PDA

View Full Version : Sparring with Xazor (closed)

Number 62
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:45:04 PM
Number 62 walked into a huge room in the Academy. He was waiting for Xazor his new Master so he could show her how far he has gotten in the jedi arts. He looked around for Xazor but I guess he was earily. Brent took a seat on the floor to wait for Xazor.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:46:22 PM
Xazor stepped into the Jedi Academy and saw her new student. A smile crossed her lips as she walked over towards him. Her blue robes flowed behind her like ocean waves and the Garou Warrior Braids in her hair were interwoven with gold coins that softly clanged together as she walked. Coming to a stop a few feet from him, she looked over the weapons that hung from her body. On her back was strapped a sword named, Chase...from her belt hung her double bladed, duel-phased lightsaber named, Love, two daggers, and four throwing knives accompanied those weapons as well. On each thigh rested a blaster in their own custom holster made of black leather.

The Garou Knight smiled, exposing her elongated canines. The silver specks in her deep blue eyes caught the light from the room and reflected onto Brent. She was curious as to his abilities since he had trained pretty far with Nash Stolar quite some time ago at the GJO...and now he was training under her. This would be a real test to see how far his training had come...

"Welcome my Padawan...it is good to see that you are here. Let's begin..."

She drew the lightsaber from her belt and slipped her finger over the ignition switch. With a hiss, two blue blades shot forth from each end of the hilt and extended a meter and a half both ways. She smiled as the blue light lit up her face when she moved the saber down into defense. Holding it in her right hand, she kept it steady at her waist and parallel to the ground. With a nod, she signaled for him to make the beginning move...

Number 62
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:41:24 PM
"Hey, Xazor"

Brent stood up from the floor and reached into his Black Coat and pulled out his unnamed light saber, he made when Nash was his Master.

Brent backed up a few steps from Xazor so he could get a good look at her fighting style. He wanted to no what he was up against and to see if there was any weak points in her style he could use to his advantage. After studying her he Slowly pushed the black button to ignite his saber's blade.

After swing his sword in the air a few times to get a feel for it, he used force jump to jump over Xazor's head and land behind her. He followed that with a slow jab at the back of her shoulder.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:00:18 PM
Xazor smiled as Brent ignited his saber. It was crafted well and he used it just as good. The Knight brought her saber in a rising block and pushed his saber away, then sent a heavy Force blast at his chest. As he fell, Xazor caught him with the Force and pushed him back at her....where she spun around and slashed toward his neck with her upper blade, jabed at his knees with her lower....and attempted a kick to his solar plexis with her right foot....

Number 62
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:15:35 PM
ooc- I was editing as you posted..lol..Just ignore the edit

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:22:46 PM
ooc: :lol Okay.... :D

Number 62
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:29:46 PM
Brent used force speed so he might have a chance of not getting hit. He used his light saber to block the upper attack then used force to push on the bottom blade to knock it away from his knee but because he was paying so much attention to the saber he didn't see the kick coming at him. The blow to his solar plexis knocked him side ways but he was still able to get a slash aim at her side off..

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:58:01 PM
Xazor blocked the strike to her side and grinned as she spun around and with her free hand, she back handed him in the cheek. Using her hand, she sent the Force through it and shoved him back into the wall behind him, then regained her fighting stance...waiting for his next attack...

Number 62
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:53:57 AM
Brent fall backwards into the wall but it didn't hurt much. He reached up with is Left hand and turned on his gunlet blade. The green triangular blade extended forward about 12 inc. Then Brent stepped back up to her. He used Force speed to gain a little advantage over Xazor. Then he kicked at her leg as he jabbed at her chest with this fist saber.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:13:36 PM
Xazor fell from his kick but she quickly blocked the strike to her chest. As their blades clashed, she kicked out his legs and sent him to the ground. The Knight kipped up to her feet and spun around, then fell atop him.....her elbow into his solar plexis. It would knock the wind out of him for a good while. Again she rose to her feet and stepped back into a fixed defensive stance.....waiting....

Number 62
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:32:46 PM
Brent lied there on the ground huffing for air as he said to Xazor

"This is one...of my funner...fights I've had here lately"

Then he got back up on his feet. Even though he was still huffing from getting the air knocked out of him. He looked at Xazor then he used Force Push to throw Xazor backward into the wall.

ooc-Sorry it is taking so long for me to post but I've been busy..I will try and post more often though

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:45:44 PM
The Knight slammed into the wall behind her, and grinned at Brent's use of the Force. Quickly she gathered her composure and breathed deeply a few times...then rushed at him. Spinning on her heal, she faked a kick to his solar plexis...and instead, landed a backfist to his face...followed by a downward strike to his arm with her saber.

"Well..this is only the beginning!"

She laughed as she spoke in reply to his comment.

ooc: No problem...I should be apologizing...I have taken forever to reply but I've been soooo busy. :(

Number 62
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:31:37 PM
The backhand to the face threw him off just enough to not completely dodge the slash to his arm, instead it just grazed it a bit.

With out wasting much time Brent launched at Xazor with a strong strike at Xazors right arm with his sword.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 6th, 2002, 10:07:12 PM
Xazor spun around and avoided the strike. As he stumbled forward for lack of balance, she bent over and took some sand in her hand...then blew it at him, creating the illusion of a thousand butterflies flapping their wings right in his face. It was nearly blinding and greatly reduced his visibility. She jumped at him, slashing across his chest and to his stomach with great accuracy and speed....

Number 62
Sep 11th, 2002, 03:26:31 PM
He was late to block the saber slash, but in a fit of rage he quickly followed Xazors strike with a strong jab threw Xazor right shoulder.

Brent reached down to his chest and stomach to put his hand in the small amount of blood draining from his body.

"That hurts"

While taking a step back away from Xazor he shuts his saber off and put it into the holder on his belt.

Trying not to show the pain that was running threw his body Brent asked

"Do you wish to carry on or stop here...Master?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 03:49:08 PM
Xazor winced as he struk her shoulder. He was good....and she had not much to teach him.....but there were a few things still. Smiling, she placed her hand over her wound and closed her eyes. It was deep and took a level of concintration she had not used in a while....but with the Force, she healed the wound. Each fiber, tissue, cappillary, and muscle bound themselves back together and the blood ceased. Her hand fell from the place and revealed no scar of any sort....nor any indication that the wound had ever been there. Her eyes opened and met his right away.

"No.....I wish to continue. I feel your pain......but you must learn some things about pain. Number one......."

She disengaged her saber and clipped it to her belt, then drew a dagger.....the sharpest bladed one she had. Holding it in front of her for a moment, she suddenly jabbed it through his shoulder.

"Pain is a mental process......."

The Knight pulled the blade from his flesh and eyed the blood dripping from it. Suddenly she plunged it into her left forearm.....without a cringe. Before she had, though, she put up mental walls to block the process that created 'pain'. She felt nothing at all but a twinge in her her arm. By doing so, she completely blocked the nerves from making contact with the sensors in the brain.

"Number two......"

She said as she drew the weapon from her arm and let the blood spill out. A coy smile crossed her lips as she began to circle around her Padawan. For a few moments she did so until she stopped behind him. Suddenly she slashed his back wide open right across the shoulder blades.

"Pain does not have to be.......you can block pain.....for by doing so, you give yourself an advantage. You need to be strong mentally then......by doing many excercises, which I will teach you, you too will have this defense. And number three......."

She made her way in front of him....looking into his face. She could see his obvious discomfort......though he was trying to be strong before her. The Knight admired that....though it was unnecssary. Looking down at the blood blade, she held it before her....almost reminiscin. Smiling to herself, she took it.....and quickly slashed across his forehead.....all the while, her own blood was falling upon the ground.

"Wounds can be healed......and not by time......by the Force. The Force is your greatest ally, remember? Now......heal yourself or you will bleed to death......"

Perhaps he did not know how to heal yet......but she would teach him for it was one of the most important things to know. Blood spilled from their wounds....but especially his. She knew how to fix each one, though....and planned on teaching him how to as well. Smiling, she put the dagger back upon her belt and crossed her arms over her chest.....the bloody one outside of the other so that the blood continued pouring out of it. Right before his eyes though, it seemed to be getting better.....for she had an advantage over him......she was Garou and her natural healing powers had kicked in by now and were mending the cut nicely. It would not be that easy for him......unfortunatly.....but he would learn to heal with his Ally......

Number 62
Sep 11th, 2002, 04:11:20 PM
Brent nodded then shut his eye's and let the force flow threw his whole body. He only had one thought on his mind...to stop the blood steadily dripping from his body...He focused all his energy to the slice on his back that was in a very bad place..Then he felt the sides of the cut on his back shifting back in forth trying to grow back together..The pain was still driving him crazy even though he felt far worse pain in his old life...then he could feel every pice of his back slowly..very slowly..growing back to gether till you could see no wound.

"Now for my arm"

He followed the same process for his forearm and had the same result.

"hows that?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 04:37:42 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded, glad that he was understanding healing a lot better than she had thought. Indeed, he was strong in the Force and Nash had trained him very well. Her eyes then went to the wound on his forehead.....and then to the wound on her forearm.

"You forgot a few......"

She wanted to feel the strength of his healing abilities, so he would heal her as well....then she could find out how much help, if any, he needed in this area..........

Number 62
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:04:00 PM
Brent Nodded to say that he understood. As kind of a personal challenge he reached up to his forehead and over to Xazors forearm...Focusing no where near as hard as he did before he began to heal both cuts at the same time...Till the cuts were completely healed

"I think I'm starting to get the hang of it"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:08:04 PM
Xazor smiled gently and felt the power of his healing. He was a little shaky at first, but once his confidence kicked in, he sailed with it.

"And it will only get better. Healing takes time to learn....but some day you'll be very good at it. I am not going to poison myself or you to learn how to heal that....but it's the same principle. So now we move on....unless you wish to quite. I was going to ask you what you wish to learn, for it seems to me that you have everything you need....now experience will come to you and you shall be ready for Knighthood. So is there anything.....questions or something I can teach you. I will teach you the metalist ways if you wish.....or reversed grip saber fighting. Anything you wish to know....I could probably teach you...."

Number 62
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:12:22 PM
Brent new some thing that he always wanted to learn...he couldn't control weak minds or talk without words.

"Yes..thier is some thing I want to learn...I want to be able to control the weak minded..if you can teach me"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:29:25 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled. Jedi Mind tricks and the sort.....her favorite things. Smiling, she looked to him for a moment.....all the while without him knowing, she was speaking in his sub-conscious mind......telling him that she was not sitting in front of him....but she was indeed behind him. Suddenly the image of her was gone and instead, he saw her out of the corner of his eye, sitting behind him! Though, in reality she was still sitting before him. It was a bit more advanced than she usually began......but once he figured out what she had done.....she would begin to teach him these methods......

Number 62
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:40:59 PM
Brent looked behind him for a split second to see if she was really there now...but he saw that she was. Which could not be because not even force speed would let her move that fast. He new what was going on..because he asks about mind tricks then she does some thing like that! It must be a trick he thought to his self.

"Xazor...where are you..."

Look back at the image of her

"the real you"

He turned his head back at where she was before she disappeared...

"I know where the real you is"
He said as he watched the place she once was.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 07:06:27 PM
Xazor grinned to herself. It was his mind telling him not to believe that she was in the original place.

"You must learn to move your mind around the obvious and see the obvious!"

She instructed, easing up a bit on the tension in his mind to see the falsity. Hopefully he would understand what she meant...for it was not too complex if one did not think too hard.....

Number 62
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:01:14 PM
Number 62 looked right at her and with no problem at all he seen threw the force mind trick...

".....I'm a fast learner"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:05:38 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and dropped the illusion.

"That you are.......now, try the same thing to me. All you have to do is concentrate on our mental connection.....then envision yourself doing something you're not....and send that to my mind. Just imagine youself doing it and it will happen......"

She nodded and waited for him to attempt this......

Number 62
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:09:50 PM
Brent wanted to start off hard doing more then just one image. So he connected to Xazors mind...Then sent an image of him slashing at her chest...then sent another image of him droping down from above her with his saber aimed at her back.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:22:28 PM
Xazor knew what he was doing so she did not react. Besides the fact that she was a trained Mentalist and one of the best in the Order.....so his smaller mind tricks had no bearing upon her....they were good though, for the weak minded as he sought to have control over.

"Very good! You are a natural at this stuff! Now......I want you to make my mind think I am somewhere else other than where I am right now.........just use the same method and it will work!"

Number 62
Sep 12th, 2002, 02:50:40 PM
"okay..no problem"

Brent stared at Xazor as he tried to think of a place....Then it hit him the beach...He sent the images to her mind of a beach he went to once...He made sure the images were as close to the real thing as possible. He even made the small pieces of grass wave in the wind as the sun bared down on them.

"Do you want a drink?"

Then out of no were a cup of water rested in Xazors hand.

"So..hows this?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:13:41 PM
Xazor nodded and laughed to herself as she was nearly fooled by the reality of his image. It was great, and all that she had asked him to do.

"That's it! Perfect! I think you have those down. Now.....to have control over another's mind or thinking....or will to think, is differnent. It is not as easy as it looks...."

She paused in her words and waved her hand before him, sending a wave of the Force to his mind where a little connection to a tiny nerve was made to make him think known things to questions and seek to do repitious things he had done in the past. This was suddenly altered.

"You wish to fall to your hands and knees and kiss the ground below you....."

She said softly, and with that, he did so.....falling to the ground and kissing it as she had just told him he would. The Knight then released the mental hold upon him and grinned.

"Now you try......you must make that mental connection again and confuse my thought process to make me do involunatary actions......"

Number 62
Sep 13th, 2002, 05:44:11 PM
Brend stood up from the floor and looked at Xazor.

"Okay I will try"

He thought for a seconded then started the connect to Xazor. After that he said "Hand me your sword". He had to wait for a second but she gave in and handed it him. Afterwards he stoped the connection, then asked as he handed the sword back to her

"How was that"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 14th, 2002, 04:33:04 PM
Xazor grinned and nodded.

"That was excellent. It seems that you have those basic mental challenges learned. Is there anything else you wish to know? I will teach you if you do....."

She said softly and then waited for his answer....

Number 62
Sep 15th, 2002, 06:26:55 PM
He thought for a second then answered

"I can't think of anything else"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 29th, 2002, 05:54:33 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"Very well then, my Padawan.....you have done well and your training is complete.....there is nothing more I can teach you. Now go out on your own and learn things and in time, you will become a Knight....."

She said softly with a sense of encouragement.

Number 62
Sep 30th, 2002, 03:06:49 PM
62 bowed to Xazor before saying

"Thank you, Master Xazor. I'll try my best to not disappoint you"

He turned around and started to walk away but then he stop and looked back at Xazor.

"I just had a thought. Would you like to have a drink with me..as kind of a good job type of thing"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 30th, 2002, 06:40:03 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"I would love to, Brent.....I must clean up a bit and then I shall meet you in the Bar and Grill. Sound good?"

She said softly, a grin crossing her lips as she beamed with enthusiasm.

Chimp the Rubber chicken
Sep 30th, 2002, 06:42:17 PM
ooc-62s account is dead for the moment so I'm not sure when I can start the thread..hope it gets fixxed soon though.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 30th, 2002, 06:48:38 PM
ooc: Tis okay.....some other people were complaining that their accounts were having problems. Perhaps you should write to the administration? If nothing else, just start it whenever your account gets up and running.....I'm always around! :D