PDA

View Full Version : Yaon steps carefuly into sight

Yaon
Jul 25th, 2002, 08:55:04 AM
"I am seeking accecptence into the order" he says to no-one in proticular, but knowing that they heard him he just waits a response

Lady Vader
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:31:48 PM
*LV stepped forward from the shadows and spoke to the newly arrived.*

And why have you chosen the Sith Order?

Yaon
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:55:17 PM
"because the Jedi do not know how to live fully up to their potential... and i wish to.." he watches her closely, not sure what to take of her...

Lady Vader
Jul 26th, 2002, 02:56:24 PM
*She crossed her arms over her chest.*

Be adviced that if you join the Sith Order, you will become a part of it's family. Loyalty and comradere are the most important aspects of the Order. We do not tolerate treachery, and if we so much as smell treachery, and you have not proven yourself to us, it will be a most miserable existance for you and you will want a quick end.

Also know that if some day you wish to leave, you may do so. We do not hold anyone here by a leash. Just pray you leave on good terms, or the end result can be fatal.

*She let her eyes bore into the new arrival before continuing her speech.*

After all this, do you still wish to join?

Yaon
Jul 26th, 2002, 03:19:15 PM
*During her speech his body and mind did not twitch the least bit, used to all the harsh reality he just watches her*

"There is nothing in my body that doesn't want to Ma'am"

Lady Vader
Jul 26th, 2002, 04:26:54 PM
*Her face broke into a smile.*

In that case, welcome to the Sith Order.

You may find yourself a room on the second floor of the Sith Palace. Feel free to mingle with the other members of the order. get to know them, as they will be your family; brothers and sisters, if you will.

You are free to explore the Palace and it's surroundings. The Library, dining hall, training grounds, and gardens are at your disposal.

In the training ground, you will find be able to join group lessons for training as we are short on Sith Masters. But feel free to come to any of us if you have questions. We are here for you and we want to make all members feel welcome.

Oh, and one thing about the garden. You may walk in it durig the day, but do not enter it at night, as a dragon lives there and doesn't take to kindly to trespassers once the sun has set.

*She stopped speaking, letting him digest all she had just said.*

Yaon
Jul 26th, 2002, 05:59:17 PM
He smiles widely, but he stops....

"what is i already have learned some from the Jedi, the masters at the Academy had already trained me to do the mostn basics, and i learned on my own how to choke people... is there any specific group course i should take?"

He hopes he didn't sound like he was bragging but he wanted her to know that before she sent him off as a beginner

Lady Vader
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:22:35 PM
Just go to the Training Ground. You'll see a group there being taught by Lord Dyzm.

Yaon
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:37:18 PM
He smiles and says "Thank you very much" before bowing... and dissappearing off to the training area