PDA

View Full Version : Even Masters Train: Dyzm vs. The Dragon

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:06:58 AM
The Moon on is uncommonly bright tonight, Dyzm thought to himself has he walked into the Gardens. A wooden training sword lay across his shoulders, balanced with hands which hung casually from both ends of the practice weapon. He hoped the dragon was up for a little spar. Bringing the wooden sword to waist height, Dyzm swung it in a slow figure 8 motion, testing the balance and wieght of the wooden blade. He didn't remember how trained the dragon was, but life was full of little suprises. Reaching the middle of the Garden, Dyzm waited.

Darth Pyrone
Jul 24th, 2002, 05:04:19 AM
The giant duck peers around the bushes. Making only the most erotic of sounds he squeaks closer around the birdbath. Looking into the tree he sees it: he sees a branch. That is what made him decide for final what he was to do... to swim. The cold air makes his beak stiff, making it increasingly hard to squawk, it is no matter though. He knows... there is a plate in the center of the garden, what it contains is only for him to know... how it will aid him- that we will probably never find out.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:42:06 PM
dammit Adam, go away, go back to your P-Universe or something.
LV, delete his post please. You are spamming Adam, go into OOC talks to spam.

Darth Pyrone
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:07:44 PM
It isn't spam if I don't engage in actual dialogue. Which I am doing right now am I not? I just wanted to piss you off anyway, just to get your nuts to swell for a bit. Not like I usually do this.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:11:53 AM
Spam: Senseless and pointless posts which disrupts.

Now stop, mess around in OOC places, not here.