PDA

View Full Version : Date on his balcony ( Maia, closed)

Dios Kane
Jul 27th, 2002, 05:44:26 PM
:: Dios was rushing around his dorm. Shoving things into his shelves and hiding all the trash he could. He was in his casual wear tonight, he didn't want to look something he wasn't. He had the table ready on the balcony and the food ready to be done when he needed it. She'd be here soon and he hoped it wasn't early. He'd care less if she was late. He could wait. But early would mess him up. It had been hard enough washing the different things out of his sink and making the sink revert back to it's white color instead of blackish purple. The acids had been a real pain too. He looked at the clock on the wall. She'd be here soon.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 27th, 2002, 07:56:10 PM
Maia rushed around the room trying to find her favorite shoes. As she went she zippered up the back of her dress and almost tripped over the stool. Ari sat on his perch eyeing her nervously. "I'm gonna be late. I'm gonna be late." She said over and over. When she finally found her hiding shoe she stopped in front of the mirror.

Brushing her waist length hair back, she secured it at the sides letting it fall free to her waist. Her dress was simple but very pretty. She wanted to look nice for this date. For some reason she could not explain. All of this as new to her, dating and friendships. "I just hope he can't sense my feelings right now Ari." She whispered. A blush heated her cheeks.

Maia grabbed her small lace shawl off of the chair and sprayed on a light flowery perfume. She walked slowly t Dios's room her stomach filled with butterflies. When she came to his door she paused for a few seconds. "Well, here goes." She laughed nervously as she knocked...

Dios Kane
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:40:01 PM
:: Dios had just sa down to catch his breath as she came to the door. He looked at it for a moment then slowly got up. He answered the door and almost had to shut it again. And open it again so he could relive the moment. She looked very good, he almost regretted not wearing something nicer than his normal jacket and everything but oh well.::
Come on in Maia. How's it going? You don't mind steak for dinner do you? And drinks, I have a large selection in those.
:: He didn't know much what else to say after that. He had a beautiful woman in his dorm. He showed her to the balcony and had her sit down.::
I'll be right back. I got to get the food.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:52:24 AM
Maia grinned nervously at Dios. She walked in with him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Anything will be fine Dios." She had never been so nervous in her life. She looked at him and her heart beat faster. He was always so handsome and tonight was no exception.

Sitting down at the table eve removed her shawl and placed it on the chair. Her shoulders bare to the night breeze. "It's very beautiful tonight isn't it. I'm glad you invited me Dios." She said softly casting her eyes to the table shyly...

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 04:20:31 PM
:: Turning before leaving.::
Yes it is, but you look better than the stars that are out, trust me.
:: He winked before going back in. He returned shortly with a plate covered with a small towel. He pulled it off and smiled. It was two steaks with salads on the sides. Very good for him, he hadn't cooked in a while and this had been made in the oven this time, not the microwave.::
Just take whatever you want.
:: Dios grabbed the wine bottle in the ice bucket.::
You don't mind red do you?
:: He poured her a glass and then poured his own before sitting down.::
And watch this. I came up with the system myself.
:: He snapped and instantly the lights went out and the candles at the table lit up electronically.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 28th, 2002, 04:52:52 PM
Maia grinned. He always found a way to put her at ease. "I like the effect. Looks yummy." She said and helped herself to some steak and salad.

"Reds fine Dios. I was wondering.... Well, I um" She said and looked away for a moment. "I was wondering what made you invite me to dinner?" She asked shyly. It seemed so different being with him like this. Felt different anyway. When they talked on the grounds it was easy. But here it felt strange and gave her butterflies. She looked at him, she didn't know what she was feeling.

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 05:04:19 PM
Because I like you. And everytime I've looked at you after that one night, my heart has always longed to look back when I look away. I guess that's it, you look good, great personality, and yep, and you actually try my drinks before reading the surgeon's warnings.
:: He'd taken the more forward approach with her, he'd guessed it be easier to say the truth then toss the words around and maybe even confuse himself. He took a drink from his glass before digging into the steak. his throat was dry.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:44:08 AM
Maia's eyes widened at his words. She had been feeling the same about him. She had never thought he had felt hat way about her. Tucking a piece of salad into her mouth she chewed before answering.

"I like you to Dios. It's the same for me." A blush crept into her cheeks. "When I'm with you I feel so much better about everything and when I'm not I feel, well empty. All of this is new to me Dios. With my background I thought I was just lucky to have me friends." She said in a whisper, hoping she had not said to much..

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 06:51:19 PM
:: Dios sat back as he put a piece of steak into his mouth. He was glad she felt the same way about him. That made things easier. A rejection would not have been something he wanted to deal with right now. He drank some more wine and got more salad before speaking. He was sorta hopin she had a few more things to say but she seemed to be done.::
I agree, our backgrounds are something that we are glad to get by with what we're lucky enough to find anyways. I'm still getting used to the manners and culture of this time. In my time things were a lot different. I couldn't have any friends, a close friend was a joke. The vampyres went for them first. You could say my time was like the reverse of this one. Now there is so many jedi that can help against the sith, but in my time, the equivalent of a jedi, vampyre hunters, were scarce and the demons of the night hunted them more than the hunters could themselves. To know that I can have a close friend like you and not worry about some vamp hunting the both of us down is a very warm feeling.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:31:28 PM
"I would not want to lose you Dios. I have lost to much and to many people I have cared about. There was a time when thought I was doomed to lose everyone and thing I loved." Her heart clenched at the words her mind going back to her first Ari and her father killing him.

"I still at times wonder it. Maybe that's why I'm so afraid to care about someone. When my brother left me here and went back to our parents I knew I would to lose him and in a way I have. He thinks me a fool." Maia reached out and touched the back of Dios's hand lightly with her finger tips. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you Dios."

Maia sighed softly. her heartfelt so full with the thought that Dios might care about her and at the same time ached with worry. She knew that she could easily grow to love him. if she hadn't already. She had never loved anyone before but she knew the thought of anything hurting him ran her blood cold. Maia looked up into his eyes and smiled, the smile was a little lost and uncertain but it warmed her eyes. "What do you say we go stand on the balcony?"

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:33:10 PM
:: Dios stood up and took her hand. He led her out to the balcony and he leaned up against the rail.::
You won't ever lose me. It sounds out there. But you won't, I'll always be there for you.
:: Dios made the promise then, he would make it true. He wouldn't give it up either. He knew how much time he'd be around, forever. He smiled as he turned his head to her then to the stars above. He leaned his head back and stared. What to say now? Clueless, you goof ball Dios! What to say now? He'd wait, let his promise sink in then see how she responded.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:03:09 AM
Maia leaned back against the balcony and looked up at the stars. "They are very beautiful." She looked over at Dios and leaned her head against his arm. Can I ask you something? Why doesn't it seem to bother you that my hole family consists of darksiders? My family hated me for wanting to be a Jedi. They said I would be hated in return."

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:10:41 AM
:: Dios thought for a minute::
Because I didn't have a family for too long, I don't put in the fact that you come from a dark side family. I never really cared either. What I see in you is what you've done now, not what your family has done.
:: Dios leaned his head in and kissed her.::
things like that.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:41:10 AM
Maia closed her eyes as his lips touched her. She was glad to hear what he had said but words were swept away in that moment. It was her first kiss. Her heart pounded as she kissed him back. Maia wrapped her arms around him and leaned against his chest when the kiss ended. She didn't want to speak. So she just held on to him....

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:50:01 AM
:: Dios smiled as they stopped. What a blessing the force had bestowed upon him. He couldn't remember what his pain had felt like right now, he didn't care. She was here and that was all he needed. He set he back and got up on the rail, he stood on the rail, balancing between the balcony and the huge fall on the other side. He extended his hand to Maia.::
Would you kiss me up here? Where it is crucial to be aware? Because if we fall in love, this is what it will be like. Standing on this rail. We won't be able to just worry about ourselves, we'll have to worry about each other and save each other from falling. Do you trust me that much?

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:55:59 AM
Maia grabbed his hand instantly. No look of fear crossed her face. "Of course I trust you silly. She stepped up on the rail and balanced herself with his arms. "So this is what love feels like huh. Well, I must say I like it. She pulled him closer and tilted her head back. Her lips brushed against his. "I think I like it a lotand I would kiss you anywhere Dios all you ever had to do was ask."

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:02:38 AM
Ask? Is that all? Well, I already asked this time.
:: Dios ran a hand through her hair as he kissed her full on the lips. He would never forget this moment. This moment negated any bad thing he'd seen during his travel in time. Nothin came up but this over and over in his mind as it happened. He didn't want it to stop.::
I wish, I could use the force to stop the stars and make this night last forever.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:57:48 PM
Maia felt the same way. She would love to be right here where she felt safe and happy for the first time in her life. Thoughts of her family pushed away and a warm feeling of security replacing the hurt she had always lived with. Maia scooted carefully closer to him and balanced using the force. Wrapping her arms around him tightly.

This moment would be hers to keep, to call on when times were hard. She knew it would bring her peace and for that she was grateful. "I don't think I have ever felt this happy in my life Dios." She whispered against his chest...

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:40:36 PM
Me neither. Me neither Maia.
:: He held her for a minute more before jumping down from the rail with her.::
How about dessert?

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:25:26 AM
Maia grinned. "Dessert huh. What did you make? I hope whatever it is has some fruit and ice-cream with it." She laughed. Maia walked over to the table and gathered there dishes and took them to the sink. "Hey your sinks clean. I thought it would be black from that stuff you make."

Dios Kane
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:30:46 PM
:: Dios laughed as he pulled the two cups of ice cream layered with fruit and sweets.::
Yeah, it took me a while to get all the hazardous waste off. Here you go.
:: He placed them on the table and waited till she sat down.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:24:53 AM
Maia sat down and took a bite of her dessert. "Yummy Dios. Everything you made tonight was wonderful. I don't want it to end." She said softly.

"Do you want to come out with me tonight while I let Ari hunt? It only takes an hour or so and we ca talk." She asked...

Dios Kane
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:33:18 PM
:: Dios nodded as he swallowed down some of the food.::
Sounds good to me. I got plenty of time.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 05:59:41 PM
Maia nodded and took another bite. "That was yummy Dios. Just let me know when you are ready and we can walk to my room and get Ari."

Dios Kane
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:47:45 PM
:: Dios nodded and stood up as he finished.::
I'm ready whenever you are.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:59:31 PM
Maia stood and nodded with a smile. Walking over to the door she paused. She looked up into his face. "I'm glad you invited me Dios." She gave him a soft kiss. "Lets go get Ari and have some fun." She said pulling him out the door and out into the hall towards her room that was only around the corner...

Dios Kane
Aug 3rd, 2002, 04:49:43 PM
:: She dragged him to her doorway where they stopped for a moment as she unlocked the door.::
I'll just wait out here while you get Ari, okay?

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:54:33 PM
Maia nodded and went into her room. Leaving the door open. Ari began cooing to her immediately when he heard her enter. "Hey boy you hungry." She said softly as she nuzzled his head. "We have a friend joining us tonight Ari so be nice." She smiled and went back out the door...

Dios Kane
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:05:23 PM
So where does he usually hunt?
:: Dios took her other arm as he followed to wherever she was going.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:19:50 AM
"He hunts in the garden of the edge of the woods. It will give us time to talk and get to know each other better at least ." She laughed. " She was already connected to him long before this date. Somehow her pain had become his own and his had become hers. "

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:34:48 AM
:: Dios nodded. Getting to know Maia wouldn't be bad at all. He wanted know more about this woman that he had a strange connection to.::
Sounds good to me.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:42:35 AM
Maia had grabbed a small blanket on the way out of her room and when she reached the edge of the wooded area she spread it out so they could sit. Lifting Ari high she pushed her wrist up and he took off. His wings spread wide and he caught the current of air. She smiled up at him. Ari meant the world to her. Turning back to Dios she sat down and leaned closer to him her fingers trailing over the grass. "Tell me more about yourself Dios...

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:08:50 AM
:: Dois continued to watch the bird fly into the forest as Maia spoke.::
I'm a lot like Ari. I hunt... not necessarily mice. But prey nonetheless. Vampires are my game. And I, like the bird, have to wait and watch for the demons to rise up and show themselves before I can actually hunt them. But unlike Ari, my prey is most likely twice as strong as I am and half the time I'm the one hunted. And like Ari, I feel something for you. That is me, and I drink because I can and I like it. You?

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:16:35 AM
Maia smiled at his candid remarks. "Well, with me it's simple. I miss my family and I know they are lost to me forever. Ari was given to me by my brother long ago. He is not the first Ari but my brother does not know that I know this." A pained look crossed her face.

I like you to Dios a lot and as for what you hunt. I to have run across these vampires. They hurt the GJO at one time and almost killed Ari in the process. They are very powerful Dios as I'm sure you know. I would tell you to be careful but I doubt it would do any good." She remembered the one called Soth. He had made a cold promise of death with his eyes as he glared at her from afar.

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:28:56 AM
:: Dios shook his head and smiled::
You're right, it won't stop me now. I have seen too much blood spilt in the name of innocents to just pass it by. My family... and I believe they must be prevented. But such is life. But I don't care about these things right now...
:: He laughed as he took a swig from his flask.::
I only care about now...
:: He laid back and stared up at the sky from there. What a night.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:34:39 AM
Maia bent over him as he laid back. Her eyes searched his. A small smile tugged her lips. Bending lower she placed a kiss on his mouth. Her lips barely brushing his. Pulling back she blushed.

Maia leaned back next to him and looked up into the night sky. The stars glistened in the velvety blackness. She would have thought of them of her family and the pain. But with Dios by her side all she thought of was kissing him again...

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:41:08 AM
:: Dios had been searching for his Urth, but then Maia had kissed him. He'd lost all sense there and then. If he could reach up and give the stars to Maia he would have, but then he remembered a trick he had been taught when he was younger. He sat up and took his hand, he placed it facing the moon, as if he were holding it like a coin. And then he seemed to pluck it out of the sky. As Maia watched he brought it before her and placed it in her hands. He closed them with his and then opened the hands to reveal nothing. He kissed Maia before she could say anything, optical illusions had always been a fancy of the dark ages.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:51:48 AM
Maia's eyes widened at the illusion huge smile filled her face. "That was wonderful Dios." When his lips met hers, she closed her eyes enjoying the feel of him near her. She opened her eyes and looked directly into his. His eyes spoke of kindness. There had been so many people in her life that had only offered cruelty and pain. "I wish I could tell you how much this means to me Dios. She thought to herself.

"Have you ever loved before Dios? She asked softly. She hoped her question didn't cause him pain but with all the lifetimes he had lived she wondered about it...

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:56:20 AM
No... only a family love and then that didn't last long. No... never time to love, until now.
:: He closed his eyes for a moment.::
No, time was a cruel driver and it drove me past the point where I believed love would be impossible.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:59:48 AM
"Well now you know it's not immpossible." She whispered. Reaching up she ran her finger tips lightly over his mouth. Following it with a kiss...

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:21:31 AM
:: Her mere touch seemed to drive the holy water crazy. It seemed to over react at times like this within his bloodstream. It would either rush quickly or just move back and forth in his veins. Her kiss made his heart beat faster than it probably should but what did he care now? Not a bit. He returned the kiss and held her in his arms.::
I guess so...
:: He didn't want to leave but he knew that he had an early start tomorrow and he was supposed to meet his friend Tomak tomorrow afternoon. He got up from where they sat.::
Maia... I want this to last forever and more but I have to go now. I'll see ya later... yeah, later sounds good.
:: Dios gives her another kiss before getting up and heading back to the living quarters.::