PDA

View Full Version : The Training of Saul Mordeth

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:36:58 AM
::A training room doors slid open as a petite Jedi Master walked in and placed her cloak on a clothing hook. She made her way into the middle of the room and sat indian style, going into a Jedi Mediative Relaxation Trance. Leia was now awaiting for the arrival of her newest padawan Saul Mordeth.::

Saul Mordeth
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:28:52 PM
Saul was a little nervous his first real training lesson at the Gjo. Though his father had trained him he still felt like i was not enough. Maybe it was the vision the horrible view of the future that made him uneasy. He knew that if he failed in his training in any way that very bad things would happen.

Sighing Saul relaxed and focused. Walking into the room Saul spoke "I am ready my Master."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:41:23 PM
::Leia's eyes opened softly as she looked on at Saul. The Jedi Master motioned for him to sit along side of her::

Please sit down Saul.

::Her words fell silent for a moment::

Please forgive me. But I sense something is troubling you. Please tell me what that is.

:

OOC: ugh..I am soooo sorry please forgive me for the delay:(

Saul Mordeth
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:24:16 PM
Saul was anxious for his first real Jedi lesson though his father had taught him it was not official training. When he walked in his master sensed his unease. Trying his best Saul tried to put his feeling into words.

"Im not sure my master but I think my future vision's are weighing heavy upon me." Relaxing a little by having shared the burden with his master Saul felt better. He thought to himself she will know what to do.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:14:37 PM
I see....

Well...my young padawan, I suppose I can mention a Jedi Trait that can be considered your first lesson and a valuable one.

Be mindful of the present and not so much of the future. For the future is forever changing. What you may see are visions and not exactly what will happen. Do you understand?

::Leia hoped that reassured Saul some::

Saul Mordeth
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:09:15 AM
I will try to keep my mind on the present, But the vision was so powerful so overwhelming as to leave me with little doubt of it coming to pass. I am ready for my lesson master what are we to learn today?

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:29:13 PM
::Leia smiled at Saul::

Good. Do keep your mind on the present. That is very important.

Now..you asked what will we learn to day.

Actually its what "I" will learn today. I would like to know a little bit more about you. I do know your family history. But, I want to know a few more things.

For instance..."what is the force to you" and after describing it, please tell me precisely how far in training did your father get you. Meaning..do you know the basics, and what is any other knowledge you have of the force.

Saul Mordeth
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:56:20 PM
Well my father trained me by making me do all my menial tasks with the force. He said there was no better training than practical use. I did the dishes, dug holes, cleaned my room picked up cups all with the force. We would then go out to the dessert and meditate clearing our mind and learning to flow with the force. Out on one of these excursions was when We both had the vision and they sent me on my way.

The last thing that was taught me was saber defense and attack. This was shown to me by my grandfather as lightsaber dueling was his specialty. He called the training my father gave me as mystic navel studies. He always got a chuckle out of that.

Both taught me just the basics of the force they did not expect it to be my full training. But they alway's told me of the GJO and talked of how my training would be complete then. On the night of the vision they packed my bags gave me the family lightsaber and sent me to fullfill my destiny. That is my story in a nutshell.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:42:43 PM
::Leia listened intently and nodded as Saul explained his family history and force knowledge::

I see. Well you have a better start then most that come to the academy. I gather since your training was not completed and you have a family lightsaber, you have not created your own lightsaber, correct?

Also....I know this may seem like and odd question. But I am curious. Can you tell me what is the Jedi Creed and will you abide by it?

You see I ask this of all my padawans when they first come to me.

Saul Mordeth
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:56:17 PM
There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death; there is the Force.
"Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect, never to attack others.
Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others, rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training."

To the best of my ability. I will follow these rules. Saul bowed and was ready for his first lesson.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:10:50 PM
Good! I see you are well versed in the Jedi Code.

::The Jedi Master uncrossed her legs and stood up. She extended her hand to have Saul follow suit.::

I think we shall begin with some basics. So I can get a feel for what you know Saul. What I would like to do is take this out to the garden area outside the Academy. Please follow me.

::Leia led Saul out of the Academy to the beautiful, lush garden area. As the two walked down the stone path, they talked some about GJO's Academy. The Jedi Master stopped and picked up a peeble. She held it in the palm of her hand, within a split moment..the peeble levitated in the Leia's palm and began to circle in mid-air right above her hand. Gracefully it came back to her palm and the Jedi Master closed her hand. ::

Basic Jedi Technique. One I am sure you have learned from your father, Saul. But, instead of doing what I just did, I would like you to levitate one of those stepping stones down the path.

I don't foresee you having a problem with that. Please do so when you are ready. Simply feel the force and have it lift and comeback down to the ground. Ok?

Saul Mordeth
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:30:38 PM
Saul did as he was told levitating the stone above the ground 3 feet. He then turned it over and put it in upside down back onto the path. Then knowing he shouldn't but he couldn't help himself he lifted all 6 stepping stones at once and put them back down. "As you commanded master."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 20th, 2002, 08:41:23 AM
::With a slight smirk, that faded to a smile, Leia commented on Saul's demonstration::

Hmmmm....very impressive!!

::Pointing at the stones again and then a tree in the far corner of the garden::

Let's see you levitate them again but now, directing them to smack into that tree over there. You don't have to do all six. One is sufficient.

Saul Mordeth
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:13:22 PM
This time mindful to do what he was told Saul levitated one rock.
Moving it slowly and then picking up speed he flew towards the tree. Stopping before impact he sat the rock in a the crook of a branch. The precision of the lesson was a good way to start he thought. "What is next master."

Saul was proud of his abilities but he was not big headed about it. He knew the real training was still to come.