PDA

View Full Version : ooc: The Sector Rangers

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:43:12 PM
The Sector Rangers is a huge corporation, dealing with trade in the Arkanis Sector in paticular. Sasseeri Reeouurra is the CEO and owner of the Sector Rangers, which is basically a huge cover organization for the criminal operations of Black Sun. Sasseeri, a half breed Cizerack female, is a Vigo of Black Sun (the only one currently RPing) and underneath her pretty exterior is a heart of stone and a lust for anything male on two legs.

IC, no one knows of the Sector Rangers' involvement with Black Sun. Its a perfect cover for the best criminal minds in the galaxy.

Want to give the Rangers a try? We're always hiring fresh meat for Sasseeri. :cat

Valgarv
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:28:55 PM
"Yeah. You just be sure to keep your paws off me, lady. I'm here for the money, and that's it."

He put emphasis on that last part.

Tirzak Kerr
Aug 2nd, 2002, 03:14:54 PM
Sounds like a plan.

I need to find someone who can clear up the pictues I have of Jango Fett, alter the armor, and then make a signature.

Sorus
Aug 2nd, 2002, 03:23:11 PM
Always looking for a good time. :)

Tirzak Kerr
Aug 2nd, 2002, 03:35:24 PM
Also, when we do this, are we limited on Technology? I have like the weapons encyclopedia. Well, I don't, but my friend in Florida does, and I can get him to send me all the details, I already know most.

I love being technical with weapons and stuff, it's awesome. If we are limited, may be best to talk about what gear we have.

Or do we supply our own stuff?

Chesta
Aug 2nd, 2002, 05:47:08 PM
"I'd also like in on t'is."

OOC- Ahem, Chester is a Rogue Jedi no training so he won't be doing much force stuff, I would really like to be in on this. He also has a sexy accent... ;)

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:19:18 PM
I'd like to be in as well.

And Tirzak, I might could help you out with that. Just send a PM with the stuff & info or contact me through an instant messenger: AIM-GrevDrasen, ICQ-165960850.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:41:14 AM
Okay, state you name, age, sex, and what you want to do/or what you currently do.

For example:
Sasseeri, early 30s, yes please! and Vigo of Black Sun/CEO of Sector Rangers.

Now you. :cat

Tirzak Kerr
Aug 3rd, 2002, 02:57:24 PM
Name :Tirzak Kerr
Sex: Male

Currently, Tirzak is a Bounty Hunter, but able to do much more.

Valgarv
Aug 3rd, 2002, 04:25:54 PM
Valgarv, much older than you think, male, highest position he can possibly achieve. Yes, he's power-hungry. :p

Chesta
Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:21:57 PM
Chester, somewhere between 15 and 25, male, Rogue Jedi/Anything where he can kill people is good enough for him.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2002, 08:37:23 PM
When you say "rogue Jedi" does that mean you've been trained as a Jedi..but perhaps not finished your training? Or are you just a Force sensitive with intuition and unexplained abilities (like bending spoons ;))

And Valgarv...power hungry= good. You'll get along famously with Sasseeri.

I think I'll start a thread in the Bad Boy's Club, so you can all get introduced IC to each other. Mmmkay? (As Sasseeri, of course, not as LD ^_^;)

and you who haven't supplied basic information, please still do so. :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 07:07:16 AM
I can't remember the password for the Elena account at the minute, so I will do this on here ^_^;

Elena Van-Derveld, 6 months - physically about 25, female, and currently a force adept though is a bit of a megolomaniac with a tendancy to be flippant about anything that doesn't benefit her directly.

Ok so that was quite long :x

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:11:50 AM
:D Thats ok Vegs. We'll find something for her to do. :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:15:14 AM
:D ty ty

Sorus
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:04:40 PM
Sorus Vis uth'Vaalor
Early 40's (Quite young for what he is)
Male

Capable of a wide range of jobs, from theft, to smuggling, to contract killing, to long term infiltration. Doesn't stick to one job because he doesn't feel challenged enough. Secretly ambitious, and very willing to step on the little people on the way to the top. Can't respect someone he can defeat, and anyone "above" him who he feels is weak should be eliminated.

Chesta
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:31:57 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
When you say "rogue Jedi" does that mean you've been trained as a Jedi..but perhaps not finished your training? Or are you just a Force sensitive with intuition and unexplained abilities (like bending spoons ;))

the sensitive one.

Mr Wednesdaydale
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:41:13 PM
Name: Barnaby "Shoestone" Wednesdaydale (Don't ask what the nickname means. That's hazardous to your health.)

Race: Human

Occupation: A shareholder of the Sector Rangers as well as owner of Sweetheart Confectionary Co., Wednesdaydale is known in criminal circles as one of the less-influential vigos of Black Sun. He carries a sizeable market for the illegal drug known as "death sticks"...but what is truly his claim to fame is staging and organizing murders and assassinations, an occupation strangely contrasting his elderly and frail nature.

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:43:46 PM
[double post]

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:43:53 PM
Grev Drasen, late twenties, scoundrel extraordinaire. Can do smuggling or bounties, just about anything if the right amount of money is offered.

Mr Wednesdaydale
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:48:50 PM
Can you....

Hands him a ball of fluff

...eat this kitten??? >D

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:03:46 PM
(Fastens a bib around his neck, then remembers where he's at and who exactly his boss is)

On second thought...

Woororok
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:17:25 PM
Enter the Wookie.

Woororok
Male
Contract killer

BerithXho
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:39:48 AM
Berith Xho

Species: Troghul (A race conceived by me. Basically can be considered an highly intelligent "hominid" with a very, very strong resemblance to wookies though alot more agile and athletic.)

Attributes: highly sensitive olfactory senses, brute strength, and vision as sharp as a human with greater low-light/dark perception.

Eyes: Olive

Hair: Dark

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 350lbs

Profession: hired killer, hunter, extortionist, and general bodyguard.

Weapons: force pike, concussion grenade rifles, detonators, vibroblade, and blasters (standard, heavy, and ion). Also had cybernetic enhancements surgically implanted in each arm to increase his already great strength.

BerithXho
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:14:53 AM
My status remark is a OOC comment, I don't believe this character will be as actively portrayed as the other TSR members. I see him as an enforcer/hitman/extortionist/bodyguard. Perhaps he can also be used to resolve any internal conflicts that are RPed out. I will soon create another character with more active status, one I will portray on a more regular basis.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 7th, 2002, 12:01:09 PM
:cat

Welcome one and all. :D

BerithXho
Aug 7th, 2002, 12:54:00 PM

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:33:35 AM
de nada :) MeeOW! :D

BerithXho
Aug 9th, 2002, 03:14:44 AM
:D Oh yeah just wanted to inform y'all that I am going to be rping this nic full time or as often as possible. ;)

Makoto Neosis
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:42:43 PM
Name: Makoto ******** (Subject to surname change.)
Species: Bio-Engineered humanoid.
Sex: Male
Attributes: highly sensitive olfactory senses, very high marksman skills. Improved speed, strength, vaitality, stamnia ect.
Eyes: Ruby
Hair: black/dark brown
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 192lbs
Profession: Assassin, Freelance Sniper, Front Guard Marksman.

Weapons: Two Modified Personal Firearms(Deagle, FiVE-SEvEN, FN P90 5.7x28mm) Several Long Range Sniper Rifles (Most common is modified SIG SG 552.)

Applying for a Job ;)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:16:32 PM
Snjiperrrs...wjith rrruby eyes...

:cat Hey, Makoto, join into the thread in the Bad Boys Club if you want. :D

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:21:21 PM
I'm going to have to pull Grev out of the Sector Rangers. Sorry about this, but I'm finding less time to put into him each day.

I'm sure it's not an inconvenience, since I haven't really did anything with him yet. School's starting back... so maybe after a month or something I can get my stuff together and bring him back. I don't know yet, but have fun with this crime stuff.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 19th, 2002, 11:39:31 PM
ok :(

Come back when you can we always need another bad guy ;)