PDA

View Full Version : The East Wing (need a room)

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 26th, 2002, 03:45:41 PM
Terran threw his one and only bag over his shoulder and headed down the east wing of the Jedi living quarters--where Master Dawnstrider had recommended he go. He looked down the hall and saw the numerous doors dotting the hallway. The soft light illuminated the walk, and many others filled the hallway.

He gazed down, a bit overwhelmed by the size of the place. It was large, but it felt so intimate and safe. Now, he just needed to locate a roomate...

Dios Kane
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:24:47 PM
:: Dios was just walking out of his dorm when he saw a guy down the hall. He put on a smile and walked to the guy after taking a swig from his flask. He extended his hand.::
How's it goin? Dios Kane, at your service. Whatcha up to?

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:51:34 PM
"Hi, the name's Terran. Terran Starek," he spoke to Mister Kane. "Actually, I was just looking for a roomate. Maybe you yourself are in need of one, or perhaps you know someone that is?" Terran questioned thoughtfully and smiled at the man.

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 04:28:04 PM
:: Dios smiled. Sure, he lived alone... he sorta liked it because he could lend the other room to the girls that ended up their but they could always find other places.::
Sure, you can use the other room in my dorm. C'mon in.
:: He turned around and entered the room.::
Just don't taste, touch, or smell the substances plastered to the sink in the bathroom. That's where I make all my different concoctions. Well, nevermind, not anymore. Anyways, so how's life? And welcome to the GJO, I'm guessing your new or either you're not too liked and you got kicked outta someone else's room.

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:36:32 PM
"Yeah...new. Just got here today. I don't want to impose, but if you really don't mind...where do I sleep?"

Dios Kane
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:18:31 PM
:: He pointed to the door on the left inside the dorm.::
That one, It's fairly clean and unoccupied. We share evrything else except our rooms. The kitchen, bathroom, balcony, and holoscreen are all no man's land. I'm not here often so you'll most likely have it to yourself most of the time. But when I am here, I'm usually accompanied.
:: He gave him a grin before going to the fridge and opening it and pointing to several vials an flasks.::
Please don't drink these, it could be dangerous.

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:36:30 AM
"Ok, I won't drink any of your...concoctions," he replied. He wondered what exactly accompanied meant. Hopefully Dios wouldn't be too crazy with the ladies. He hoped to actually get some sleep around here.

"Ok, which way to the bathroom? Man...time to get rid of some travel lag..."

Dios Kane
Aug 3rd, 2002, 04:53:36 PM
:: Dios laughed as he pointed the the door down the hall way.::
That one, it's fairly clean. I have to clean off often due to all the training and spilled beer from fights but ya know, it happens.

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:26:04 AM
"Yeah, I understand. I like to keep it tidy anyway. Don't worry: I'm quiet, clean, and I don't spend too much time in my room anyway. I don't think I will trouble you much." He said and smiled and headed on in to his new room. It was small, clean, and smelled relatively good.

Better than where I have been , he thought as he lay down on the bed. It was soft, and this provided him with the perfect oppurtunity for a nap.

Dios Kane
Aug 4th, 2002, 03:08:57 PM
:: Dios nodded as he stood at the door way.::
Sounds good, well, I gotta get goin. So I'll see ya around okay.

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:05:29 PM
"See ya," Terran replied. "Hey just one question for ya. Do you wanna go out to the courtyard and spar sometime? I need to...well...remember, I guess that's the word. Whaddya think?"

Dios Kane
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:59:29 AM
:: Dios nodded.::
Sure, anytime. You name it and I'm there. I'm always up for some training Terran. And I believe as Padawans, we both need it. Hehe.
:: Dios gave him a thumbs up before taking a swig from his flask and leaving.::