PDA

View Full Version : A New Chapter [Temura]

Salemn Lysce
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:40:02 PM
Salemn led Temura down the hallway, glancing at the many doors that led to Jedi's quarters. Most of them were occupied, so finding the new Padawan a room would be troublesome.

< I hope you enjoy your new life as a Jedi, Temura. >

She said in the girl's mind with a slight smile.

Temura Morningstar
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:35:43 PM
Temura was also looking down coridors and into doorways, wondering if she would ever find a room. Podo surveyed everything from her perch on Temma's shoulder. She too was looking for a place to roost.

I hope you enjoy your new life as a Jedi, Temura, intruded on her thoughts. She started and looked at her companion. "How do you do that?" she asked, thoughts of a room forgotten for the moment. "You know, that talking in someone's mind? I'd like to learn that so I can talk to you the same way you talk to me -- I think it's neat. Oh, and what's your name? I don't think you ever told me ."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:07:45 AM
She stopped and knocked on one of the doors to their left. When she got no response, she cautiously opened the door and peeked inside. Her eyes got adjusted to the darkness and she saw that it was empty.

< I believe that these living quarters are unoccupied. >

There was an akward silence between the two before Temura heard Salemn's voice inside of her head again.

< I'm sorry that I've never properly introduced myself. I'm Salemn Lysce, a Padawan of this Order. All I can remember is being mute, so eventually I learned to 'talk' through the Force. I'm sure once you get an assigned Teacher, you can do the same. >

Temura Morningstar
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:21:22 PM
"OOOOOOh," was her reaction when she heard Salemn telling her that she was mute. That would explain everything, she though to herself, then aloud, "That's how I learned to be so good with animals -- I could 'hear' their thoughts and respond in kind. I guess if you want to do something in the Force bad enough, you eventually learn how to do it."

Then she noticed the room that Salemn had opened the door to. It had the slightly musty smell of unuse. She pushed the door all the way open and hit the lights. It was a small, rather spartan room, but it would more than suffice. She entered and dumped her carrisack on the bed. "Thank you for helping me find a room here, Salemn," she said, her green eyes sparkling. "Just give me a little bit to unpack -- oh, and I have to find a branch or two to set up for Podo's roost -- then we can go eat." She pulled Podo's travel crate out of her carrisack and set it on the table. The afreet glared at it as Tem offered her hand to step up on.

"I'm sorry Podo, but you have to use it for a little while longer while I get some branches to make you a proper roost. Understand?" The afreet quietly stepped down into the crate, but was none too happy about it. "Just a little while, okay?" The bird was slightly mollified and stayed in the crate while Temma put away her things.

Salemn Lysce
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:12:27 PM
Salemn nodded at Temura and watched with interest as she began to converse with the bird, "Podo". After she was done and began to put away her belongings, the young Padawan 'spoke' once more.

< We'll probably find lots of sticks outside of Yog's, can't think of any other place where they'd be. >

Temura Morningstar
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:22:51 PM
"Yog's -- isn't that the eatery you're going to take me to?" she asked. "If that's the case then we can go eat, gather up some sticks and branches and I can bring Podo back some fruit and veggies."

She turned to the afreet, quietly soothing it through the Force.

"It's alright, Podo." she murmured as she checked the bird's seed cup and changed her water dish. "I'll be back in a couple of hours with some fresh food and lots of twigs to make you a playgym. You just settle down and wait." She gave the creature another rub behind the head, to which it responded by fluffing its feathers and cooing softly.

"Just another couple of hours, okay?" Then she turned back to Salemn.

"I'm ready anytime you are, Salemn," and she was interrupted by another impatient growl from her stomach. She giggled, still a little embarrased, although she felt quite comfortable aroung the young Jedi. "A bantha burger sounds mighty good right now."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 22nd, 2002, 06:02:43 PM
Flashing a small smile at Temura, Salemn turned and opened the door, beginning to head out.

< I think you'll be quite surprised - Yog's makes excellent dishes for a Bar and Grill .. Maybe I'll order a bantha blaster. >

The bubbly drink tickled the roof of her mouth like it did so many others, which was why she liked it. Not to mention the taste was scrumptious.

OOC - Sorry for the delayed post.

Temura Morningstar
Aug 30th, 2002, 01:21:32 PM
Temura shut off the light and closed the door and followed Salemn down the hall.

"What's a bantha blaster?" she asked.

OOC: 'Sallright about the slow posts -- I'm running on half speed myself *bleh*

Salemn Lysce
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:53:07 PM
As Salemn began to explain what a Bantha Blaster was, she took Temura to Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=22417)