PDA

View Full Version : Even More Fun! (And no drugs this time!)

Dios Kane
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:55:10 PM
:: Dios raised a glass to the droid as it left. The night was younger than he was and the drink in his hand would be refilled very soon. He'd had fliers and everything. And he had paid droids watching drinks this time too. No drugs, that had ruined last time... But now all he had to do was wait. Dios was waiting for the girls. If a guy came, sure, he could have a good time, just not with Dios, only talking imbetween guys. Girls, now that was different... He got up and changed the song to something faster on the jukebox. Tonight was his night, he had dibbs on it.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:02:10 PM
Xazor walked into the bar and grill at the sounds of perhaps a....party. A grin crossed her lips as she spotted her friend, Dios. If he was running the show, things would be......well, interesting.

"Good evening my friend......"

The Knight said softly as she sat down at his empty table. She hoped that some of her other friends would arrive as well.....and then it would be a real party.....

Dios Kane
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:08:05 PM
:: Dios over exaggerated his movements as he turned to her and almost fell out of his chair doing so.::
Hey Xazor! What's up?
:: If Xazor was here, that was the beginning, a good start thought Dios, now all he had to do was wait for a few more people.::
You doin okay so far tonight Xazor?

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:10:56 PM
The Knight noticed Dios almost fall out of his chair as he turned to look at her. She giggled and blushed slightly.

"Oh yes, I am having a good night....and hopefully this party of yours will make it even better. More people are coming, right?"

She questioned with a sly grin.....recalling the last "party" that Dios had started in the Bar and Grill.....she would have to have more restraint this time.....well, just a little anyway.....

Dios Kane
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:15:27 PM
:: Dios nodded.::
They should be along shortly.
:: He hoped. But he had a feeling this wouldn't be a dead beat party. Not at all.::

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:18:39 PM
"Good....just make sure no one slips something in my drink again.....or I'll be forced to spar with you."

The Knight winked slightly and then turned her attention to the door.....waiting for some more friends to join the fun.....

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 04:49:46 PM
Yep, anybody should be here about now.

Zeke
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:08:44 PM
Zeke appeared on the ceiling.

"M'buddy's still missin'. Are you guys gonna do some stuff that's not rated for the Bar and Grill? If you are, I wanna join you! I'll have what Dios is having, but weaker. I wanna live through this thing."

Zeke dropped onto a stool next to Xazor.

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:38:00 PM
:: Dios looked at Zeke.::
Hey man, go get Wei, get him to bring some more people, I'm serious! You too! Preferably women.

Zeke
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:43:10 PM
"But if I leave, I might miss something!"

Zeke accepted his drink from the bartender.

"I seen some people lookin' at your flier. Don't worry, there'll be lotsa girls."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:57:59 PM
Wei sauntered in and looked around.

"Parties are fun."

Wei walked over to where th others were.

"How you ghuys doing?"

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:59:05 PM
:: Dios looked at Wei annoyed.::
Wei, go get some women.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:18:06 AM
Wei smiled.

"Sure can try."

Wei turned and left.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:31:36 AM
Maia was wandering the halls. She was bored out of her mind. "Wonder where everyone is tonight." Maia started off toward the garden. She might as well go for a walk. Sighing she walked down the hall.....

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:34:28 AM
:: Dios was bummed, parially, he'd have to go searching...::
I'll be right back... time awastin, I know but I'll get some people.
:: Dios exploded out of the bar and headed for the living quarters. He was turning down a hallway and sensed someone lingering around he made another turn and there was Maia Tharrin.::
Good grief... hey, Maia. Wanna come to the bar and have some fun?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:38:04 AM
Wei was looking around, trying to find a lady to bring to the party.

"I surely can find at least one..." He muttered.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:38:43 AM
Maia looked up with a gasp. She had been lost in thought. "Hiya Dios. Sue I wanna come to a party. It's umm gonna be a little tamer than last time right?" She laughed and tucked her arm into his....

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:42:32 AM
:: Dios wasn't so sure about the last part.::
I'm not sure, it depends on how drunk we get.
:: They walk int the bar and he gets her a seat and then sits down next to her.::
Alright, now just a few more people and we can really start this thing up. Drinks are on me people!
:: He got himself a glass of jawa juice and gulped the alcholic blood down as quick as he could and got another.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:52:13 AM
Grinning Maia sat down. "Hiya Xaz and Zeke whatcha been up to?" Motioning for a server droid she ordered a drink. "So who's coming tonight? Got any of your special brew on you tonight Dios?"

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:59:05 AM
:: Dios nodded as he drank down another glass.::
Oh yeah, and this one's a little different. Added in a few extra things just for the occasion. No drugs though, those things are bad. They ruin it all!

Tomak Ohara
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:03:56 AM
Tomak came over and looked at Dios, "Can I be a part of it this time guys?" Tomak awaited an answer.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:24:52 AM
Mia smiled up at Tomak. "Hiya Sure join right in. No one minds." She scotted closer to Dios and made room for Tomak...

Zeke
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:48:27 AM
Zeke raised his eyebrow.

"Drugs? What?"

Zeke turned his back to the bar and leaned against it.

"Nevermind, don't wanna know. How goes the war, Tomak?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:43:25 AM
Xazor looked up at Maia and smiled.

"Hey girl, how are you?"

She questioned with a grin....wondering where everyone supposedly was...or if this was it....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 29th, 2002, 10:30:46 AM
Wei was walking around hoping that a few girls would show up around the corner and just happen to want to go to a party.

"I'm trying too hard...I think."

Wei sat down in the middle of the floor and did what he did best. Nothing.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:43:28 PM
Ami was lying on her bed, bored stiff. She sighed and got up.

I guess I'll go to the bar. She left her room and strolled toward the bar. She rounded a corner and almost tripped over someone sitting in the middle of the floor.

"Wei! What are you doing on the floor?!?"

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:20:35 PM
:: The doors of the bar slammed the wall as a huge wind made everyone shiver lightly, everyone was scared to whom was gonna enter when SUDDENLY, "Crouch!" The sound of Lance's boots hit the floor as an average heighted and happy figure walks in the bar, he passes a hand through his hair and pulls his gloves looking over at Maia he walked towards her and put a hand on her shoulder.::

"How's it going there sis?" He said with a wide grin on his face, and then gave a light nod to everyone.

"Oh hey kid" He said adressing Zeke with a wink

"Ah Xazor how's business?" He said on a sarcastic tone.

:: Then looking back at Dios and Tomak he simply gave a light nod to the two of them with whom he never had really spoken.::

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:26:06 PM
:: Dios nodded to the man and held out his hand.::
how's it goin? Dios Kane, welcome to the party. It's gonna start soon.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:44:16 PM
Wei looked up at Ami.

"I knew I was tryin too hard! All I had to do was wait!"

Wei stood up and swept up Ami into his arms.

"I was waiting for some girls to cross my path so that I could take them to Dios' party! You're coming now!"

Wei turned and headed off toward the bar with a big smile on his face. He had managed to find a lady for the party.

Zeke
Jul 29th, 2002, 10:36:14 PM
Zeke smiled.

"Don't think I've met'cha. I'm Zeke!"

He extended a hand to Lance.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:13:17 PM
Kaytor walked over to the small party. She bumped shoulders with Lance and grinned slightly. She had read about the little thing that they were doing and wanted to know if she could join in the fun.

"Master Xazor. Mind if I join in or is this a closed party?"

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:56:22 AM
"Hey there bro ." Maia said as she stood up and hugged Lance. "This is turning into some party. Sit sown guys join us." Maia turned and grined at Dios. " TIme to break out that drink I would say."

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:59:50 AM
"Drinks! I want one!"

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:04:28 AM
:: Dios turned back to her. He smiled as he pulled out a small vial.::
I got more but we don't need anymore than this for now.
:: He poured an eigth of it into two glasses full of water. They instantly became black and began to smoke.::
woo hoo, this stuph can kill.
:: He passed a glass to Maia and took his own.::
This vial is packed with tons of stuph, nothing harmful, only deadly if you want it to be. We're talkin major aphrodisiacs.
:: He took a bare sip ot of it then gulped down half the glass. He lost it from there. Everything would come back to him about a week from now and none of it would make sense.::
Ya know Maia. You're hot. And is it just me, or are half the women in this Gjo pretty or what?

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:08:05 AM
"They're all hot! What are you talkin' bout? Only problem is they won't date me! Maybe I can get one drunk at the party and finally score a date!...or not."

Zeke grinned.

"I want some of Dios' latest murderous substance."

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:14:11 AM
Maia's eyes grew wide when the water turned black and smoked. "Well, here goes nothing. Grabbing the drink she gulped it down and choked. Her eyes poured tears ad she laughed. "Hits the spot doesn't it? Awwwww Thanks Dios. Your pretty to. Her eyes lost focus for a few minutes and she leaned slightly to the side. Siting back up she sighed." World tilted for a minute there."

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:19:59 AM
:: Dios smiled at Maia for a mintue then reached into his jacket and got out a different vial.::
Zeke, you're good lookin, ya know that. One sip of this stuph, that is you and whoever else you want, and you'll both be star crazy after each other. For a little while at least. Just don't give it to the wrong person okay.
:: He tossed the vial to Zeke before reacjing over to his glass and gulping down more of the black water. He rested his head on Maia's shoulder.::
We have more people comin and about enough here, any games anybody wants to play? I know a few.

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:26:08 AM
Zeke took the vial and looked around for a girl to use it on.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:28:07 AM
Maia grinned. Hmmmmm games huh." She noticed Lance was still standing. She got up a little wobbly and sat down on Dios's lap." There you go bro a seat for you." She laughed and wrapped her arms around Dios so she didn't slide off on his lap...

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:31:59 AM
:: Dios had one arm around Maia's waist and another on the table so that he himself didn't fall over.::
You smell good Maia.

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:36:10 AM
"Maaan...no one to use it on! Dios has already got Maia...I don't know that one, and Xaz is married..."

Zeke waved at Kaytor.

"M'name's Zeke! Who are you?"

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:49:25 AM
"Flowers, I put on something called flowers." She said softly in his ear and laughed. You smell like yummy." She couldn think of a word to use. Lofting her eyebrows she grabbed her drink and sipped. hey did you drink some of this Lance?" Sh asked.

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:52:34 AM
:: Dios smiled to Lance::
I got more.
:: He turned back to Maia.::
I smell yummy? Do I taste that good?

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:54:46 AM
Zeke raised a brow.

"Um...eew."

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:59:54 AM
M,aia looked down at him and grinned. "Is that a ploy to get a kiss Dios. Remember all you have to do is asK. She lowered her lips to his and kissed him. "Hmmm you taste yummy to like almonds." She giggled...

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:02:02 AM
Zeke's jaw dropped.

"Well...I'll be. How's Dios get all the lucky breaks? Not fair!"

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:05:39 AM
:: Dois took the kiss and had to hold in the laughter. He tasted like almonds. He waved at Zeke.::
You got the stuph to make it happen man. Just fopllow through with the plan ya know.
:: Turning back to Maia.::
Do I have to keep on asking? Cuz that could take all night.

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:07:46 AM
Zeke glared.

"But no one's here to use it on! I ain't gettin freaky with my trainin partner or the new girl! Still hasn't told me her name..."

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:10:53 AM
Maia kissed him again. "No you don't have to keep askin. I will just assume that you want a kiss every 2 minutes hows that." Grinning she sipped her drink. "Yea Zeke use it see what it does I'm curious." Maia's eyes became unfocused again and she tilted. or the world did. "Wow you made this batch strong."How bout you just kiss e whenyou want one?"

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:12:19 AM
Zeke slouched in his chair.

"I'll just watch you two for a while."

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:15:42 AM
:: Dios liked the later response. He gave her another kiss before drinking more of the black water.::
Again, what games to play?

Ciara Myst
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:49:45 AM
A slender, pale hand rises up, a fingertip runs gently along her ear as she tucks her long locks behind it. In walks a tall young woman, maybe 5'6" or 5'7" in height. Strawberry blonde hair that settles against the center of her back and piercing eyes that spoke of both curiousity and ... perhaps it was a bit of timidness.

Ciara looks around at those who are here, then to the various creatures present. *Assuming there are some* She doesn't see the sweet boy, Zeke, at first and since she isn't sure if she should be here or not, she just moves away from the door and leans against the wall.

She's never heard music such as was playing now before. She's never seen a party such as this either. There was much she hadn't seen, therefore she remains quiet and simply observes; taking mental notes to add to her diary later.

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:03:01 AM
Zeke leaned way back in his chair and stretched. He spotted Ciara by the wall and grinned.

"Bingo! More women! Come join the fun, Ciara!"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:49:15 AM
Xazor smiled up at Kaytor and waved her over to sit with them.

"My Padawan, you're welcome wherever you want...."

With her words a strange liquid was passed around. Xazor shook her head and rolled her eyes a bit.

"Have fun guys..."

She could tell that this was not her thing...getting loaded up with that stuff would make her regret most everything she did....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:05:20 PM
About that time Wei walked in carrying Ami.

"I found one!"

Wei set Ami down and looked at Dios.

"Well, I see you already got some attention."

Wei rolled his eyes and laughed. Then he went to the bar and got a glass of water.

Ciara Myst
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:38:19 PM
Ciara looks over, hearing Zeke. Thank the stars there was someone here she knew! She walks over, careful not to bump into anyone or get in the way of those who might be dancing. She sits down in a chair next to his and smiles to him.

"I'm so glad you're here. I feel very out of place and way out of my element. But, it looks like fun here."

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:55:17 PM
"Sure is! Intros for all!"

Zeke points at everyone as he says their names.

"Over there's Dios Kane, the girl in his lap is Maia Tharrinn, the guy who ran in is Wei Wu Wei and the girl he's carrying is Ami, that's Xazor Dawnstrider, that one's Lance Stormrider, and...and..." He shook a finger at Kaytor. "I don't know her."

Zeke shrugged and fidgeted with the vial Dios had given him.

Jul 30th, 2002, 04:27:31 PM
:: Lance simply shook hands with Dios::
"Lance Stormride." He then looked at Zeke

"Yeah of course we have you cockroach lover." He said laughing

:: He then sat down and noticed Kaytor coming in and quickly got up.::

"Hey there hun take a seat." He said pulling his chair since it seemed there was no other chair around.

:: Another person walked in and Lance raised an eyebrow and passed a hand through his hair.::

"Hey there."

OOC:@_@ Loooooots of reading

Kaytor Surna
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:45:15 PM
Kaytor smirked and pushed Lance into the seat. She then sits down on his lap and smiled at him. She glances at the drink that was set infront of her and shook her head.

"Alas, I can not. I am unable to drink the stuff." she says and shrugs a bit. She leans back on Lance's chest and waits for the festivities to begin.

She hears Zeke's words and looks over at him.

"I am Kaytor. Xazor's padawan."

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:55:25 PM
"Kaytor! Swizzle."

He turned to Ciara.

"Want a drink?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:34:49 PM
Wei sat at the bar, staring straight ahead. He nodded as Kaytor spoke. Wei had a curious habit of matching names to people who he had never really met or even seen before. Naturally, he'd probably get a good look at her later on that night, but still. Wei set down his glass of water.

"Well, I got at least one girl...not that anyone cares anymore." Wei grinned. Everyone seemed to be having fun.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:29:36 AM
Maia looked around It seemed just about everyone had arrived. "Ok guys what game are we gonna play. Spin the bottle? She asked grinning. Looking down at Dios she smiled. "We need to get this thing going."

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:01:18 AM
:: Dios thought for a minute. What to do... what to do... Ahh what the heck. He leaned in and kissed Maia again. He'd let the others come up with a game for now. He had twister as an idea so far. But he'd enjoy the taste of Maia before he did anything else. He wanted to make it last so he let Maia end up practically laying in his lap before he was done.::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:02:24 AM
Kindo approached eneryone.

" Hey everyone! I want to play!"

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:05:34 AM
Maia sat up with a gasp after the kiss."Wow Dios remind me never to make you ask and just let you kiss me whenever." She laughed. Leaning in she kissed him back and almost madethem fall backwards in the chair. "So what are we gonna play?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:09:13 AM
Kindo coughed out something.

" Spougn tht booughtle."

They understood what he said, even though it sounded goofy.

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:09:25 AM
:: Dios gave Maia a smile before turning to Kindo.::
Sure, you welcome to join the party.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:10:23 AM
" Thanks pal. "

Kindo pulled up a seat next to everyone.

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:13:02 AM
:: Dios nibbled on Maia's ear while he thought.::
Spin the bottle sounds good, any objections?

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:33:11 AM
"No objections here." Maia said with a grin. "Who has the bottle? She asked looking around. She ran her fingers through Dios's hair and then launched herself at bottle Lance put down. "Yay it's empty to." She Plopped back down in Dios's lap. "Who starts?"

Ciara Myst
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:28:11 AM
Ciara waves to those Zeke introduces, a warm smile graces her lips. She nods to Zeke, "Sure, thank you. " Then sits back and watches the others, hoping she doesnt appear to be staring as she learns a few new customs.

Jul 31st, 2002, 05:54:52 AM
:: Lance simply sat bacj with Kaytor on his lap and passed a hand through his hair.::

"Ahh spin the bottle....hehe alright I'm up for it."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:19:30 AM
Xazor watched as everyone "paired up". How she wished Shade was there. Sighing, she got up from her seat and walked toward the door with a wistful look in her eyes...then she left for her living quarters without a word....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:03:49 AM
" Spin that bottle!"

Kindo was estatic about the game.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:26:04 AM
Ami watched Xazor go. She sympathized with her. I kinda feel that way, too, she thought. She watched Maia and Dios and sighed. She walked over to the bar. Hmmm...., she thought. I wonder if they have martinis...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:44:46 AM
Kindo walked over to the bar to the the one he hadn't seen around before. He stood next to her. He wanted to meet her.

" Greetings, sorry, but I don't believe we have met. I am Ki Adi Kindo. What is you name?"

Kaytor Surna
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:07:32 PM
Kaytor rolled her eyes while everyone sugested the game but didnt do anything about it. Finaly she pulled an empty glass bottle from the bar to her with the force and handed it to Maia.

"Here, you sugested it first so you get to go first."

Kaytor grinned.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:08:20 PM
Wei looked over his shoulder. Spin the bottle. What an interesting game. Person spins bottle and had to kiss whoever bottle points to. Gambling with such things as that was not one of Wei's favorite things to do. He'd watch everyone else for a bit. He sipped at his water again.

Xazor had left with a sad look. Wu Wei got up and stopped her before she was able to get far from the door.

"Partied are meant to make people happy. Why are you so sad? If you would like to talk about it, I will listen."

Ciara Myst
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:42:54 PM
Unsure of whom Ki was addressing actually, Ciara looks up to him then looks over her shoulder. She only sees Zeke behind her, so she turns back around and looks back to Ki.

"I'm sorry, were you speaking to me?" Hearing the words of a game called spin the bottle going around, she looks from Ki to Zeke then to whomever was near her.

"What's spin the bottle?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 31st, 2002, 05:30:39 PM
Xazor was stopped by a friend just as she was about to leave. Smiling slightly, she shook her head......forcing herself not to appear saddened.

"I'm sorry.......it's just that.......all of you guys are having fun, and I can't, I'm married....and my husband is away. I miss him so much......."

Xazor sighed to herself and looked down at the floor, wondering what he thought of her now. She did not wish to appear weak in front of Wu.....but she couldn't help feeling sad......

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 31st, 2002, 05:45:00 PM
Ami smiled at Kindo. "Hello, my name is Ami." She glanced over her shoulder at the game. "I'd love to go play, but I really don't have anyone... you know... a partner." She stared at the counter top. "I'm kinda new here." She looked up as the bartender set a cold martini in front of her.

Zeke
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:45:17 PM
"I know a drinking game that requires no partners. It's called 'I've never'. Anyone care to hear the rules?"

Kaytor Surna
Jul 31st, 2002, 07:16:44 PM
"I have heard of the game. But as I said before, I am unable to drink the stuff."

Kaytor shrugs and waits for someone to do something.

OOC: i have played it IRL. The virgin one atleast. You eather use pickle juice or a mixture of soft drinks.

Ange Tot
Jul 31st, 2002, 07:56:52 PM
She entered the bar and saw the gathering of padawans and grinned.

"Drinking game? I'm in! No one here can beat a Saiya-jinn at drinking, except maybe a Cizerack."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:30:38 PM
Kindo sat down by Ami. He knew what it felt like to be new, he was new not long ago.

" You a princess? I was Count you know. The royal position on my planet Serenno."

He smiled. They had alot in common. He had an idea.

" You wanna be my partner for the night? Like a date? It will be alot of fun. "

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:44:51 PM
Ya wanna bet, I could outdrink you anyday Ange. I was born with a flask in my hand.
:: Dios kissed Maia again before turning back to Ange. He was really liking this party.::

Silus Xilarian
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:09:35 PM
Another job had taken much more of Silus's personal time. The last time he had a night like this he had strolled into the Bar and Grill just in time to witness the grim end to a wild party. Sure enough Silus walked into the Bar and Grill....late. The party that had ensued this time seemed a bit more tame, and no one was be carried out. However this time he saw Xazor leaving the Bar and Grill alone, and obviously saddened...

Everything alright?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:16:55 PM
Wu Wei nodded. "'Understandable, Miss Xazor."

Wei turned to go back inside. "I hope you feel better, Miss Xazor."

Wei walked in and saw Ange.

"Hey! Ange! How are you doing, neighbor."

He looked around as people began mutterin about a game.

"You guys playing spin the bottle or what?"

Zeke
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:08:29 PM
Zeke belated realized Ciara had asked him a question.

"He's talking to Ami, and Spin the bottle is a game where you take a bottle, spin it on its side, and are forced to kiss whoever it points at."

Kaytor Surna
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:13:50 PM
Kaytor rolls her eyes, geting bored with just waiting around. She grabs the bottle and spins it... with a bit of help with the force but bearly noticeable. It lands on Lance. Kaytor grins at him then leans over and kisses him hard. Once they break, she picks up the bottle and hands it to Lance.

"Your turn."

She stands up and steps back to give him room to spin it.

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:53:29 PM
:: Dios didn't have time himself. He grabbed the bottle.::
My turn, Lance can go nect, I just need an excuse. Well, not really.
:: He pointed the bottle in his hand to Maia.::
Well, will ya look at that?
:: He tossed the bottle to Lance as he kissed Maia until they were both out of breath again.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:04:42 AM
"Thats cheating Dios."She said with a grin. "Can I do that on my turn? Hmm why wait ." She said and kissed him again. Maia glanced at Lance. "Your turn bro and make it a good one." Maia sliped her hand inside Dios's pocket and pulled ot his never ending supply of flasks. "Needed more." She smiled kissing the tip of his nose before taking a drink...

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:27:27 AM
Ami smiled at Kindo. "Sure, thanks." She looked around. "So, are what do u wanna do? we could play spin the bottle," she glanced at the game, "though it kinda seems like it's rigged." She smiled. She might just have some fun tonight after all...

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:51:14 AM
Wei looked over at the game. Well, that was one way to play a game of chance. Wei laughed. It was more fun to watch people fig the game than it was to actually play. It was even more fun to watch the rigged game than it would have been to watch an un-rigged game.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:02:44 AM
Xazor watched as Wei left...and the another friend spoke to her. Turning around, so saw Silus standing there. Smiling slightly, she nodded.

"Yeah...I'll be fine....."

She said as she looked back at the party. She knew it was for the better that she stayed out of it......she liked to drink, but with the whole partner thing.....she was not into it. Besides.....she wanted to make sure that she did not get drugged up again....

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 10:02:40 AM
Zeke watched the game, waiting for a girl to get hold of the bottle.

"See Ciara? This is spin the bottle. Though usually the person who gets kissed is random."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 1st, 2002, 10:12:22 AM
Kindo and Ami paused for a second, thinking of something. Then an idea lit up in Kindo's eyes.

" We could go play their game for a few minutes then, go get a drink?"

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:19:22 AM
Ami grinned. "Sounds good to me." They walked over to the table where the game was being played. Ami picked up the bottle and spun it. With a little help from the Force, it landed on Kindo. She leaned over a kissed him. When they pulled apart she handed the bottle to Kindo. "Your turn."

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:26:30 AM
"Poor Lance'll never get his turn," Zeke said with a happy grin. He stole the bottle and pocketed it. "Whenever Lance is done trying to Kaytor to kiss him again..."

Ciara Myst
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:43:29 AM
Ciara watched as the others spun the bottle then proceeded to kiss whomever it landed on. Confused, she looks to Zeke.

"Ok. But .. why? I mean, if you want to kiss someone, why not just go over to them and kiss them? Why do you need the bottle to tell you who to kiss?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:45:59 AM
Wu Wei nodded as he overheard Ciara. The girl had the right idea. Besides, spinning the bottle was pretty pointless anyhow if everyone kept on rigging the darned thing.

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:49:46 AM
Zeke rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Good point."

He picked her up, deposited her on his lap, held her so she couldn't escape and performed a kiss similar to the ones that Dios had been sharing with Maia.

Ciara Myst
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:51:51 AM
Ciara blinks as she suddenly finds herself on Zeke's lap.

"What are yo...mmmmm" She's cut off by the unexpected planting of his lips to hers. Stunned, she blinks her eyes rapidly a few times.

After Zeke finishes with his kiss to her and flashes her one of his cute yet cheesy grins at her, she blinks again. Can we say .. speechless?!

Ange Tot
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:53:20 AM
She laughed and grabbed an empty bottle from a nearby table, and grinned wckedly.

"I won't cheat, unlike you guys! And I could drink more than you Dios."

She placed the bottle on the ground and spun it quickly grinning the whole time. She noticed Wei and her grin grew even wider.

"Screw the bottle."

She grabbed the bottle before it stopped on anyone and pointed it at Wei. Grinning she goes right over to Wei and kisses him full on the lips.

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:55:06 AM
Zeke, finding Dios' stuff to be quite useless, throws it over his shoulder. It hits two bickering people: one male, one female. Instantly they hit 3rd base and start acting like home isn't far away. Zeke notes never to accept odd fluids from Dios again and awaits Ciara's commentary.

Ciara Myst
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:00:00 PM
Well .. Ciara would give a commentary to Zeke if he hadn't just shocked the bejeebus out of her.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:01:17 PM
Wei was slightly taken aback by the suddenness of the whole thing, but soon relaxed. As his lips parted with Ange's he felt a quiet sort of laughter bubble up inside of him.

"Well, that was most certainly out of the blue."

Wei looked in Ange's eyes. She was such a pretty girl. He would have kissed her first, but was just a little more than nervous about it.

"Just flow with the situation..." Wei said to himself.

Wei put his amrs around Ange's waist and held her for a moment. He was glad of the Spin the Bottle game. It sure made things easier for him at any rate. Wei laughed. This was a good party to have come to.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:08:28 PM
" Let me spin!"

Kindo quickly snatched the bottle from the now crowed table. He spun, and making it very apparant by the extention of his finger, made it land on Ami. Everyone saw his cheat technique. He laughed, than put on a sarcastic face.

" Well, looks like I have to kiss Ami. Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do."

He leaned over and laid a full kiss on Ami, taking a few seconds. Then he and her looked around, a bit stunned, but ok.

Ange Tot
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:10:35 PM
She giggled when Wei put his arm around her waist and grinned.

"I've been wanting to do that since day one!"

She grinned at the group and 'Oooooooh'ed when Kindo kissed Ami.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:12:51 PM
"Well, Dios, it would appear that your parties seem to be more about getting the girl. Not like the Formal at all. In fact, this is much better than the formal."

Wei smiled.

"You missed nothing at that Dance, man."

Wei returned his attention to Ange.

Ciara Myst
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:18:17 PM
Ciara finally recovers from her temporary state of shock. Unable to help it, she starts to laugh then attempts futiley to get off of his lap. Ok ... Ciara just received her first kiss ever by Zeke.

Clearing her throat, she brings her hand up to rub along the back of her neck lightly.

"Ahem... well... I see you understood my confusion as to why using a bottle made no sense to me at all."

OMG! Was she blushing!? You betcha'! Profusely too.

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:26:20 PM
Zeke grinned as she turned red.

"Sure did. I suppose the random aspect of spin the bottle makes it fun."

He looked around.

"Everyone's had their kisses. Looks like we don't even need the bottle anymore. How 'bout we play 'I've never'? Unless someone has a better idea."

Ciara Myst
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:30:39 PM
Utterly grateful for the change in subject, her cheeks begin to tone down their rather bright shade of red to a more gentle hue of pink. As Zeke looks around, Ciara let's herself smile a bit, feeling a bit lighter on her toes as well.

She'd been kissed! She would definitely be adding that to her personal journal later tonight when she was alone.

Her smile fades. Hm. She'd need to find some shelter in the woods for the night. Ciara made a mental note to depart soon so she could find one before it became too late.

Ange Tot
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:34:56 PM
She grinned at the mention of a drinking game, but then sorta looked at Wei.

"Um.......'I've never' eh? Maybe we can get some people here to losen up."

She giggled and wiggled out of Wei's arms and walked over to the counter and grabbed two bottles of Corellian Ale.

"Will this do Zekey?"

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:36:17 PM
"Sure will. Who doesn't know how to play?"

He tightened his hug on Ciara.

"You're stayin'. You need to learn the art of drinking."

Dios Kane
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:41:01 PM
:: Dios was slightly disturbed now. He didn't want to play games anymore. He wanted to keep kissing Maia but yet the challenge stood to Ange. He wanted to outdrink her. He wanted to drink period, but this meant the neglect of Maia. He'd figure out how to get both things done at once.::
Ange, forget the silly games. I challenge you that yo couldn't outdrink me. We'll bet a kiss. Sound good?

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:43:33 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow. "What are you two gonna do?" He had heard Dios quite clearly, but what confused him the most was the bet.

"A kiss?" What you mean? Like, she kiss you if she loses? I donl;t think Maia wil appreciate that."

Wei didn;t appreciate it himself.

Ciara Myst
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:50:44 PM
Oh goodie! And ... now she finds herself still in Zeke's lap and her body tugged against his in his grip. Let's get the girl who has never drank anything other than water and Mhaarian berry juice drunk!

Well ... she was in search of adventure and who says this couldn't be one?!

Ciara Myst
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:51:43 PM
Oh goodie! And ... now she finds herself still in Zeke's lap and her body tugged against his in his grip. Let's get the girl who has never drank anything other than water and Mhaarian berry juice drunk!

Well ... she was in search of adventure and who says this couldn't be one?!

Note: Won't be able to post for about ten hours. Going to the Anger Management concert.

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:59:52 PM
Zeke grinned. Just like the old times on the starships. He'd been taught the art of drinking by the old sailors of those ships, but he'd never quite picked up "wenching", or the art of picking up chicks. They'd sure be proud to see him now.

"Let's get some stuff over here for me an' her!"

OOC: Is ok. Zeke can wait all day for ya.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:53:14 PM
Maia laughed at everyone's antics and kissing. "Hey I know I cant out drink you Dios but I sure can out drink anyone here. If I can drink that stuff you make I can drink anything. Psssssssst Ange don't drink the stuff in his pockets." She said in a mock whisper.

Looking back at Dios she smiled at his raised eyebrow. "What?" she asked with an innocent look... "Go to it I wanna see if she can outdo you." Maia too out some credits. "I put my money on you though." She said with a light kiss..

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:58:54 PM
Zeke searched his pockets.

"No money on me. Lucky for us, drinks are free at Dios' parties."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:21:11 PM
Wei laughed. "I think Ange just might win."

Wei gave Ange's shoulder a small squeeze.

"Go for it. And good luck."

Dios Kane
Aug 1st, 2002, 05:50:09 PM
I'm betting that if whoever wins, they get a free kiss from whoever they want. And I already got my pick, cuz I already know I'm goin to win this drinking game.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 1st, 2002, 06:35:47 PM
" No fair. Dios drinks more alcohol than 10 bartenders."

Kaytor Surna
Aug 1st, 2002, 06:51:05 PM
"Why dont we just stick with spin the bottle so everyone has a fair chance? Besides, I dont drink as I have said before."

Kaytor kisses Lance again.

Aug 1st, 2002, 06:54:58 PM
:: Lance kissed Kaytor back and gestured his hand through his hair, he had his lady now.::

Oh yeah I scored He said in his mind

Ange Tot
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:01:21 PM
"bah! I can outdrink five wookies!"

she opened one bottle and tossed the other to Dios, she grinned and held her bottle up in a mock toast and downed it in one glup.

"Deeeeeeeeelicious.....I think I'll have ten more please."

She leaned back over the counter and grabbed two more bottles.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:34:56 PM
OOC: Guys, i'm gonna be gone on vacation until at least sunday, maybe monday. kindo can post 4 me. :love ;)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:51:18 PM
" They are going to be very sick in the morning. Very sick."

ooc- sure thing ami.

Ange Tot
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:10:28 PM
She stuck her tongue out at Kindo.

"nah...Only Dios will be....."

Ciara Myst
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:07:43 PM
Ciara arches her brow as Zeke calls out for some 'stuff'. What 'stuff'? 'Stuff' could be anything. Bandaids, kool-aid, gum.. the list was endless what it could be.

"What's I've never? Is that another game where you use a bottle?"

Dios Kane
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:45:42 PM
:: Dios grabbed the bottle, opened it and took one swallow. It was empty.::
What? Ange, you're still on your first one? You forget, my holy water prevents alcohol sickness. This stuph is like water to me. I just gotta take a piss more often.

Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:03:44 PM
"Drink? The other day I almost oudrank a cizerack..but then roddy two came in..and I lost all my focus..." He said sighing and kissing Kaytor again

Kaytor Surna
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:06:35 PM
Kaytor kisses him back. She then leans back and watches the other start to play the drinking game. She picked up the empty bottle and used the force to levitate it and make it spin around rather quickly. She leaned over and kissed Lance again and the bottle started to spin faster.

Silus Xilarian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:36:17 PM
Silus stopped Xazor by the arm as she began to leave Yog's

Ya sure you're ok? I'm free for the night if you wanna talk...

Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:38:59 PM
:: Lance kissed Kaytor back and watched the bottle spin faster, he just wondered when it was going to stop::

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:39:04 PM
Xazor looked down at his hand and then back up at him, a smile crossed her lips briefly.

"If you don't find me a hassle...sure, I'd love to talk...."

She said softly, hoping that he didn't mind talking to her. It might be a good thing for both of them...

Silus Xilarian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:55:55 PM
A hassle??? Of course not, it would be my honor...

It seemed that Silus wouldnt have to spend his evening in a drunken stupor after all. Silus flashed a warm smile to Xazor as he offered his arm to her.

Shall we...

As Silus awaited Xazor, he watched the bottle spinning in mid-air. Past the bottle, toward the bar, he spotted what looked to be a large mutant cockroach, creeping its way toward the refridgerator. Silus chuckled to himself. He couldnt resist the opportunity. As the bottle spun faster and faster, Silus reached out with the force. He felt it spinning as if he was holding his hand to it. Just as he felt the bottle with the force, he stopped it with the force. The bottle pointed past the entire group, directly at the large mutant cockroach looking creature toward the front of the bar. It seemed someone was in for an "interesting" experience. Silus just hoped that thing wasnt venomous...

(OOC: :D )

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 08:14:09 PM
ooc: :lol!!

ic:

Xazor took Silus's arm and smiled at him brightly. It was good to know that she would not be a hassle to him...and that he wanted to speak with her.

"Yes, we shall...."

She said softly and then noticed what was happening with the bottle and the cockroach. To make things more interesting, Xazor found her deep connection with Nature and connected with the little creature's mind....and sent it on its merry way toward the table of game players.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 2nd, 2002, 08:53:58 PM
Silus was holding back laughter, while cringed at the sight of the cockroach, primed and ready to make out with Kaytor. Silus was grinning ear to ear at his handy work as him and Xazor began to make their way out of Yog's...

(OOC: cont'd here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21425) )

Kaytor Surna
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:50:02 AM
Kaytor reached up and grabed the bottle by its neck. She tossed it into the air and caught it by the other end. She then threw it to one end of the bar where a trashcan was, several meters away from her, and the bottle sailed in with the sound of breaking glass as it hit bottom.

"So are you guys only going to do a drinking game? If that is it then i am out of here."

Dios Kane
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:08:03 PM
:: Dios shook his head. He turned to Kaytor.::
No, what else do you want to do at a party? We kiss, we can dance, probably a lot better in these clothes than the ones at the formal, and we've got real music. Drinking just gets everybody more relaxed.
:: Dios guzzled down another bottle before grabbing more. He paused before going to the other and he kissed Maia.::
Still taste like almonds?
:: Dios focued for a minute and turned on the music with a flick of his wrist. Dancing wouldn't be too bad...::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 3rd, 2002, 08:52:56 PM
Kindo, who was sitting by Ami at the time, was struck by something Dios had said. Something good. He stood up, catching the attention of the others.

" Dios had a great idea. Lets dance! "

Kindo grabbed Ami and the two of them got out on the floor.

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:37:28 PM
(ooc: Some one was supposed to kiss the mutant cockroach....spoil sport :lol )

Kaytor Surna
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:20:22 AM
OOC: The cockroach was in the bottle that I threw in the garbage which is now broken into billions of little pieces. So the little beast is dead.

Silus Xilarian
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:46:21 PM
OOC: Zeke isnt gonna be too happy, they were friends ya know...

Aug 4th, 2002, 01:15:55 PM
OOC: You shouldn't have done that :lol

Zeke
Aug 4th, 2002, 03:50:39 PM
Zeke grinned as his alcohol was served.

"This, Ciara, is the stuff. It's a fine wine of some kind, never could get all the names straight, and all the bottles here in Yog's are either unlabeled or mislabeled, so that don't matter.

"IT'S M'BUDDY!"

Zeke dived at the bottle, but Kaytor threw it away and it smashed, killing the cockroach.

"Y...you killed...m'buddy..." he squeaked. "Aaaahhahaaaaa!"

He buried his face in Ciara's shoulder and started to cry loudly.

"He wuz m'bestest friend in the whole world...I remember...we used to snooze in m'box all day...and terrorize Salemn...and...and...not fair!"

OOC: Hey, that ain't kosher! Ya can't kill without permission, and there was a user called the Mutant Cockroach! But anyways, since its apparently dead, who was RPing the darned thing?

Kaytor Surna
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:47:32 PM
OOC: *Twitching eye.* WTH? I was kidding! I didnt really mean to kill the stupid little thing.

Silus Xilarian
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:49:32 PM
(ooc: Stupid little thing??? Remind me not to let you speak at the funeral :lol )

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:55:47 PM
Wei watched worriedly as Ange and Dios began to throw their senses away. He suddenly wanted them to stop drinking. He wanted to hang out with Ange, but she had her attention on her alcohol. Wei sighed and drank his water. Hopefully she wouldn;t pass out before they could dance together.

Dios Kane
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:34:48 PM
:: Dios shook his head as he faced Ange.::
Ya know, I really want to dance, I'll outdrink you later.
:: Dios grabbed Maia's hand and took her out to the dance floor. This music was not exactly made for formal dancing and the dancing Dios had in mind was definitely not made for a formal.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 5th, 2002, 12:04:14 AM
"EEEP" Maia squeaked out as he pulled her onto the dance floor. She had been about to take a drink when he had jumped up. Her glass balanced precariously on the edge of the table where she had hastily set it.

"Man when you make a decision, you make it right then and there huh. I like that." She giggled wrapping her arms around his neck. She looked over at her glass and gently used the force to push it further onto the table.

"Leaning her head against his she grinned. "So what's it gonna be a fast dance or a slow one?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:24:41 AM
Wei laughed at the smalll scene Dios and Maia had made. But now was his chance.

"Hey, Ange. How about the two of us dance?"

Ange Tot
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:31:57 AM
"hm? s'okay...."

She grinned and put the bottle back on the counter, even though she looked to be drunk she was perfectly fine, she wwalked over to Wei and wrapped her arms around his waist and grinned.

"........Let's dance handsome."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:40:14 PM
Wei grinned. He put his amrs around Ange and slowly maneuvered her about in a circle, keeping toime with the music.

Ciara Myst
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:35:51 PM
Ciara blinks a few times as a bottle goes flying, bugs get squooshed and suddenly Zeke's sobbing on her shoulder.

"Uh." She brings her hand up and pats his back.

"There, there, its ok. Really. Uh, it's in a better place now...? Er, we'll get you another one?"

Zeke
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:32:50 PM
"IT'S NOT THE SAME!" Zeke sobbed.

Of course, his tone betrayed him. He was joking, faking for a bit of humor. He passed a hand behind his ear and a Mutant Cockroach came out on his hand.

"B'cuz this is the true Mutant Cockroach."

Ciara Myst
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:26:40 PM
Ciara had started to laugh until he pulled out that cockroach which evoked a scream from her as she stands quickly and takes a few steps back.

"What in creation is that!?"

Zeke
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:28:36 PM
"M'buddy. He's a fanged, venomous Mutant Cockroach."

He held it out toward her.

"Ain't he great? He lives with me in m'box!"

Dios Kane
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:40:08 PM
:: Dios held Maia.::
How does fast then slow sound?

Mutant Cockroach
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:41:12 PM
I had the feeling of getting a "midnight snack" (although it was hardly midnight), and bumbled my way over to the B&G. Squeezing underneath the crack of the door, I darted under patron's feet to the refridgerator, my eyes alert for any sense of danger. Nobody had seen me - and if they did, they paid no attention - so I let down my guard. Then, suddenly, I got the urge to go the group of table playing Spin the Bottle.

I didn't know why, but I saw a woman and a man excuse themselve from the party and leave. Then I saw the bottle being pointed towards me. My eyes widened as I sat there, confused and excited at the same time. Would I be kissed by a lovely Jedi woman? I reached up with my front legs and began to smooth my antena's down, wanting to be groomed.

What happened next, I don't know.

It was a jumbled mass of confusion, and somehow or rather I ended up in the bottle. The woman threw me into a garbage can and the glass shattered all around me. I was terrified as I sat crouched, my little body trembling. How could anyone be so cruel? Especially Jedi! Then, I heard a scream of anguish and realized it was Zeke.

ZEKE! My buddy, my pal, and at this moment, he was my savior. As he buried his face into a woman's shoulder, I spread my wings and flew as quickly as I could to his ear. I heard what he was saying about me, and realized just how much I could've been missed. How fortunate I was, to be alive! Yes, I remember the day when the Jedi were cleaning out this dump and Salemn had disturbed my home, which was a rotting tomato. The little brat ...

Anyways, I crawled behind his ear and I knew he could feel me, which became apparant when he pulled me out. Let me tell you, I've never heard a woman scream that loud before in my little insect life!

At the time, I was shedding my exoskeleton, but I'm sure I jumped out of my old skin when I heard that banshee.

After Zeke introduced myself, I stood up on my hind legs and crossed my other arms. It was quite a comical sight, actually.

"Are you an opera singer? Because I swear the glass in here almost broke when you opened your mouth."

I didn't mean to insult her, it was just the way I spoke. I was actually in awe of that woman. Frell, think of the possibilities with those vocal cords ...

[OOC - Good thing I was told to check out this thread. AND BE NICE TO ME, KAYTOR! :mad]

Zeke
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:45:55 PM
"Hey now, be nice to Ciara! She's from a place no one's heard of and has never seen a Mutant Cockroach before! And besides, she's m'date!"

Zeke held the Cockroach in front of Ciara's face.

"Touch 'im! He feels neato!"

Mutant Cockroach
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:49:03 PM
"Bah, humbug."

I guess I spoke of my admiration the wrong way, but I continued to sit on Zeke's hand, enjoying all the attention he showered on me.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:55:18 PM
Maia wrapped her arms around Dios neck tighter. "hmmmm a fast what? Kiss then a slow kiss while we just slowly move to the music?"

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:07:58 AM
:: Dios doesn't even bother to answer that. He just does what the lady says. Dios gives her a fast and passionate kiss before breathing and giving her a kiss that could've lasted forever.::
Your call? What's next?
:: He kept them close and moving to the music.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:11:08 AM
Maia smiled softly. Her lips red from the long kiss. "Hmmm lets see. A long slow kiss and then another slow one." She whispered softly her lips brushing his...

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:20:29 AM
:: Dios was liking this too much. He did exactly as the doctor had ordered. Two very long kisses were all Dios did for the next two songs.::
Ya know what? We can party so much better back at my place. These people have caught the gist of how to party the right way. Whaddaya say?

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:23:48 AM
Maia grinned at him. "Ok but your sink better be clean last time it scared me." She laughed. She waved at everyone at the table and jumped up on Dios's back. "Now for that long awaited piggy back ride. " She said in his ear as she kissed it...

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:27:10 AM
Zeke turned to watch them.

"You can't leave! You started this, you'll see it to the end!"

He turned back to Ciara.

"It's really not that bad. I promise he won't hurt ya."

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:27:41 AM
:: Dios let her climb on his back.::
Better?
:: He waved to everybody as he trudged out the door and headed to the living quarters.::

ooc- will be continued in the living quarters

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:57:48 AM
Wei watched out of the corner of his eye as Dios and Maia left to the living quarters.

"And the host of the party has gone off to make whoopee," he chuckled.

He returned his attention to Ange. "So, what sorts of things do you like to do on a date?"

Ange Tot
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:51:32 AM
"I dunno, I've never really dated before.......But this is fine."

she smiled and buried her face into Wei's chest.

"You smell nice tonight..."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:54:29 AM
Wei grinned and stroked the back of her head.

"Thanks. you smell nice too."

They spun around in slow circles, keeping with the music for a while.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:59:34 AM
Ami placed her arms around Kindo's neck as they slowly swayed to the music. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes as he put his arms around her waist.

Ciara Myst
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:08:49 AM
Ciara's eyes never left the beady ones of the horrid looking creature being shoved into her face. The grimace on her face showed both her fear as well as her disdain for such a grotesque looking thing.

But, Ciara wouldn't be Ciara if she hadn't been at least a little curious of the bug. And .. she had to admit, the comical pose of the creepy bug was rather endearing. Ciara has a keen sense of hearing as well; it was a must for her people in order to survive day by day on Mhaar. She heard the cretin and nearly scoffed with what he said. Still, she started to reach out with a gentle fingertip to touch the bug.

"You know Zeke, the Kramalians of Mhaar would probably see this ... -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--a-roach, is it? Anyways, they'd see this thing as a feast and try to eat it. "

Ciara's fingertip managed to touch the little bug's head, and she was careful not to touch his antennae; they looked rather delicate and she didn't want to hurt the thing.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:53:34 AM
Kindo and Ami were dancing slowly to the tunes when an idea struck him. He looked down at Ami who's head was on his shoulder.

" Would you like to have dinner at my place sometime?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:01:44 AM
Wei laughed softly as he held Ange tighter to him. This whole dance was like a dream to him.

Zeke
Aug 7th, 2002, 12:06:41 PM
Zeke grinned.

"See? He ain't so bad!"

Ciara Myst
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:30:24 PM
Ciara quickly smiled, but her quick smile wasn't as quick as her hand was at retreating from touching the little bug.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:31:09 PM
Ami gave Kindo her most dazzling smile. "Sure! I'd love to!!!"

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:20:46 AM
"Its' fine," Zeke said. "You'll get used to him. Care to dance?"

Ciara Myst
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:46:51 PM
Ciara smiles and nods.

"I'd love to."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:48:41 PM
Wei had noticed that Ange was pretty silent. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 05:31:37 PM
Zeke led her out on the floor and hugged her to him.

"Ever slow dance before?"

Ciara Myst
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:16:01 PM
Ciara follows Zeke's lead and once out onto the floor, she nods as she sets her hands against his shoulders.

"Mhm. Dancing was a big part of our .. parties... on Mhaar."

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:17:52 PM
"Was it now?"

Zeke danced slow, then stopped as the music quit.

"Well, looks like we're too late. Dios ain't here, so I get to work the muzak."

He threw a random something at the jukebox, starting it playing...a classical waltz.

"Didn't know it had that. Know how to do this one?"

Ciara Myst
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:28:22 PM
She nods. Setting her delicately soft hand into his, and her other upon his shoulder, she faked a curtsie then smiles to him. While holding her eyes to his, they begin to move rather fluidly about the dance floor in a perfectly stepped waltz.

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:33:14 PM
Zeke followed as best he could, using Force to keep up with her and correct his mistakes before anyone noticed.

"Never done this before. Glad one of us knows how!" he whipsered to her.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:15:19 PM
" Tomarrow night at six. My place. "

Kindo smiles from thinking of date with Ami.

Ciara Myst
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:38:25 PM
Ciara smiles to Zeke.

"You're doing fine. The steps are simple, just do as I do."

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:48:03 PM
Zeke followed her lead.

"Gotcha. How's life, Ciara? Done anything neato recently?"

Ciara Myst
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:33:58 AM
"Mhm. I left home, traveled far, ended up here. Met you, was invited to this place and now I've been kissed and I'm dancing with you."

She smiles, blushing a little.

"Oh! And I touched that bug and ..... and met that girl, Valeska, and I'm ready for more. How about you?"

Zeke
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:42:02 AM
"Anytime, anyplace. Call me up and I'll be there, no matter what!"

Whether she realized it or not, this was more than a promise to go adventuring with her. He'd just promised her his protection as well.

Ciara Myst
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:55:16 AM
She didn' realize that. Perhaps a part of her was subconciously feeling like a burden to him. She pushes that feeling aside; after all, she did tell him that if he pretty much got sick of her or her questions to just tell her. She's sure he would do just that.

"Thank you. You've been really nice since we met and I am grateful for your kindness."

Zeke
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:07:39 AM
"Not a problem..." Zeke said quietly. "Have you found a place to stay yet? The Bar and Grill has apartments upstairs for rent, but you can stay at my place for free."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:05:21 PM
Wei maneuvered Ange around and around, slowly moving her to the nearest booth. After a few more beats, Wei got Ange to sort of trip over hte booth and take a clumsy seat.