PDA

View Full Version : The Encounter Of Two Storms [Completed]

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 26th, 2002, 09:38:49 PM
:: It was a beautifull day, Lance got up from his bed and stretched yawning harshly looking through his window he saw the sun shine and jeard the bird sing. He got up and as usual went for the shower and the clothing. He put on the Blue-Set cloths and let his blonde spikey hair on. He grabbed Matrix from the drowers and decided to go eat some breakfast at Yog's bar&grill he knocked at Plo Koon's door and simply let a slight yell::

"Hey I'm going to Yog's for some breakfast you can join me after if you want." He says running down the stairs and departing from the LQ. He walked slowly towards the bar smelling the air all around him and stopped by the hangar to pick up Dash. As he stepped on the accelerator he felt a bad feeling about this....he sensed something strange...something odd was about to happen....a presence..something he hadn't felt in so long..what was it?.....Who was it? But most important of all...when is it going to happen?. Dash hovered quickly and raged through the streets of Arcan untill he stopped in front of the bar&grill stepping on the breaks the glass opened and he stepped out of the hovercycle watching the wheels close on themselves to cover the thrusters.

:: Lance took off his helmet and spinned the controller in his hands pressing the button to activate the defense shell as turned back to the entrance of the bar&grill. He didn't even take a look at the people and sat down as a dark corner ordering a brief breakfast, some eggs bacon toasts and a fruit juice, suddenly....the presence became greater...as a bit of fear overtook him....what the hell was it?.::

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:06:27 PM
*Xenodoros made his way to the famous Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. Many Jedi roamed the place, but he was sure to be safe if he didn't harm anything. But as he opened the doors, his heart dropped. His head began create a pain that was unbearable. Xeno's hair waved around as he shook his head trying to relieve it. Maybe a drink or two would take the pain away.*

*Once at the bar, the feeling kept getting larger and larger. The pain was pain anymore; it had turned into fear. What was Xenodoros to be afraid of? Xenodoros had almost never feared anything this much. He tried ignoring the fact and asked the tender to give him a shot or two of Vodka. Maybe this drink would make him better. His cold, blue eyes lurked around as he waited for the tender to serve his drink.*

*As the tender served his drink, Xenodoros accompanied it with a lemon to fresh up the taste. He sat on a stool, still observant of the people there. Also very aware of what was to happen...*

Jul 26th, 2002, 10:10:15 PM
:: Lance's glass of juice slided from his hand who was shaking through all this odd commotion what was going.....all of this shaking and fear, fear? He has learnt as a Strider and padawan to let fear away.....but the feeling was too srong...his humanity overtook him...as his head straighten it's self at the sound of the glass breaking on the floor the eys of everyone in the bar were directed towarded him.::

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:20:52 PM
*Hearing a glass break so loudly, and the crowd break into a silence, everyone threw their attention to the one who had broken it.*

*As Xenodoros began to look at the person from his feet to the head, Xeno's heart started to pound rapidly and his eyes opened up so widely that even he thought he would have a heart attack. At the same time, he gasped at who the man was.*

*In shock, Xenodoros just sat there, looking at the person that he knew was... Lance. Despite Lance's new look, Xenodoros had no doubt it was him. The same feeling and light side was inside that man. Xenodoros could not move, so he sat there... and stared.*

Jul 26th, 2002, 10:29:14 PM
:: Lance called the droid to clean up the mess::

"Sorry bud here give this to the bouncer." He says flipping a coin over to the droid. As suddenly the presence he had felt cleared out in his mind......thee was no doubt now...the only person with a force signature that could disturb Lance's reflexes that much...could only be Xenodoros.....but how one earth? Of all the places..here at the bar...hear on a planet part of the GJO..it was unthinkable...Xenodoros couldn't be here....now...to Lance that man was dead...that man died the day he left...but his eyes widened as he saw a mysterious looking man sitting in front of the bar.....those eyes...those blue eyes...only Xenodoros would have eyes that would ressemble to the pure color of ice and the cold stare as well. Lance's apple green eyes blinked lightly and then stayed put on the man....as he murmured silently.::

Xe...xe.....Xeno..."

:: Lance was unable to even pronounce his name correctly...but still he did not make a move...trying to feel through the force of Xenodoros's intentions were bad...good or neutral....he stayed at his spot his right hand on Matrix ready to slide it out and ignit it in any case.::

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:41:58 PM
*Xenodoros' mind froze. Right through the Force he -knew- it was his brother. Xeno took the vodka and drank it. Xeno's cool came to place. His mind was still more nervous than anybody else's. *

*Xenodoros had always been a solitary being, family had disappeared after everything went completely wrong. The Dark Side had lured him, and there was nothing he or anyone else could do about it. Getting up, he kept looking at Lance. Both of them stared at each other directly. It was like they knew what they were thinking. *

*Walking up to Lance, slowly, Xenodoros was not to be a fool and begin a fight in a Jedi bar. As he approached Lance, he looked in another direction, as if he was ignoring him and whispered:*

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Jul 26th, 2002, 10:46:43 PM
:: Lance sensed his intentions were neutral so he put his hand away and even though his feelings were getting mixed up he regained him-self and spoke.::

"..I should be the one ask you that....brother...I thought you were dead..." He said passing his hand through his hair.

"Take a seat...we have much to talk about." He said motioning him to seat down at the chair in front of him.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:53:21 PM
"Don't call me brother... I -have- no brother... I have no family... I do not wish to socialize with you at all. All I want to know is what you're doing here.", Xenodoros said this in the coldest tone.

*Xenodoros still looked the other way as he spoke to him. Why was Lance there? Lance had never travelled to that side of the galaxy... But Xeno sensed a strong Force in Lance. Something different that Xeno did not like. Had Lance become a Jedi? Xenodoros had so many questions, but at the same time he did not want to ask Lance anything at all.*

Jul 26th, 2002, 10:58:57 PM
OOC: Someone plz delete I posted twice sorry. :rolleyes

Jul 26th, 2002, 10:59:37 PM
:: Lance sensed confusion....and curiosity in Xeno's mind..::

"I sense...your mind is troubled...confused...I sense darkness among everything else....and I know what you want to know....why is my presence in the force became so sensible?.....I have recently joined the jedi order...and became a padawan.." He said on the most serious tone.

"And I can guess..from your way of acting...and all the darkness that surrounds you...that you have became a sith..." He says eyeing him.

"Still...you say you do not want to socialize...well I'm not here to socialize with you Xenodoros...in fact I never even dreamt of ever seeing you again...but there are thing that need to be settled...and things who need to be spoken about..you know it Xeno..."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:36:47 PM
*Xenodoros listened to the truths and facts that Lance was stating, but the Sith could not accept them. In fact, Xeno had his own reasons for being the way he was.*

*Turning to face Lance, Xeno let one arm down and extended it towards Lance. This hand grabbing on to Lance's top clothing in a threatning way. He approached his brother and told him in a soft yet threatning voice:*

"Don't think you're so smart now that you became some useless Jedi, Lance. I'm not here to talk about the Force. My troubles have come to my advantage, and I do not seek to clear them from my mind. But there is one thing I need to tell you Lance; you and I have already settled our differences. You joined the Jedi and I joined the Sith. I did not come to see you, nor did I come to be judged."

*Xenodoros paused for a moment because he spoke before he thought. He took a moment to look around and he let Lance go. Xeno's curiosity killed him, but the presence of Lance disgusted him.*

"Jedi and Sith have different points of view. Jedi are my enemies, therefore you are my enemy. When Father died...", Xenodoros paused.

"When Father died... The Sith seemed to offer what I needed. Nobody else paid attention to me. Everyone had left me alone. The cold and lonely world hated me, and The Sith Empire offered everything I needed to take out those that brought suffering to my life."

*Xenodoros attempted to walk away from Lance, but he knew that Lance would stop him in some way. As Xenodoros turned away from Lance he said it in a dark, evil and deadly tone:*

"Hehe... Jedi... I guess I'll see you on the battleground, Lance."

Jul 28th, 2002, 05:13:28 PM
:: Lance took a bite of his bacon as he said in a loudened tone.::

"Wait right there Xenodoros, battleground, enemy? So that is the way your gonna take it...I thought that maybe this would have not ended this way...but I see you have been consumed by the force...why settle for the shadows of the force...there is so much potential in both of us...but why serve an evil cause when we could put an end to evil and suffering in the universe...we could put an end to bounty hunters for them to never cause any pain again like they did with our father." He said getting up.

"If you want to fight against me..I don't have a problem with that....but you can be assured I shall not be the one who will seek you."

OOC: Sorry for delay but Im busy working.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jul 28th, 2002, 06:18:37 PM
*Xenodoros turned around to face Lance once again. His sky-colored eyes gave a direct connection to his brother's mysterious jade-colored eyes. Xenodoros had a serious face when looking at him. Xeno's face was firm and strong. Xenodoros seemed annoyed by his brother, and disgusted also. The words that came out of Xeno seemed to create a barrier on Lance's words.*

"Has that stupid hair gel gone to your head?? You start speaking like a person who thinks he knows everything, when in the end you yourself have troubles in your life. What's even worse is that you eat while we have this conversation!"

*In Xeno's fury, he pushed away the plate where Lance's food was. The plate slowly tipped over and fell on the floor without breaking.*

"You're not perfect, Lance. Someday, those nightmares that invaded my mind will invade yours. You think we can stop the world from suffering??"

*Xenodoros starting laughing, making fun of Lance's statement. He mocked his thoughts and beliefs.*

"You know, those thoughts of yours are quite pathetic. That blondness is really getting to your head. What I have done is none of your concern. I have done it for my own will, and I do not need anyone to judge me on that."

*Xenodoros kept observing his eyes, this connection, unbreakable, seemed to cloud eachother's minds.*

OOC: Don't worry about it fo0'

Jul 30th, 2002, 06:59:13 AM
:: Lance's Jaded eyes narrowed as Xeno pushed over his breakfast.::

"I don't know everything, but I am certain of my words....and what's wrong with my hair." He said looking up at it

"I think it's coool, euh oh well back to main subject, I am not judging you and I quite am not the designated person to try and stop you, even though I should beeing your brother and all.....but it seems you don't consider me as it anymore so do whatever you want....but if you ever cause havoc I will be there watching you and I will stop you." He said with a stern voice.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:19:25 PM
"Stop me? You're quite a comedian!", Xenodoros said in his mocking tone.

*Xenodoros approached him a little, so Lance would hear his whisper and said:*

"I'm afraid the one who will be watched is you..."

*Xenodoros turned away, and began to walk away from Lance. Making his way to the door, he shouted:*

"Remember, the next time I see you will be the last day of your life, Lance", *Xenodoros' tone seemed mocking, so the others in the bar would think that he was joking around. He exited the doors and began to walk away from the 'famous' bar & grill.*

Jul 30th, 2002, 08:20:11 PM
"Ha! Servs you right, GO you know you can't beat me." He said laughing.

"A beer!" He yelled

Kaytor Surna
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:47:31 PM
Kaytor steped into the bar and grill. She glanced around and noticed Lance siting with some guy she never knew. Something was odd about him. She walked over to Lance and put her arm over his shoulder.

"Hi, Lance. Whose your friend?"

Aug 1st, 2002, 07:50:28 PM
:: Lance watched as Xeno left his eyes narrowed and then his shoulders rounded by Kaytor's arms he simply said.::

"Ah...well...He's an old friend of mine..don't mind him" He said then looking up at her and kissing her.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:52:46 PM
*Once at the exit, Xeno observed a woman place her arm around Lance. Xenodoros thought patiently. Xenodoros' thoughts were evil. He looked at them from far away and whispered to himself*

"Maybe there's a way I can make my little brother's life miserable..."