PDA

View Full Version : :: A Swinger Enters The Bar ::

Austin Powers
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:16:16 PM
A very grooovey swinger comes walking into the bar and takes a seat so he can look the pad over....it's Richie Cunningham!!!

Ok, ok...I'll be honest with you. After all, I'm sure you've heard of me...I'm Austin Powers, International Man Of Mystery...yeah, baby, yeah!! I've seen this happening place and thought I'd see what it was all about. Very shagadelick!

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:26:21 PM
:: At the other end of the bar, a cloaked and hooded figure begins to wonder if they slipped something into the air conditioning. Who the frell was this weirdo? ::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:39:54 PM
Kindo was having his usual meal when he saw a new figure walk in. The guy dressed very strange, and acted quiet unique. Kindo approached the newcomer.

" Greetings. I am Ki Adi Kindo. Who may I ask are you?"

Kindo extended his hand for a shake.

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:44:16 AM
Sarrtarroa eyed the gaudily-dressed hyuu-mann with aristocratic contempt.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:00:30 AM
Motssumi on the other hand had her ears perked up a bit, apparentally Mr. Powers' Mojo worked on Cizerack as well not just human females.

AmazonBabe
Jul 25th, 2002, 02:47:42 PM
By the Core...

:: That was all AB could muster as she watched the brightly dressed man enter the bar... with a rather interesting smile plastered on his face. ::

:: She looked over from the small table she was sitting at towards the corner where Marcus usually sat with pipe in mouth. This time, the pipe was frozen in mid puff, his jaw somewhat slack. Ok, then. So maybe she wasn't the only one taken by surprise. ::

o_O

Austin Powers
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:12:42 PM
:: Turning around and looking through the crowd, Austin decided to break the ice ::

I must say, it's a very smashing place you have here.

:: Begins to laugh slightly ::

Well come on, people, you don't have to be so uptight. After all, I'm just here to have a little fun. Like I said, the name's Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery, Baby, YEAH!

:: Does his patented smile ::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:22:01 PM
" Hey, come have a seat at my table."

Austin Powers
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:41:21 PM
Hi there Ki. I'm sorry, I didn't see you there at first. I suppose I got a bit distracted from the lookers...but I can't blame them, I'm damn sexy I am. YEAH!!

:: laughs ::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:58:44 PM
Kindo laughed. The Jedi needed some laughter aroung here. This guy was pretty cool. It was good he kept a peace that radiated back to those who met him.

" Where are you from Austin?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:04:19 PM
Damn sexy?

Damn weird more like it thought Marcus, shaking his head and getting back to his tankard.

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:05:09 PM
Sarrtarroa finished his flute of wine, still scrutinizing the outrageous creature.

And well behaved, jI mjight add...

The sarcasm was dripping in his accented words

Austin Powers
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:36:18 PM
Me? Well, it's a long story, really...and rather boring too

:: Sits there quietly for a bit and then begins to scan the room yet again noticing there isn't much action happening at this point::

So what exactly is there to do around here anyway? All I see is a bunch of uptight old buggars.

Fat Bastard
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:44:30 PM
:: A large individual suddenly enters into the bar. Grumbling and groaning a bit to fit through the door, Fat Bastard eyes a seat near the bar. Trying to sit on the stool, he soon realizes that it might not be the best idea in the world..after all these things aren't mean for men of his..."stature"....anyway.... Fat Bastard slams his fist down on the table ::

Come on now, what does it take to get some service around here? I don't osk for much!

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:54:09 PM
:: Lance seating at a table blurped all of his drink and started to laugh at the fat man who had entered looking back at Marcus.::

"Well...looks like we'll need to clean the toilets again if thta guy goes in that is."

Fat Bastard
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:09:23 PM
:: Hops up from where he is and gives a very upset look ::

What exactly is thot supposed to mean, wee man? Look at me!

:: Begins to rub his chest ::

I'm dead sexah I am!

Felicity Shagwell
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:33:17 PM
Suddenly the music changes in the bar and grill to a hip tune , as a sexy leggy blonde in skin tight clothes enters through the doors. She strides in like a cat on the prowl, seemingly dancing sexily as she heads to the group of strangers with Mr. Powers.

Good Evening Gentlemen.

She practically purred in a sexy tone.

Austin Powers
Jul 28th, 2002, 05:40:32 PM
:: Austin immediately stops laughing as he eyes down the woman entering the bar. Hardly able to hold himself down on his seat, he eventually pops up next to her and begins to dance a bit, looking at her many curves... ::

Those pants are skin tight, Baby...tell me, how do you get into them?

Kinzoku Tsuchi
Jul 28th, 2002, 06:06:56 PM
She was lounging in a corner booth when the..."weirdos" had entered the bar, she looked at them with very little intrest in her dark eyes as she yawned and took a drink of her spiced rum.

Felicity Shagwell
Jul 28th, 2002, 06:14:38 PM
Felicity coyly responded, as she placed her right hand on her hip.

By buying me a drink.

As she gave Powers a wink.

Tomak Ohara
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:07:34 AM
Tomak walked up to Austin and Felicity, "Come on you two there are virgin eyes here. Jedi have to keep a clean mind." Tomak looked at them both and brandished his fangs. This was going to be an interesting conversation.

Jakob Burton
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:33:24 AM
Overhearing some of the conversation, Jake steps in.

"Why do we have to keep a clean mind? I don't."

Jul 30th, 2002, 05:17:21 PM
:: Lance smacks his forehead as he steps towards Fat Bastard.::

"Sexy?........Errrr...your just a big piece of.....errrrr.........euh.........sh-t." He said with a wide grin forming on his lips he didn't care of what Fat Bastard was going to do, Lance wasn't afraid he was just having a good time.

Fat Bastard
Jul 30th, 2002, 05:22:34 PM
:: Hops up and down a bit, very angrily ::

WHAT did you say, weeeee man?! It's not my fault if you're jealous!

:: Begins to rub his chest yet again, smiling to himself ::

Jul 30th, 2002, 05:34:24 PM
:: He gave a disgusted facial appearance.::

"What the...your one desperate case." He said turning back and asking for a beer.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 05:45:47 PM
Wei Wu Wei entered the bar, spied the very large man and walked right back out again.

Felicity Shagwell
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:42:23 PM
Felicity swayed over to Austin and wrapped her arms around his neck

Referring to Tomak's comment she spoke to Austin

Virgin Ears? What's that Austin Baby?!

She then giggled and directed her attention back to Tomak

Loosen up Sugar...you only live once.

wink

Austin Powers
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:00:22 PM
:: Austin's eyes get very large from Felicity's response. Watching her move around, he begins to work his mojo, moving around a bit himself ::

Sorry, man, I can't help it if I'm sexy, Baby...YEAH!

:: Austin said with a slight laugh and a large smile ::

Virgin ears and eyes though...I'm sure there are a few around.....but um...what do you say we get right to it and shag, Baby, YEAH!!

Fat Bastard
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:02:32 PM
Aye...if you wont sexy, I say come right over here, Felicity...then again, I've had you once and you were crap!!

:: Pounding on the table ::

Where's my chicken I ordered?!

Austin Powers
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:03:51 PM
:: Quickly turns to Fat Bastard ::

Shut up, you filthy bastard.....

:: long pause ::

who is fat...

Fat Bastard
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:05:47 PM
:: Fat Bastard laughs to himself as the waitress brings out his chicken ::

What do you think? I'm dead sexy, aren't I?

:: The waitress leaves very quickly in disgust ::

Aw, what do you know anyway?!

:: Sits down at a table and begins to scarf down a chicken leg ::

AmazonBabe
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:09:36 PM
:: And AB thought the day couldn't get any more bizzarre. First the fat... man... is it a man?... walked in, denting the door frame a bit, followed shortly by a blonde. By this time AB's jaw couldn't drop any lower, and she quickly clamped her mouth shut. ::

:: She turned back to her drink, which had created a puddle of water around it's base due to condinsation, and took a sip from it. Turning back, she watched the colorful trio. ::