PDA

View Full Version : Mind Bending......(Lord Dyzm)

Feliciana Devano
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:26:31 AM
Feliciana reached a corner of the room and sat down with her furry creature. It squeeked slightly as she eyed it for a moment. A sigh escaped her lips as she watched it for a few moments....it wasn't hurting anything and to make it do so was so foreign to her. It was what she had to do, though....it was a small creature with no meaning in the galaxy.

Her eyes shifted over to where the Master stood, and then she nervously looked back at the creature. Her heart skipped a few beats at the thought of going against him. She immediatly assumed that she would be defeated....but then determination set in. I will do my best no matter the outcome... She thought to herself and then waited in silence for him to join her....

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:35:06 AM
Reaching into the cage, Dyzm grabs a Farnak at random, he walks over to Feliciana and tosses his creature down on the ground. Looking into Feliciana's eyes, he speaks, "Shall be start?"

OOC: Sorry, we might have to wait, I going on a trip

Feliciana Devano
Jul 28th, 2002, 03:54:18 PM
Feliciana looked up nervously and smiled slightly, then offered a nod.

"Yes, let's begin, Master....."

She said softly and then picked up her furry creature which had wandered off to her side. Placing it back in front of her, she waited for some sort of instruction or signal to go.....she had never done this before, so she had no idea what she was doing...

ooc: It's alright! :D I am patient and can wait if you leave...... :D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 28th, 2002, 03:56:53 PM
OOC: lol, I have heard THAT before... Well, I gone, last post here for a week.

Feliciana Devano
Jul 28th, 2002, 04:03:00 PM
ooc: You'll find that I am not like the rest....I am patient, believe me. I have a ton of other characters to keep me busy! :lol Have fun on your trip and see ya in a week! :D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:48:59 PM
**Dyzm smiles at the confusion she was broadcasting through the force**

You have the ability, you just need to use it. See yourself forcing your mind down on the creature, feel your mind taking control, try now.

Feliciana Devano
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:35:35 AM
The young Apprentice smiled and nodded. She eyed the creature carefully and closed her eyes. She imagined herself in the mind of the creature.....controlling its every move. She then made a simple command in her mind for it to go running after the other...lashing out with its small paws. When she opened her eyes, the small creature was doing just that! She nearly lept with joy.....and tried to remember the strange connection that she felt while doing this......The Force? She thought to herself...wondering if she had felt it again.....as she had done as a child. She focused on Master Dyzm, wondering if he approved.....