PDA

View Full Version : Party Time(open)

Tomak Ohara
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:28:09 AM
Tomak walked in the bar with his new wings. It was time to party and celebrate his 301st birthday. He looked around and saw the drinks were ready and then the party things were all ready. Tomak looked around and said loudly,"TIME TO PARTY!!"

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:35:05 AM
*Crono was sitting over in the corner booth with a bottle of liquor in his hand like all ways. He was drunk and confuse so once he heard the words "Lets Party" He lep up and Yell "SUPIRSE". Then after seeing everyone looking at him he kind of bent down a little bit as he walked over to the Birthday guy*

"Hey Happy Birthday....What is your name again"
*Starts to stubble side ways but stops his self*

Tomak Ohara
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:38:06 AM
Tomak helped the drunk up,"Names Tomak Ohara. So what is yours stranger. Your welcome to party and have all the free drinks you want." Tomak smiled at the stranger the more the merrier.

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:42:14 AM
*Crono eye's open wide when he heard the great words "Free Drink". He stubbles towards him and hugs him for a moment*
"Your a great man"
*looks around at everyone*
"I think there looking at me and Chimp"
*Pulls Chimp out and puts him on the closes table*
"Oh yeah my name is Crono Katon..nice to meat you"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:45:32 AM
Tomak laughed at the drunken man, "I think you should cut back on the drinkin buddy. Hey a chicken. I havent seen a chicken in years. Anyway, dont drink so much. You remind me of Dios. So would you like some food too, its also free." Tomak smiled and showed his fangs to the man.

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:50:56 AM
*Goes to hung him again but see his Fangs so jumps back and yells "THIS GUY IS A VAMPIRE" then looks at the table*
"yyyuummmm free food"
*Grabs some and eats it*
"this is good"
*Grabs Chimp and holds it up about 2 inc in front of Tomaks face*
"This is Chimp the Rubber Chicken..Chimp this is the vampire"
*Flicks Chimp in the head*
"Don't say that Chimp he seems to be a nice guy"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:54:45 AM
Tomak extended and shook an imaginary hand, "Nice to meet you Chimp. Do not worry I do not bite." Tomak brought out a necklace from around his neck and showed it to the drunken man,"This is my mother. Her name is Althea. She died some time ago, but her soul stayed in this pendant. She was a very good person. Mom, say hello to my new friend Crono and his friend Chimp." Tomak looked at Crono and ordered him a steak.

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:06:38 AM
"Nice to meet you Althea"
*Looks right at the picture*
"Yeah Althea I'm sure your son a nice man"
*Puts Chimp in his pocket*
"Your mom seems very nice"
*Takes a drink*

Tomak Ohara
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:09:28 AM
"She was a great person. Very beautirful. So what was your family like?" Tomak looked at the man and gave him a questioning look.

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:17:56 AM
"Well my sister is still alive..I guess she is anyways. I don't ever talk to her though. my father and mother is dead and I never meet any of my other family..so I guess its only me and my sis"
*Takes a long drink*

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:53:33 AM
::Azhure walked in, a long wrapped thing by her side as she moved towards Tomak and smiled. She handed him the present, made by her own hands. Inside was a sword, much like a Darn Dao, a single edged blade around 28 cm long with a flare towards the tip. On the hilt was a message in the assasin tongue, one of the very few sayings that were of good quality: Honour your weapon, with pride and responsibility. It was one of the most important things an apprentice swordsman learn in CrimsonSun before moving up, away from the basic weapons. His wings signified moving up as did the message. It was also a thank-you in many ways, for the things he had shown her. On the bottom of the blade was a different message in another tongue which he would have to ask her about later.::

Happy birthday Tomak

::Smiling softly she stepped back and dissapeared into the crowd, feeling a little out of place if he opened it with everyone looking. Giving was not a thing usually done. She would speak to him later::

Tomak Ohara
Jul 29th, 2002, 10:13:07 AM
Tomak opened the gift from Azhure and saw the sword. He clipped it to the side of his unifrom. Made him look like his father comanding the army. He connected with Azhure by mind, "Thank you very much. Come by my place later." Tomak smiled and went back to Crono. "So does this sword make me look manly?"

Zeke
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:52:20 AM
"Nooooo, not at all!"

The happy sarcasm came from Zeke, who had entered the bar seeking food.

"What's all this? It would appear...that today is someone's Happy Birthday." Zeke glanced around. "Tomak's Happy Birthday to be precise. So Happy Birthday Tomak. I don't got a gift for ya. I'll get one later. But right now, let there be party!"

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:26:30 PM
Crono jumps up Yelling "SURPISE" again at the mention of a party. Then sats back down and takes another drink.
"I guess you do...I see three of you though so I'm not sure which one you your talking about. I really need to stop drinking"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:00:26 PM
Tomak said to Crono, "Your right you should. Hey Zeke, nice to see ya. Do not worry about the gift, having you here is cool enough. Although I wish Dios and Xaz would show up. Wonder what they are doing? Hmmmm....Oh well sit down drink and eat."

crono katon
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:22:42 PM
"Hey Zeke"
*Picks up the whole bottle and begins to chug it*
"Yup where is Dios when you want him"