PDA

View Full Version : Role call time.

BUFFJEDI
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:03:31 PM
I'm seeing some new faces around here., that I havn't seen before.Maybe they hang out at role play and such But new to me and maybe some other's.So I say everyone give a little shout out about yourself.I'll start (my favorite subject ) ME :)

Howdy, I'm Buffjedi. I lift heavy wieghts .I'm not the biggest But I am the strongest.I have been around here for a little more than 3 years, and still post about nothing . They let me stay around because they feel sorry for me :D I love starwars. and Bea Arthur the hottest woman alive.I'm a geek/nerd and proud of it.

Little known fact: I was the class spelling bee champ in the 7th and 8th grade and the school champ in the 8th. went out in the 5th round at the state.O_o And still can't spell the word, or any other :D BUT I'm pretty ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:30:46 PM
Hi I'm Lilaena De'Ville. That isn't my real name, and no, that isn't my real picture to the left. Sorry to disappoint. :angel I mostly hang out in the RPing forums. I love Star Wars, and I am female, which is why you guys let me stay around here. I love movies, and Bea Arthur is the oldest woman alive. I am a retail store manager and not proud of it. ;)

Little Known Fact: I used to look like a boy. :cry Oh yeah, and Buff? *I* am the prettiest. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:39:02 PM
Hi, I'm Marcus Q'Dunn, and I can claim to have been here the longest. I used to be known as Darth Turbogeek. I'm more of a roleplayer, tho I am a regular up here. I'm not a Buff Jedi, but I am trying to be! I'm not the greastest fan of Star Wars, but I am a 100% Tolein geek. I also run computer networks for a living.

BUFFJEDI
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:40:53 PM
I love movies, and Bea Arthur is the oldest woman alive. . :lol... oh wait:headbash

yes you are :)

BUFFJEDI
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:44:58 PM
I'm not a Buff Jedi, but I am trying to be :lol :lol
Marcus has evolved , I guess now he wants to Regress ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:46:20 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Q'Dunn
I'm not the greastest fan of Star Wars, but I am a 100% Tolein geek.

You are the TYPO KING! *bows* I'm not worthy!! :D

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:50:09 PM
Hi, I'm Xazor Dawstrider-Magus......and I have a problem. No, just kidding. :lol

That is not my real name, of course.....wish it was......my real name is boring! :D I am more of an RPer than an OOC type person......but I am getting there. :lol (When I have time, that is)
I am a Star Wars freak.....I am obsessed with Hayden Christensen and Chewbakka......don't ask........ :lol

Hmm........oh yes, I am buff.....I lift weights though I am female....and I am proud of it! :D I am the prettiest around here....... ;)

Little Known Fact: I really think that Aragorn is hot....... ;)

Tianje Xhu
Jul 27th, 2002, 12:07:34 AM
Howdy, howdy! This is Daiq (sort of, lol) and by now some of you know something about me. Not sure but I think I might get the honors of being the oldest here and if thats the case, Im going to lobby to get another star! :lol

I have twins, 15 and 1/2 years old, girls, fraternal. I was here briefly when SWF was on ezboard and have come back. I had spent 4 years at TalkCity (chat) but got tired of them screwing with stuff and have pretty much left.

I dont lift weights (do housework, same thing), haul my kids around everywhere and will turn completely whitehaired in 6 months time when they get thier liscense.

I am not buff.

But I am in the buff.

Not really.

Just had to say that :lol

JonathanLB
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:44:49 AM
I can lift my fingers onto the keys on my keyboard and occassionally lift up a can of pop next to it, does that make me buff?! Please say yes. :( lol, j/k.

Used to look like a boy?! Yeah I'm going to believe that, not. ;)

That's like when Cindy Crawford or something says, "Oh I used to be so self-conscious about my looks," eh whatever, didn't mean she wasn't still hot back then. :)

I just explain myself by saying I was dropped on my head as a child (true story!). Actually I was not quite a year old and my dad left me on the counter unattended for a second and I fell off onto my head, hehe, but it was flexible enough that it just kind of plopped like a sack of flour would instead of breaking like a glass or something ;)

Well known fact: Buff and I are crazy Star Wars geeks, friends whenever a SW movie isn't out, and competitors for viewing counts when one is, lol. Haha, j/k.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 27th, 2002, 04:00:21 AM
Uhm, I'm Dasquian / Jenny / Vega Van-Derveld / a million other nomes.

I've been here for 2 years roleplaying, so I thought I'd lurk about in here for a bit :mneh

And that's all I can think of ^_^

EDIT - http://rosenburgxmcclay.clanpages.com/me/moi.htm There, that explains me :)

Gabran Darkysa
Jul 27th, 2002, 04:23:46 AM
Hmmm... where do I begin... hohum!

I live in southern California and employed at a local food market hoping to work my way into a managerial position. I love dark fantasy and Star Wars especially the OT as there is alot of memories and sentiments invested there. The first I was introduced to the magic of Star Wars was when I seen it at the age of six. Love to write and RP. Also do weighttraining, exercising, and bicycling. Keep fit and in shape!

ReaperFett
Jul 27th, 2002, 05:57:52 AM
Jon, about LD when younger. When she posted a picture of herself as a young kid, we all guessed it was LL. Strangely, when I did the same, everyone guessed that too :)

<center>http://jcngl.clanpages.com/1.jpg
http://jcngl.clanpages.com/me1.jpg
http://jcngl.clanpages.com/me2.jpg
http://jcngl.clanpages.com/me3.jpg

That's me! Despite the pictures, I'm actually not 14, I'm nearly 20! (Well, the first one was me a lot younger;)) :)

I do nothing but my life but post, watch films, read books and be a generally annoying kind of guy.

I have a scar on my thumb froma car cigarette lighter, two false teeth and a scar on my forehead from hitting my head ona fireplace at a young age.

Oh, and I'm the Yahoo pool king, ask Xazor ;)</center>

CMJ
Jul 27th, 2002, 06:57:30 AM
My turn eh? No cool nickname for me(though I have been told it's rather dignified)....CMJ stands for my initials, Courtland Milan Jindra. I currently live in Los Angeles, in the Hollywood district.

At the moment I am chasing my dreams of getting into the film biz. I've worked on a few things(A TV show and a handful of small films) so maybe one of these days I'll actually be listed on the imdb. ;)

I've been a member here for over 3 years now, and have loved every second of it. I almost feel like I know many of the members...we've been here that long. :)

Oh and Jedieb is the coolest teacher alive. :)

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 27th, 2002, 07:21:54 AM
Hallo. I'm Andrew, known more commonly as Loki or Gav which are two of my roleplaying aliases. I have been roleplaying at SWFans for over two years now and have in recent weeks been spending more time in this forum.

As for the other stuff, my hometown is Liverpool, England where I am living at the moment. But next year I hope to be moving to either Manchester, Leeds or Oxford to begin my law degree. This is my Gap Year now in which I intend to save as much money as possible for University, catch up with my artwork, read a lot, drink a lot, visit the gym a lot, get back into martial arts and finish my very first novel, something which I'm very excited about.

Little known fact: I thihnk "Tank Girl" is a great film. :)

Admiral Lebron
Jul 27th, 2002, 09:24:12 AM
Hewwo. My name is Admiral Lebron or Leb(bie) or Pode from my TalkCity days. I am a Jewish Male. I'm kickin' -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- at the B.O Contest. I'm a washed up role-player to. :( I live in Northern Virginia and enjoy the fine sport of lacrosse. And my family tree makes a diamond. ;)

Jedieb
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:04:03 AM
Born in Weehauken New Jersey in 1970
Moved from West New York, N.J. to Plano, Texas in 1975
Moved from Plano, Texas to Hialeah, Florida in 1976
Moved from Hialeah, Florida to West New York, NJ in 1983
Succesfully unhooked a bra for the first time in 1985, the rest is history.
Moved from West New York, N.J. to Hialeah, Florida in 1987
Enlisted in the Army Reserve at the age of 17 while still a senior in HS. I had to have my parents sign their consent in November of 87.
Graduated HS in June
Started Basic Training at Fort Jackson, S.C. in early July.
Finished BT in August
Started Freshman semester at the University of South Florida in Tampa
Spring Break in Clearwater
Advanced Individual Traning at Fort Benjamin Harrison, Indiana
First one night stand, also in Indiana
Sophmore year
Spring Break in Daytona
Joined Chi Phi fraternity
Met the future Mrs. at a Halloween bash
Activated for Desert Storm
Went back to school in fall and declared myself an Elementary Education major
Spring Break in Panama City
Spring Break in Panama City
Proposed to the Mrs.
Pledge Educator for Fraternity, so much hazing it should have been illegal, wait, I think it WAS
Graduated from USF
Married in July
Moved to SW Virginia in August
Began Teaching career in August
Padawan #1 born after just 2.5 hours of labor
Padawan #2 born less than 30 minutes after we got to the hospital

Pretty much it I think.
:zzz

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:40:26 AM
Okay I am Layton Carr I live in Aiken South Carolina, I am 27 and have a history Masters from Clemson University, I am probably going back to get my PhD real soon. It too have been here for about 3 years and mostly hang out in the SW films sections.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:41:50 AM
http://lilaena.clanpages.com/photoseven.jpg

Me at age 7. When my fellow RPers were trying to guess who it was, the favorite choices were ReaperFett and LL. :rolleyes

http://lilaena.clanpages.com/youngjhjohn.jpg

I look more girly, but see the power of a really bad haircut? And the brother in that pic is the one that posts here too.

Doc Milo
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:46:39 AM
I'm Doc Milo. I'm not a real doctor. Doc Milo is a character I created for a story I wrote called "Paradox." I'm a writer who makes ends meet by working as a manager for an Off Track Betting parlor located inside a bar. It gets very loud on Friday and Saturday nights.

I'm getting married in February, 2003. I'm broke (I'm getting married, so what would you expect? ;) ) I'm a big Star Wars fan. I have another username to tweak the Buffman -- Mr. Bea Arthur. It's up for sale, if you want it. :)

I'm 33 years old. I've been here at SWfans since it was on ezboard -- right after TPM came out, three years ago. I remember JediMulder as he is fondly referred to....

Little known fact: I collect SW action figures, but I open each and every one of them, and set them up in dioramas for display. When I get the time and inclination, I want to create background scenes to use for those dioramas. But right now, except for the scenes they actually sell (the cantina, Jabba's palace) the scenes are just displayed on shelves and dresser tops.

JMK
Jul 27th, 2002, 08:43:54 PM
Nice to meet you all!

Meesa called Kyle.
Born & raised in Montreal.
Huge Star Wars nut and overall sports fan.
Ive been a graphic designer since September 2000, and liked it at one time. I've been here since early June '99 and haven't left my computer yet. I post almost exclusively in the films, B.O. and collecting forums, but have dropped a couple lines in the EU. I've had a girlfriend since '97, it feels like I'm married, but that's probably because I'm in trouble all of the time. ;)
I drive a crappy 89 Probe that i refuse to repair any longer, I'm going to drive it into the ground. I used to collect SW stuff full-time, now I just buy the occasional figure that looks cool. My full time hobbies now are "home-theater" (if a 8x10 bedroom qualifies as home theater) and coaching softball.

Little Known facts: You're reading the post of a former chess champion AND Star Wars Trivial Pursuit contest champion.

Jedieb
Jul 27th, 2002, 08:48:10 PM
Doc, I didn't know you collected the action figures. You should post in the collecting forum every once in awhile. It's nothing to be ashamed about! :cool

Kinzoku Tsuchi
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:40:43 AM
'Allo I'm Kinzoku/Aki/Miss Multiple personallity.

I've never really posted in these forums, but I may sooner or later, more of an RPer then a B.O or Collecting nerd. I love anime and collect videos and action figure centering around that. I'm 17 and canadian and my real name is...*shudder* ASHLEY.

Little Known Fact- I always fall asleep while watching the original Star Wars triology, and Dae Jinn is my REAL HONEST TO GOODNESS SISTER!

JMK
Jul 28th, 2002, 01:33:06 PM
Ooooh another Canuck! ;)

JediBoricua
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:51:08 PM
Well I'm JediBoricua (for those of you who cannot read my name!). I'm 18 years old and was born and live in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I will begin my second year of an economics degree on August 13 (crap), here at the University of Puerto Rico. My long term goal is to earn a law degree and then a coorporate law master in the states.

I discovered swfans.net a week before TPM opened three years ago, then moved to cc.net with the rpg board, and then back again when the jedi councils merged. I was an habid roleplayer, but left it because I could not spare much time to it and hated doing a mediocre job when other people counted on my leadership. Anyway, I was absent from this forums for some months because of technical problems, then I turned into a lurker and after episode II came out i've begun to become a more active poster.

Anyway, my girlfriend is the most beautiful woman in the world (don't know how the hell did she fell for me, must be the jedi mind trick, THANK YOU OBIWAN!), and I have two dogs, Peluche and Chispi (it's spanish). I work part-time as a legislative analyst in the Puerto Rico House of Representative's and I drive a 96 Pontiac Bonneville that my grandmother gave me (well the doctor forbade her to drive anymore, so I took it...aggressive negotiations if you will).

Little know facts:
I collect mostly SW books, but felt in love with the AOTC action figures, I think it was the blue background that got me into them. I'm currently trying to get all 40 AOTC action figures, only have 21...but I will suceed!

Nupraptor
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:18:05 PM
Hey. Most of you probably already know this by now, but my name is Shawn (I also post under that account sometimes). I've been at SWFans for over 2 years now, and I can never seem to get sick of this place. I'm very much a SW geek, and pretty darned proud of it.

Basically, I live on the internet and try to eke by in any way I can. I worked at Blockbuster for about a year, and I just generally like movies (not to mention games, books, comics... you get the picture).

Little Known Fact: Back when he was roleplaying, I was JediBoricua's padawan learner. :D

JediBoricua
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:25:00 PM
Yep, Nup was also my first padawan. Look at him now, an admin an all, so hansome, so respected, I'm so proud*sniff*......talk among youveselves...:lol :lol :lol

Quadinaros
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:51:20 AM
Hi. I don't like to talk about myself.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:33:59 AM
*I've* been here over two years now too! Coincidence? I think not. :lol

CMJ
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:12:55 AM
Hmmm I didn't include a little known interesting fact.

Wait a minute, that's because I'm not interesting. :|

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:21:28 AM
Yep, Nup was also my first padawan
?????

Wasn't there me and Verse before that? Or at least me :)

darth_mcbain
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:50:50 AM
Name's Darth McBain...

Been posting around here since a little after TPM came out

Born in 1976 on Long Island

SW fan since I was about 5 and my best friend and I would watch Empire over and over...

Other interests growing up - computers, playing piano, composing music, baseball, Simpsons (couldn't you guess!?).

Travelled extensively - been to 49 of 50 states (if all goes to plan #50 (Hawaii) should be this year.)

Have been to 24 baseball stadiums (my Dad and I went on a few of those baseball stadium trips LOOOONG before those Mastercard commercials...)

Went to college at Indiana University (go Hoosiers) for a dual major in music composition and piano performance. Changed majors midstream - graduated with a Computer Science Degree.

Moved to Colorado where I'm a computer programmer

Got married two years ago

Little Known Facts:
- Went to the same high school as Natalie Portman (although I missed hanging with her by a year... >_< )
- Wrote a piano concerto which I performed with an orchestra
- I have something else Mr. Buff might want, the screen name Bea Arthur... Let the bidding begin... :lol

JediBoricua
Jul 29th, 2002, 02:20:43 PM
Old age Reaper, when 18 year old you get look as good, wait you are 20, crap. ...

Dang I did have some padawans, some good ones too....

Sorry I just got all my rpg history messed up, wish I had wrote about it, there were a lot of fun times. To think that I was 15 years old when I found this page through a web search, i'm getting old...really I don't know how I'll feel when I hit 20...

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2002, 03:15:47 PM
Im 19 JB, 20 in a matter of weeks :)

And you'll feel old ;)

BUFFJEDI
Jul 29th, 2002, 05:06:59 PM
I have something else Mr. Buff might want, the screen name Bea Arthur... Let the bidding begin... That was YOU !!!!!!!!!agggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how bout 100 bucks:) for bea ???

and 100 bucks to Doc, fro Mr bea arthur ???

you guy's should just give me them though :(

you guy's are awlful :lol

Btw : it was the county spelling bee, not state > and still can't spell shat.

JMK
Jul 29th, 2002, 06:00:25 PM
In your case you should just call it the "county spelling Bea".

darth_mcbain
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:55:31 AM
I was thinking that too... You can see where the fascination with "Bee"s started... Hey Buff, are you an Andy Griffith fan? :)

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:58:01 AM
lol :)