PDA

View Full Version : *Walks into the bar*

Mini-Me
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:28:48 PM
*Peeking in the doorway, a very small individual enters the room. Uncertain of how he will be received by the busy crowd around Yog's Bar, he's a bit reluctant but finally steps inside*

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:37:47 PM
Zeke bursts into the bar, tripping over something and falling flat on his face. He rolled onto his back and sat up, rubbing his head.

"Ow...Huh? Tiny li'l mo'."

He poked Mini-Me.

"Ya alive?"

Mini-Me
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:43:23 PM
*Picking himself up off the ground, Mini-Me dusts himself off. A little upset at first, he tries to calm down. After all, maybe it was an accident. Seeing that he was alright, he looked at Zeke, shrugged and nodded repeatedly to indicate he was fine*

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:46:45 PM
"Cool! Dude, you're neato! Sorry, didn't mean to trip on ya."

Mini-Me
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:50:52 PM
*A little upset but not wanting to step on any toes just yet, he nodded again and pulled out a notepad. Mini-Me quickly jotted something down. It read: "No problem". After handing it to Zeke, Mini-Me walked into the bar a little further looking around. There wasn't much more he could do as all the seats he saw were awfully large for him. One would think that Yog would tend to people of smaller sizes...*

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 04:04:04 PM
Zeke lifted Mini-Me onto a stool and took one next to him.

"Just checkin'."

He slide the notepad back to Mini-Me.

Mini-Me
Jul 30th, 2002, 05:10:51 PM
*Mini-Me wiggled back and forth a bit, settling into the stool. He then turned to Zeke and gave him a nod, almost saying "thank you" or at least showing he was satisfied he was now sitting down somewhere. He then smacked the bar counter with his handand gestured as though he were drinking*

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:25:28 PM
"Bartender! 2 drinks for me and dude here."

Zeke blinked, then looked at Mini-Me.

"By the way, what's your name?"

Mini-Me
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:55:06 AM
*Looking around the bar a bit, Mini-Me finally turns his attention back to Zeke. After pulling out his notepad again and writing down "My name's Mini-Me", he tears out the page and hands it to Zeke, then goes back to watching others in the bar*

Zeke
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:46:52 PM
"Mini-Me? Swizzle."

Zeke turns and leans with his back against the bar.

"Interesting place, eh?"

Mini-Me
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:50:45 PM
*Turning back to Zeke yet again, he gave a couple nods at his words. Suddenly, Mini-Me thought he spotted some...some...chocolate!!! The tiny Mini-Me suddenly began to hop up and down with joy and shouting "Eeee, Eeee!!" Sliding down his stool, he took off, trying to find a way behind the bar*

Zeke
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:46:42 PM
Zeke watched with amazement.

"What? What'd you see?"