PDA

View Full Version : Once Around and Back Again

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:20:43 PM
"Ah ... Home."

Okay she wasn't fooling anyone this time but that wasn't why she was here. Dalethria was here to see if an old friend would show up and hopped up on the bar counter.

"I'll take some namana juice."

She asked so sweetly that the barkeep blanched. The Dark Jedi that was so similar to Navaria was back again and wearing those tight fitting leather clothes again.

Obediently he complied, not wanting to start and trouble plus, she was holding out creds. Creds were good to look at. Not the woman's breats.

"Thanks."

Sliding off the counter, she swung the bottle of juice lazily while trying to spy a free table.

Luck with her, Dalethria found one quickly and plopped down in the chair, setting her feet on the table comfortably. The plastic was being a pain on the juice bottle so she gnawed at it until it finally peeled off.

Spitting out the debris in her mouth, she took a nice long swig. Cold and frosted to perfection this was. Navaria had good standards... especially since they were her own.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:32:17 PM
::It was late in the evening and the petite Jedi Master decided to have a cup of tea. The cloaked and tired Jedi entered the doors of the bar and grill. She was hoping to have a peaceful drink before heading back to her quarters for the night. ::

:: As Leia made her way through the bar, she pulled back her hood and headed to the barcounter. The Jedi Master found her pace slowing down to a near stop, as she noticed a very familair face sitting at a table near the bar. Leia took a deep breath and swallowed her pride as she walked up to Dalethria::

Well....well...well! Look at what the wombats brought in!

::Ok not very nice. But afterall this was Leia's archrival and Dalethria would never expect nothingless from the blunt Leia::

Hello Dalethria. What brings you to Yoghurts this evening?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:37:52 PM
She let the insult slide. Leia was always one to be overly dramatic at times but at least Dalethria didn't start the quips.

Her smile answered Leia's question first and with a wave of the hand, Dalethria used a small telekinetic push to pull the chair out for Leia.

"You actually brings me here. Have a seat."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:44:31 PM
Me?!

::Leia said, upon raising an eyebrow at Dalethria and placing a hand over her chest in jest::

::Somewhat surprised and yet intrigued Leia took a seat next to Dalethria::

So what did I do to earn this great honor of your prescence this evening?

::Ok, once again not very nice. But...this is Leia and just the way she is around Dalethria. One would truly have to understand their history to understand why Leia would be so smug around Dalethria::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:50:44 PM
Dalethria was squeezing so hard on the glass bottle that it was going to slip out of her hands soon because of the condensation. Leia could see that it wasn't anger that drove the look thrown her way. No. It was something she hadn't seen before from Dalethria.

It was pain. She was hurt.

"I deserve some of this pettiness from you but ..."

She set the glass down and began to get ready to stand up.

"... if continue to mock me I will leave. If that is what you want."

Curiosity alone should lure Leia in. For once there were no tricks this time with Dalethria. Before, she wanted to know about Navaria... plain and simple. The girl was alive and with .. Sanis. His name was like acid within her stomach that had come up ...

This time it wasn't about Navaria nor anyone else here... Except Leia.

Making her way to her feet, she gave the Jedi Master a mocking bow.

"As your Highness commands of course."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:56:26 PM
Dalethria..please sit down!

::Leia gestured to the chair, that Dalethria was sitting in::

Honestly now..I am sorry. You seem to be..well...somewhat different then the old Dalethria I knew.

I do apologize. But I can't help it when you are around. You have always given me reasons to be skeptical of you. And then..recently you came in here looking for your sister. I must say, I was concerned. But do you blame me? No!! You shouldn't. I was just looking out for her. All with very good intentions. I can assure you.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:02:53 PM
Must've hit a chord

She didn't say anything for a long time. Just staring at Leia and absorbing the Jedi's words. Leia apologized. To her! It was delicious irony especially since in this case Dalethria deserved one but Leia was right too.

So the Dark Jedi sat down once again, putting her feet on the table ... and keeping them to the side so Leia doesn't give her a look.

"I was looking out for her too once I heard about this Sanis crap."

Dalethria snorted through her nose in disgust. It was the first signs of anger that she had showned tonight.

"He doesn't deserve her."

Her thoughts became jumbled for a moment. Why she was here, Navaria, Sanis in jail and what happened afterward with the Cizerack and beat the bloody hell out of him.

It was surreal for a moment, like she was watching from outside her body, and in a way... She was.

Dalethria could feel the presence of her dead Sister, Daleethria nearby. That did indeed have that talk like she wanted. In private with no prying eyes or ears could listen.

Was the reason why the Dark Jedi was here sitting across her old nemesis and behaving. She had to. For the good of her family.

"Anyway ..."

Her lip twitched, embarrassed. How long was she spacing for?

".. want something to drink? I'm, buying."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:22:18 PM
::Sanis Prent, now that is a name Leia and all the Jedi knew all too well::

Mr Prent is a scoundrel to say the least Dalethria. Navaria is a gentle soul and I can understand your concerns. I suppose this is one of those opposite attracts situations.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 29th, 2002, 05:15:24 PM
Navaria is a gentle soul and I can understand your concerns.

Dalethria didn't answer right away. Just centering her thoughts on those words for a moment while absently drinking her juice. Navaria being a gentle soul is what made Dalethria exists in the first place.

It gave her the chills just thinking about it. Why? This was the first time she really gave much thought to how things were with her. How Dalethria got to where she was right now in the present ...Seemed like one long acid trip when you say it out loud. Her past that is.

She leaned back in the chair and gave Leia a half smile.

"Actually, that is and isn't the reason."

The presence of Daleethria was stronger now at the end of Dalethria's statement. Her favorite clone knew where her maker was going with that.

"But I won't bore you with the details."

With a snap of the finger, a droid came rolling towards the table and twittered a happy response to Leia.

"Now, about that drink. You were relaxed up until you saw me so buy something to get you to relax. Talking to you all tense is unnerving."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:19:43 PM
::Leia gave a half smirk at Dalethria::

Tense

::Now that is how to definetly discribe what happens when Leia and Dalethria are around one another::

A hot cup of tea would be nice, Thank you.

::The Jedi Master watched as the little droid wheeled away with the order. Turning her attention back to Dalethria, Leia leaned on her right hand looking intrigued::

Then why is it you are here and want to talk to me. I honestly thought it would be about Navaria. To be honest with you this somewhat confuses me.

OOC: I know;) lol I was trying to post but Obi called me on the phone lol

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:01:43 PM
"Why am I here? You said so yourself. To see you."

She began tapping her feet together and shook her head. Dalethria had already played her game with the Jedi, trying to trick them into thnking she was Navaria. It was only for show, knowing full well that the ruse wouldn't last long. She was there to hunt for information about Navaria, subtly. Found out some interesting things at the jail with Sanis.

And with Daleethria.

"Navaria can wait for another time."

Leia's admission that Dalethria was confusing her actually forced a smile through the Dark Jedi's serious expression.

"As to why I want to talk to you."

Her eyes rolled upwards to gaze at the ceiling.

"Didn't you ever get sick of fighting with one another. I know, I know. Hasn't happened recently but in the past... we were at each others throats. Didn't you just get sick of it."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:38:18 PM
Didn't you ever get sick of fighting with one another. I know, I know. Hasn't happened recently but in the past... we were at each others throats. Didn't you just get sick of it."

::Leia thought for a moment and did not utter a word. She then reclined back in her chair and responded::

Honestly now Dalethria. I think you know the answer to that. I do not choose to fight out of enjoyment. I know you realize this is to be true. A Jedi is a peace keeper of the galaxy. We do not seek anything that has to do with hatred and disharmony of this galaxy.

::Just then the little service droid wheeled back with Leia's and Dale's drink orders. Leia took the hot tea and took a sip, before placing it gently down on the table::

So tell me Dale, did you ever get sick of the fighting. Especially for power and wrongful meaning?

::Leia tilted her head giving Dalethria an inquisitive look, while awaiting for her answer::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:48:15 PM
She could feel her hands beginning to shake and Dalethria had to ball them into fists for her to not smash them upon the table.

"NO!!"

Her head snapped forwards, her lips trembling ever so slightly with anger.

"Do not hide behind that Jedi crap! You, Leia! YOU, tell me how Leia feels. Not we, us or them!"

Dalethria came out of her fit, calming down enough to whisper the next word instead of yelling it like she was going to do.

"You ..."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:02:50 PM
::Hmmm...must have hit a nerve with Dalethria again. Leia looked at Dale, at first she thought she was going to lunge back at her with some obnoxious remark. But choose not to::

Dale...CALM DOWN!!! It's not Jedi crap, as you so eliquently put it.

YOU should know I believe in that truly.

::Leia leaned forward over the table, getting into Dalethria's face. She was now staring at her face to face::

Look me right in the eyes, Dale.

::Leia pointed to her eyes. It almost seemed mockingly but she was trying to get a point across::

I...DO NOT...like to fight for senseless reasons. That is a simple statement for how I truly feel. Understood?!

::With that Leia kept her gaze on Dale as she slowly sat back down in her seat again::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:27:21 PM
She riled Leia up pretty good. The Jedi wasn't anger as much as she was frustrated and didn't know what this whole meeting was suppose to be about. Hell, Leia didn't know there was a meeting until she walked inside the Bar and Grill.

"Maybe this was a bad idea."

And frowned, crossing her arms wondering if she should just get up and leave. Dalethria was at an impass. Confused what to do, the anger inside already dulling to a small ember.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:04:29 PM
::Seemingly frustrated with this conversation, Leia also crossed her arms and placed her hands underneath her robe's sleeves, before letting out a soft sigh. Rolling her eyes some before glancing at the ceiling , then bringing her gaze back to Dalethria::

Dale..get to the point, please. I don't think either one of us wants to aggravate the other.

You say you are here to visit me. Fine, I will go with that. But your line of questioning, quite frankly is confusing. What is the point you are trying to make.

Honestly you sound like someone trying to convert one from ones religion.

::Bingo? Leia thought. Nah!!! That can't be.::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:34:36 PM
"No. Not why I'm here and I'm not here to aggravate you or myself."

Her nose twitched, fending off a sneeze.

"Bare with me. Not easy for me to do such things."

She paused and rubbed at her nose until the tingling stopped. Then sniffed.

"Better."

Now Dalethria was out of excuses to deter her reason for being here. It was time finally, to do what she must in order to serve herself, and her family ... better.

"I'm sick of fighting too."

She said, finally.

"There's no point to it. What happened in the past has happened .... Nothing can be changed from trying to kill you and cause you misery. And even if I did kill you..."

With a shrug, she sat back and looked at the ceiling again.

"... I'd still be upset and angry over the whole thing."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 1st, 2002, 10:27:00 AM
::Leia was amused by the comment that if Dale killed her it would make her upset. The Jedi unfolded her arms and pointed at Dalethria::

YOU?! You would be unhappy of my demise.

::She let out a soft chuckle.::

Please forgive me for laughing some. But I find that somewhat perverse. That is just so unlike you. Why would you care if I was alive or dead. I would think you would care not.

::Leia lifted up her tea taking a little sip before speaking softly and in a serious tone::

Well....care to elaborate?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 1st, 2002, 10:42:48 AM
Dalethria was at her wits ends and she shot up in the chair, kicking her feet off the table.

"I come here to try and explain myself to you and all I get is mockery and only a shred of respect."

She stood up, her chair falling backwards on the floor with a loud thud.

"I would have expected more from you, being a Jedi and all."

A few coins fell upon the table and Dalethria slammed her palm down to make sure they didn't roll or bounce away.

"Sorry for wasting your time, Leia."

Her eyes made sure to lock with Leia's and the Jedi was surprise that instead of the anger that Dalethria was showing through her words, a deeply rooted pain was what she saw reflected in those cold eyes.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 1st, 2002, 10:51:39 AM
::Leia sprung up out of her chair and quickly grabbed Dalethria's right arm ::

Please..Sit down Dale!

I am sorry if I upset you. Honestly I am.

::Taking a deep breath as Dale finally sat down. She tried this once more..in a calm soothing tone::

Ok..I don't want anymore outbursts from either one of us. Lets talk civilized.

I will sit here and not utter one word. Now all I ask is you to speak your mind on this whole issue. Get everything right out in the open now. Ok? Honestly..I will just listen. Now please go on.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:22:59 PM
Dalethria was seething inside. She felt her heart grow tight with pain is if someone punched her right in the chest.

"I shouldn't have gotten to this point so you would understand me..."

It slowly came out as she physically picked up the chair, sitting down one again. Her hands were still shaking from the rush of adrenaline caused by the rush of emotions. While Leia talked, Dalethria calmed herself down, focusing on the Jedi's eyes.

Finally the Dark Jedi saw what she was looking for. Truth. Leia would finally listen and the shaking stopped.

"There will always be a difference of opinions between us. The paths we walk will always be different."

She took a deep breath and eyed her drink. Suddenly her mouth was so dry.

"But I can still settle things personally with you. Dalethria and Leia. Not Dark Jedi and Jedi."

Her eyelids close and when they opened once more, she was looking at Leia with a strange expression. Dalethria had the eyes of a child that was filled with sorrow. What that sorrow was for... it was difficult to say. Or was it because of what she was saying that caused the sorrow?

"I ..."

She closed her mouth tightly, pausing and then growled.

"I don't know how to say this!"

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 08:39:50 PM
::A concern look for Dalethria came over Leia's face. She found herself trying to console Dale. Leia took a hand and gently placed it over Dale's. The Jedi found herself looking sympathetically into Dalethria's eyes. Such pain, sorrow, just a look of dispair was there. But why?::

::She sighed::

Dale....please its alright. Listen, something is troubling you and causing you great pain. I can see that. If you want to talk about it, I will listen. But if this hurts too much to talk about, then I understand that as well. I only want what is best for you.

::Leia's eyes remained fixed on Dalethria trying to show her that she truly hated to see her going through this pain::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:39:14 AM
Leia was being sympathetic??? This was a complete surprise to the Dark Jedi because Dalethria was sure when her lapse in speech came, Leia was going to revert into mocking her again!

That wasn't the case and her astonishment calmed her down more then Leia. Then her eyes moved to the Jedi's hand over her very own and Dalethria blanched at the feelings she felt coming from Leia.

Compassion. Sympathy. Genuine concern.

At the very edge of this stream, Dalethria picked up other emotions that Leia was projecting... Not the ones she was trying to use to calm her malevolent counterpart. There were traces of confusion and utter despondency to what was happening.

Was this how Leia was normally like around Navaria, she wondered.

Carefully, as to not have Leia frightened off that she was going to try something, Dalethria lifted both their hands. Slowly, she parted Leia's fingers with the tips of her own, lacing them together. Again, she lifted her hand with Leia's until they both had their elbows on the table.

Dalethria leaned forward and looked at the simple scene. A Jedi and her enemy holding hands as if lovers.

"What happened in the past. Between you, Luke and my family ..."

Her focused became reacquainted with Leia's face and wondered how long Leia was going to pull away form her. Still, Dalethria had no malicious intent towards the Jedi.

"... it happened for a reason. I should be thanking you instead of trying to blame you for what happened."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:26:48 PM
::A puzzled Leia looked on as Dalethria laced their fingers together. The Jedi did not want to give off any feelings of uneasiness. Leia became very observant and listened intently to Dalethria. But...before too long Leia found herself somewhat ill at ease and gently pulled her hands from Dale's, but not will ill intent. She did it in a slow manner and then genlty patted the top of Dalethria's hands. With an semi-perplex look on her face Leia questioned Dale softly and sincerely::

Why do you say that you should be thanking Luke and I, instead of blaming us. Are you referring to Navaria or you and your family as a whole? Please forgive me as I appear to be a little confused here.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:07:41 PM
Dalethria curled an unhappy lip that Leia took her hand away. Not like she was expecting the Jedi to keep holding her hand but it was a nice thought none-the-less. At least it kept Leia guessing and made her uneasy. Ah, if only the Jedi knew ... and ran her fingers down the length of Leia's hand before resting it on top.

"The Tarkin family, of course."

She cocked her head to the side and waited to see if Leia finally understood.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:41:59 PM
Your family. I see.

::She replied softly. The Jedi hesitated saying more at first. Knowing for a long time the issues of the Skywalkers linked to the demise of Dalethria's grandfather was a sore one with Dale. One that haunted her all her life. Leia took a sip of her tea then glanced into the mug before bringing her gaze back up to Dale::

The only thing, I can think that you could be grateful is for the fact you have "sisters" now, Dale. Otherwise, I have known for a very long time that you had always blame Luke and I for your grandfather's death. I don't see how that could truly change, not even now.

::Leia's gaze became more of a stare now. As she looked sincerely and deeply into Dalethria's eyes for the honest truth::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:49:53 PM
"Leia dear."

Dalethria smiled, finding it interesting that the Jedi was trying very hard to find some manner of lies in which she was speaking. All she spoke was truth. Quite a quandary for the Skywalker..

"You don't understand. I said I should be thanking you instead of blaming you. Of course I do blame you ... Hell ..."

Her blue eyes were quite charming as they locked with the Jedi's.

"... Even your precious Navaria does."

There was that look of protest.

"Trust me, Leia. I know her better then anyone. She does but she has accepted it. As .. have I."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:01:53 PM
::Leia did not know what to do first. Her first reaction was shock to even think Navaria would blame Leia for her grandfather's death. The Jedi's only response was simply to tilt her head with this look of disbelief on her face as Dalethria made that comment::

Navaria...blames me?! Why?

::She sighed. Leia's thoughts were that this conversation is going to go all wrong from now on. She can feel it in the pit of her stomach that began to gnaw at her::

Listen Dale....

::She sighed again::

Let's not do the blaming game again. You blame Luke and I for your grandfather's death. Then I blame your grandfather for the death of my adoptive father and millions of innocents. When does this end?

I honestly...

::she sighed once more, apparently out of frustration::

I don't get the "thanking" part here. Sorry but I don't.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:22:16 PM
"Of course she does but the ideal child she is realizes that our grandfather was going to perish for what he did was 'wrong'."

She brought her hands up to accentuate the word.

"She has her little coping mechanisms and I have my own which is why this blame session is ending."

Her smile came again and this was one of relief that Leia took noticed. She could see Dalethria getting excited like a little kid, using grand gestures with her hands while she spoke.

"See, I think of it is a good thing because of you! If it weren't for you and Luke then I wouldn't have been created."

Dalethria giggled as she grabbed both sides of the table.

"I like my life and I thank you for it."

OOC~ I had to do the Dr. Evil thing. Dale is such a nut now :lol

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:34:51 PM
::Leia found herself gently sliding her seat back as Dale rocked the table in a childlike manner. Leia cocked her head and raised an eyebrow at Dalethria. She was truly stunned by how Dalethria was carrying on. Unlike the way the Jedi has ever seen her like before. One would think Dalethria might have had too many Corellian Ales or something::

::Trying not to make a scene, Leia commented on Dale's remark quietly::

"I" created you? That is a profound statement. No?! And yet you say you liking being you.

Hmmmm...tell me Dale. What's it like being Dalethria Mal Pannis?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:47:36 PM
"Yes."

She blinked.

"Because your actions of stealing the Death Star's plans began the spiral of my family's demise. The beginning of Navaria loosing it... so to speak."

Dalethria calmed herself a little noticing that her enthusiasm was making the Jedi retreat. Not the reaction she wanted so Dalethria decided on answering Leia's question.

"Very lonely and confusing. At one time. Now... things are clearer then they have ever been. I mean, you should be happy of your 'daughter's ascension." :lol

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:04:21 PM
DAUGHTER?!!

::Leia simply muttered the word underneath her breath. She could see how Dalethria could say that. Yet...it sounded so perverse::

::Shaking her head some, Leia looked at Dale and gave off a slight chuckle::

I can see how you can make that comment. You feel I had a hand in creating who you are today or for the lack of words your "alter ego".

But Dalethria, what you make of your life now, can truly change the person you used to be.

::The Jedi pondered for a second as she rubbed her hand underneath her chin, then pointed at Dale::

You know, come to think of it. I sense a change in your personality now. I cannot recall a conversation between the two of us that has gone on as long as this one has, without some crazy confrontation or fight.

Do you know what I mean?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:08:31 PM
Most of what Leia said was lost on deaf ears. Why?

"You know what, Leia. I'm touched. You really are starting to sound like a mother to me. So concerned over me."

Dalethria's face lit up so brightly.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:14:28 PM
::Well...that was not exactly what Leia was expecting from Dale. At first she looked puzzled at Dale but then, a smile crept across her face.::

Well, of course Dale. You should have a nice life, a peaceful one. Not one of darkness and dispair. Everyone deserves a happy life, Dalethria.

::She smiled::

Wouldn't you agree?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:18:35 PM
"I've got one. I strayed too long from my true path but now I walk with the Hand once more."

Dalethria leaned on her hand, elbow resting upon the table.

"The ways of the Sith are far behind me, Mother. You should be proud."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:38:15 PM
Mother?

::She chuckled::

Ok Dale, if that's what you want to call me.

::Leia crossed her arms at the mention of the Black Hand.::

Well, that is an improvement to the Sith but still.....

::The Jedi chose not to finish her sentence::

I suppose as long as you are happy.

::Leia desperately tried not to argue with Dalethria::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:42:11 PM
Dalethria pouted.

"A Mother should always tell there child what is really on their mind. Come now."

She tapped on the table with her finger.

"Tell me."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:26:10 PM
::Still somewhat confused at how Dalethria was carrying on. Leia chosed to be cautious with her words to Dale::

Dale, I am not your actual mother. But please consider me...a friend.

::The word "friend" seemed to linger on the Jedi's lips. For it would seem to be the last word she would ever think she would use to describe her and Dalethria's relationship::

And as a friend, I suppose I can owe you the truth. I am NOT trying to tell you how to lead your life. Because I know you Dalethria, you are strong will and for me to even attempt such a thing would be a total waste of time.

I am a "Jedi" and you are a "Dark Jedi". I live a life by the pure light of the force where you do not. It is simple as that. I for one, could never be a Dark Jedi. Its just not me and that my friend is the honest truth.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 7th, 2002, 09:29:46 AM
"They were right."

She frowned, shaking her head.

"All followers of this wonderful light assume they understand the path of the Dark Jedi... but ... I'll give you enough credit in saying the path of the Sith was wrong for me.

It helped me to realize a great many things. Which is why I came to see you today, and you can keep hiding behind the fact you never physically gave 'birth' to me ... you are still the one that helped created me ..."

Leia looked to be holding a breath, not wanting to hear the next word that came out of Dalethria's mouth. Instead, she watch her stand up and counting the coins on the table... making sure there were enough creds to cover the drinks.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:31:50 PM
::Not knowing how to react Leia blurted out::

THAT'S IT?!!

:: Dale turned her attention back at Leia and listened as Leia continued::

All this is about how the events in our lives created who you are today.

::She tilted her head some and peered deeply up at Dale's eyes::

I understand that, and can truly see where that comes from. But I have to ask you was...what did you mean when you said "They were right?" Who is "they"?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 12th, 2002, 07:22:51 PM
She looked confused, liked a lost child.

"I'm not sure what you mean? You were expecting more?"

Then Dalethria blinked, understanding a little more.

"If I told you who they are, that would be too easy." :lol

With a light pat on Leia's shoulder, the Dark Jedi made her way out of the bar.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:42:12 PM
::Leia's eyes narrowed at Dale, as she watched her leaving the bar with a chuckle in her voice. Not uttering another word but thinking she should have known better. Dalethria had always had motives and was never one to reveal anything. The Jedi took another sip of tea while leaning back in her chair, pondering what the Dark Jedi was getting at not to mentioned how Dalethria carried on throughout the night::