PDA

View Full Version : *drinks*

Dae Jinn
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:01:19 PM
*settles into a booth and orders several bottle of vodka, a miserable look on her face.*

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:31:10 PM
Wei suddenly shivered. His grandpa told him that such shivering meant something bad was happening, or going to happen. He looked up and gazed around. A sad looking woman was pouring herself a glass of some sort of alcohol. Wei shook his head. Wei got up and walked over to her.

"Drowning yourself in alcohol like that will only make your problems worse."

Wei's eyes looked pained. He hated to see people destroy themselves over their problems.

Dae Jinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:33:49 PM
Feh...
*downs her drink*

And who are you, the Jedi AA?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:37:44 PM
Wei reacted as though he had been slapped in the face. He didn;t mean any harm.

"I'm only worried about you, miss. I was taught to always try to help a lady who was in some sort of distress. I was kind of hopin I could help you."

Dae Jinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:53:06 PM
Well. you shouldn't help me, as I am a sith. Wouldn't be overly Jedi like of you to do that....*squints up at him through red-lensed sunglasses* Don't looked so pained...I didn't mean anything...am just thirsty. *laughs*

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:03:15 PM
Wei shrugged. "Sith or not you are still a lady. And I have no reason to fight you. So why can't I be friendly? but if that is all, then I will let you be."

Wu Wei turned and began to walk away. He felt slightly embarassed.

Dae Jinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:24:51 PM
Er, you can stay....if you want.

Don't feel embarrassed. *laughs softly*

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:41:23 PM
Wei turned back to her. His eyes were stil pained. His face held an expression of confusion.

"Are you sure?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:45:47 PM
free world, do as you like :)

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:47:57 PM
Wei shrugged and sat back down. He hoped things woul dturn out better in the end than when they had started.

"Your name is?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:02:10 PM
Daetana Jinn. you are?

*sips her drink slowly*

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:09:34 PM
"Wei Wu Wei."

Wei fidgeted. "I studied the martial arts under my grandpa."

Dae Jinn
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:43:36 PM
Cool. I studied the Saiya-jinn deadly arts under my adoptive parents. So, what else do you do, Mister Wei?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:45:50 PM
"Nothing, really. I'm learning about the Force from my master, Navaria Tarkin. "

Dae Jinn
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:56:58 PM
Ah, cool cool. *holds a bottle out to him* Drink?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:41:22 PM
Wei shook his head. "I don;t drink such things. I just drink water. I don;t know drunken Kung-fu yet, so I need to be sober so I can be better at protecting people and such. Thanks, though."

Dae Jinn
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:44:19 PM
Feh, no problem. *grins* So, what do you do for fun, Mister Wei?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:58:25 PM
Wei stopped to think about that one.

"Well, mostly I talk to my friends, go walking in the woods, lay on the floor in my room....nothing really. My family traveled a lot, and training was intense, so I spent most of my free time relaxing."

Wei remembered his hammock. He couldn;t remember if he had brought that thing with him, though.

Dae Jinn
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:13:21 PM
Ah, again cool. *laughs* Sorry...god, am hungry. *looks around for a serving droid* You want anything?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:22:31 PM
"Yes please."

Wei retrieved his chopsticks from his sleeve. Carved into the utensils were intricate patterns of roses.

"How about Vegetable Lo Mein this time?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:25:28 PM
Okay...

*stops a droid with her boot as it passes.*
Veggie Lo Mein and some rare meat, and make it snappy.
*gives the droid a gentle push away* Nice sticks. *grins*

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:31:07 PM
"Thanks. I made them myself. They were my mother's idea of a lesson in patience."

Wei chuckled.

Dae Jinn
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:32:37 PM
*snickers*

There's something I never really developed...I have no patience at all.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:03:02 AM
Wei laughed. "Not many people do."

Wei told her the story about how his mother made him carve the chopsticks and how she hit him on the head with a wooden spoon when he would complain about it.

"I learned after a while." He chuckled.

At last the droid came back and set the plates down on the table. Wei took his place and started to eat.

Dae Jinn
Aug 1st, 2002, 06:06:00 PM
Heh, nice. Parents every where are like that I think..
*reaches into a pocket and pulls out a sharp looking dagger and starts to cut into her meat, cutting off a piece and using the dagger to eat with. Grins*
Finally! Some place that knows how to cook meat..Mmm, bloody.
*eats her food rather quickly, finishing before wei*
heh, it's a Saiya-jinn thing, have big appetites for everything. *grins again*

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:05:39 PM
Wei finished just a few seconds after Dae.

"Yeah, I guess..." Wei felt an alarm bell go off inside his brain.

"Umm...Saiya-jinn...Heard that before today..."Wei muttered.

Wei sighed. "OH YEAH! I think Ange is a Saiya-jinn too...Not sure though.." Wei's voice trailed off as he thought of his neighbor.

Dae Jinn
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:44:49 PM
Oooooooo...your someone special, is she? *winks* Yep, not many of us left, ah well.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:27:13 AM
Wei wondered what she meant by that. Wei had a hard time telling when people were being sarcastic. Subtlety just wasn't something he was known for.

"Yeah, umm...." Wei suddenly couldn't think of another thing to say.

Dae Jinn
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:21:37 PM
*giggles* It's okay. If you aren't sure yet, that's fine. You'll know eventually.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:37:48 PM
"Know what?" Wei was completely lost.

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:54:01 AM
Know if she's the "one" silly jedi!

Sheesh. *laughs*

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:52:28 AM
"Oh..." Wei's voice trailed off. "The one what?"

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:55:58 AM
Nevermind, forgot I was talking to Jedi....*looks for the droid* Need another drink....

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:59:38 AM
"No! the one what?" Wei was just slightly confused about what Dae was telling him. He had never mentioned that he might have feelings for Ange to her at all. then it struck him.

"Oh! You mean like, she's the one for me? Like a soulmate?"

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:19:12 AM
Duh.
*continues to look for a droid* what else would i have meant?

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:28:50 AM
"Sorry...I'm not one that cathces on quickly."

Wei scratched the back of his head.

"But he who laughs last, laughs best, right?"

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 07:13:24 PM
Kack waltzed into Yog's and felt around for any familiar presence.

Dae. He grinned to himself and sauntered over to the table. When he arrived he bowed before Daetana and her companion, whom Kack did not know.

"Ah, Miss Daetana Jinn, may I join you?"

Kack's grin widened as he spoke.

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:27:51 PM
*smiles at Kack* Sure, Kack. And you don't have to bow you know. Silly Jedi.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:35:28 PM
Wei looked up at the new guy. "I don;t believe we have met before. My name is Wei Wu Wei."

Wei gave him his hand to shake.

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:34:17 PM
"Greetings, Wei, I am Kack Mebuff."

Kack sat down next to Dae and pecked her on the cheek.

"Good to see you again, hun."

A servo droid rolled over and Kack ordered the usual Jawa Juice.

"So, Wei, I've never really gotten to meet you before, I've seen you before, but we've never spoken. Tell me about yourself."

The servo returned with Kack's drink and he sipped on it.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:41:05 PM
"Well, I come from a travelling family. My grandpa taught me all sorts of martial arts ever since I can remember... My mom taught me social skills and the like. now I am here learning the Force. My master is Navaria Tarkin. She's a great teacher!"

Wei watched the droid take away his empty plate.

"What about you?"

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:54:38 PM
"Well, I grew up on Naboo, but I did a lot of planet jumping after my dad bailed on us, and my mom passed away. My brother was a major swoop jockey so I spent a lot of time going to different races on different planets with him."

Kack paused to take a drink.

"After he died in a bar fight, I was visited by the spirit of Mace Windu and told to come here. So here I am."

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:56:43 PM
Mmhmmm. *just sits and listens*

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:59:54 PM
"Would you like a drink, Dae?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:00:18 PM
Wei looked at Dae. "While we are giving our life stories, why not you tell us yours? Im sure Kack already knows, but I don;t really know a thing about you."

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:11:27 PM
Kack smirked and nodded at Dae, motioning that she tell.

Before she started, Kack called over the servo and ordered.

"A bottle vodka for the lady, and put it on my tab."

The little droid beeped and whistled a response and rolled away.

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:14:48 PM
yes, i would, and my life isn't too exciting. my family has been pretty well wiped out, except for my older brother who is Jedi. I'm sith, that's about it. *laughs*

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:17:23 PM
the little droid rolled over with the bottle of vodka, Kack took it from the serving tray and placed it in front of Dae.

"There ya' go, babe."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:19:00 PM
"A Sith in a Jedi bar? is that safe for you?"

Wei had no intention of hurting her: she had done nothing to him. but even so, there were far less tolerant Jedi in the Order.

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:21:17 PM
*takes the cap off the bottle and downs a swig.* Thanks, Kacky. And yeah, no violence in this bar. As long as I am a good little girl, no-one gets hurt .

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:26:09 PM
Kack chuckled.

"Babe, remember, you're not that good. And there are way too many Force users here for you to beat them all. A lot of them very powerful ones. Even I'm becoming more powerful by the day."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:26:34 PM
"Ok, then." Wei smiled brightly. He honsetly hated violence. And he would have hated to see Dae get hurt.

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:33:30 PM
oh really???

*furrows her brow angrily* I think I could take on you and wei at once and kick both your butts!!! *laughs and drinks*

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:34:27 PM
"I decline," Wei said flatly.

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:35:27 PM
Kack chuckled.

"There won't be any violence tonight. Don't worry Wei, I'd never hurt Dae."

Kack pulled Dae closer to him.

"And don't get too cocky, Dae, you'd be surprised."

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:41:16 PM
sure sure. whatever. *drinks a bit more, then sets the bottle on the table* Just like the other night, Mister Show-off. *sticks her tongue out at Kack*

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:46:01 PM
Kack winks at Dae, laughing at himself and her.

"Lighten up, you take me way too seriously, hun. And anyway, I'd be more worried about Wei than me!."

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:46:58 PM
Uh-huh. Why? He's a big boy, he can handle himself, right Wei?

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:47:18 PM
Wei smiled. "I'm more worried about me too. I can;t even use a lightsaber. I don;t know when I;ll learn that."

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:48:47 PM
Kack laughed heartily.

"We should spar sometime, I can teach you the little that I know. And maybe you can teach me some martial arts."

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:50:56 PM
And then I'll teach you to how to kill someone with your bare hands...*laughs softly* Kidding!

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:01:04 PM
Wei looked at her. "I already know how to do that."

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:02:51 PM
I mean in a funny way :)

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:03:59 PM
"Yeah, 'cause Wei could F you up!!"

Kack laughed. He was starting to feel the buzz from the Jawa Juice now.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:11:02 PM
Wei laughed too. "Grandpa taught me well." Wei watched as Kack's drinking began to tell on him. Dae seemd to still be sober, though. he wondered how long that would last.

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:12:51 PM
Kack smiled.

"Wei, I'm not drunk ... yet."

He had read the Jedi's mind.

"I have no intentions of getting wasted tonight, I just could use a good buzz right about now."

He chuckled.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:19:58 PM
Wei nodded as though he understood, when i nreality, he didn;t understand the vlaue of a good "buzz" as Kack had put it. Wei got all his excitement from training and exploring the jungle by the GJo and other htings.

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:22:48 PM
Boo. Anyways *rolls her eyes*

Why'd ya come to the bar Kacky? No training today?

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:28:20 PM
"Just got a break from Master Dasquian. So I figured I'd come hang out here and see who was around."

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:31:13 PM
Ah, I see. *drinks more, wiping her mouth on the sleeve of her dark Sith robe*

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:38:15 PM
Wei saw Dae wipe her mouth on her robe, and tried to offer her his unused napkin, but it was too late.

Lord Gue
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:08:14 AM
The dark figured man entered the bar without sound, yet he could not help but be noticed. His force aura was to unique, too overwhelming to go unoticed, even among a crowd of the force adept. He went straight to the counter, where he pressed the tender to give him a Sun wine on the house. A nearby vassel heard his order, snickering to himself.

"A real man drinks a womans drink not"

[i]A sound only comparable to that of a tigers roar hushed under a hundred pillows could be heard from the general vacinity of the heckler. He then fell to the floor, dead, blood ozing from his ears. With a worried look the tender handed the dark man his drink before rounding the corner to drag the body away. The mysterious figure sipped his wine and sat quietly at the bar.

Kack Mebuff
Aug 7th, 2002, 09:22:53 AM
As the three sat enjoyed their conversation suddenly Kack felt something ... something dark had entered the room.

"Wei, do you feel that? There's a very powerful Sith in here somewhere."

Kack sensed around the room and sensed the precense of the one called Lord Gue.

Then Gue did something, he killed a man, for a mere comment. Which Kack himself had chuckled at.

Dae Jinn
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:07:59 AM
*looks up and grins, watching the dead man fall to the floor* Mmmm, *giggles* Somebody wasn't nice....
*slips past Kack and walks slowly up to Gue, wrapping an arm around his neck. Leans close to his ear and whispers*

What brings you here?

Lord Gue
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:15:51 AM
He reached over his back and stroked his hand through her hair, pulling her around for a quick, deep kiss.

"You do, I heard ya came here alot"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:05:33 AM
Wei looked at the man that Dae was now draped over.

"There is your Sith, Kack. Dae's boyfriend, or so it would appear."

Wei wondered why he had killed the man in the first place. Killing was too much work. It was so much easier to just let the guy alone and ignore him. Wei shrugged. To each his own.

Kack Mebuff
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:17:22 PM
Kack's face dropped, then suddenly became angry. A low growl emerged from his lips.

He looked to Wei who was obviously a bit confused. And his face softened.

"Sorry, I must keep my temper. Oh, well. She was a Sith anyway, that could never have worked."

Kack sighed and downed his Jawa Juice.

"Hey you bucket of bolts," Kack called over to the Servo-droid, "gimme another Jawa Juice, I'm gonna need it tonight."

Dae Jinn
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:29:41 PM
*gives Kack a look as he mentions her. Then turns back to Gue*

Really? You came just to see me? *giggles and slips up on his lap, stroking his cheek.* Am here with the boy....He is not impressed.

Lord Gue
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:35:36 PM
He ran his hands across her torso, lightly tracing his fingernails across her bare midrift. He slid his hand up, through her hair as he pulled her in for another deep kiss. He looked at her, but when he spoke, he directed it more towards the room

"Well, if the 'boy' wants to be impressed, maybe he should make something of it"

Kack Mebuff
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:37:06 PM
Kack spoke to Dae using the Force.

"Don't you get me into any trouble with him, the last thing I want to do is get into a fight with a Sith Lord."

Kack knew he had to control his anger, and would be civil to Gue if he had to be.

Dae Jinn
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:41:22 PM
*speaks back to Kack*

I will try.

*smiles and kisses Gue roughly, trying to keep his attention off Kack.*

Lord Gue
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:45:57 PM
He picked Dea up, and placed her softly on the bar itself as he stood and turned in Kack's direction. He spoke out loud, loud enough that the entire bar could hear him.

"Are you such a fool?! Did you think I wouldn't hear that!? If your knowledge of the force is so weak, so sad and pitiful as that, im suprised they even let you into the jedi order!"

He watched the anger build in the small jedi. He could feel his words edging into the weak mans psyche.

"and ya know what? Ya really wanna know what??" Turned for a second to look back at Dea, raising a finger to her for a mere second

"She's with me from now on, and if you wanna do something about it, heres your chance...punk"

Kack Mebuff
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:51:32 PM
Those last words were it. Kack rose to his feet, Wei attempted to stop him but Kack shrugged him off.

Kack walked sternly towards Gue.

"If you want her, she is yours. I am not foolish enough to contest you. I will not give into this. I am stronger than that. my friend. Now if you'll exscuse me."

With that Kack bowed, walked briskly back to his table, and sat down in front of a stunned Wei.

Kack sipped on his Jawa Juice and looked up at Wei.

"What?"

Dae Jinn
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:56:21 PM
*wraps her arms around Gues neck again, giving Kack a glare, before running her fingers down Gues' chest.*

Just ignore him, he's a just a boy.

Lord Gue
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:16:02 PM
He turned back to her, gently rubing her thighs as he stared into her face
"yes he is, just a boy, you need a real man to please you. A real man like me"

Kack Mebuff
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:17:59 PM
Kack heard Gue's comments but just dismissed them. It wasn't worth getting in a fight over.

"So how long have you been here, Wei?"

Dae Jinn
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:23:52 PM
*snuzzles Gues neck and slips off the bar, into his arms*

Can we leave? Please?

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:25:16 PM
"I been here long enough to know my way around and know what I can and cannot do.

Kack Mebuff
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:03:33 AM
"Yeah, I've been here a few months now, but I'm still not completely familiar with the planet."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:32:58 AM
Wei looked at Gue and Dae out of the corner of his eye. It was a strange thing to do. most people thought it firghtening when Wei exercised the periphery of his vision. He kept his eyes looking straight ahead and focused on what was going on to his sides. It gave him a super-human quality when having to defend himself against large groups.

"No shame...They have no shame. Feeling of each other in a public place. Grandpa said that the farthest you should go with your girlfriend was hugging, kissing and holding hands and even those things might be considered to be going to far for some."

Wei shuddered. The shudder ran down him, like a water fall. He was partly disgusted by Dae and Gue's....involvement wiht one another , but what really made Wu Wei sick to his stomach was the feeling of jealousy. Not jealousy toward Gue for having Dae, but the whole idea of even having somebody to do such things with made him jealous. Wei got up.

"I think it is best for me to leave. Good to meet you Kack. Have a good evening."

Suddenly full of disgust, Wei left the Bar and Grill.

JaAku Dama
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:36:06 PM
Walks in and sees his younger sister draped over a strange man he had not seen before. Walks slowly to the bar, leaning on it beside the couple. He smirks as he looks over at Kack and Wei, then speaks up.

Having fun, sister dear?

Kack Mebuff
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:13:30 PM
Kack's ears pearked up as he heard the new stranger's comment.

Dae's brother? the JEDI! Kack remembered now.

Dae Jinn
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:21:25 PM
*reaches over and ruffles Ja'Akus hair*

Always, Ja'Aku, always.

Are you enjoying Jedi life?

JaAku Dama
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:30:36 PM
Hmmph, if you can what I have a "life", then yes. *laughs, then gives Gue a look.*

And you are? And you're pawing at my sister....why?

Kack Mebuff
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:00:55 AM
Kack kept an open ear to the conversation going on and chuckled to himself.

Lord Gue
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:19:23 PM
The names Gue, and that all you need to know about me

Dae Jinn
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:39:22 PM
*smirks at Gues' reply to Ja'Aku and strokes his cheek softly*

Gue, this is my brother, Ja'Aku. Ja'Aku, Lord Gue. Play nice, boys.

JaAku Dama
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:01:53 PM
Smirks and simply nods at Gue before moving to a booth.