PDA

View Full Version : Calling Your Name.....(Dasquian)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:05:10 PM
Xazor stood in the middle of the Academy Courtyard, watching the birds flutter around in the warmth of the day. A gentle smile was across her lips as she sat down upon the large boulder at the center of the Courtyard. Her deep blue eyes searched the area for the one she was waiting for....but she saw no one, not yet anyway. Pulling back the braids in her long hair, she tied them firmly together at the back of her head and removed her robes. Beneath them was her black pants and white tube top....perfect for sparring on such a hot day.

The Knight laid her extra cloting on a nearby bence and then sat back upon the boulder. Her weapons and such things adorned her body....but she had yet to choose one. It would be interesting to try hand to hand this day.....and then work weapons into it. She would wait and see what her opponent for the day whished. It would be very interesting indeed....she had much planned for this spar.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:13:04 PM
The elven Jedi Knight paced out into the courtyard, clad in formal Jedi robes green and doe-brown in hue. His hair was, too, held back by a thin metal band, with two braids drawing from his brow into the tie. As he approached, he disgarded his outer garments to reveal a plush velvet tunic, calf high hide boots and other clothing which had now become common site for Dasquian. Another thing that he wore was a large spar.

"Lady Dawnstrider,"

Keeping his eyes on the Garou knight, he bowed lightly before rising up, setting his hands on his hips as he looked towards Xazor.

"You requested my presence here for a spar, I believe."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:16:09 PM
Xazor smiled at the presence of Dasquian. Sliding down off the large rock, she stood on her feet and bowed before him.

"Oh yes, I indeed requested you here for a spar...."

The Knight said softly and then walked around him for a moment, eyeing him closely before standing before him, her hands clasped behind her back.

"And do you choose hand to hand......or a weapon perhaps?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:18:12 PM
Dasquian returned the curt smile.

"I think I should like to try some hand to hand combat, I have not fought anyone in this manner as of yet."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:20:26 PM
Xazor grinned and turned to eye him sideways. It was odd that he had never sparred hand to hand.....

"I have a lot to teach you then......"

She winked and took up a defensive stance. Her right leg was back, left leg forward....and both arms up, hands clenched tightly into fists......and her eyes set on Dasquian's.

"You may have the first move then, sir Dasquian......"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:22:42 PM
He nodded and for a moment simply remained still, mentally readying himself. Then, taking up a loose offensive stance, moved forward. As he slid on the balls of his feet, boots squeaking, he grinned somewhat - jumping off suddenly to landed dead center infront of Xazor. The Knight ducked, swung his leg outwards, and leant back all at once; aiming to take out Xazor's legs from beneath her.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:24:46 PM
The Knight jumped up and avoided the sweep....and as she was in mid air, she planted her foot right in his chest. He fell back a few feet and she rushed him again....pushing him over with her hands. He landed with a thud on the ground and she stood over him.....feeling a bit badly for letting him land so hard....so she offered him a hand as she usually did for others that she sparred with. Perhaps she would go easy on him at first......and then unleash....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:28:10 PM
He grinned up at her, and upon taking her hand, drove his own boot heel up into her midsection. Using the tension in her arm, he rolled backwards - throwing the Garou Knight cleanly over his head and right into the path of his own roll so that he came to stop crouch over her, a defiant mock growing on his face.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:32:37 PM
Xazor winced at the pain in her head from landing on it....her back ached slightly, but she was alright. Then Dasquian flew over the top of her....looking down at her with a mocking grin.

"Oh that was bad.....and low, it was bad and low Dasquian!"

She grinned and shoved him off of her, then kipped up to her feet. He was still on the ground and so she let herself casually fall onto him.......elbow first. It landed hard right into his solar plexis and she stood up, returning the mock defiance he had given her...

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:34:58 PM
He grit his teeth as she dropped onto him, then looked upwards with a slight cringe - feigned of course.

"Two wrongs don't make a right, you know?"

Pushing to his feet, he grabbed the Knight's arm as he moved upwards. Yanking it inward, he jerked Xazor around so far so that her arm was locked against her back, with her back itself facing Dasquian - who currently clutched her wrist tightly within one hand, his other gripping her free arm.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:38:07 PM
Xazor was in a tight situation now.....completely locked against Dasquian who continued to hold her closely against himself. She yanked her free hand from his and reached over herself, clutching the collar of his tunic. Bending at the knees, she hurled him over her head, then quickly twist around so that her arm did not break. A grin spread across her face as she took her free hand and.....slapped him!

"But it always works, doesn't it?"

She giggled slightly and looked at his shocked expression. The slap had been hard....but he had done nothing wrong to deserve it.....she was just playing the game.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:39:49 PM
Instantly he drove a kick into her stomach...

"Something funny?"

... and used the momentum to throw himself to his feet, smashing Xazor down into the ground as he skidded past her.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:42:24 PM
Xazor clutched her stomach and slowly got up, eyeing Dasquian carefully. She stepped closer to him and then unleased a powerful crescent kick. It planted itself firmly into his jaw.

"Now there is...."

She giggled once again and spun around....backhanding him across the cheek again.

"Why do you ask?"

The Knight giggled some more and took defense, her hands remained out in front of her, waiting.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:44:44 PM
He was knocked sideways by the strike to his cheek, but continued on spinning so that he faced away from Xazor - then flipping into the air to land straight behind her. Jumping forward, he drove a knee into her back, driving her down against the ground so that she was pinned under the hold of his full weight - his knee and elbows locking her down. He leant down to whisper in her ear.

"You had a stupid grin on your face."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:47:29 PM
Xazor smiled through the pain....it was funny what he had said indeed.....and things were just getting interesting. The Knight enhanced her strength with the Force and rose up on her knees, shoving Dasquian off to the side. She continued to roll over until she was just over him. She grabbed his arms and pressed down on the main pressure points near his elbows, the bent down further to whisper in his ear.

"Not as stupid as yours......."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:49:57 PM
He smirked and leant up, stealing a kiss from the Knight, leaving a momentary dumbfound look upon her face - just long enough for him to throw her up into the air by aid of the Force. Dasquian rolled sideways as she fell back down from her rise and upturned one foot to try and strike her as she came down.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:52:40 PM
Xazor was a bit shocked by Dasquian's move......but she had secretly enjoyed it nonetheless. She saw his foot and turned in the air to avoid being hit. She landed with a hard thud on the ground and pushed herself up to her feet. Walking over to Dasquian, she grinned and leaned in close to whisper something else in his ear.

"You'll have to catch me now......"

With that she took off toward the jungle.....running at an extremely quick rate of speed.....Force enhanced of course. A smile was upon her lips as she continued to run.....waiting for him to catch her....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:54:40 PM
He snapped his head around to watch her run, confused for a moment. Then mimicking her, shot off after her, exerting a similar strength of force energy so that he began to gain distance on her. As he ran, he hopped, jumped, leaped and dove through branches, over trunks and under boughs, splashing through puddles as he teared after the Garou Knight.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:57:19 PM
Xazor was into the jungle pretty thick now.....nearing the core of it. She had gotten there in record speed and could feel Dasquian catching up to her. Suddenly she stopped and turned around to see him, her arms were crossed over her chest as she stood with a silly grin on her face.

"It's beautiful here.....and a good place to continue our.....spar...."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:59:16 PM
Dasquian drove his feet downwards as he ground to a halt, mere inches away from Xazor. His chest heaved from the sudden burst of unpredicted speed, and ask he spoke his words became breathy.

"... I see."

He smiled and hopped backwards quickly, landing on top of a log.

"Come on then, let's really get this started."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 02:01:14 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and walked over to her fellow Knight. A smile danced softly upon her lips as she got up on the log....and moved just inches away from him. She brushed his lips with a kiss and then shoved him off the log.

"Yes.....let's......"

Grinning, she stood atop the log, ready for whatever attack he had planned for her next. This was going to be a lot of fun indeed......

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 02:02:56 PM
He toppled back into the moss behind the log, grabbing onto a branch as he fell. Using it as a lynch, he swung himself upwards to land on a solid bough of a tree.

"You're using my affection for you as a means of defeating me... sneaky," he said, poking his tongue out.

Then, leaping down off of the tree, he sprang out in a round house kick straight into the Garou's chest, sending her sprawling backwards.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 02:06:02 PM
Xazor was laughing hard now.....and caught it hard in the chest when she was least expecting it. She fell backwards and landed in a pile of soft leaves. Her eyes searched those of Dasquian for just a moment as she built up Force energy. Suddenly she sprung upwards and landed on a firm limb of a tree. She looked down at the unsuspecting Dasquian....and then jumped......falling right on him. She grabbed around his neck for a safehold as they fell to the ground together. She couldn't help but laugh, despite a bit of pain from the kick to her chest still....

"You're getting smarter by the moment....but you could easily use those attacks against me as well....."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 02:07:10 PM
Dasquian beamed.

"This is just an excuse to tumble about with me in the mud, isn't it?"

With a push, he rolled himself over so that he held Xazor down.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 27th, 2002, 02:10:01 PM
Xazor was a bit surprised by the sudden movement of Dasquian. She looked up at him and grinned. Her was holding her down tightly and she was completely beneath him.....at his so called, mercy.

"I don't think I'm strong enough to unlock your hold of me......"

With that she brought her knee straight into his chest, forcing him to let go of her. Smiling, she pushed him over and held him down.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 28th, 2002, 02:40:28 AM
He twisted beneath her and pressed a shoulder up against her, lifting and throwing her in a judo manuever to the side. Then, hopping backwards and up to his feet he moved backwards slowly, beckoning for her to come at him as he took up his tight denfesive stance.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:35:33 AM
Xazor grinned and got to her feet. She watched as Dasquian back away from her and assumed a tight defensive stance. Lifting a handful of sand before her, she smiled and blew it at him, creating the illusion of a thousand fluttering butterflies. They all encircled his head, blinding him from her actions. Grinning, the Knight took the opportunity and charged Dasquian. She slammed her right side into him, sending him falling backwards. As he fell, she grabbed his right arm, went underneath it and twisted it around him so that it rested firmly against his back. She then wrapped her free arm tightly around his neck and smiled as she looked over his shoulder and dropped the butterfly illusion.

"Beautiful are they not?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:38:05 AM
Dasquian took a moment to think as the butterflies faded to their true form. He smiled, glancing over his shoulder at Xazor. 'Not as beautiful as you' was the clichéd mind playing in his mind, but he refrained from saying it - instead bending his knees to throw Xazor, so she would land on her feet, infront of him, before driving a punch straight out into her gut.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:41:56 AM
Xazor grabbed her stomach and bent over.....then backed up a bit and slammed her elbow into Dasquian's gut.

"Thought I'd return the favor....."

She giggled to herself and as he hunched over from the blow, she slammed her elbow right into his spine. He fell to the ground, and she proudly sat herself upon his back.

"Having fun yet?"

The Knight giggled once again and waited for his response to the offense....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:43:43 AM
Dasquian landed face down, then craned his head to look backwards out of the corner of his eye at Xazor.

"I can't say I'm going to argue with you sitting on me," he laughed.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:58:15 AM
Xazor giggled to herself and got up from Dasquian's back. She extended a hand to him....but held her ground with the Force so it would be harder to pull her over if he intended to do so.

"Well......I'm not anymore......you're sad, right?"

She giggled and motioned for him to take her hand so that they could continued this little.....spar....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:30:31 AM
He reached up and grabbed her hand, yanking himself up to his feet. Shrugging lightly, he held her hand tightly...

"Perhaps."

... And quickly jerked it out sideways, with a loud resounding crack.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:33:47 AM
Xazor grabbed her shoulder which felt like it had been ripped from its socket. As she stood with her back to him, she let another back handed slap meet his cheek. Grinning, she spun around on her heal and planted a hard side thrust kick into his gut.

"Still sad?"

She giggled and took up a defensive position......waiting......

ooc: Goin' on my boat! Cya later Das!! :D :D :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:35:36 AM
He side-stepped as the kick hit him, absorbing some of the impact, yet still stumbling. Then, jumping into the air, scissor kicked the Garou twice into the face.

"Nope!"

[OOC: :wave Have fun]

Xazor Elessar
Jul 28th, 2002, 03:29:08 PM
Xazor saw the kicks before they were coming. He was a bit slow...she had to admit....but she was sure that he was better at different things. Smiling, she ducked at slammed her head into his gut. As he fell, she grabbed him around the waist, and threw him over her head......still holding onto him. She too landed on her back, but softer than he did. She rolled herself over her own head and sat atop his chest, holding his shoulders down to the ground.

"You're so cute like that....."

She giggled and lifted his shoulders off the ground, then slammed his head into the hard surface. The Knight knew it was mean....but this was a spar.....he wanted this, or so she thought. A grin spread across her lips as she stayed in position.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 29th, 2002, 02:36:33 AM
"And here I was thinking I was cute all the time,"

He grinned and rose his knees hard into her body, not hard enough to lift her, so that he could quickly repeat the process again.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:36:46 AM
Xazor was caught off guard by his knees slamming into her. She quickly rolled to the side and breathed heavily.

"Yeah...you are...."

She managed to squeek out. Suddenly she rolled back over and slammed her elbow into his solar plexis.

"Feeling good yet?"

The Knight giggled and jumped up to her feet and took defense, waiting for him to attack....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:41:11 AM
He groaned loudly and pushed himself up onto his hands, in the position of a push-up, before kicking his legs into the air. Using Xazor as his balance, the Knight walked quickly straight up her, allowing himself to flip over in a deftly agile manuever. Back on his feet, he lashed out with a back hand, connecting straight with Xazor's cheek and knocking the Jedi straight off balance.

"Pretty good, yeah."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:45:39 AM
Xazor fell backwards and placed her hand on her cheek where Dasquian hit her. She looked at him and slowly approached the Knight. Suddenly she spun around...kicking him once in the head with her right foot, then following with her left. A tornado kick...a very good kick combination she used often.

"That's good...but I think I just knocked your ego back a tad...."

She grinned and slapped him quickly, then retreated a few steps to make room for his next attacks...

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 29th, 2002, 10:20:00 AM
"What say we make this a little more interesting,"

He stood stead fast, readying himself as he rose his hands in anticipation of an attack, so that he could parry a kick or punch.

"And put a little wager on it?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:15:10 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and took up defense as Dasquian did. She would not strike him while they were talking.

"And this....wager....what might that be?"

She question...thinking of a hundred different things she wished he'd say. Grinning, she stepped forward until she was but a few inches from him.

"And do make the wager interesting...."

The Knight said softly, then kissed him on the cheek before backing away to see what his word was....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:21:23 AM
He quirked one eyebrow curiously.

"It seems as though you have a million ideas already, Xazor ... I seed you choice of the ... prize."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:53:28 PM
Xazor grinned and looked off into the clouds for a moment, thinking about this. She lit up with a smile and turned to face Dasquian with a bit of mystery in her eyes.

"Okay....we'll do this in small rounds then. For each attack that is unblocked or not countered with something better....the one who missed removes one article of clothing......of the other's choice."

She giggled, but remained in all seriousness. This would be interesting......if he was up for it......

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:56:28 PM
Instantly, his eyes widened. His mind raced with the possiblities of this bet as he tried to assertain the outcomes. Xazor had brought it up, so it couldn't be said that he was taking advantage of her by striking her like this ... The Knight smirked. Time would have been when he would have turned his down within the blink of an eye, but right now that wasn't the case.

"Deal."

He stepped back and took up a tight defense, grinning.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:27:50 PM
Xazor smiled to herself and winked at him, taking up a ready stance. With that, she dashed at him and got in close, the spun around, nailing him in the stomach with a heavy back kick, followed by a ride hand strike to his temple.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:42:09 PM
As Xazor struck inwards with the back of her hand, Dasquian drove one fist outwards, bringing the other up to grab her hand. He threw it out to the side, whilst pulling her inwards to drive the punch hanch into her gut.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:51:23 PM
Bringing her hands down into an "x" shape over her stomach, she blocked the punch and grinned, brinng her hands up to his neck for a throat strike. Spinning around she nailed him in the cheek with her elbow.....followed by a "rake" across his face with her sharp nails.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:52:57 PM
The Jedi Knight jerked backwards quickly to avoid his eyes being scraped out, and thus as he moved back he ducked down and swept out a kick towards the Garou Jedi's knees.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:49:46 PM
Xazor fell on her butt and then laid on the ground, breathing heavily. She looked up at Dasquian and grinned.

"Well.....that could be the end of the first round......how many articles of clothing do each of us have to remove, sir mathematician......"

She giggled and looked up at the sky, trying to remember clearly herself....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:07:55 PM
"If I was being honested, I'd have to say that every attack either of us threw was countered or blocked to an even number," he replied with an innocent smile.

"Three or four perhaps."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:13:20 PM
Xazor giggled and pushed herself up to her feet, eyeing him curiously.

"Three, then....you can have the first choice...."

The Knight stood back and waited for Dasquian to choose....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:33:57 AM
He canted his head.

"Boots, and outer robes - or jacket.. jerkin, whatever you wish to call them."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:08:55 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and bent over, unlacing her boots with her fingers. Once they were, she pulled them off and set them beside beside a tree stump. She loved being barefoot out here...and she wondered how he would fare when she told him to take off his boots. Her hands quickly removed her outer cloak...and then her two layers of robes, and she laid them upon a large rock.

"Same for you, play boy...."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:05:52 AM
He smirked a bit, and lowered himself to pull off his hide boots, setting them on the log he'd been standing on a moment ago. Then, lifting off his tunic, he set it down - leaving him in his under.

"Done."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:19:19 AM
Xazor grinned to herself as she eyed him curiously.

"So now we go again?"

She propositioned, and got into a ready stance. It would be interesting to find out how all of this shook out....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:20:38 AM
"Right,"

Without a signal, he moved forward, steadying himself on his left foot and he drove the right up into a solid kick into her chest.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:24:38 AM
Xazor spun around to avoid the kick and she landed a heavy elbow strike into his spine. Grinning as he fell backwards, she simply crouched down and aided as a "falling decive"...which, of course, he toppled over her and landed on the ground.

"Have a nice fall?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:09:02 AM
Dasquian landed on his knees and instantly dove out at Xazor, springing over his to roll to his feet - then driving a kick down towards her.