PDA

View Full Version : Arrival at the Recruitment Center

Awaoran Eradoav
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:37:41 PM
Awaoran Eradoav walked in front of the door, which with a swoosh slid open. He walked into the room silently, as his cool ice blue eyes looked around the room. No one was present in the room but himself, though he was sure if he would wait a few moments someone else would show up.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:14:21 PM
A woman stepped from the shadows...not completely falling into the light. The silver in her deep blue eyes reflected what little light they did catch...and a bit highlighted the features of her face. Her waist length blonde hair was done up in Garou Warrior Braids with gold coins woven into them. Her bright red robes clung to her and gathered on the ground at her feet. Her five foot, six in frame was well built and muscular...and overall, she was beautiful. She seemed to glow from the inside out and emit a hidden Peace from her soul. The woman parted her lips and spoke softly, but the words resounded and echoed off the walls of the Recruitment Center.

"Greetings...I am Warrior Jedi Knight, and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek the Jedi?"

Awaoran Eradoav
Jul 25th, 2002, 08:04:12 PM
Awaoran did not notice the woman who was standing in the dark shadows within the room. The woman spoke calm and cool, "Greetings...I am Warrior Jedi Knight, and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek the Jedi?"

Awaoran had adjusted his body within the crimson colored chair to face the Jedi Knight and Council Member, known as Xazor Dawnstrider. "That is right, Jedi Dawnstrider. I do seek the Jedi."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 09:46:23 AM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed her head to the man who regarded her. She stepped completely from the shadows once again and smiled, revealing her elongated canines. The Garou looked to the ground and then her eyes slowly drifted upwards before they met with his.

"So you wish to learn the ways of the Force? But what brought you here.......to this Jedi Order? There are a few others throughout the galaxy.....why the Greater Jedi Order......why the Jedi at all? This life is most difficult....it is not a walk in the park, I can assure you that. You will be needed by all....but hated.....hunted by many. Is this what you want?"

Her words were not meant to scare the newcomer....but it was a fair warning. This life indeed was most rewarding....but living it was very difficult. Being anything else but a Jedi was easy.....he had to know this.....