PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Memorys

Kaytor Surna
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:12:29 PM
Kaytor runs into the LQ from the Academy. Her dagger is still in her hand with the small trace of Lance's blood on it. She runs into her room and closes the door quickly. She slowly drops to her knees and sits on the ground, crying.

"Why? Why does this have to happen to me?" she mutters to no one. One of the results of what she is, the blood tears, drop down her face and onto the floor.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:28:42 PM
:: Suddenly a cold and silent voice could be heard right behind her tears.::

"What's wrong Kaytor...?" The voice says a few foot steps collapse against the floor and a red line shines in the darkness his eyes then paralized on her bloody tears but he doesn't comment about it. Lance was in her room since a minute, he ran off the academy and came in by her window using his Strider abilities.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:32:37 PM
Kaytor spun around when she heard him. She quickly wipes the blood from her face and looks away from him, ashamed of what she is.

"I fear you wouldn't understand if I told you."

Jul 24th, 2002, 04:47:54 PM
:: Lance passes his hand through his hair and eyes the blood on her face.::

"Don't worry....I think I understand now...I have travelled through this galaxy...and I have seen much...there is certainly nothing to be ashamed of." He says with a calm and warm voice as he steps closer to her.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:54:49 PM
Kaytor still doesnt look at him. She touches the two scars that are on her neck. Another tear drops down.

"I guess you hate me now that you know what I am." She mutters to him.

Jul 24th, 2002, 04:57:40 PM
:: Lance's eyes crossed together as he heard "hate me".:

"Hate you? Nonsense why would I hate you? I'm a jedi....jedis don't hate besides Jedi or not I wouldn't." He says with a stern voice.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 24th, 2002, 05:04:36 PM
Kaytor looks up at him, a bit confused. Everyone eles that she has ever come across and found her secret has hated her.

"Your telling me you dont care that I'm... that I'm a vampire?"

Jul 24th, 2002, 05:09:45 PM
:: His serious face then turned into a smile.::

"Of course I don't"

Kaytor Surna
Jul 24th, 2002, 05:16:23 PM
Kaytor stands up and faces Lance fully.

"But what about the others? If Xazor finds out who knows what will happen?"

Jul 24th, 2002, 05:18:52 PM
"Hmm...I don't think nothing will happen..don't forget we're all Jedis here....and the elders are all very comprehensible...they'll understand." He says seriously.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 24th, 2002, 05:25:31 PM
"Why do you not care, Lance? Everyone eles I have ever met has turned me away or tried to kill me when they found out. You treat me as if I am human. Why?" She stares into his eye through the shadowed room. Her cat-like eyes make it so she can see him clearly.

Jul 24th, 2002, 05:36:11 PM
:: Lance scratched the back of his head wondering why he was doing that? She was right why doesn't he just not care? But something just told him better::

"I'm not that type of person I guess" He says still scratching the back of his head.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:14:04 PM
She looks at the ground. She was still a bit ashamed of what she is but talking with Lance had made her feel a bit better about it.

"Thanks for not hating me."

Jul 25th, 2002, 02:44:40 PM
:: A wide grin formed on his face.::

"Haha you don't need to thank me I already told you there is no way I would hate for your origins."

Kaytor Surna
Jul 25th, 2002, 03:38:01 PM
Kaytor smiled a bit and looks back at Lance. Her smile then fades slightly.

"What do I do now? Marcus seemed a bit mad at me for disrupting his class and who knows what Xazor thinks."

Jul 25th, 2002, 06:46:14 PM
"Master Q'Dunn?...Euh...he's a very compehensive man I'm sure he'll understand." He says scratching his head not too certain of what he just said.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:30:25 PM
"Marcus is fine...I am worried about you, though..."

The voice came from the door of Kaytor's room....and it belonged to Xazor. She smiled gently, but concern was written all over her face. She had seen what had happened to her Padawan...and quickly, her suspicions of what the young girl was....was confirmed. She lied to me.... The thought crossed her mind, but then she realized how much fear possesed her Padawan. Sighing, she stood in the doorway, still a bit hurt by the lack of communication Kaytor had with her....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:50:44 PM
Xazor's thoughts echoed through out Kaytor's mind. She stared at Xazor, hurt that her master would think that she lied to her.

"Master Xazor, I swear I never lied to you. Please belive me. I am what you thought me to be but more. I didn't want to be this."

Kaytor holds back her tears and emotions from her master and Lance. She slowly backed into a corner and begged to be trusted by her master like a cornered animal begs for mercy.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:10:30 PM
Xazor's eyes flashed silver as they did often....leaving her eyes in feral form. The deep blue remained.....but more black overpowerered them.....leaving a silver outline. She lowered her head a bit so that her eyes met those of her Padawan.....and she sighed.

Walking over to the corner where Kaytor cowered, she knelt down and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. A smile crossed her lips briefly as her eyes searched the girl. Indeed, their bond had been strong already.....to the point where Kaytor knew Xazor's thoughts. It was a good thing.....but it was sad that she had not trusted her enough to tell her of this.

"Young one....it is my fault that you feel afraid. Do not fear.....no one here will harm you, especially not me. I do not hate you or shun you....or anything of the sort because of what you are. You are unique and special.....especially in my eyes. I assumed that you were only one race....I should have sensed it, but I blinded myself. This is nothing to be ashamed of! Perhaps you should speak with Tomak Ohara....our resident Jedi Vampyre. He knows a lot more about this than I. How did this come about anyway?"

Her voice was soft and gentle. Through her hand she sent warm, calming waves through the Force in effort to help her student.....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 26th, 2002, 05:03:28 PM
"How did I become a vampire? I'm not entirely sure. I remember that I had traveled to a planet that wasnt on any maps. I stoped there and went to see if I could find anyone. I found no one but the vampire that embraced me. I gave him his final death and that is all I remember. I have been wandering the galaxy for years." She relates all she remembers.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:03:49 PM
Xazor nodded slightly as she listened...she still did not understand. Sighing, she looked into Kaytor's eyes again.

"It is no matter how you gained these traits...it only matters that you accept yourself. You have done nothing wrong....you're just fine and I couldn't ask for anyone different than you to train..."

She said softly, hoping that her Padawan would learn this lesson quicker than she had....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:39:34 PM
Kaytor looked away again. She stared at the dagger that now sat on the floor. The dark red blood was still on the blade. How often had she seen blood like that? How many times has she spilled blood befor now? She couldn't forgive herself for those that she killed because their lives were lost.

Her eyes changed targets to Lance. Blood still driped slowly down his cheak where she had cut him. What would have happened if she had aimed more carefully? Would Lance even be standing before her if she had? There were to many questions in her mind.

She didn't say anything in reply to Xazor. She just pulled her knees up to her chest and hid her face.

Aug 1st, 2002, 07:10:31 PM
:: Lance passed his hand through his hair again.::

"....." He stayed silent but listened carefully.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:37:19 PM
Xazor placed her hands gently on Kaytor's shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"My Padawan......please, say something....are you going to be okay?"

She questioned softly, forgetting for a moment that Lance was there. Perhaps he should stay with her while Xazor went back to the class to help Marcus. But right now.....she would stay with her Padawan until she did not need her anymore....

Kaytor Surna
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:11:09 PM
"I'm fine. I just need to be alone for a while."

She turned her face away from both of them. She waited for them both to leave before she looked back up and around her room.

Aug 1st, 2002, 08:22:03 PM
:: Lance nodded.::

"Right....master Xazor I think we shoud return to the class...thta is if master Marcus is still willing to accept me..." He said a serious face perserved.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:28:42 PM
Xazor nodded gently and softly grasped Kaytor's hand before rising to her feet.

"I am sure that Master Marcus will accept you.....let's go. Take care, Kaytor, and check in with me later....."

She said softly and then the pair departed her room for the Jedi Academy....

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:21:01 PM
*He followed a few Jedi to see where the Living Quarters were. Xenodoros was up to something that would make Lance suffer quite a bit. As he saw Lance and Xazor pass, Xeno hid in another corridor for a few minutes. Seeing that they had left, Xeno walked towards the room they had just come out of. He acted normal, and tried not to look too suspicious.*

*Slowly, the long-haired man approched the room, and looked inside quickly, without making any noise. Xeno's cold, blue eyes observed that Kaytor was in a depressing mood. He took advantage of the situation as he approached. He had seen this girl before; with his brother Lance*

*Kaytor seemed to act quite comfortable with Lance, so Xeno assumed she was someone very close to Lance. So seeing her facing the other way, he began to speak with a low, diabolic voice.*

"Greetings..."

Kaytor Surna
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:16:37 AM
Kaytor's gaze shot towards Xeno. She remembered him from the bar and grill. The odd feeling about him sprung up on her again.

"I wish to be alone. Lance has left for the Academy."

She turns her gaze away, dismissing the feeling as nothing. She heard the door slide shut and looked up. He was still standing there.

"Can I help you with something? If not then please be on your way."

Her voice was rather forceful.

Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:01:58 PM
:: Lance suddenly felt a presence on his way to the academy...a presence only Lance could feel...not even Xazor would feel this..::

"Master...do you feel a presence?" He said on a preoccupied tone

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:14:58 PM
Xazor closed her eyes as she walked, to try to get a feel for what Lance was talking about.

"I feel many presences, young Padawan....of what do you speak?"

She questioned, knowing that she was more intuned to the Force than he...but if he felt something that she could not pick out of all the rest...perhaps this presence was somehow tied to him. She pushed the thought aside as they continued walking.

ooc: Technically, I would have felt Xeno's dark presence because I'm so in tune with the Force...but to go with your story, I made an exception....

Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:32:59 PM
OOC: I know Xaz, but it's not the dark presence Lance actually feels, it's more his brothery and all that ;) plus don't worry it's just part of the story

:: Lance nods::

"Right nevermind it, it must be my inferior senses that are tyring to confuse me."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:41:41 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"But if you feel that it's something you should check out....go ahead. I will tell Marcus that you'll be back to the class in a little while..."

She said softly, wondering what it was that he was feeling at that moment....

ooc: Okieday!!

Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:50:13 PM
:: Lance nodded::

"Yeah sure just go on without me, your making me a great favour thank you Master." He said with a light bow turning back.

OOC: ^^ Thankies

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 03:59:48 PM
Xazor smiled and gently patted Lance on the back, then watched as he went his way.

"May the Force be with you..."

She called after him, and then returned to her class with Marcus.

no problem! :)

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:24:02 PM
*Still in the room with Kaytor, Xeno seemed to be quite dominant by saying:*

"No, I'm not here to see... Lance", his mouth still had trouble saying that name.

*With help of the Dark Side, Xeno looked at the expression of Kaytor's face. He knew that something was not right. Xenodoros took advantage of the situation and began to speak:*

"I am here to see you. I see that you are having problems... You know, I can help you..."

*Even though Xeno was a stranger to her, he tried to make her comfortable and get her mind back to the darkness, the pain, the suffering, and the fear...*

OOC: Don't worry Xazor. Ya did the right thing ;) LOL. What I meant is that it's part of the story =P. BTW, I'm using your 'small font' BWHA LOL

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:31:42 PM
ooc: I know...tis cool! Hehheeh....using my font, eh? I'll get you my pretty...er..ugly.... ;)

Kaytor Surna
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:33:46 AM
OOC: ok lets get off the subject of the small font.

IC:

Kaytor looked at him carefully. She searched his mind for anything but couldn't find it. She turned to look at him strait on.

"How do you think you could help me? You don't even know what is wrong with me."

Kaytor watched the stranger. The aditude he had changed from when he first walked into the room. She felt as though she could trust this man but something about him still bothered her.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:31:47 AM
"The expression on your face tells me that you are in pain...", Xenodoros said this in a low voice as he slowly walked towards her.

"You see, you can use the suffering to your advantage if you listen to me... It seems to me, that nobody likes you..."

*Xenodoros said this in his coldest tone. At the same time, he began to read her mind with help of the darkness. This darkness flowing freely inside Xeno's body.*

"Nobody likes you because you're different, you know that? They're disgusted by you. The people I spoke with told me this. But there is a way you can get rid of the people that think of you this way... if you're willing to listen."

Kaytor Surna
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:23:51 PM
Kaytor stared at him a moment.

"You are mistaken, sir. hay care about me. They just told me despite what I am that they dont care."

Even though she had just heard it from them, she still doubt it a bit. But she wouldn't let this stranger know that. She didn't even know who he was.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 3rd, 2002, 02:40:05 PM
"Lies, all lies. They just want you to think that. They want you to think that because they know that you are more powerful than them. They're afraid of you..."

*Xenodoros insisted on making her think this way. Of course, it was up to her to feel the darkness inside of her.*

"They really don't want you here, but if they let you go, they're afraid that they'll get hurt by you. There is power within you, that they don't want you to find out about."

Kaytor Surna
Aug 3rd, 2002, 02:47:12 PM
Kaytor glanced at the door then back at Xeno. She stood from her bed and took a step towards him.

"How do you know about me and who are you?"

She watched him carefully. She still was a bit uneasy about him but what he was saying made a bit of sense.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 3rd, 2002, 04:52:00 PM
*Xenodoros stood tall as he threw in a lot of lies, just to make lure her into the darkness*

"Lance told me everything about you... He says he hates you and that he doesn't wish to be with you. As for your second question, I am here to help you in your time of trouble..."

*Calm and cool, Xenodoros stood in front of her, his spherical eyes looked deep inside of her, still trying to convince her to feel comfortable.*

Kaytor Surna
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:10:33 PM
Kaytor got a very bad feeling about this guy. She knew that Lance would never say that about her. She sent a force message to Lance.

<< Lance, please get back here. That guy that was with you at the B&G a while ago is here. >>

Kaytor then addressed Xeno.

"I don't belive you. Lance would never say something like that about me. None of them would. I am a jedi. You can not turn them against me."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:22:11 PM
*The Dark Side in Xenodoros seemed to signal him of something, but he didn't know what it was. So Xenodoros took a risk and grabbed on Kaytor's wrist and pulled her. *

*He then grabbed both hands, and pulled her with him so she would not escape. He then said:*

"I insist you be quiet or I'll pull out my lightsaber immediatly"

Kaytor Surna
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:25:32 PM
Kaytor shut up quickly... physicly. Through the force she was shouting out to Lance and Xazor about this guy.

<< LANCE! XAZOR! HELP! >>

Kaytor strugled with the guy, trying to get her hands free so she could grab for her dagger. She finaly just used the force to make the dagger go flying towards his heart.

Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:30:43 PM
:: Lance received the force message and ran back to her room with his speed, he sensed something bad and evil lurking in there.::

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:46:12 PM
*Holding Kaytor in his hands, the Dark Side of the Force seemed to sense someone coming. Xeno thought quickly and looked at the window. With one hand, he broke it, and the pieces of glass fell to the floor. The sharp edges of the glass landed on the floor, and Xeno planned to get out by there.*

*Xenodoros quickly concentrated on the Dark Side. The pain, the suffering, and fear that he had seemed to start flowing in his veins. He was about to use Force Speed. This was not an easy action to accomplish. But he had no choice at the moment.*

*With all the darkness reaching his soul, he held Kaytor tightly and jumped out of the window in great speed that only a blur was seen. Once outside, he moved out and stopped a few feet away. He hid so Lance would not see him.*

*Sweating and breathing harder than before he said:*

"Now, that was easier than usual..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:04:30 PM
On her way back to the Jedi Academy, Xazor felt a bit of distress coming through the Force. She tried to pay no mind to it....but it got worse. Suddenly a scream echoed through her mind and nearly made her fall to her kneees.

LANCE! XAZOR! HELP!

The Knight regained her composure and felt through the Force. Oh no.....Kaytor! She thought to herself as she began to sprint toward her Padawan's room, using the Force to aid her speed.

KAYTOR, I'M COMING!!!

She spoke in her Padawan's mind through their strong bond together. Her heart beat faster and faster as she continued running down the halls of the Living Quarters to reach her student.....her friend......

Aug 4th, 2002, 01:21:00 PM