PDA

View Full Version : Member list

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 25th, 2002, 06:24:04 PM
Alright, you over grown kitties! Grab your favorite toy or bag of catnip and settle down . Heres the list of all the members. My apologies if I missed someone, its an honest mistake :) Im going alphabetical order, as listed in the SWF members list.

1. Assaurreei Cassarreesso
2. Caarrourruu Meeirreesso
3. Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
4. Daanarri Raurrssatta
5. Ravourro Mirrassa
6. Jaaheessaa Leeouurruu
7. Jajanneei Feesarro
8. Jasseeri Arreearruu
9. Kaiasssuri Cissaroni
10. Kajeela Tarruurri
11. Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
12. Kitssarri Reetissa
13. Korrarri Veesharu
15. Meomorrra Taasseera
16. Motssumi Rosskaarru
17. Nasseeri Haalleerraa
18. Neejaarri Saaneessorr
19. Raasorreeuu Keeraasso
20. Saakaarruu Marrjeesso
21. Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
22. Sasseeri Reeouurra
23. Seerrasseei Tsseerra
24. Sorreessa Tarrineezi
25. Taajeerro Zaajuurree
26. Taataani Meorrrei
27. Tissaauurree Savuurra
28. Yaijaarree Auusseeri
29. Urrranni Frreeerrai
30. Laarseerro Reeaarrro
31. Rrromeo Baenrrre
32. Ligaurrraa

(Please let me know if I missed someone or if youre a new member and I will get you added as quickly as I can. Thanks)

On another note, one of the new members (Ravourro Mirrassa is listed in the #5 spot, as I didnt want to change the WHOLE numerical order!! ( :mneh @ Hera :) )

DarthHERA
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:46:33 PM
Envoy Nissorrinah isnt a Cizerack - she is a Jedi Goodwill Ambassador. :)

Sanis Prent
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:52:37 AM
oh yeah! D'oh :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:41:32 PM
I only know 1/2 those names! I know, everyone who still posts as a Cizerack, make a post here in that name. :) I shall start. :)

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:42:52 PM
*hops* Daani, 8 years old. Cirr's kid sister, Saa's "sister-in-law" or the Cizerack equivalent.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:44:34 PM
Saarrreeaa, nineteen years old, Cirr is my manservant, Taataani is my mother. Sasseeri is my aunt.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:46:11 PM
Sasseeri, half breed, thirty years of age, or there abouts. Taataani is my half sister, Saarrreeaa is my aunt. CIrrsseetto is a bumbling idiot. And Sanis PRENT IS MINE!!! :cat

Kaiasssuri Cissaroni
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:26:26 PM
:cat

Kaiasssuri Cissaroni, 17 year old full blood, female with raging hormones. :D Crowned princess of the "cat tribes" on Eden, but left to find "the bigger picture" and belong to a real pride. :D

No relation to anyone here....hopeful, though...... ;)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:25:00 PM
Sorreessa Tarrineezi, 19 or 20ish, half breed officer in the KAR, strives to look good in the KAR to detract from her not pure blood, usually found in the company of her manservant, Rav when he's not gathering info for her......

OOC: Sorr's manservant Ravourro Mirrassa isn't on the list....

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:31:53 PM
Seerrasseei Tsseerra, 24, daughter of Raaeerreei the owner of a starship customs factory and is in the process of learning the trade to take over for her mother someday down the line. Mother to Morrouw Tsseerra. Fiancee to Kitssarri Reetissa. Generally calm, Seer has a bit of a wild side when in the company of her mate or behind the wheel of a pod racer. Devoted to her son and mate, Seer is found in their company most of her time as is quite content with that.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:37:10 PM
Motssumi Rosskaarru, 21, bounty hunter. Owner of Taaj....victim of her raging hormones as well....skilled hunter and in all forms of weapons......

Ravourro Mirrassa
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:17:44 AM
Ravourro Mirrassa, 20 years of age, Sorreessa Tarrineezi's loyal manservant, serves as a spy for the Cizrrack Intelligence.

OOC: love the look of this forum btw, very nice.

Kajeela Tarruurri
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:36:37 AM
Kajeela Tarruurri - Director Cizerack Secret Intelligence (Kei Ai' Reei)

*Note:

The KAR is based on the German SS, Kajeela losely on Himmler, leader of the Gestapo.

Think suspicious, manipulative and fanatical and you have the Kei Ai Reei. They police their own people as well as protecting the pride with their intelligence machine.

They are hated and feared by those within the Pride as well as those outside it.

If Kajeela does not have a file on you.....she will.

Caarrourruu Meeirreesso
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:02:47 PM
Caarrourruu Meeirreesso, 27 years of age, Claimed now :cat

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:29:01 PM
Keerrourri Sarrtarroa - Male fullbreed, age 36. Emissary of the Pride Mother, and her chosen consort.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:32:04 PM
Nasseeri Haalleerraa.

Was well established in the KAR but was caught trying to undermine Kajeela's posistion. Busted down to ShadowFaene's Cizerack liason/aide, she is working diligently to regain her former status but still has plans to whack Kajeela and take over the KAR.

Cool, calm and collected, she is not a victim of her hormones... publicly. But once alone and in the privacy of her or her current romps' bedroom, she is insatiable. Anyone for a quickie? :)

Her age is around 25 or 26.

(OOC: Rav is now added but at the #5 spot, I beleive :) )

Jajanneei Feesarro
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:35:04 PM
Daugtherrr of the Prrrjide Motherrr and Hejirrr to the Cjierrrack Prrrjide. What esslse needsss to be sssajid?

Kajeela Tarruurri
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:44:40 PM
Kei Ai' Reei is spelt wrong in my CT - Fjix jit orrr ssssjufferrr the consssequencesssss!

*Looks for people to slap*

Taajeerro Zaajuurree
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:57:32 PM
Taaj, Owned by Motssumi...
Bodyguard

Whatsss thjisss jI hearrr about herrr rrragjing horrrmonesss?

(OOC It's the perfect time to explain to me again about how a Ciz Accent works for a half breed.)

Mr Wednesdaydale
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:22:38 PM
triple r's and j before i. That's all for halfies :)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:36:49 AM
*bonks Wednesdaydale on the head*

Yes, and jI am the grrreatest halfbrrreed of all. jI'll be accepted back jinto the Prrrjide wjith full prrrjivjiledges whjile you'rrre stjill trrryjing to satjiate yourrr mjisstrrress. :cat

(sorry, a bit of IC madness... :mischief)

Urrranni Frreeerrai
Aug 24th, 2002, 06:29:27 PM
Sssjince jI made jit on the memberrrsss ljissst jI'm guessssssjing jI mjight be jin.

Urrranni Frreeerrai, 16-17 year old full-breed female, very athletic, likes kids, has minminal hold on her hormones.

Salem Ave
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:36:35 AM
EDIT - Yay, I can't change accounts because I suck :|

Jaaheessaa Leeouurruu
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:38:23 AM
Jaaheessaa Leeouurruu, 21-22 year old full-breed female, Bounty huntress

:cat

(there we go :rolleyes)

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:15:30 AM
Sssorrrrrrjy jI took ssso long to get herrre.

Laarseerro Reeaarrro
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:00:09 PM
Laarseerro Reeaarrro, 24 year old full-breed male, man-servant of Nasseeri Haalleerraa :D

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:22:26 PM
:D Yay!! :D

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Aug 27th, 2002, 04:03:04 PM
:lol