfall is royally messed up. Look, as long as everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is not seriously injured and the bad guys let at least half of the village live, I'll be ok. I never even wanted all that to happen in the first place. All I had wanted was to make a thread about swimming by a waterfall with a bunch of friends. Then Vega came along and now my thread is where it is. Can we please end that stupid thread soon? I'm beginning to regret ever creating it.

Sanis Prent
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:31:56 PM
Its a fun thread...don't see why you're upset.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:06:58 AM
How is it stupid ?

I think the only reason you're saying that is because you're getting your asses whooped :p

Kelt Simoson
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:39:03 AM
So cause you think its stupid you expect me to go to Vega and say this...

Sieken: Alight Vega mah' matey boy...i think we should leave these rearly nice peaople alone and have a tea break what you think?

Vega: Yeah, why not Siekey-pooh we should do that...and we should mop up at the same up and re-build the town.

Venom: *makes the tea for everyone*

Err Wei..if you hadent alreay noticed mah'-Man were the bad guys...very strong bad guys....or strong enough to whoop 10 or more apadawans so....just role with it man..your new and need to see how a big fight goes anyway...prolly your first big fight correct?

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:42:50 AM
Vega: Yeah, why not Siekey-pooh we should do that...and we should mop up at the same up and re-build the town.

How about I sew you a nice pretty new dress as well? And we can cuddle some kittens or pick flowers or something! Yay :D

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 1st, 2002, 05:19:55 AM
The best fights are the unscripted and unexpected ones. Roll with it guys, they are not unbeatable - but you will need to think carefully what you do.

And this is important advice - dont rush in, work as a group. The other thing would be to know good playing means that if you move, dont say it worked. Leave the door open and dont sign off the attack, for good roleplayers will be fair and accept if it's supposed to work, or get out of the situation if they can. I'd be working out who you can take out first and who you can leave to who. Or, another strategy is backup the Knights who have arrived.

You have Jubei, Anbira and Helenias on the ground now. Dont be fooled by the Knight rank, Anbira is powerful and Helenias, well I think you have heard how she can fight. Group up with them and I think the tide will turn in a big, big hurry.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:18:57 AM
Yeah, I guess so. I just don;t wanna be maimed or killed is all. I don;t even have a lightsaber yet, let alone know how to use one.

Darth Vader
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:41:37 AM
you can't be either without permission so no worries there.

As for not even having a saber...thats good. Start small, and work up. I know some padawans claim the Ubermensch Factor when they start...so what you're doing is not a bad thing at all.

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 10:31:18 AM
Hm. Okay Marcus, sounds like a good idea. My biggest problem is that all the badguys are so strong. The Padawans are basically cannon fodder. Besides, every attack made on the padawans is deemed successful by its maker, so not like we're doing much BESIDES getting the crap beat out of us.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 10:58:10 AM
Ok, cool. I've hear about Ubermench before, but I can;t seem to remember exactly what that is. Could you please refresh my memory?

Darth Vader
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:39:00 AM
Uber - super

Mensch - man

Ubermensch - a German philosophical concept (literally, the Super Man), that paved the way for the concept of the superiority of the Aryan race in Nazi Germany. In layman terms, its just a superman

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:42:33 AM
Oh yeah. OK cool. Thanks much.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:44:40 AM
I strongly agree with Zeke on this one.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:45:06 PM
Hey, since we are doing our very best to save people and such, do you think maybe us padawans could get some props for putting our lives on the line to save others like good little Jedi should? Please?

Sanis Prent
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:45:56 PM
(golf clap)

:mneh

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 03:04:16 PM
Thanks, Sanis. It's about what I would expect from you.

Liam Deralis
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:13:09 PM
Hmm, seeing how I'm not involved in this RP I probably shouldn't put my opinion out there, but I'll do it anyway. I only briefly read glanced through the RP, so I might not know what the hell I'm talking about, and I stopped reading this thread mid-way through the third page. So if this has already been mentioned - it'll be alright.

Ranks. They seem to be a fairly big issue here, and I respect people who have built onto their characters for a couple of years now. However, I think in all text-based roleplaying, that the quality of the roleplayer should be the deciding factor in a fight. Mainly in combat. Atleast in melee combat that is. I feel ranking should determine your Force capabilities, and common sense tells you a Sith Lord will be able to overpower a Padawan when it comes to the Force. Melee combat is different, in my opinion. I think a Padawan would surely be able to show up a Lord in physical combat, if the Padawan was a much better roleplayer.

I'll could continue, but I'll stop now. Point in closing... quality of the roleplayer should be one of the main factors in a combative dispute, not seniority.

[Dennis Miller]Atleast that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.[/Dennis Miller]

Aug 1st, 2002, 08:19:54 PM
Lol, I couldn't have said it better Liam that's exactly what I was gonna post in here. Cause I was getting sick of seeing all the lords and masters making us look like we weren't even able to touch them. That's like unthinkable and really newbeiish. (Oh btw, thanks Veggies for the link :) )

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:53:21 PM
BRAVOS! LIAM DERALIS, THAT IS THE MOST TRUE THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! THANK YOU LIAM! THAT IS WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:19:49 PM
And another reason why I don't roleplay force users.

This whole thread reads "See? See?" (insert finger pointing) "I'm right..." to me.

Just remember; you guys are coming into a well established community. So it's gonna be a given that you're gonna start small. who cares. Marcus did. Vega did. Sanis did. Morgan did. Helenias did. There's countless others who've all started at the bottom of the ladder and worked their way up. We've all been there. I still am; I think. I'm not quite sure of my status.

And as far as writing proficiency, if you'll notice, most if not all of the masters and lords are very good writers, and just because they may write a short post doesn't mean they're inept or can't write.

Have patience; you guys'll come into your own soon enough.

Ok, well, that's enough from me. I'ma head back to my corner of the board and bask in my laziness.

*basks*

Odin Murk
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:42:47 AM
This is Dios' other char

I agree with s'ilancy, we really do sorta suck compared next to the masters and all guys, we just gotta wade our way through our own crap before we can become as good as them. This is no offense to anyone though, I just think that some of us want to be things that are not just realistic right now, and speaking of realistic. really... c'mon guys, life sucks, "it happens"( had to blurp that out, hehe pretty cool trick), you can't always expect something good to go your way and keep going that way, what the heck are we supposed to do if a dark jedi master shows up at our pool party, not ask for an easier one, we try to take him out as best as we can do. In this case I'm up with Marcus, we wait for the bigger guns to come in and then we throw ou own little frag grenades in huh?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:42:51 AM
I think a Padawan would surely be able to show up a Lord in physical combat, if the Padawan was a much better roleplayer.

That isn't the whole truth. I depends on the character. Some characters rely solely upon force abilities - i.e. Hob - to take people out. Whilst others are more into brute force - i.e. Vega. He has basic force abilities: push, pull, speed, lightning, grip, jump. That is the extent of his force powers. He relies otherwise on agility and the fact that he is built like ap owerhouse.

quality of the roleplayer should be one of the main factors in a combative dispute, not seniority.

You can't rely use that as a defense, because that would mean a newbie with amazing writing skills would be favoured over one who wasn't so eloquent. You can't promote or favour someone simply because of how well they write, everyone has to put in the same amount of time to achieve ranks.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:07:02 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
...everyone has to put in the same amount of time to achieve ranks. Just a quick note:

I’m not sure “time” is really the appropriate word here. To be more fair and accurate I think dedication and effort is more suitable. Only because some rise in ranks faster than others and normally this is because of extra effort and dedication.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 2nd, 2002, 03:36:46 AM
I just love the fact that we have a bunch of padawans in a fight !!! When was the last time we had a huge crop of padawans like this?? Props to you all for being here, and thank YOU SO MUCH for RPing!! I will see you...later... ;);)

:)

Now, I'm going back to my padded room...*stumbles away to bed*

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:39:58 AM
YOU ALL CAN COMPLAIN AND WHINE BUT IM HAVING AN EXCELLANT TIME RPING!

TheHolo.Net
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:41:44 AM
:D Awesome!!!

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:49:57 AM
*eases Kindo's finger off the caps lock key* :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:58:22 AM
It was so exciting, he just had to shout it :)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:00:06 PM
Darn caps lock key!

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:03:21 PM
:lol:lol

Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:31:33 PM
XD! Me too I am having a great time, stop the complaints now and rp.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:35:20 PM
Yay, the frowns got turned around :D

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:02:20 PM
Vega Van is a poet and he didn't even know it!

Dios Kane
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:03:18 PM
Alright, ::lifts flask in the air and takes a swig::: lets go do this!

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:07:27 PM
I doubt getting drunk is going to help the fight :p Might make the pain a bit less tho, I suppose :lol

Dios Kane
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:15:13 PM
Hey, ya know what! I'll drink where I want and when I want! If I wanna die with a flask in my hand, then so be it! :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:27:40 PM
I'm sure it can be arranged. :);)

Dios Kane
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:24:26 PM
ouch :duel

Jhyx
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:44:21 PM
*jumps up on LD's head and makes himself comfy*

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 4th, 2002, 07:52:14 PM
All right, you guys...maybe this wasn;t such a bad idea after all. Now that we are all getting along again, I think I won;t be regretting that thread. I hate to see a bunch of friends argue. We are all friends, right?

Silus Xilarian
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:06:25 PM
Yes we are....*looks at Wei*Ya know theres alot of love in this room tonight.....how bout a hug? :D

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:53:26 AM
Yeah, there is a lot of love here... but I ain;t huggin nobody.

Aug 5th, 2002, 01:52:19 PM
*Comes back bouncing in the thread* GROUP HUG! :D

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:24:34 PM
Oh my God!

(Ducks in cover)

Silus Xilarian
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:14:02 PM
Come on, just a little hug.....Do I have to chase you?

Zeke
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:37:34 PM
We need Xaz in here. She'd huggle everyone she saw.

Evil Hobgoblin
Aug 5th, 2002, 07:54:32 PM

Vega...

Break out the flowered dress.

And Venom...

Get the tea, would you?

As a small side note, I would like to say that I do leave my attacks open-ended for someone to post a counter on 99% of all occaisions (see my fireball post for an example of this).

I would also like to add that Hob's style depends on how I feel like roleplaying him at the moment. He is quite prone to dealing out physical punishment with his own fists, or dueling another lightsaber-wielding opponent if the situation calls for it. But most of the time, I try to match up my attack pattern with a perceived weakness in my opponent's strategy. :)

That is all. G'night!

Morgan Evanar
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:09:01 PM
claim the Ubermensch Factor

Hrmn. I was just hard to kill. Us hybrids have problems with that dying thing.

And thanky, s'Il. You put in your effort and eventually, you get goooood cookies.

Usually chocolate chip. Always make sure you got milk tho.

Silus Xilarian
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:18:32 PM
Hob....can i have a hug?

Kelt Simoson
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:26:10 PM
Alright guys enough of the hugs....if you wanna hug im sure ole Barney the Dinosour will deal with your cravings...

He loves you..you love him right?

Silus Xilarian
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:29:16 PM
Actually, he terrifies me.........but..........while you're here........

*runs to Kelt with arms wide open*

:D