PDA

View Full Version : Eve Siren

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:54:40 AM
She's been asking me about the possiblity of her getting into TBH. I think a while ago I saw something about there being a chance of her gaining entrance, does that still stand?

Morgan Evanar
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:36:37 AM
*gurgles*

"I don't know"

o_O

Taylor Millard
Jul 29th, 2002, 10:54:40 AM
That's news to me as well...

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:32:36 AM
Hob:

I have a nodding acquaintance with some TSE members like Vega, Eve Siren, and Gitane, and would not mind accepting them in our hallowed halls, per our usual admittance standards.

That's what I meant.

Taylor Millard
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:02:38 PM
Ah...well you'd have to ask Hob.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:58:46 PM
I'd be ok with that.

Jibrielle Abunai
Jul 29th, 2002, 03:00:56 PM
I wouldn't mind if Eve was accepted into our ranks.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:28:59 PM
Mili would have a play thing ^_^

Is she leaving TSE? My question of curiosity

TheHolo.Net
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:32:12 PM
Yeah, it would be odd for Rama's pet apprentice to be at both. O_o

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:51:17 PM
Wow. I didn't think anyone would actually try and get her in. I need to start considering more before I say things I think are unlikely. :)

Hm. That's sort of too bad- I was planning on messing around with her little barhopping self. Her current character doesn't really fit TBH direction, but if she is willing to twist her character a bit, then she is welcome to apply.

I have a question for you, Vega, and please be honest. Why are we suddenly being inundated with applicants from TSE? Is there something going on over there that's driving people away, or are these recent admittances nothing more than random chance?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:57:04 PM
Ooh good question Hob.

Eve..I dun know her...but I agree with Hob, her style seems a bit off for TBH.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:06:12 AM
Is she leaving TSE? My question of curiosity

She was intending on killing off Eve Siren and creating another character in the hopes of coming here. But if it was Eve coming here, then she would be leaving TSE, of course.

Is there something going on over there that's driving people away, or are these recent admittances nothing more than random chance?

TSE are currently reshaping the group and removing people who they believe who they do not fit in with the groups direction, that could be one cause. I think Eve has very little to do now thread wise, and wants to move the character to a totally different angle.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:20:18 AM
"removing people"

Gestapo!! KGB! RUN FOR IT!

Thats bizarre. Removing people. Sheesh.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:31:29 AM
They believe they have too many members, and need to become smaller (O_o). So far they've removed Blade Ice and Sieken Kasstra.

And I quote, Lynch:

It was decided. We are reworking TSE, going to in every shape and fashion and one of it was size issues. Your one of the names that came up, there were other reasons too. You have aggrivated some in the past.

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 30th, 2002, 04:34:38 AM
Uhm .. Eve. Well ... as has been said before, I don't think her chara really fits TBH. As for making a new one, just for TBH ... I recall having read something here a long time ago about how new IC applicants wouldn't be given preference (something along those lines). I don't know if that still stands.

EDIT: Okay, now I'm confused. I think Lynch is a nice guy and all, but he hates the concept of elitism. So now that TSE is literally kicking out members .. er ... doesn't that seem just a tad hypocritical??

Taylor Millard
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:25:47 AM
Yes, but then elitism makes strange bedfellows.

Kicking out members...huh...wonder how the two who've been removed think about it?

*Wonders how soon Sieken will ask me or Vega about TBH membership. :lol

EDIT- No I was not trying to be mean. Just saying I wouldn't be suprised if either Vega or I were asked about TBH by Sieken.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:27:35 AM
Sieken hasn't even mentioned it to me, actually. He's just going to float about over at my board, either that or just kill the Sieken character off and concentrate on his Jedi Kelt :)

EDIT - As for Blade Ice, he's gone over to Irentios to train with Dalethria :p

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:48:54 AM
Well, it's cool that they're okay with everything. ^_^

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:51:04 AM
Eh, Blade went psycho for a little while then calmed down :)

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:01:15 AM
Er .. IC, right? O_o I meant, OOC. It's sucky when people fall out cuz of stuff that happens with their characters.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:28:49 AM
Well he was angry IC obviously, but he was pretty angry OOC as well.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:16:36 AM
I think Lynch is a nice guy and all

Hahhahah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

heh. Thats funny.

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:42:29 AM
Er .. well, Travis has always been really supportive and nice to me OOC. O_o What am I missing here?? >_<

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:10:07 AM
The big picture. Lynch has always been nice to me as well. In fact, I just talked to him last night.

But then, everyone is nice to me. I've never talked to Rama OOC though... hmmmm.

And if they were angry OOC, they had a right to be. I can't believe that they're just culling people out of the group. Thats horrible.

I mean, we're "elitist" in the fact that we won't let just anyone join. HOWEVER...we don't go to our long time members and say "Guess what, Hob. You're the weakest link and we've voted you off the island."

:rolleyes <--my current opinion of TSE :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:10:50 AM
Also, we don't pretend not to be "elitist" in the area of RP experience. No double standards here, that *I* know of.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:33:47 PM
Gnah... now she's telling me she changed her mind.

Forget it.

:x

TheHolo.Net
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:05:50 PM
It was decided. We are reworking TSE, going to in every shape and fashion and one of it was size issues. Your one of the names that came up, there were other reasons too. You have aggrivated some in the past.ahhhh. The uncontested dictatorship of TSE decides what is best for the whole group again. And Rama wants checks and balances here. Hypocrites in many a fashion I say.

Nupraptor
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:48:20 PM
Lynch hates the concept of elitism. So now that TSE is literally kicking out members .. er ... doesn't that seem just a tad hypocritical??So what else is new?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 30th, 2002, 04:42:35 PM
This is why I am happy here and at GJO there is an open forum for EVERYONE to post...

And kicking out people to shrink down the group feh ... either A, cope with the fact you are associated with swforums, which is debateable at this point :lol, since there are only so many places people can go .. or encourge more sith groups.

Only way to solve the problem of lots of people without shafting them

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:41:02 PM
AHAHAHA! They can't even spell "aggravated."

Oh well anyway. SO...Eve doesn't want in anymore. Ok cool. :)

Nupraptor
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:40:20 AM
<center>http://newbie.tscentral.net/images/irony_alert.gif</center>

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:08:04 PM
:lol !!

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:51:36 PM
:lol

Ah well .. I always knew there was some sort of OOC dispute with some of TSE's senior members, but I never figured what exactly. Pardon my ignorance. ^_^;

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 31st, 2002, 04:03:20 PM
No one can know what is going on in there. :) And I don't think I want to know, either!! :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:52:33 PM
seconds that

Morgan Evanar
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:02:32 PM
Damn straight.

Taylor Millard
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:21:48 PM
Triples it. :D

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:29:43 PM
:verymad >_< :verymad

TheHolo.Net
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:32:46 PM
Originally posted by Dalethria Mal Pannis
:verymad >_< :verymad I will second that with supreme authority considering recent events.

Anyone reading this: Be warned if you register at the new TSE website on vBulletin; Your PW there is not safe and may be used by the administration to invade your privacy. Which I am almost positive has been done once already and their board isn't even officially opened yet.

When I hear from Vega I may know more for certain.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:03:44 AM
If you do register there (the new TSE site) use a completely unique PW, unless you do not mind proven corrupt admins/owners accessing your accounts at other boards, because it appears it has already been done, though I am still awaiting confirmation.

Arya Ravenwing
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:38:23 AM
I registered with a completely different email with a completely different name.

Do you think they could still trace the pw to ME though?? *worries*

They haven't activated the account that I know of, and so I can't change the pw...OH NO I'm going to have to change all of my other PWS!! >_<

:headache

:hugz for Ogies

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:50:55 AM
I use a pretty much generic password .. so :(

This is disgusting.. I can't believe he would do this :|

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:38:59 PM
*pw = changed*

^_^;

Some people have no sense of right and wrong. I like to call them "insane."

Evil Hobgoblin
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:52:18 PM
I'm the weakest link?

GAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Nooooo!

*Sobs as he begins to walk off the stage, then turns around and beats up on the last guy to vote him off.* YOU BASTARD!

Hm.

Well, Vega, do let Eve know that whether she wants to keep her character or start a new one, she will always be welcome to apply with us. She might not automatically get in, but we will give her fair consideration at the very least.

I would do it myself, but I'm not sure of her AIM name.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:03:35 AM

*puts up a sign* TBH is a Safe Haven for Evil

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:02:24 AM
I would do it myself, but I'm not sure of her AIM name.

BattleAngelCross :)

Will mention something when I see her about it

Ooh, looks also like a few who are leaving as a result of what Daegal did will be looking to come here - a Sith Knight and Sith Lord so far :headache

Taylor Millard
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:34:16 AM
Depends on who they are and if their characters fit here.

So who are they anyway? :lol

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:06:38 AM
A Knight and Lord?

Damn ... high ranking people. Glad they understand we arent making shjit up either :)

Taylor Millard
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:38:16 AM
Hah TBH WILL rise! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!

TheHolo.Net
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:40:09 AM
Watches as consecutive character limit forces a word wrap on Taylor :p

Taylor Millard
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:08:31 AM
Bah! :lol

TheHolo.Net
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:09:48 AM
One must breathe you know. :p

Taylor Millard
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:13:42 AM
What's breathing? ;)

TheHolo.Net
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:16:08 AM
Wonders if he doesn't answer if Taylor will turn blue

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:26:30 AM
Raine Sarin and Xavier Sadow, both have expressed interest

uses ciz language to swear ^_^

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:50:16 PM
Me being one of the peeps who used to be TSE, it sucked when I left, sucked when I went back to give things another chance (Jedah really suckered me with promises of better treatment, and it turned out twice as bad), sucked when I left again, so what I'm hearing now lately hardly suprises me.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:00:00 PM
Lets not forget TSO is still out there. But with its current leadership, no offense to any of them I love them all to death and they know it, but they don't have the time to give it the attention it needs.

So people we have to turn down, we must send them to TSO. It neesd shining. *buffs TSO to a glossy finish*

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:33:33 PM
Well, LV gonna have to fix that place up then ^_^ and yes, peeps can have a home there :)

Zasz Grimm
Aug 10th, 2002, 05:57:26 PM
I know Eve, but it seems she hates me now, regardless of what I try to do.

She's a good RPer, and her tone for Eve Siren is definatly different for the way a Dark Jedi should be, in my opinion.

If she makes a character meant for TBH, I have no problem with it at all.

And as to TSE, I had a character, but am abandoning him, unless I can find something to do with him

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:08:20 AM
We already established that she didn't want in Zasz :mneh

Morgan Evanar
Aug 11th, 2002, 08:58:57 AM
Also, Hydro Eve is not Eve Siren.

Taylor Millard
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:05:43 AM
Yup two different Eves.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:33:20 PM
o_O

OMG really?!

j/k :)

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:03:22 PM
I was going through this thread again, and just thought I should clarify my earlier comment.

When I said new characters wouldn't be given preference, I meant that they should have *some* RP experience (with that chara) before asking to join TBH (as a full member, not Apprentice). I read something along those lines here ages ago and thought it was still relevant, that's all.

Sorry. I just don't want anybody to take it to mean that I don't like Eve or don't want her in .. I have nothing against her whatsoever. She's an absolute darling OOC. :)