View Full Version : Second Wind

Remnant Forces
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:55:55 PM
Lebron Castle, Kamaar

"My Leige, the traitor Gue has been spotted on Omerose."

"Send the team for him."

"Yes my lord."

Tenlok Special Operations Base, Kamaar

"Let's go!Let's go!Let's go!" Shouted Captain Ivol Nocra to his men who were running about grabbing crates and bags and hauling them to whichever ship they were on. On the landing pad sat eight Gat J class Skipray blastboats accompanied by two Lambda class shuttles. Minutes later the unit was off the ground and headed for Omerose.

United Imperial Technologies Facility, Omerose

Lieutenant Ekir Lenyt was of Noble blood of Kamaar. His family was on good terms will the Lebron family too. He was unfortunate enough to get placed on Omerose as part of the LebronCorp secuirty force. He was awaiting order from Admiral Lebron himself.

whoot! whoot! The buzzer on communications board went off. Aphrehensively, Ekir pushed the button and saw a miniture of Lei Lebron.

"My Leige," He bowed, "What are you orders?"

"Capture Gue. Turn him over to the team arriving soon. If he fights back, stun him." Despite his sickness he was incrediably clear and his old tone of power was in his voice.

"Yes sir." He nodded and the minurature winked out. The Lieutenant called together a task force of fifteen men to meet him outside of the facility where Gue was located. Today was the Lieutenant's lucky day.