PDA

View Full Version : Yaon walks in...admiring all areas

Yaon
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:14:51 PM
Since he mist the group lesson he decided to do some practices he learned to do on his own....

Standing alone amongst so many pairs of people made him seem so...diffrent, but he paid little attention to that.

Turning to where the crowd thins he watches a group of rocks.... he slowly closes his eyes, remembering the day he saw his mom burning in the fire.... anger rages inside of him as he slowly pushes his hand out..flat handed he pushes his hand up and one of the boulders slowly rises... Twirling his hand the boulder follows it.... rising higher and higher... finally leveling out he lets go, the boulder drops for the ground... right before the boulder gets close enough to the ground he thrusts his hand outward, making the boulder fly into the wall, shattering into 3 smaller peices...

Almost losing his concentration with the noise he slowly pushes his other hand up... and the smaller boulders start to move around in a juggling fashion.....stopping he decides to try the next step.... keeping the 2 boulders level he trys to reach out for the 3rd one... as it starts to rise the 2 start to wobble and drop slightly, taking a deep breath he continues to try to make it rise... but the other 2 refuse to cooperate and they fall to the ground, letting the 3rd one down he opens his eyes and breaths deeply in frustration...

Leliarre Nightshade
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:21:39 AM
/ooc lets say this takes place after my practice with Nusakan. :)

"Hey." Comes a voice from behind Yaon. If he turns, he sees a familiar 15 year-old girl dressed in black, with cold black eyes and raven black hair. Her lips quirked at the corners in a half smile. "I see you made it here." Her eyes traveled to the stones he'd been practicing on. "That was... interesting. Going to try again?" She paused. "Don't mind if I watch, do you?" She raised an eyebrow slightly. Her voice was monotonous, as usual, though it held a slight trace of mockery. She was trying to make him angry.

Yaon
Aug 5th, 2002, 07:20:08 PM
"Why try it again? that was just my usual warmup exercise, i just hope this academy has more rocks than what i've seen so far" He says, grinning, not acknowlaging her mockery...

"You can watch what you want, but please, don't talk" he says.. turnning back away from her and looking for certain things to try....stopping he looks at a small rabbit looking animal on the ground 'grinning he slowly raises his hands in a choking form, twisting it back and forth and raising it the 'rabbit' sputters as it lifts into the air.. swpinning his hand to the left side it goes flying and he lets go... it scuttles away, half dazed, but not dead....

looking at the brick wall infront of him he slowly focus' in on 1 brick... slowly pushing his hand out the foundation around it starts to shudder and kick out... soon the brick flops out, though it doesn't disturb the wall..... aiming for another one below where it was, it also shudders out, keeping them in the air he slowly makes 2 steps out of them... stepping on 1 it goes lower but re adjusts itself at the same height.... he steps onto the higher oe and lets the other one fall.... slowly lowering himself back down to the ground.

Stepping off the 1 brick he slowly puts them back in place and you can't tell that they were every out....

Leliarre Nightshade
Aug 6th, 2002, 07:46:20 AM
The corners of Leliarre's mouth quirked into almost a real smile. Impressive. She tilted her head slightly, decided something. It was time she practiced a little, too.

The girl moved to the left of Yaon, about a yard away from him. She half-closed her eyes, remembering. Remembering her brother, only nine, gaunt with hunger on the streets. Remembering him dying slowly, agonizingly of disease. Remembering how at the end he hadn't even recognized her, his eyes bright with fever...
A muscle just underneath her eye twitched, and her eyes, empty before, suddenly blazed with pure, cold hatred.

In a sudden motion the girl's arm lashed out to her left, hand making a claw-like grabbing motion. In that same moment she let her gathered anger explode into raw power, into a channel for the Force.

The rabbit that Yaon had released stopped dead in mid-run. It collapsed, writhing, twitching, squeaking shrilly with sheer pain. Leliarre could have killed it then, but instead played with it, increased the pain, decreased it, giving the creature a momentary relief before plunging it into agony again. At last, she snuffed out its life, using the Force to violently fling its dead body into the brick wall.

The girl took a few deep breaths before reaching out, lifting one of the three fragments of rock Yaon had been juggling just off the ground. -Mind if I borrow this?- she asked into his mind, too deep in concentration, too deep in the Force, to even consider speaking aloud.

Without waiting for an answer, Leliarre moved the rock in front of her. She held it there. The rock vibrated slightly, humming softly. Suddenly, it snapped in two, the pieces falling towards the ground. She caught them before they hit, bringing the pieces back up in front of her. Sweat stood out on her forehead as she moved them around, rotating around each other. But that was just a quick warm up, to get used to the feel of the rocks. The two pieces suddenly slammed into each other, chipping off yet a third piece.

Twisting her hand, she moved the three up and down, simultaniously spinning them around each other. Finally, she slammed one into the wall slightly to her elft, another slightly to her right parallel to the first, and the third crashing into the dead rabbit's body with a satisfying crunch.

Leliarre blew a strand of hair out of her face with a slight smile, letting her arm drop.

Yaon
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:11:34 AM
He watches with little intrest, judging its his turn he turns to face the large open area with a boulder in the middle... focusing again a slight red glow surronds his body as he starts to run... as he goes the red glow gets bigger and he gets faster and faster, almost bunding up the ground....while running he takes a quick backflip, landing on the boulder.. still while in great speed hestarts punching the boulder, his hands moving faster and faster, punching harder and harder.

In less than a second the boulder cracks in half.... but instead of letting it fall he stands atop it as the 2 flat sides are below 1 foot each. Slowly swimnging back inforth his mind seems to almost be going into a dark rage, red pulses from his head and feet as her swings harder and harder until he does 2 complete flips..... letting the boulders go flying he grins as he lands pretty much expecting she wouldn't expect this.... As the boulders fly they stop inmidair, but immeaditly when they do his hand flashes upward and a read light whips out and forms into darklightning.... it singes the rocks continully until they both shatter.. dropping onto the ground smoldering in many many pieces

Leliarre Nightshade
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:06:35 AM
"You're good," Leliarre commented, face blank, voice her usual monotone. He's more than good, she thought inwardly. "You've been at this awhile."
The girl sighed, cracking her neck, her knuckles. She placed her arms at her sides. Within moments, power seemed to eminate off her.
She wasn't trying to really do anything, not at all. The girl wasn't exactly sure what she could do, not having explored her abilities further than she'd needed to. So, she simply practiced what she knew she could do. Nothing big, but she supposed she'd learn.
The girl concentrated on lifting herself off the ground, an inch, two, five. She kept going until she was a good eight feet in the air... then suddenly (and on purpose) broke it off. She started falling...
But one of the rock fragments, slightly bigger than her head, soared up to meet her. Leliarre's feet collided with the rock at about four feet into the air. The girl leapt lightly off, then sent her consciousness inside the rock, pushing at it. The rock exploded, and the girl gave a slight nod of satisfaction.

Yaon
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:38:16 AM
"I was stuck at the Jedi Academy for 1 or 2 years, they taught me alot, but i just learned most of it on my own, they only taught basics.. this place is much better though" he says, not evn startting another practice

Leliarre Nightshade
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:11:24 AM
Leliarre nodded. "Yeah... I haven't been actually trained before. Before I came here... well, I only used it when I had to, once I figured out I could. Not really much opportunity to practice beyond that, where I was." She didn't elaborate where she'd been living. On the streets of some planet she'd never heard of, trying to stay alive and protect her younger brother... the Force had come in handy several times, but she'd never trained. Just done what felt natural. "I've only actually known I could use the Force for a few months now." She shrugged.