PDA

View Full Version : Why you shouldn't be mean...

Kinzoku Tsuchi
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:03:39 AM
I'm posting this, I dunno why, but because Jehova's being an a$$ and I though maybe you guys should know about it, but then again maybe not, I'll prob. get chewed out by people and yelled at by others, but his additude really pisseed me off, and I normally don't get pissed off easily on-line.

I'm only posting where it got messy.Some comments where made to calm Jehova down and aren't nesscessarly my real opinons.

Jehova Eaven: and I hate swfans now
RoleplayerAki: Huh? Why?
Jehova Eaven: becuase... its boring and full of idiots
Jehova Eaven: with huge egos
RoleplayerAki: It's only boring because you are trying to make it fun, and they have huge Egos to compansate for lack of them IRL.
Jehova Eaven: well, I avoid it
RoleplayerAki: ........That sucks.....I like having you at the boards....
Jehova Eaven: why?
Jehova Eaven: you don't rp with me
RoleplayerAki: I never got the CHANCE! If ya leave I never WILL!
Jehova Eaven: ah well
Jehova Eaven: the characters will still be there
RoleplayerAki: *sniffles*
Jehova Eaven: I won't give them up becuase no one will take them in the direction I want
RoleplayerAki: ??
Jehova Eaven: I'll probably just write for my own amusemtn in storytelling and write my own mini novels
RoleplayerAki: Ah.......Pull a Turbogeek.
Jehova Eaven: I don't like him
RoleplayerAki: I didn't say you had to likehim....But he did the same sorta thing once.
Jehova Eaven: bah
Jehova Eaven: well he sucks
RoleplayerAki: ........................
Jehova Eaven: yeah
RoleplayerAki: *rollseyes* Only a pitful man would say another person sucks....I thought you where better than the ignorant masses....I guess I have to be wrong sometimes..
Jehova Eaven: nope, I'm not a smart man, but definetely not the dumbest
RoleplayerAki: I didn't call you stupid, I said you just lowered yourself, in my view, to the level of Preppy ppl and Jocks.....Which to tell you is an insult.
Jehova Eaven: jocks like sports and stuff
Jehova Eaven: and preppy people do well in life
Jehova Eaven: I guess I would be what some would call a dork
RoleplayerAki: Yes, but they act like Jerks and treat us dorks and geeks like -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-...And I hate it when ppl say they hate someone when they don't even know them!
Jehova Eaven: I hate everyone, so its no big deal
Jehova Eaven: I just hate some people less
RoleplayerAki: You are a sad man Jeh......
Jehova Eaven: for instance, I hate pretty much all of TSE, most of GJO, some TSO people suck, most TBH people, etc etc etc
RoleplayerAki: And I'm betting you never even talked to these people OOC one-on-one have you?
Jehova Eaven: actually, most of them yes
Jehova Eaven: people from the boards will IM me randomly
RoleplayerAki: And?
Jehova Eaven: and they are the annoying
RoleplayerAki: So? why judge the many on the acts of the few?
Jehova Eaven: actually its the many
Jehova Eaven: so yeah
RoleplayerAki: So? Do you hate me then?
Jehova Eaven: of course
Jehova Eaven: just less than I hate DT
RoleplayerAki: *scowls* Then I guess I hate you Jehova ass-mucher...Maybe when you learn to not be such a dweeb I might talk to you again...Good-bye.

and then I banned him, I don't need this crap, I'm 17 and young, I'm prob. gonna end up seeing a quack for my own problems, but having someone like Jehova being like he is being right now is......Ah, nothing, I just needed to vent, hell Shawn or Ogies can delete this if they want to....I don't care.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:09:35 AM
moved for obvious reason -_-

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:11:13 PM
He seemed very rude to him, was he the one you guys thought about banning?

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:25:45 AM
If you were going to post that, wouldnt you remove the part where you insult the members as well?

Nupraptor
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:49:23 AM
http://www.mycathatesyou.com/images/skeeter.jpg

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:47:11 PM
:cat

CMJ
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:50:08 PM
Eh...looks like a bad seed. Almost like he was asking to be banned.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:57:27 PM
was his first offense and he did apologize in my warning thread. So... he is given the watchful eye

o_O