PDA

View Full Version : A new figure...

Xavier Tyranus
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:59:26 PM
A new figure approached the night black gates of Bast Castle. He had studied the Dark Jedi for a while, and now he wish to be one. He was determined to no matter what, be part of the Black Hand. The sky was filled with an assortment of clouds. Lightning was has commen has taking a breath. He noticed a man by the gates. and he seemed to be guarding the gates. Xavier approached the man and bowed.

" I wish to speak to a member of the Black Hand. Do you know where I can do so?"

Maester Wargrave
Jul 26th, 2002, 02:09:14 PM
The guard remained in shadows, a bit of red showing from his body. A stone-like face was hidden by the black cloak around it.

"Ah, a visitor. So tell me young one, what brings you here?"

Xavier Tyranus
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:16:22 PM
Tyranus looked up at the man. A dark cloak covered his body, radiating a mysterious reflection. His face was unoticable, shrouded in darkness.

" I wish to become part of the Black Hand sir. "

Tyranus was nervous, but confidence overcame that feeling.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:37:23 PM
A face, so horrible...mutated came from behind the cloak. A skeleton- worms coming from where its non-existing eyes appeared.

A single word gasped from it.

"WHY!?!"

Xavier Tyranus
Jul 28th, 2002, 01:26:45 PM
" I honor the ways of the dark jedi."

Maester Wargrave
Jul 28th, 2002, 01:50:56 PM
"And how is that?" The voice lowered itself, "What have you done to honor the ways of the Dark Jedi? How do you know you are even in the right place?"

Xavier Tyranus
Jul 28th, 2002, 02:04:05 PM
Xavier stepped foward at a calm pace.

" I believe I have honored the ways of the Dark Jedi by not choosing any other path but that of a Dark Jedi. I agree with using the Dark Side of the Force, but I do not like the Sith's behavior and ancient traditions. I would not ever follow the Jedi, I do not want to use the lightside or follow any of their goals. I know for a fact that this Bast Castle, home of the Black Hand."

Maester Wargrave
Jul 28th, 2002, 02:17:12 PM
"Do you now?" the figure seemingly chuckled beneath his hood, "How did you come about this information?"

Xavier Tyranus
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:03:12 PM
" Found out on Corucant. I went in a Public Information Center and looked up every known trace of the dark jedi's wherabouts. I traced back to here, on Vjun. I know this Castle once was the private residence of Lord Vader himself, and I also know that this is now where the Black Hand dwells. I hoped my research doesn't disturb you."

Maester Wargrave
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:41:38 PM
"Being one once as curious as yourself, no...but your methods do.

"You just walzted into the Public Information Center on Coruscant and looked them up? I call your bluff Mister...Tyranus isn't it...you found out through another way.

"No matter...some secrets can be kept.

"But tell me...and do not speak in rhetoric for I will know... What makes you worthy of The Black Hand?"

Xavier Tyranus
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:17:45 PM
" I will dedicate my entire life, every second to the Black Hand. My availibility and dedication makes me worthy. With all due respect, what over the years has made you worthy?"

Maester Wargrave
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:59:13 AM
"How do you know I am worthy?" Wargrave stared at the new comer, "How do you know you even have the right castle?"

Suddenly, a group of stormtroopers appeared from behind various rocks and shelters, their blasters pointed towards Xavier. It wasn't just stormtroopers though...Dark Troopers appeared as well. It was as if an army of Imperials came from nowhere to arrest Xavier.

"Could this not be an Imperial castle perhaps?"