PDA

View Full Version : Confused....(open)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 06:01:20 PM
Xazor walked into the Council Chambers and smiled as she looked at the faces of her fellow Council Members. Something faced her this day that she had never seen before and she was quite baffled. Following close behind her was her son by adoption, and Padawan, Jedidiah. They were on their way from his training session (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19725&perpage=10&pagenumber=1), which was cut short.

"Great Council and friends...this day I have a question. My Padawan here is unable to lift things with his mind...and despite all exausted efforts...I cannot figure out why. Instead of lifting a rock, he projects the image of himself lifting a rock inside my mind. Your advice would be greatly appreciated...."

The Knight said softly and bowed to the group. She looked down at her little boy and smiled, winking slightly as she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. She did not want him to be afraid or ashamed...but this needed to be adressed for she had run out of ideas...

ChildOfTheForce
Jul 29th, 2002, 06:03:31 PM
The small child follows his mother and Master into the council chambers, standing silently a little bit behind her, hands behind his back.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 29th, 2002, 06:13:04 PM
"Has the possibility that your Padawan cannot lift things with the Force?"

Navaria asked gently, not wanting to sound harsh with the child present.

"There are those that cannot access parts of the Force like some other Jedi can."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:30:19 PM
Xazor nodded slightly and looked curiously at Navaria.

"Indeed...I have thought of this as a possibility. Telekenisis is not something that all Force users are capable of. But what I don't understand is how he cannot do that.....but instead, uses an illusion...something a lot more difficult to teach."

Xazor shook her head as she pondered this in her mind. She did not want Jedidiah to feel badly....and she thought it more her fault that he could not do this. She knew that she was a good teacher...but perhaps she was not doing something right.

"I have tried about everything I know how to do to help him...but nothing seems to work. He can do difficult tasks...but lifting a simple stone with the Force he cannot...I just don't understand."

The Knight chose her words carefully, being sensitive to her son. It was no fault of his...if he couldn't do it...he just couldn't do it. She sighed, wondering if anyone had ever encountered this before....

Salemn Lysce
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:39:04 AM
< Maybe his mind works on another level .. Or perhaps his subconscious may have something to do with it. >

Salemn's words could be heard through the Force as she stepped in from the doorway, her brown eyes observing Xazor's son. She gave a small, reassuring smile to him before turning her attention back to the Jedi Knight, Xazor.

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:52:14 AM
I listened to the wise women who had spoken before me, and then sat forward in my chair, studying Xazor. "It is obvious that his abilities are unique. Perhaps you should try to do some nature activities, or training with animals. Sometimes having another, simpler mind can help the padawan focus their own."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:42:35 AM
Xazor smiled at her friends who had spoken with great suggestions thus far. She nodded and looked down at Jedidiah.

"I think those are wonderful suggestions and ideas....I shall try them. I just have been at a loss trying to think of things that would help him. Hence, my coming here......and I am glad that I did."

She smiled and bowed her head, then squeezed her son's shoulder.

"Do you have anything to say about this, young one?"

The Knight questioned, thinking it important for him to speak if he felt that he had something to say...

ChildOfTheForce
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:35:42 PM
Jedidiah looks up at his mother, then around to the council, shaking his head slightly, "I did not know that i was using an illussion when My mother told me to try and lift the stone, and i dont know why i cant do it... i dont know what else to say about it..."