PDA

View Full Version : A new darkness awakens

Yaon
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:13:04 AM
Yaon stands tall A-top a cliff on the planet Indu San.. It is near the outer rim so he knew there would be no large threat.. anyways, who would live here?

He scans around with his Macrobinoculars for at least any being...'Still none! i wonder if these dark lords can even sense the power of the force in anyone'

He once started out at the Jedi academy, but.. things went wrong, his family was killed in a barfight and his mind went swinging out of proportion... he fled the academy and headed out into the darkness of the outter rim, there he hoped to find a 'dark master' that would teach him the ways of the sith.

With his Nightfalcon speeder bike behind him he paces.. 'maybe this was the wrong thing to do, but if i go back now i would surly be killed...'

Leliarre Nightshade
Jul 24th, 2002, 01:20:59 PM
"Go back where?" A figure lightly jumps up from the edge of the cliff (seemingly impossibly) to land in front of Yaon.
It was a 15 year old girl. She dressed all in black, matching her hair and eyes. Those eyes were cold and emotionless, save for now and then when a flicker of sadness or the glint of anger entered them. If happiness entered them... well, that was rare.
The girl raised an eyebrow, casually dusting herself off and blowing on her hands. "Go back where?" she repeated.

Yaon
Jul 24th, 2002, 01:44:11 PM
"the academy, long story, who are you?" hesays dmanding, his orange rimmed eyesflicker with the leaving sun....

Leliarre Nightshade
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:58:23 PM
Leliarre shrugged. "My name is Leliarre Nightshade. Who I am... that's a different matter. I'll have to get back to you on that one." She tilted her head in a gesture of amusement. "What is your name... and what're you doing out here in the middle of nowhere?" She gestured vaguely around her.

Yaon
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:50:24 PM
"Running from my past, why else would anyone be in the outer rim?" he smirks a bit... "Theres somthing diffrent about you, you are a dark lord aren't you?" he asks flat out..

He sensed something strange about her entrance and the way she moved and reacted...he didn't know wheather he would be killed, or maybe she would just answer it...

Leliarre Nightshade
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:10:21 PM
Leliarre folded her arms in front of her. "I'm a Sith," she said, "but I just got in... I haven't even been assigned a master yet." She sighed, a frustrated noise that revealed her impatience to begin her studies. "Running from your past..." She chuckled a little. Not exactly a humorous laugh, more of a slightly bitter laugh, or a laugh because that's what the typical reaction would be. "Interesting... and a good point." She half-smiled. "But not quite an answer. I'll rephrase. What do you -want- out here in the middle of nowhere?"

Yaon
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:12:25 PM
"nothing at all, just time to think... but where do you join in with the sith?"