PDA

View Full Version : In the Med-bay (open)

Ange Tot
Jul 28th, 2002, 01:38:18 AM
She scurried about the med-bay with a medical droid on her heels making annoyed sounds as she grabbed some bandages and a container of bacta paste, she turned to the droid and stuck out her tongue at it.

"I can't learn if you won't let me! And some people don't want to have droid around when they're like, I dunno, having a kid or something! And that I know how to do."

The droid just whistled at her angrily and Ange tapped it with her foot and laughed.

"Anyways this place could use a non-robot's touch, it even creeps me out!"

She laughed even louder not hearing the droid's defeated toot as she tucked her collected finds into a medical bag.

"Ah don't worry, it'll be put to good use...And I won't be bugging you....Much."

She grinned at the retreating droid as she hoisted the bagover one shoulder and headed out the Med-bay door, grinning from ear to ear.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:36:27 PM
Wei watched Ange leave the Med-bay just as he was entering. He needed to know where to go about getting an eye exam.

"I wonder where she is off to?" He muttered to himself.

Ange Tot
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:42:02 AM
She saw Wei as she was leaving stopped, and stared at him for a second before lowering her head and dashing past him muttering some greeting. Think un-sexy thoughts, think un-sexy thoughts.....Drat, you're thinking dirty Ange! she blushed and hoped Wei wouldn't pay her anymore attention...

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:52:21 AM
Wei noticed Ange's gaze.

"Well, it's good to see you too."

Wei smiled brightly at her and opened his arms.

"Would you think me forward if I asked for a hug?"

Ange Tot
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:48:31 PM
Her face turned even reddder.

"No, I wouldn't think you're being forward."

she smiled and hugged Wei quickly.

"So what brings you to the Med-bay?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:56:10 PM
"I gotta see about getting an eye-exam."

Wei adjusted his frames.

"My glasses are warped too. It's from all that sparring I do."

Wei laughed. Ange was so red in her face.

"Are you ok?"

She was so cute.

Ange Tot
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:53:15 PM
"um, yes? Um, No? I dunno....."

She bit her thumb, and looked sheepishly at Wei.

"Eye exam? I never noticed you wore glasses..."

She leaned closer to Wei and looked at his glasses while they're still on his face.

"They're nice....."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:07:14 PM
Wei laughed as Ange scrutinized his face.

"Maybe you should come get an eye exam too," he said in a playful tone.

"Where you going with all that stuff? That is, if I am allowed to ask that question."