PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful day [open]

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 08:25:14 AM
The young Jedi Knight sat at a table in Yogs Bar and Grill, with a huge smile on his face. The sun was just coming around outside, and what had started as a groggy morning was quickly blooming into a very nice day indeed. Dasquian sat at a table by the doorway, waiting up on his breakfast arriving as he looked out the window onto the scenery outside.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:07:42 PM
Kack waltzed into Yog's sensing around for anyone he knew. He felt Master Dasquian's presence waiting at a table.

Perhaps this would be a good time to get to know his Master.

As he approached Dasquian he bowed.

"Good morining Master. May I join you?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 28th, 2002, 02:38:41 AM
"Certainly, Kack. Take a seat. I was just waiting up on my breakast," he said with an eager grin.

"You want anything to eat?"

Kelt Simoson
Jul 28th, 2002, 03:17:30 AM
Without fail the Jedi Crusader provided a bit of light entertainment as he made his way into the bar and grill. His foot cought hold on the corner of a upturned mat and he tripped over flying about 6 feet over a Jedi tables without touching a single item on the wooden surface and landing quite badly a few feet from his Jedi friend and mentor Dasquian.

He got up quickly hoping none had taken any notice, of course the light chuckle from the rest of the bar made him know otherwise. He dusted himself off and made a few apologetic bows to the table he so narrowly missed and turned back around, he looked quite comedic.

'*Cough*...Yes..heh...Hello my friend...may i join you?' He said straitening his cloak.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 29th, 2002, 02:34:09 AM
Dasquian glanced up at his friend, grinning.

"Certainly, Kelt. Please take a seat, we were just waiting for the breakfast service to arrive."

Kack Mebuff
Aug 1st, 2002, 10:51:58 PM
Kack took a seat across from Dasquian as the servo droid rolled up to take orders.

"I'll have the bantha bacon. With those synthetic grain pancakes."

Kack felt another presence arrive at the table, Kelt Simoson.

He turned to face Kelt.

"Mornin' friend, do sit down."