PDA

View Full Version : A Calling to Ki Adi Kindo

Dreth Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:48:42 PM
Dreth fly's to the planet Naboo with one thing in mind and steps on the planet with eyes set start forward after many hours of walking he finds an abandon warehouse. He then starts to go into the place and finds it perfect. Then he goes in deeper until he is in the very center of the place. He finds a chair, sits down, and starts to pull out a VR7 transmitter and starts to sends out a message to his brother Ki Adi Kindo to meet him here. Dreth waits patiently for his brother to arrive.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:29:29 PM
Ki Adi arrived on his ship Glory and docked on the landing pad below him. He got out of his ship and walked towards the old warehouse his brother had sent a message from for him to meet him there. The reason why was unknown, but Dreth was family and that meant something to Ki. He was covered in a black cloak, and balck hood that shrouded his body in darkness. He spotted the retired warehouse, and found an old entarnce to enter. He walked to the middle of the facility and spoke.

" Are you here?"

Dreth Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:20:03 PM
Dreth steps up to his brother greets him with a node but standing a good 6 feet from him. From the look that Dreth gives his brother Ki Adi knows that there is something on his little brothers mind. Hello brother long time no see.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:44:54 PM
Kindo turned to his younger brother who had just stepped out of the shadows of the old building.

" What is it that you need of me?"

Dreth Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:53:54 PM
Hello brother long time no see i want you to know that you are my brother and no matter what happens you will always have a place in my heart. Now that i got that out of the way I have sent you that message for a specific reason and that is to tell you that I have joined the Sith Order. I also hear from my sources that you have progressed along the years in your combat skills as well as in the force and well I would like to test your so-called skills against mine to see who is the more superior fighter. So let use settle this with nobility and honor if you jedi have any. And with those words Dreth gets in his fighting stance and draws out his lightsaber. Lets go brother fight me if you dare.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:00:33 PM
Kindo raised a brow. He was quite suprised by what his brother had mentioned.

" Well, its your life, and you will pay for your mistakes. I shall not fight you. Anyhting else?"

He was angry at first, but then he realized that Dreth's hate would destroy him. It was his life. If he wanted to fool himself, there was nothing Ki Adi could do.

Dreth Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:05:08 PM
Dreth glares at his brother. What do you mean you wont fight?
Do you not have any honor? Draw your lightsaber and fight me I demand it !! I cant fight you unarmed.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:08:18 PM
Kindo glared at his brother.

" No. I will not fight you."

He threw out a small explosive, throwing Dreth into a mass of old boxes.

Dreth Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:09:49 PM
Dreth falls to the ground and his lightsaber extinguishes and he lays there for a few moments then picks himself up. "Nice one" he says as he brushes off the dust on his cloths "but its not even begun yet." Dreth runs toward his opponent and then leaps sideways and kicks off the wall with his left foot and planting his right foot on his opponents chest making his opponent fly backwards and Dreth then lands on his back but jumps to his feet and back into his fighting stance. Dreth yells out "blow for blow wouldn't you say brother?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:22:10 PM
Ki Adi kicked up on both feet. His glare became angry and vile, but then went to peaceful and serile.

" Very well. This will add to your list of mistakes."

He removed his hood, revealing his face. He then took off his entire black cloak. He was wearing his standard all-black uniform.
His dark brown belt was on like usual, revealing on the left side his lightsaber, and on the right side a black blaster. The belt buckle was made of silver, and engraved on it was the Jedi symbol. He then goes to the left sid eof his belt, reaching for his lightsaber. He took it out and held it in front of him.

" Lets begin."

SNAP-HISS!

The maroon blade ignited, gleaming and humming.

Dreth Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:15:43 AM
Dreth then gives his brother a smirk as he holds his lightsaber in hand. He does a somersault toward his brother and when Dreths hands touch the hard ground he force blows sending himself flying in the air. Over head of his opponent he ignites his saber and with both hands he thrusts downward on his brother. Anticipating that his bother would get out of the way Dreth lands on the ground near him in a kneeling position and turns his head toward his brother and leg sweeps him. While his brother is falling with the same leg he comes back up and does an ax kicks sending him hard toward the cold ice ground. Dreth then slowly stands up and does a back-flip away from him. He landing back to his feet and faces his brother and with both hands on the lightsaber he levels it toward his brother with a dead eyed stare.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:36:26 PM
Ki Adi Kindo's lip was bleeding from the fall delivered to him. He had not even delivered what he had yet. Now it was time.

" You will pay for this blood shed."

Ki Adi round house kicked Dreth in the face, then jump kicked him in the chest, throwing him into the hard wall. Dreth fell down with agony coursing through his vains. Dreth's lightsaber had fell when he was thrown, so Ki picked it up with the aid of the Force. He then threw it into the open air and split it half with his saber. The broken pieces fell to the dusty ground.

Dreth Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:31:04 PM
Dreth stagers up and starts to walk toward his brother. With hatred Dreth gives him a stare that is colder than ice. "Brother I see that you are the more superior fighter. But know this there will always be a next time don't ever forget that." And with that said Dreth bows showing honor to him and disappears into the darkness. A distant voice could be heard throughout the place "This is only the beginning brother next time it will be different."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:33:25 PM
" Very well."

Kindo grabbed his belongings and returned to his ship.