PDA

View Full Version : Number 62 is back (in need of a master)

Number 62
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:40:18 PM
The doors to the Recruitment Center open and a much different Number 62 walked through them. He still had long gray hair but every thing else about him had changed. He looked darker than he use to but he was even purer in his heart. The gunlet on his right arm was black now instead of silver and had Red lines going up the side.

"Hello, is anyone there?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 05:23:20 PM
A woman stepped up behind a familiar man. A smile lit her face on the Padawan whom she had not seen in a long time.

"Greetings....it has been some time since I have seen you. Much has changed around the Order..."

She said softly, recalling when he was a Padawan...she was too. Indeed, that had been some time ago.

"I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You are the man called "62", yes?"

Number 62
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:53:48 PM
"Yes thats my name but no one has called me since I left here, so please do me a favor and call me Brent. Well to the point, I have came here to finish my training"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:00:30 PM
Xazor smiled and bowed her head gently.

"Alright, Brent...who was your Master before you left?"

The Knight could not remember to save her life...she had done so much since she last saw this young man...it was hard for her to recall everyone's Master...but it did her heart good to see that he had returned to finish what he began....

Number 62
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:09:40 PM
It took him a few seconds to remember his old Masters name. It all most seemed like a life time ago.
"My master was Nash Stolar and I was just about done with Saber Basic's"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:12:10 PM
"Nash Stolar...."

She spoke the name softly and slowly. It was sad to think that since he left...her fellow Knight had gone through a few changes and had been leaning toward the Darkside.

"I suppose we shall have to get you a new Master then. I will speak with others in the Temple and arrange for you to have a Master..."

She said softly, hoping that he would accept a new Master to finish his training....

Number 62
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:18:32 PM
Number 62 face showed a bit of confusion when he heard that he would need a new master so in a fast but quite voice he asked
"What happened to Nash? Can't he finish training me? I mean if not I will accept a new master but I would like to no what happened"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:26:13 PM
Xazor sighed and shook her head.

"Nash has had some problems and is leaning toward the Darkside. He has not been seen at the GJO for quite some time..."

Number 62
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:30:33 PM
62 sakes his head in disappointment

"I was kind of looking forward to training with him again....but I guess yes I will need a new master"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:42:35 AM
Xazor nodded with a sad look of regret in her eyes.

"I will find you a new Master then and you shall complete your training. May the Force be with you..."

She said softly and then walked off toward the Temple to rectify the masterless Padawans situation...

Number 62
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:45:55 AM
ooc-you could always just make him a Knight :D

Xazor Elessar
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:58:51 PM
ooc: You have to do a few things before that. :D Your training is basically through. You're on the level as a few of my other Padawans. Tell ya what...they are going to start doing things together under me...I'll take you too and add you to that group. I plan on promoting all of them together since they all came at basically the same time....and you have been here for a long time...so it'll work out. We'll start off by sparring in the Academy...set up a thread if you'd like and I'll get there soon, okay? :)

Number 62
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:34:20 PM
ooc-Okay that works

Xazor Elessar
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:39:50 PM
Very coolios!! ;)