PDA

View Full Version : A challenge for y'all...

Wytchy Woman
Jul 27th, 2002, 09:29:42 PM
not that it has anything to do with PRing or anything :rolleyes
I have a little siamese kitten that was an early birthday gift from my DH. She is a sweetheart. Her registration slip arrived in the mail today and it is time for me to get serious about naming her. Her nickname is Bekka and I have to list two choices for her proper CFA registered name. It has to start with "Alexy's", that's the name of the cattery she came from and it cannot be more than 30 characters long.
My first choice is Alexy's Miss Rebekah Nomore - that I'm sure of. I need suggestions for the alternative name. It should include Rebekah or Bekka in some form. I'm thinking of using Alexy's Heaven Beckons.
Suggestions, please?
Besides, I'm bored!:\

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 27th, 2002, 09:36:55 PM
Alexy's Midnight Runners.

Sorry, bad musical gag

Dae Jinn
Jul 27th, 2002, 09:46:47 PM
bah, random name generator would work :D

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:28:17 PM
Alexy's Bekkah the Great

^_^;

Alexy's Manical Laughter

Lord Gue
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:34:53 PM
Alexy's Bekka Re

No im not high, just sounded funny

Dae Jinn
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:48:41 PM
I think the name you came up with is good already BB. :D

Alexy's Heaven Beckons

I'd give it a Japanese name if it was mine though. :lol

ReaperFett
Jul 28th, 2002, 05:22:55 AM
Alexy's REAPERFETT Bekka

:)

I'm terrible with names, sorry. I mean, if I had a kid, the first two ideas for a boys name would be Jack or Ash :)

Wytchy Woman
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:15:16 AM
My male siamese has the oriental name, Denang. As in Denang, Vietnam and I would try to find an oriental name for Bekka except I like Bekka soooo much. If Shawn had been a girl he would have been a Bekka.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:09:48 AM
I think I shall call him that now... :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:38:37 AM
Alexy's Portable Purring Machine

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:45:10 AM
:lol

Yes yes I know. :zzz To bed with me! *passes out*

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:32:43 PM
Alexy "Danger" Powers

or... not.

Wytchy Woman
Jul 29th, 2002, 05:59:49 PM
All good suggestions - yeah right - but Alexy's Heaven Beckons wins out. The two names that are runners up - Alexy's Bekka Re (I'm not high, but like it too) and Alexy's Portable Purring Machine, which unfortunately did not meet the 30 character/spaces limit.
Thanks y'all.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 29th, 2002, 06:51:57 PM
Darn, I'm too late. I was going to suggest Kita or Kia as it's name. Or one of the Japanese islands would've been nice - Kyushu or Shikoku. Maybe even Kobe or Kitakyushu. All would've been lovely.

So the cats name is now Heaven Beckons?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:52:43 PM
That's its registered name. She can call it Muffin if she wants. ;)

Wytchy Woman
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:38:47 PM
The cat's name is Bekka, or like all mommys I might call her by her registered name when I'm really upset with her! I really think I will get my first choice - how many cats in the world would be named Alexy's Miss Rebekah Nomore? The funny part is I have a sister named Rebecca Monroe and Monroe is simply Nomore spelled differently and by Nomore I mean no more cats! Actually, I'd like a dozen siamese and one or two ragdolls, with a Maine Coon cat thrown in for good measure; but DH says NO MORE!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:56:22 PM
I had a rag doll once. *snif* Mom used her to dust with. :cry

..and yes, I just made that up. :)

Wytchy Woman
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:44:28 AM
I'm so glad you were j/k! Have you ever really seen a ragdoll cat? They are gorgeous! They have a genetic defect that makes them go limp when you pick them; thus, the ragdoll name. Kinda like the fainting goats. Ever heard of them? There are some on a farm near here...almost as much fun as cow tipping!:angel