PDA

View Full Version : Testing(open spar)

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:38:24 PM
:: Dios sat in the middle of the ring with his finished saber. The prototype had become the product. From Genesis to Drinking angel, the project was done. His saber waas finished and it had everything he had hoped for it to have. Now he just needed to test it out.::

Zeke
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:58:55 PM
Zeke came in, fidgeting with his saber he had made.

"Dios, care to go a round? I gotta see if I built it right."

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:04:56 AM
:: Dios shook his head and smirked as Zeke entered messing with his own saber.::
Just as long as we both don't blow up, alright?
:: Dios stood up and ignited his saber with a hiss. Without warning he charged Zeke.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:09:06 AM
Zeke hit the power on his saber, extending the gold blade. He set his feet apart in a low, stable defense, and awaited Dios' attack.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:13:14 AM
:: Dios stopped right infront of Zeke, kicking sand at him before moving in more cautiously. He waited till Zeke began to move and then he came in low with his saber.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:18:35 AM
Zeke covered his eyes in the bend of his elbow and dropped into the Force. He couldn't sense Dios' intent or emotion, but could sense his position well enough. Zeke turned his saber upside down to block Dios' move.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:29:18 AM
:: Dios pulled back and criss crossed with his saber and followed up with a round house kick.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:36:39 AM
Zeke parried Dios' saber as best he could, then leaned away to avoid the kick. Zeke felt a breeze as Dios' foot passed inches from his nose. He stepped forward and threw a punch at Dios' ribs.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:45:07 AM
:: Dios had put too much motion into the move ment to block the punch. It grazed his ribs and knocked him back a bit. He dropped low and tried to sweep kick Zeke as he stabbed with his saber.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:47:54 AM
Zeke had no answer for footsweeps and fell on his back. He managed to avoid the saber, which scored a hole in the floor under his arm. He kicked upward and landed on his feet, then executed a quick spin and a slash.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:52:02 AM
:: Dios backed away from the kick and blocked the spin and used the oppurtunity to confuse Zeke. He darted behind Zeke as he came out of his spin and kicked him in the back of his leg. He backed up from there letting Zeke reorient.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:56:31 AM
Zeke fell to one knee and staggered, but turned to face Dios.

"Snappy trick."

He lunged, a quick burst aimed at Dios' midsection.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:13:22 AM
:: Dios hadn't expected the response to be so fast, he took it full force and staggered backwards. He reached forward quickly and grabbed Zeke's arm. Hepulled him in and let Zeke get pushed away again by a kick to his thigh. He followed it up with a diagonal slash to Zekes shoulder.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:17:30 AM
Zeke brought his saber in line to block, but the blade flickered then faded. With a look of surprise Zeke stepped backward, barely avoiding Dios' saber. He hammered the power button. Nothing. Zeke did a number of backhandsprings away to recover and try and figure out what was wrong with his saber.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:24:29 AM
:: Dios laughed::
Not the time to cut out on ya huh?
:: He advanced and got ready to sizle Zeke on with a sparring saber, he'd enjoy this.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:32:30 AM
Zeke hammered the button a second time: no response.

"Come on!"

He hit the button a third time, and the saber's business end began to drip sparks. Drip sparks? But sparks aren't affected by gravity...The saber began to emit a high-pitched whine and vibrated violently in Zeke's hands. His eyes widened in surprise. What was going on with his weapon?

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:40:58 AM
:: Dios backed up and covered his face. Expecting it to explode any minute.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:44:47 AM
The whine burst into an earsplitting howl and the saber discharged its built up energy in a huge beam that stabbed up through the ceiling and continued on into infinity. The beam leapt from the blade, the saber's business end cracked with electricity, and a new blade came forth. The saber was now as it was before.

"What in all the..."

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:56:24 AM
That was cool but we must continue, I want to see your saber later.
:: Dios advanced with several stabs and slashes.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:00:37 AM
Zeke parried, praying his saber wouldn't fizzle on him.

"Like I planned that! I have no clue what just happened to it! It's like a...a...a glitch or something!"

Zeke faked twice at Dios' neck, right fake, then left fake, then went for a stab through his chest.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:13:04 AM
:: Dios needed to wake up. He let Zeke stab him in his shoulder. It felt like a taser to his shoulder blade. What a rush. Dios grabbed Zeke's arm and slung him away. Zeke's saber lay about three feet from him. Dios used the force to knock it 8 feet away.::
Ya gonna run for the glitch or do you think I won't get there first?

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:17:03 AM
Zeke pulled the saber Maia had given him from his pocket and turned it on.

"Either way, it can't be good."

He held his saber low and rushed sideways for his other saber, keeping Dios in his sight at all times.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:20:41 AM
:: Dios jumped from where he was and used the force to trip Zeke. He ran and dive rolled. He came back up with a saber in each hand. He threw the glitch at Zeke and rushed him as fast and as strong as he could.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:07:50 AM
Zeke stumbled and rolled, on his feet in time to catch his saber. He put away Maia's and ignited his own, then met Dios' charge head on.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:24:17 AM
:: They clashed together like thunder gods. Sparks flew and they were face to face. He stared Zeke down and then smiled as he flipped the high frequency switch and it seemed to go through Zeke's saber. His saber barely touched Zeke's nose before he backed off.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:36:06 AM
Zeke flinched backward and stood sideways, feet apart, leaning slightly away. Zeke's saber was held at eye level and pointed at Dios in an odd defense.

"Nifty trick."

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:43:00 PM
I love it.
:: He flipped his saber around so that he held it backwards. He ran forward and made an uppercut motion while kicking off of Zeke's leg.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:46:42 PM
Zeke deflected the saber.

"Cutting close, Dios."

Zeke threw a high kick, knocking Dios from the air.

"How's that work, anyways?"

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:00:57 PM
:: Dios spit the dirt out of his mouth and got back up. He spun around and stabbed before pulling back and coming down quickly with his saber.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:29:17 PM
The stab faked Zeke out, and he dodged right, Dios' saber grazing his arm. He bit back the burning sensation and cut at Dios' right shoulder.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:34:33 PM
:: The blade peirced his houldr again and he bit his tongue this time.::
You know, I can't keep letting that happen, if it was real...
:: Dios kicked out quickly and slashed as hard as he could from left to right.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:39:35 PM
Zeke staggered under the kick, but brought his saber around to block. He spun it around Dios' saber and cut in from the same way Dios' attack had come.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:43:28 PM
:: Dios flipped the saber around and blocked Zeke's attack. He backhanded Zeke tried to punch him in the ribs.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:52:19 PM
Zeke caught Dios' fist, not tough considering how close they were, and pushed him back, getting a few feet between them. He wiped the sweat from his brow. Good workout so far. He rushed forward and swept Dios' legs.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:56:16 PM
Dios skipped over Zeke's legs before landing right in front of him. He football kicked Zeke inthe stomach and jumped into the air with his saber pointed down. Zeke could take a beating, and still have enough energy to comeback fast.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:03:21 PM
Zeke wasn't prepared for the kick, and it knocked the wind out of him. He rolled with it, avoiding the falling saber, then did a few backhandsprings away before taking a knee and catching his breath. He remained wary; Dios was sure to follow up.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:11:48 PM
:: Dios waited before moving again. He was sorta gettin tired. He would have to end it or call a draw soon. Holy water helped but an overload was an overload. He ran forward and leap frogged over the kneeling Zeke. He flipped arund with an oncoming slash to Zeke's back.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:24:48 PM
Zeke moved, but wasn't fast enough. Dios' saber cut a shallow gash in his back. Zeke drew in a sharp, hissing breath and turned to trip Dios. He swung his saber parallel to his leg, so even if Dios evaded, he'd still have the saber to contend with.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:43:17 PM
:: Dios got both to his left side. And the falling to the ground didn't help it either. Dios rolled over and blocked the next oncoming attacks of Zeke, He had to fight himself back into a standing position while blocking Zeke's moves. It was very hard now. The last fall had almost made Dios say he was through. Dios laughed as he regained his footing and he put all of his focus into a final slash.::

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:57:29 PM
Zeke also weary of battle, made a final attack, clashing their sabers in a hail of sparks.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say we're even."

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:06:33 AM
:: Dios backed down and threw his shutdown saber on the ground as he fell over.::
I'd say so.

Zeke
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:55:10 PM
"Good. Just so we're clear on this."

Zeke collapsed to a sitting position.

"Best fight I've had in a while. Except for the stinging sensation in my arm and back."

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:34:29 PM
Hope you liked that.
:: Dios stayed where he was. Letting the holy water rush through him and heal his fatigue.::

Zeke
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:40:44 PM
"Whoo. What now?"

Zeke fell over so he was lying down.

"Care to explain what your saber's gimmick is?"

Dios Kane
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:02:40 AM
:: Dios held it up.::
High frequency adjustment. It allows the saber to look like it's there but it really isn't for a moment. Long enough topass through one's saber and severly hurt them.

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 10:09:26 AM
"Swizzle. Care to go another round? Or shall we head for the Bar and Grill for some refreshment?"

Dios Kane
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:27:16 PM
:: Dios held up his hand.::
Give me a sec and then we'll go another round. I gotta get something...
:: He reached inside his jacket and grabbed his flask. He took a swig before then standing up. He ignited his saber again.::
Ready?

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:29:45 PM
"Sure am."

Zeke stood.

"Who started last time? You, wasn't it? I'll go first."

Zeke rushed forward and made an overhead cut at Dios' forehead.

Dios Kane
Aug 1st, 2002, 05:41:07 PM
:: Dios ducked and threw a punch to his stomach.::

Zeke
Aug 4th, 2002, 03:36:04 PM
Zeke blocked and did a turning side kick to Dios' ribs.

Dios Kane
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:29:38 PM
:: Dios placed his hand up and caught the kick and grabbed Zeke. He then hit Zeke right above his knee cap with a fist and then kicked him in the stomach as he let go.::

Zeke
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:40:35 PM
The result of Dios' attacks spun Zeke to the floor. He rose with an uppercut to Dios' chin.

Dios Kane
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:33:36 AM
:: The fist clipped Dios in the chin and as he flew back he used the force to make Zeke stumble forward barely. Dios kicked Zeke as he bounced back up. He twisted past another attack before throwing out a fist to Zeke's neck and following with a kick to his chest.::

Zeke
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:36:36 AM
Zeke got a hand in the way of the blow to his neck, but the knee got him, knocking the wind out of him. He assumed a low stance, breathing heavily, allowing Dios the next move.

Dios Kane
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:48:19 PM
:: Dios saw the leeway and leaped forward. He ducked with a sweep and smiled as the fast learning Zeke leaped over it and placed a kick into Dios' side. Dios slipped from the kick's impact and tried to save face. He twisted and looked to Zeke, this is a stalemate. Good luck to the both of them, this could take forever.::

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:10:43 AM
Zeke backed down.

"We're too even. We'll continue this after more training. Let's go to the Bar and Grill and reward our hard work with a few drinks."