PDA

View Full Version : Apologies...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:52:08 AM
Kindo walked into the room of the High Council at a calm pace. He bows to the Council.

" High Council, I feel I need to apologize for my lack of patience. I have bothered the Council many times about a new master, but I honestly couden't ask for a better one. Jubei is an excellant Knight, teacher, and friend. Patience is a virtue of a Jedi. I have shown to you all I am always willing to do help the Jedi, now I must show you all a patience I've not had. Trials and training will bring it to me. Thank you for your time. I felt it was something I needed to share."

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:50:30 AM
"Jubei is an excellent Master, Ki. I am pleased you see that now and have learned to not be so quick to judge."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:53:13 AM
Xazor smiled at her friend and bowed her head slightly before speaking.

"You have overcome an obstacle in your life....keep that lesson in your mind and persevere...."

The Knight said softly. She was glad to see Ki make a bit of progression on this matter.....

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:55:42 AM
The apologies should be given by me, not by you

(Jubei entered the room)

You were the first of an experiment that was a good idea, albeit an impractical one. Unfortunately, my padawan clan has failed to perform as I would have intended. It is not the fault of the students, however.

I will train you in the traditional 1 on 1 method now, Kindo, if you still wish it. The others who were already of another master, will return to that master. My greatest apologies that this has not gone well.

OOC: So much for good intentions. There were just too many time conflicts for the clan to work out. Oh well.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:55:18 PM
Kindo turned to Jubei.

" No apologies needed. You only tried to get do accomplish the best for padawans. I wouden't have it any other way than for you to train me, of course, in the ways of the Calanic still."