PDA

View Full Version : Resort Shuttles for the Saiatah

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:42:22 AM
Next on the list, Resort Shuttles to take people down to tropic planets. They are large, each roughly the size of a corvette. We will have 4 of them. Each of them will be designed to be submersible.

Like the Saiatah, each of them will have the entire top made of transparent steal. They can cruise over lush rainforests, dive into ocean paradises, cruise vast savanahs. Those kind of things, of course we will charage extra for these ships usage. They can also be used a escape craft in a pinch.

Darth Pyrone
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:55:22 AM
F uck you. No one wants that shi t anyway, go back to your day job: being bitch slapped by your wife's mother's hairdresser.
I could make a better peice of crap than that. Come on, don't waste these people's time.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:44:21 PM
Then put your money where your mouth is, Draw up some ships Baztard. Lets see all this skill you claim to have. Otherwise, stop spamming the boards and no cursing, little dudes come here too

Darth Pyrone
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:13:39 PM
Little dudes? Ah, poor little guys, starting a life as a nerd without any female companionship what so ever. Oh well, I highly doubt though that words like that wich are "bad" will hurt them anyway.

Oh, and I could design a ship that would make your godmother cry like a broken child. You cannot make anything close.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:17:03 AM
Then do it punk, or you going to take another nap?
And you say people here have no life. Mr, I'm going to someone elses house just to play Neopets or P-Universe.
I don't think you have the skill to make ships which put this place to shame. Most of your art I see you draw is varations on existing art. Create something, Create something that will blow my freaking head off.

Darth Pyrone
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:12:15 AM
I have never copied other people's work! I may get insparation from a Tim Burton movie every once in a while... but that is completely different! Besides, I don't see you making anything... You may be good at concept, but as in model and design... you just don't know how to bring things to life. That is why you need my help. But you must beg like the ogre you are!

And just for your information... I haven't played PU forever! (although I really want to) And I cannot remember that last time I found neopets fun... it was kind of a one month fling type of thing.
And I never said any of these folks had no life! It may be true that they don't... but neither do I. What kind of life is that of where your favorite radio show is the only thing that gets you up in the morning? My point was... *ahem* nerds don't get girls. Ok! Who's ready for pie?

Lady Vader
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:29:15 PM
Pyrone! Behave!

I like the idea Dyzm, but don't ya think a corvette sized ship would be too big for the Saiatah? I mean, these ships have to be docked on the Saiatah? Or is the Saiatah just immensly huge?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:19:33 AM
Its half the size of a Super Star Destroyer.
Its a floating City, a resort city yes, but remember, it has slums! SLUMS!!! Shut Up Adam, I know what you going to say, DON'T

Lady Vader
Jul 26th, 2002, 02:52:50 PM
Oh, ok, gottcha.

But the corvette's would have to be docked on the outside of the ship, no? Cause if it's a floating city/citties of sorts, not much room for big hangars save for the one's folding the fighter squadrons.

Darth Pyrone
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:19:13 AM
I got a neat idea! First you make like a billion of these things, then we paint them entirely yellow with black checkers on the side! Then we drive them all over the place and make aton of money! How we do that with yellow brused banana cars... I will save that suprise for later....:crack

Lady Vader
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:17:40 PM
o_Oo_Oo_O

Did you forget to take your medication again, Pyrone?

Darth Pyrone
Jul 31st, 2002, 03:09:24 PM
Of course not, how else would I be able to come up with such great ideas? Silly, I always get my medication or else I would be a parapeligic. The taxi ships will be perfect! They can pay us in power supplies and lockes of hair. We could be filthy stinking rich! ...or just incredibly poor if it goes down the crapper. But thats a risk I am willing for you to take, and if it is successfull I can reap the profits as your mentor.