PDA

View Full Version : *Steps into the Recruitment Center*

Sarr Koon
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:37:16 PM
OCC: Recently I was under another name. (Sarr Labooda) The padawan class I was in failed and someone told me to try and get someone to train me in the Recruitment Center.

IC:

Sarr walked into the Recruitment Center with a cool look on his face. He didnt want to appear overly anxious which he thought would make a bad impression. Sarr looked around trying to find someone that could help him.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:38:59 AM
Xazor stepped up behind a familiar face and grinned.

"Greetings Sarr....can I help you with something?"

She questioned softly...feeling as though he needed more than the usual visitor...she would have to check in the temple for a Master for him....

Sarr Koon
Jul 29th, 2002, 10:06:56 AM
Sarr turned around and saw that Xazor had come to his aid. "Yes," he said as he bowed. "Im sure you are aware of the failure of the padawan class." He stopped speaking so he could catch the answer. Xazor nodded her head. "Well, I was sent back here to see if I could get a Jedi Knight to train me personally."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 05:25:13 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

"Yes, I will speak with others in the Temple and see who is available for training."

She said softly, hoping that he would be patient and wait for someone to contact him.

ooc: Do you have access to the Temple? If not, go to the Arcan IV trading base and request it in the access thread! :D

Sarr Koon
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:13:23 PM
Sarr bowed again before Xazor. "In the meantime, what should I do while I am waiting?"

OOC: I do not have access to the Temple so I will find out and ask for access.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:44:01 AM
Xazor smiled gently.

"Well, you can go to the Bar and Grill...go spar with some other Padawans....or request open training in the Academy....I am sure others more experienced than you would be more than willing to give you training advice."

She said softly, hoping that he would take her up on her suggestions....

ooc: Alrighty! :)

Sarr Koon
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:19:56 AM
"Hmm," sar said thinking for a moment, "I think I will request open training at the academy. Thank you for the suggestiong." Sarr bowed once more and then departed for the Jedi Academy.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:56:49 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed in parting.

"May the Force be with you..."

With that, she went to greet other Padawan hopefuls....