PDA

View Full Version : Lying home alone(open)

Tomak Ohara
Jul 28th, 2002, 03:09:26 PM
Tomak was in his room by himself. He wished he could throw a party. He was wondering why Grey had left. Oh well, he needed someone to talk to and where was Azhure? Tomak sat down wondering if anyone would grace him with their presence today.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 03:15:21 PM
" Mind if I drop in Tomak?"

Kindo peeked his head in the open door, reflecting a radiant smile. He walked inside and sat next to Tomak.

" I have a question for you friend."

Tomak Ohara
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:32:35 PM
Tomak looked at Kindo, "Sure always apppresiate company. So whats the question?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:50:12 PM
" Everyone knows that I was Count of Serenno. That is the highest position on that planet. We have an area their, known as Evergreen Forest. It is absoultely beautiful. I have a small house by the Evergreen River, which leads to a beautiful waterfall. We could go for 2 days. This would provide for incredible meditation. Could you all imagine meditating and cocentrating in beautiful nature? It would be an unforgettable experience! We could practice using the Force, lightsaber skills, and getting to know one another. Talk to your master. If they want to come they can. What do you all say? Alot of people are already going?"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:56:13 PM
"Sure I will ask Master Liam. I would be more than happy to go though. So hungry?" Tomak hoped he would say yes, he loved to cook for others.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:01:48 PM
" Sure. What do you have to eat?"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:15:55 PM
Tomak smiled and said jokingly,"You my friend." he said as he brandished his fangs. "Just kidding. I can fix anything what do you want?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:33:17 PM
" Got any steak? I love steak!"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:39:50 PM
"I have better!" Tomak went to the kitchen and pulled a knife from the cabinet and pulled a juicy piece of steak from the freezer. He pulled out some of his "secret" marinade and then marinaded the steaks. He put them on a pan and threw them in the oven. "So what was life like ruling a planet. I mean I ruled some vampires partially, but I mean a whole planet, wow!"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:25:20 PM
Kindo smelt the juicy steaks cooking. He was now very hungry.

" Not as easy as it sounds, nor fun. Its tough work. I had a Special Council i worked with, they were great people. Situations after situations are needed to be taken care off alot. You never get a break, but its nice knowing the people rest safely under your ruling. I was not a dictator, just a guy looking out for his people."

Tomak Ohara
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:15:04 PM
Tomak looked at Kindo, "Same here. I want to start a gentler vampiric race. Right nmow though I am hoping to find a queen." Tomak smelled the steaks not ready yet. "So how is training goin."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:19:48 PM
" Well sadly Jubei's Tiger Clan didn't work, so he is training me one on one now. He is a great guy."

Tomak Ohara
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:21:52 AM
Tomak looke at Kindo and then went and got the steaks from the oven,"Steaks are done. So you want this one or that one? Anyways, so you met any ladies here. I mean a guy like you does not walk around without a lady to accompany you." Tomak looked at Kindo and smiled and hoped he would like his compliment.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:11:04 PM
" Ive met some great ladies, but no sparks have flew right yet. Im hoping a nice girl will come along."

Tomak Ohara
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:33:25 PM
"Wow Kindo. Someone wih your charm and power. That is amazing. But hey I suppose you have to wait for the right woman. I hope things between me and Azhure get done soon. Oh well, so you like the steak?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:29:41 PM
" Medium rare please. You and Azhure hit it off well."

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:16:19 AM
::Azhure walked towards the door, and heard voices inside. Shje wondered if she was interrupting and considered leaving and coming back later. She got out a pen and paper to write a note.::